All hotels in St. Charles, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1600 E Main St, St. Charles, IL, 60174, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

1 night trip Sep 7, 2014

1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Martin
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Great hotel compared to other Illinois Quality Inns"
04/26/15 Mardi B asheville, United States
Having stayed at 2 other Quality Inns in Illinois we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel was in great location, rooms easily accessible and the staff very friendly. Rooms well maintained, clean and comfortable. Breakfast even included eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy. We stayed 2 nights and would stay again without hesitation.
"Good place to stay, very pleasant staff"
04/24/15 Stevemmkay Cleveland, Ohio
A nice stay for the price, it's cheaper than many similar hotels in the area. It's nothing amazing but it is a quality stay. The staff was friendly and attentive. The contintel breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs (or egg subsitute? not exactly sure) bacon, biscuits and gravy, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit and pancakes made by a self serve machine which many people had issues figuring out. Once again nothing amazing but definitely worth the price. (btw, the Colonial Cafe across the street is amazing, if you don't mind passing up a free breakfast). The only small issue I had was the wing of the hotel we stayed in had somewhat of an odor. It was only in the hallway and did not notice it in our room but there was an odor in hall. it might have something to do with the fact that this hotel does permit dogs and it seemed possible that all the dogs were regulated to this wing. Overall the room was nice and clean and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
"Nice, Affordable & Pet Friendly"
02/14/15 Barry G Princeton, Illinois, United States
I was thrilled to find a hotel for under $70 in the Chicago area. Then I was even more thrilled when I enjoyed the comfortable bed, microwave, a large refrigerator and a large flat screen TV with HBO no less. Top that with a hot breakfast that featured pancakes, biscuits and gravy, eggs, and sausage links along with typical cold breakfast fare including yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, cereal, pastries and bagels. The place was clean and the staff were very nice.
"It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad stay!"
01/21/15 jenrockford Rockford, Illinois
The last review I gave of this hotel was when it was a HI Express and boy have things changed now that it is a (NO) Quality Inn... So I reserved a suite and told Choice Hotels that I would be bringing a small dog and was told it was a $25 fee. No problem, when I got to check in I also told the gal at the front desk. She was all "you should have told us that when you made the reservation". I said I did and I expected the suite I reserved. She told me that wasn't available and could maybe give me a non-pet friendly room and asked how big my dog was. I told her 17 pounds and she tried calling the manager to ask permission. The manager did not answer so she told me she would put me in the non-pet friendly suite and take any blame if there were any problems. We were staying 3 nights so the first 2 nights we stayed with no problem. On the third day, I got a call form the same girl who checked me in. She accused me of having a large dog, told me I needed to move to a pet-friendly room and told me there would be a charge to shampoo the carpets. I argued that my dog is a small Cocker Spaniel and is old and weighs 17 pounds. She said I was lying and that the dog is a Golden Retriever! I told her there was no way I was paying anything extra and told her I would be down right away to show her my dog and speak to an owner or manager. Once I got to the desk she changed her mind and said not to worry and stay in the room. She also saw my dog was small! If only this were the end of the story! I also had 6 charges on my credit card and spoke to her and the manager about these and they have yet to be refunded. I was charged over $140 extra! I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!
"Great Stay!"
01/14/15 IlLibby123 IL
ST CHARLES IL QUALITY INN I was Traveling to this area for business for the first time. Of course I read Trip Advisor beforehand; to decide where to stay. The Quality Inn in St Charles, IL read to be a reasonably priced option with good reviews. I was not able to find Quality Inn pre- loaded into my GPS, I plugged in Holiday Inn. Hotels tends to be in the same vicinity, right? To my surprise, it led me to the Quality Inn! Karma?? This building used to be a Holiday Inn and it is found in my Garmin GPS as the Holiday Inn. It was a very cold and foggy evening so I was happy to be at my original destination. The front entry is pretty and the lobby is very welcoming. Nice staircase and fireplace. The Desk staff was very nice and she knew how to handle loyalty cards and the misc. ID needed to check in. Very pleasant. In my particular room, the wall HEATER...did not get all that warm even when I put it up on high heat and high fan. I ended up using the blanket. I was comfortable and slept very well. Comfortable bad . Nice room. Spacious. Carpet and window treatments looked new. The breakfast was great. I was "greeted" with the aroma of crispy bacon. Eggs, misc hotel fare. Very satisfied! Overall, I will definitely will stay at the St Charles IL Quality Inn again!
"Great value"
01/08/15 Moosehead E
Stayed here for 5 nights, was very satisfied. .room was a very nice size clean and comfortable. .used the exercise facility and appreciated having laundry facilities on premises. . Hotel is centrally located with easy access to all activities in the fox valley Give it my thumbs up..
"Excellent place to say. Neat & clean. Staff members are friendly, professional and helpful."
12/07/14 Pat W Tucson, Arizona
My husband and I returned for our second lengthy stay this year at this Quality Inn. We came back again in order to visit family members who live nearby, after previously staying here for two months from February to April. From that experience, we knew that we would again have a good stay here. We were warmly greeted back by friendly, professional staff, including Lorie and Jennifer. Check-in was smooth. The location is convenient, adjacent to the highway, and rooms are very quiet. There are plenty of parking spaces in its lot and it is handy having a bank with an ATM next door. We could not hear highway noise even in our front hotel room, which faced the highway. Air conditioning and heating were excellent, controlled within the room. The bed was comfortable and the room smelled fresh and clean in our non-smoking room. The cleaning staff’s quiet presence was always a regular observation so it’s a very clean facility. There are an attractive grassed courtyard and a nice outdoor swimming pool, in season. Breakfast iwas well-stocked and tasty. For other meals, there are many excellent and varied restaurants in the area, including some restaurants within walking distance. The guest laundry room has two washers and two driers, coin-operated, which are very handy for a traveler. We had children with us. They were treated with the same friendliness, respect and politeness as the adults. The children especially enjoyed the breakfast choices. As a “home away from home” for a traveler, this Quality Inn is an excellent place to stay. In every way, it’s everything we look for in a hotel. We plan to return again in the future and we recommend it highly!
"Stay Smart in St. Charles, IL"
09/24/14 westcoast78 California
Drove here and stayed after being bumped from a nearby chain due to an oversold situation. I'll be staying here from now on. It's a unique location, along Main St. near a bank. Therefore, parking is easy and convenient, and it's very quiet at night. Hotel staff are professional and provide great customer service. The room was large and clean. Everything worked fine. Air conditioning worked like a champ. Sheets and pillows adequate and clean. The morning breakfast is outstanding…better than any other chain hotel at which I've stayed in the past ten years. At checkout, they used my name and told me to please come back soon. I will, Quality Inn & Suites…..thanks for treating me so well. Great price to top it all off.
"fantabulous customer service"
09/22/14 Lenajean Illinois
We were greeted with a smile from Jennifer when we checked in. She goes above and beyond in customer service. All the employees were pleasant. The breakfast was amazing. They had eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy and the normal continental items. Our room was very humid. The floor was damp feeling. The room was quiet and bed comfortable. We had a nice fridge and microwave in the room. The room could have been a little nicer but we had a fun time.
"My room smelled like cat urine"
09/16/14 Kara G Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The rooms are spacious - older but fine - my room was at the end of the hall which was nice - unfortunately it smelled SO bad - like cat urine. I put on the air conditioner thinking it would help circulate the air but it got WORSE. Everyone on staff is so nice and helpful that it's hard to say anything bad but it's really not acceptable to have to stay in a room that smelled like that. This used to be a Holiday Inn - still has the same staff from then.