All hotels in St. Charles, Illinois, United States of America
1600 E Main St, St. Charles, IL, 60174, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

The pancake conveyor belt maker was amazing.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"great breakfast"
Everything was great, except the toilet did not provide an efficient flush.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2014

"Bra opphold, meget bra i forhold til prisen."
Rommet var rent og veldig godt utstyrt med kjøleskap og mikobølgovn men - varme/kjøleanlegg var veldig bråkete! Nøklene var også problematisk vi måtte bytte de en del ganger da vi ikke kunne komme inni hotellet eller rommene. Frokost var bra unntatt eggene.
17 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Martin
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Kept the Rain Off Our Heads"
07/26/15 jhambley Danville, Illinois
We made a last minute trip to St. Charles and all the other hotels were booked. We stopped by here and the lobby looked somewhat modern. Unfortunately, the rest of the building was very old. The layout is more like a motel than a hotel. Our room was located on the second floor in one of the wings that extend from the main building. You could only get to the room by going outside and entering through one of the entrance doors in that particular wing. In addition, there were no elevators. Hallways smelled weird. When we arrived in the room, our non-smoking room smelled like they sprayed an entire can of Febreze in an attempt to hide the cigarette smoke. Furnishings were worn but it was relatively clean. $105 + tax doesn't buy much any more.
"Updating needed................soon"
07/14/15 SIOUXFANFOREVER Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Platinum member with Choice so that brings me to a lot of hotels. Everything from the appearance of the outside, to the hallway carpet and rooms needs a serious update....Bed was older style that had major rib along outside that was hard to get used to....Room was on second floor with a crazy setup with no elevator..I will say the front desk lady was awesome...she just has nothing to work with...
"Needs some TLC"
07/08/15 Ina1021
Stayed here for a couple of nights over the 4th of July weekend. The room was clean but had a worn out appearance. Pillows were almost flat from use,bathroom was tiny and there were some places where the grout was peeling off. Corridors were noisy and breakfast was average. I understand that Saint Charles is not among the favored tourist destinations, but still this hotel could use some remodeling.
"In Desperate Need of Updating"
06/29/15 fletchandsus Durango, Colorado
Came to St Charles for a family wedding and booked an accessable room for my mother who uses a cane. Pro's: *Reasonably priced *Upon arrival, front desk staff member was very nice and when my mother requested the bottom floor, close to entrance, she was given what she wanted. *Beds in our room were very comfortable. *Hotel offers a nice breakfast from 6-10 with hot and cold options. Con's: *Hallway's all smell like monkeys. (not kidding) *Horrible leaking shower upon first use (called maintenance and it was repaired) *Accessable bathroom needs update!! Accessable does not only mean someone should be able to fit into bathroom with a wheel chair. As I stated my mother uses a cane. She has had 2 hip replacements, asthma and has some vision problems. The tub in the accessable bathroom is very tall sided and was difficult for her to get into. There is not no-slip security tape on the base of the tub. There is nowhere to place shampoo bottles or soap as the sides of the tub are too narrow to hold anything and there are no soap holders and the towel rack is on the opposite side of the bathroom, making it impossible to dry off in the tub before you get out if you forget to grab a towel before you get in. There is a fold down bench provided in the tub for sitting when needed but it isn't by where the shower head is. *When my mother asked to place items in a safety deposit box, the man behind the counter sternly told her that if she lost the key, there would be a hefty fine! I would most likely consider other options a little closer to downtown St Charles before staying at the Quality Inn in St Charles again.
"Unhappy customers"
06/29/15 Dana G
I would never stay at the quality inn in st Charles Il they dont change the pillow case when guest leave it's pet friendly so the was the pet sheets with the sheets people sleep on dogs drink out the ice bucket that we put ice in and the head housekeeper doesn't like black people
"Under rated!!!!"
06/19/15 live_baby_live Japan
Stayed for one night to visit a friends, wanted to extend but could not make it. Due to flight reschedule got to the hotel very early, 7ish in the morning, but they let me check in, even offered breakfast! This helped me a lot after very long flight. Room was faced a lovely yard. Bright, clean, but other reviews mentioned no EV, it was ok for me though. Breakfast area was clean as well and enough choice of foods. About 10min or so to beautiful St. Charles downtown. About 45min from ORD, this hotel was still shown as holiday inn on the map. Every staff I met was so nice and helpful. Had a great stay.
"Worst experience of my life"
06/03/15 Juleslogo
We booked this hotel online after looking at all our options, we chose this hotel for the pool as we have a 1 year old. This was the only reason why we booked here. Come to find out when we check in, with a front desk lady who was EXTREMELY rude and let a wedding guest butt infront of us after we just drove with a toddler for NINE hours from Ontario! The pool is CLOSED! For the entire week we are there! The website did not indicate this nor did we recieve an email or anything! We could have just stayed at best western across the street with a working pool for our son! This hotel was by far the dirtiest hotel i have ever stayed in my life! I didnt even want to bathe my son i. The yellow stained bathtub. In the 7 days we stued there (may21-31) our room only got cleaned twice even though we were out all day everyday sight seeing they had ample time to clean. The floor by side entrance C was completly infested with river bugs and ants our entire stay. It made me sick. I never let my son walk on that floor. Do yourself and your family a favour and DO NOT book this fithly hotel with the worst customer service I have ever received in my entire life! We drove for 9 hours to this disgusting place!!!! O and you can forget ever sleeping through the night as they let guest party at all hours, likely some of the hookers we saw coming in and out of trucks in the back entrance parking lot by entrance door C.
"Excellent value for your money"
05/26/15 bitmaster32 California
Some highlights: * Room was are clean and up to date. The window faces the garden/swimming pool which presents a nice view from the room. * Good selection of items in the complimentary breakfast. The staff was pretty good at refilling and keeping the tables and the area clean, in-spite of the fact that they were hosting a very large group of people.
"Very nice property"
05/26/15 TravelLady724 Everett, Washington
This is a very nice property. I had a room with a king bed. The room was large and included a chair with an ottoman. There was a small kitchenette with a dorm sized refrigerator, microwave oven, and sink. One complaint is that there were no dishes or utensils, and there was no stool to sit and eat at the counter. My room did not face the street and it was very quiet. I did not hear any street noise. There were plenty of options at breakfast including pancakes, eggs, bacon, yogurt and fruit. I did not leave hungry. There was also lots of tables, so I did not feel rushed to eat and make room for someone else. I would definitely stay here again.
"The Most Quality From any Inn"
05/05/15 David D
I almost always find Choice Hotels to have the best value for money and generally speaking Quality Inn's are a mid range Motel that simply get the job done comfortably without too many goodies. The Quality Inn and Suites at Saint Charles is a hidden Gem in the Quality Inn world. The property used to be a Holiday Inn Express and due to not having an elevator had to "Downgrade" to a Quality Inn franchise. Having given that long Intro I will say that the overall level of service and value for money exceeded that of many of Choice's more upscale properties such as the Comfort in and Comfort Suites properties. The staff was very helpful and the room I was in was a Jacuzzi suite. The room was very well insulated from noise, it was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the WIFI was fast. The breakfast had the most variety I have seen at any quality inn. There was a choice of regular and cheese/veggie omelette's, biscuits & gravy, pork sausage, 4 different cold cereals, yogurts, bagels/bread and something I have yet to see at a Quality Inn.... A pancake maker! I left feeling very impressed with the property and if I stay anywhere near the area again I will definitely stay there again.