All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America

"Excellent Stay"
It was great
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Impressive Facility..."
Front desk service was exceptional as well as the breakfast food and amenities. The only problem was that the housekeeping staff didn't clean the room efficiently...there was a cracker on the carpet under the desk by the wall when we arrived and it was still there 5 days later when we left!
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Could use some TLC"
Staff was nice, but the rooms and halls themselves had a hotel funk to them. Stained tub, moist feeling carpet. Needs summer TLC. Others hotels nearby worth your time if you like clean and fresh
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Molly
"Very Good Impression"
Convenient location, right off the highway and is 3 minutes away from a big shopping center. 15 minute drive to St. Louis, Missouri city center. Cookies and coffee all day long in the lobby. Front desk attendants were very attentive and professional. Hot breakfast: sausages, waffles, etc. However, small room for 3 people to stay in.
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Decent hotel for the price. The breakfast was good and the room was clean.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Perfect overnight stay"
We were stopping on our way to Tennessee from Kansas- and this hotel was perfect. The front desk staff were very helpful and efficient and the hotel was nice.Great for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Emma
"Good Hotel, Great Service"
Nice hotel, nice area, great staff. We were traveling with family to the area recently and needed two rooms for two weekend nights. Through some unfortunate circumstance or oversight, we accidentally booked the two rooms for Sat & Sun nights rather than the Fri & Sat that we needed. We didn't realize the issue until check-in time on Friday evening. The ladies at the front desk throughout the weekend (Heather & Ashley, I believe were their names - thanks, ladies!) were supremely helpful in working with Hotels.com on changing the reservations. They did not have to take the action that they did but they were gracious in offering to do so and, for that, I am extremely appreciative. So the hotel was as we expected, the service bumped the rating up to a 5.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Amber
"nice place for one nite"
we needed a place for one night. the counter guy gave me a hard time about arriving at 1:50 am; thought that was odd. asked me to call ahead next time, if i was gonna b that late. breakfast was decent. room was clean and decent.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Rodney
Good value for a one night stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
"Family trip"
Rooms were very clean; Decorated nicely; easy freeway access
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
JESSICA
"Quality"
Good Hotel would stay again and recommend to a friend
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Kevin and Dara Johnson"
We were very pleased with the amenities and enjoyed our stay. We plan to return to St Louis for future trips and will certainly return for additional stays
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
kevin
"Comfy bed"
Great place, clean comfortable room. The bed very firm! Only drawback was the light/ceiling fan combination in the shower/toilet area was very noisy. The light switch needs to be separate from the fan in my opinion. And the hotel was undergoing renovations, so little things weren't quite perfect. No vending on the 3rd floor, had to go to lobby for ice, etc
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Janie
"entrance windows need cleaned"
The first thing I noticed when I walk in is the dirty dirty windows. As far as everything else seemed OK
1 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
Dana
"Grad trip"
Stayed 2 nights, 1 going to daughter's graduation and 1 returning from graduation. Both nights were fine. The room and beds were comfortable. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Great location.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Teresa
"Exceptional kindness"
The only reason I didn't give all 5 stars is because the hotel was undergoing a major renovation, so there was some clutter and mess. However, I've never been made more welcome or looked after so well anywhere else I've stayed, including luxury resorts. When the staff found out I was staying here to recuperate following spinal surgery, they upgraded me to a handicapped accessible suite at no additional charge. Then the kind ladies of housekeeping gave it all an additional deep cleaning before I arrived and every day during my stay. Everyone was so kind and went out of their way to help during my recovery. You won't find a better place to stay in the area!
10 night business trip May 1, 2015
Nothing fancy, just a basic and clean hotel. Just what we were looking for.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Renovations & NO POWER"
we had no idea when we booked the room that they were undergoing renovations. We walked in to the lobby and there was dust, tools, electrical cords and plaster everywhere. There were no vending machines available as they had just been taken out the morning we checked in. The worst part of the stay was Sunday morning as I am about to shower we lose ALL power. Just our room from what we could tell. Others who were staying in the same party still had power. We had no access to electricity and due to time constraints we were unable to talk to the manager directly. The message was relayed that since we booked through hotels.com that they would be unable to reimburse us anything for our troubles. Very upsetting.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon, IL
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We sincerely apologize for the lack of notice to our website of the renovations occurring in the lobby. These renovations are almost complete, and are only occurring during the day time hours in the lobby as to not interrupt any of our guests' rest at our property. Also, we have resolved the power outage in the guest room. Losing power to a guest room is extremely rare, and may have been due to multiple high voltage devices being used in the room simultaneously. We are looking into the issue with our electricians now. We appreciate your stay.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Kathleen
"Hotel"
Place was being remodeled, the ac in the room did not seem to work that well, the complimentary breakfast did not look good at all and ended up eating somewhere else for breakfast, hotel clerk would not give me a receipt at checkout because"it was booked online" when I got a receipt from the other hotel I booked
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
wesley
"It was ok"
Everything was fine except for the TV which I had to reset every time I turned it off because of no volume but nothing major.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Close to St Louis"
Clean comfortable affordable and convenient. Close to shopping.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
A
"Nice hotel for the price. The beds are excellent."
I had a great sleep and had some breakfast the next morning. The only thing is that the height of the toilet was really low and there were no hand rails or anything to help assist you. The lamps on the wall and my bed shook from the vibrations of the laundry room and also from the guests in a different wall.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon, IL
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. I have spoken with our Maintenance Technician, and we are in process of resolving this issue. It may have been due to high occupancy in the pool, and may need drained and refilled. We apologize and hope that your next stay we will be able provide you with a better pool experience! Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay. Thank you
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
BirthdayGirl
"Toledo guest's amazing stay"
Their breakfast was spectacular and the staff was amazing. I stayed there last August to attend a funeral and their staff let our family use the conference room free of charge; at such time of sorrow we all were appreciative of that because we needed a meeting ground so I give you 5 Stars!! And will look forward to staying there again when I visit O'Fallon again!!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
vivian
Perfect location for quick trip to STL area. Great Breakfast.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
paducah13
"Clean ordinary hotel"
This is a nice ordinary hotel. It is clean and somewhat attractive. The beds are comfortable but there is only one chair. The breakfast was mediocre but edible.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Clean room, friendly staff, pool needs work."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool was cloudy and smelled badly. The bottom sheet kept coming off the bed corners. The last day we were there in the morning the whole room shook including the bed. The breakfast was good. Bed was comfortable but a little too firm for my taste.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon, IL
Dear Valued Guest, We apologize for these particular experiences that occurred during your stay. We are already resolving the pool issues and housekeeping issues described in your review. We hope to serve you better on a future stay with us!
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Marium
"Pleasant Stay"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Morning buffet staff could use more help. Room was older - tub needs some TLC. But everything was clean and cared for. Needs some remodeling.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Hotel has paper thin walls and you hear everything"
Hotel has paper thin walls and you hear everything hence it is difficult to sleep. When other people walk down the hallway, you hear the footsteps very loud with a boom. Décor is dated, but this might be this case with all Country Inn & Suites. There were hairs still in the tub. I just quickly wiped it out before my family used the shower.The beds are not my favorite, but okay. Price was reasonable. The best part of the hotel was the free breakfast it served.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Good hotel for the price."
Breakfast was nice. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.
caludiael
"OK Place"
Freindly helpful staff. They gave us an upgrade to a jacazzi room but it had a slightly musty smell, like the carpet had gotten wet. It was a big comfortable room but the tv service kept kicking in and out.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Bryan
"Two day local business conference"
Are check in went smoothly. Minor complaints would be our fitted bedsheet was put on sideways. Can housekeeping not see where the corners are on them? So the sheet would not stay on the bed. Also the breakfast bar was just ok. Nothing bad, but nothing to write home about. If you are going to put out fresh fruit it needs to be more than one apple! Otherwise eliminate it altogether.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Norman
"Nice room for the price."
Check-in was very fast. Overall the hotel was clean and updated. The beds were a little harder than we're used to; but they were clean.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Neil
"family getaway"
We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Country Inn experience"
Used facility as overnight facility because of early check requirements for surgery schedule in St Louis next day. Rudely told by desk clerk @ check in that a $50 deposit was required even though I had already paid for room. She could not give me a good explanation for the deposit. It was late & had too many other things on my mind to worry about it.p
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
bruce
"Great Value in O'Fallon"
Great hotel. Friendly staff. Only problem was a noisy heater - but I was too tired to complain about it!
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Tracy
"OK place to stay."
Comfortable and convenient. Room was not cleaned one day during our visit. Clean towels were left, coffee pot not rinsed...bed not made.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
Would stay every time I am in the area wonderful hotel great breakfast close to food places
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
happy guest
"Nice and cozy.."
Rooms were clean,and staff was friendly
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Kay
I would recommend the hotel to anyone. Staff and facility were very assistive.
"Everything we needed close to local shopping."
Came to shop and relax. I slept wonderfully. The bed was so comfortable! I especially enjoyed the over sized bath tub. The shower was the perfect height for my tall husband. The complimentary fresh baked cookies were a nice touch.
Shelly
"Nice hotel close to the interstate."
We were just there as an overnight stop on a long trip. Everything was as expected and the price was right.
v
"Great employees, rooms are on the small size."
We would definitely stay here again, but not for an extended stay due to the size of the rooms.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Elisa
"Very Pleasant"
I love this hotel always feel welcomed.The staff make u feel like u at home.Pleasant people. Will recommend and will always stay there.
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Yolanda
"A Very Pleasant Experience"
Check in was very efficient. Room was very comfortable. Wi Fi was good. Breakfast was very good. Check out was very efficient.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Breakfast area"
The breakfast room was dirty. The little food that was out was cold. No clean dishes. The dirty ones were piled everywhere. No forks. Had to eat eggs and biscuit with a spoon on a paper plate. Ran out of juice and coffee.tables werent kept clean.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
judy
"11/1/2014"
Almost perfect stay but hotel seemed a little under staffed but they were all very nice to us. No problems. Very clean.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Brad
"room was just ok."
Hotel was ok. Staff was very nice. The room itself was only ok. The carpet was very worn and the room had a musty smell. It otherwise seemed ok.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable, and staff was friendly.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Lora
"Good room, breakfast needs work"
Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was lacking. Limited choices and dried out breakfast burritos.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Mark W.
"Not nitpicky"
I thought it was great. Coming from a women who didn't grow up with much. My son loved the pool. It was what I expected and I suppose other people are more nit picky but then again they were probably spoiled :)
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014