All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here701 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Family getaway"
In town for a quick family get together. The hotel was in perfect location for the things we choose to do.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Ah! The Magnificent Mile!"
The hotel is centrally located to downtown tourist destinations. Staff at the Allerton were VERY friendly and accommodating. Although it is an old building where we understand there will be constant need for touching up, our room was overall clean and quiet. My only disappointment was the lack of the now common amenity of complimentary coffee (often in-room) and possibly a "continental" breakfast. In consideration of the cost of this hotel to smaller motels across the country offering these as a standard, one would think they could afford this treat to their clientele.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
LISA
"Mother son Chicago Cubs Game"
My son and I took a short trip to Chicago to enjoy Cubs opening day game. The staff was wonderful, The clerk whom checked us in was friendly and asked my son about the game etc. The room and Hotel is beautiful. Enjoyed our stay and will stay in this hotel again. I have read many complaints about the elevator....yes it is small and slow however it is original and beautiful!! When I chose not to wait for an available elevator I took the stairs who cant you a little exercise :)
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Gina
"Great stay and great reunion"
This was a reunion of friends and the service and welcome we received was wonderful. We have chosen this hotel for the last three years and have always enjoyed the warmth and friendliness of the entire staff. The location is ideal for the types of activities we enjoy--walking distance to almost everything.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Carla
"Perfect in every way but poor temperature control"
Everything was great except temperature was not easy to control. We ended up opening the windows to make the temp more comfortable. Amazing location with decent overnight parking deal across the street under Zara ($37/24 hrs vs $60 at other garages).
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Katherine
"Very nice 1920's hotel."
Very nice historic hotel built in the 1920's. My room was a little smaller than its contemporary peers, but it was fully equipped with a closet safe, iron, comfy queen bed with feather duvet, 70 channel flat screen tv, marble bathroom, and high end toiletries. My room was particular outstanding located on a corner of the 12th floor with an impressive view of Chicago's famous Water Tower 1 block away. Very classy. The front desk was very welcoming, and the room was attentively cleaned while I was out during the day. The hotel is located on the Michigan Mink Mile of top rated stores, and only 3 blocks from the Chicago Red Line subway station that runs 24 hours per day . All in All... Very nice! Highly recommended!
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"It was fantastic, except services at the bar"
Excellent value for money.
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Mr Young Sub
"Unbelievable deal!"
When we approached the hotel and saw it was in the middle of Michigan Ave (right next to an Apple Store) I couldn't believe it. The room was large and the service prompt. I kept thinking there must be something wrong with my reservation because the price was so low. I'd absolutely recommend this hotel to friends and family. You cannot get a better price for such a location!
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Susanna
"Very Clean!"
Nice place. It's hard to find a little.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2015
"A"
Staff was well informed and did a terrific job.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
ROBERT
"Great Place"
Great Location, hotel and Staff.
3 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"hotel"
Very clean hotel ,staff was extremely helpful. Only negative was room size was extremely small.
Kristy
"Great hotel, poor WIFI"
Everything was excellent except the WIFI. My reservation included WIFI but I could not get it to connect, nor could the front desk.
patricia
"NICELY REFURBISHED -- GREAT LOCATION"
THE HOTEL HAS BEEN NICELY REFURBISHED. THE ROOMS WERE CLEAN AND THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND PROVIDED GREAT SERVICE. THE LOCATION IS OUTSTANDING!
Jerry
"A must for a family!"
Additional sitting room is a must for a family! The kids used the large sitting rooms pull out sofa while mom and dad used the bedroom. We only stay here because of location, room size and of course price. Love the Allerton.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Philip
"Chicago get away"
From beginning to end everyone was very accommodating, cordial, and just plain nice.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Location, Location, Location"
The location was excellent...on the corner of Michigan Ave. and Huron and blocks away from Water Tower Place in the heart of the Magnificent Mile. The rooms were comfortable and the staff was very nice. The lobby is small, so not conducive for using laptop, and you have to pay extra if you want internet access in your room, but that was really the only negative.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2015
"Hidden gem"
Wonderful stay for a great price
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great One night stay"
Great location and great price, especially compared to other hotels nearby. We just stayed one night and were able to walk everywhere. Our room was not ready as we arrived early so we could explore Chicago and they just found us another room that was available when we got there, an upgrade, with no extra charge! We will check out this place first when we come to Chicago again.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"a classic hotel and classic service"
It is a great hotel on Michigan Avenue in Chicago. Most big city hotels are noisy but this one is quiet, comfortable, classic and cosy. The service staff are willing to go into ways to help me. I was in a hurry to meet up with colleagues during the rush hours. The gate man stepped into the middle of the road to get me a taxi. I would like to stay at Allerton again.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Yi
"Great experience!"
I loved it! The decor is quaint and well done. My room was excellent and conducive as a work environment.
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Perfect, but a tight squeeze"
It's an incredible location and was perfect for our trip. Very clean and lovely staff. The only negative thing I can say is that is was pretty small room. Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay there in Chicago!
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Fair!"
Not impressed at all. Room was very small. Bathroom needs work, wall paper & paint peeling. Very noisey due location of room next to elevator and hallway noise.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
We had a great stay. Front desk manager Ryan upgraded our room to a suite on the 22nd floor and it was amazing. Everyone was very courteous. Great hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Jodi
"Girls night."
Friendly and wonderful service. Attentive staff. Very pleased. Would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
The room was great, bed was comfy but there was a wet spot underneath the fan/vent it almost felt like it was dripping before we got there, during the night you could hear everyone flush their toilets, got really annoying! But the service was great and everything for a one night stay perfect! Great area for everything close by too! Wish I had more time to spend in Chicago but for sure I will be back
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Our First Stay"
A very jet-lagged couple entered the hotel after 15 hours of travelling from Budapest. We were greeted at the desk with a smile and a free upgraded room overlooking the Old Chicago Water Tower.A nice welcome for our first stay at this historic hotel.When we awoke our room bill was much larger than expected.I took it to the desk and it was promptly ammended by the receptionist.With a sincere apology we were offered two delux breakfasts for our inconvience.The hotel is amazingly beaituful and has been restored with a very elegant touch. We WILL stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
Joshua
"Perfect!"
It was PERFECT! My favorite hotel in Chicago! Beautiful and location is the Best!
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
jennifer
"Very Happy Customer"
Great location, great experience. Loved our room. Staff was very friendly. Within walking distance of a variety of restaurants. Will definitely consider staying again when in Chicago.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"four days in chicago"
great price,great location, great service,clean room, comfy bed, beautiful shower, water pressure was a little weak
4 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"My stay in Chicago"
The hotel was beautiful and in a great location . My room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpfull. I would definately stay there again.
4 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"Loved our stay!"
Perfect location! Rooms were clean and quiet, other than street noise. Staff was very friendly! We will definitely return!
2 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Chicago Mother/Daughter trip"
Great location easy walk to shopping, eating and site seeing
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Cynthia
"Allerton Warwick is a great find!"
Room was beautifully appointed, quiet, great view of Michigan Avenue. Lobby was beautifully renovated and they offer free coffee in the AM so it's a nice gathering place for guests. Our room was about 5 feet from the elevators but we never heard them - pretty impressive.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2015
mary
"A weekend of firsts"
This was our first trip to Chicago and our first trip as a couple. Without any cause the front desk offered us an upgrade that made this birthday weekend even more spectacular. We visited Gino's East around the corner for some great pizza as well. It just all went perfectly.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Kiantay
"Family trip to Chicago"
Room too small for a family of 4 - bathroom very very small and awkward
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Kristin
"great"
It was a very great stay didn't have any problems at any time. The maid service was great came back to the room clean and room service as of food taste very good
6 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Sean
"Great spot in the heart of it!"
Alicia upgraded us to a beautiful room, very thoughtful and made a great place even better!
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
mark
"Mother & daughter shopping get away"
We arrived at about 12:30 p.m. & our room was ready, which was very nice. The valet parking was great as well. We had a quaint beautiful room. The only thing we didn't have was free wifi. The staff was very nice, the hotel was in a great location for shopping our room all be it small (which is to be expected in downtown Chicago) was very clean & comfortable. We were also allowed to keep out car in their lot way beyond checkout time with no additional fee which was very nice.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Debbie
A short stay in Chicago for my wife and I. Good location, clean, and very friendly & helpful staff. Definitely will stay again!!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Three-Star-Like Four-Star Hotel"
Ok well I have a lot to say about this hotel. I booked this hotel because of its proximity to Michigan Avenue Shopping Center and The Peninsula Hotel, because that was where I stayed before I stayed in the Peninsula. First, the door for my first room did not lock for 2 days, and I realized it on my second day of stay that I could have let anyone in while I was sleeping without my consent. I told the front desk about my situation, and the manager kindly gave me another room, which was nice, but the experience itself... was not pleasant, and I don't think that should come from a Four-Star Hotel, because Safety of the guest is very important. Granted, it is a four star hotel and the furnitures in the room were nice. They took of additional $77 from my breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which was good.
5 night trip Mar 11, 2015
Young Woo
"Beds are comfortable"
Beds are comfortable. Change rooms if yours is near an elevator. The elevator noise may keep you awake. Hotel room cleaners are very pleasant. Hotel is in a great location.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"a great place to stay"
Friendly and helpful staff, clean room, walking distance to great shopping and dining.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Deborah
"Staying at the Warwick"
We just went there because our house was being cleaned. The only thing that's not good is that they charge for the wifi. Everything else is great!!
4 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Warwick"
Parking is very expensive , but the Hotel is very nice .
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Lee
"Ok, good enough"
Fine for a business trip
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great location, Rough night sleep"
Hotel was Great, Perfect location. Everything except the bed was good. It was very hard and had a large indent on one side making it hard for two to sleep.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"AMAZING!! Old Work Charm w/ Luxury Amenities"
AMAZING! Perfect location! Wonderful staff! John in valet is as good as it gets! Have us a divine recommendation for dinner. The 2nd shift manager, and overall manager (can't remember names) were great to work with! Great view from room down Michigan Ave!
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Convenient, Clean, Comfortable"
Convenient location, clean, repeat guest -- consistent
2 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice stay in Chicago."
Great location.. Good service.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015