All hotels in Sarasota, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6600 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL, 34231, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great hotel with free shuttle to Siesta Key beach"
I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. It is affordable. The best part is the free shuttle to the beach.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
We had a great stay. The beaches and restaurants near by. Staff very friendly.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2014
Juan and Sue
"Great location, close to Siesta Key w/o the high $"
We had a great visit! Breakfast was excellent, service was excellent, very clean. Close to Siesta Key, a $5 ride away without the high cost of being closer! Great pool and bar!
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
FULTZ
"Clogged bath drain, Horrible Check out"
First night of Week end with two children and a bath that is 100% clogged Next day at check out at 12 sharp, a horrible woman at reception refused to delay our check out by 1/2 hour to allow children to play a little more in tho pool
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
vincent
This hotel is an updated version of the Best Western chain. Perfect location for access to Siesta Key and the beach. The room was nice but the bathroom could have been cleaner. There were a couple stray hairs on the tub. Rooms have outside access so you don't really hear people as you would in an enclosed hallway. You also can't hear street noise since the hotel is setback from the street. Great value for the price. Staff were friendly and even had our room ready an hour early.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Joyousday365
"housekeeping"
On two occasions when we arrived at our rooms later at night, the room was not cleaned and beds not made. Our group had three different rooms and it happened to all three rooms. We had to go down and ask for the towels for the next day. Another day we got back in the late afternoon and no cleaning done again. We had to find someone to let them know the room was not done. And still 2 other days and the bed was not made( the right way) It was very sloppy! Also went to tell them the safe was broken if they could come fix it That was not done either. Another day when i went into the pool there were dead flies floating around. found dead flies on me when I got out. I believe the filter was not on.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Good last minute choice...would stay longer"
I stayed in Sarasota for a last minute business trip, and picked the hotel due to convenience. It was super clean, the staff friendly, and the convenience of Harry's in the parking lot made dinner easy and delicious. While it was not te most luxurious location (beachfront) it was convenient, and I would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Picky traveler
Everything was very good, except for breakfast. Was not enough for all the guest and the person in charge for the service didn't has a good attitude.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
Nice place and shuttle takes you all over
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"all have to see this"
This is the worst hotel I have never been.I never recommend these hotels.
2 night family trip May 12, 2014
luisa
"Very Pleasant stay"
The staff was very helpful. I left my wedding ring in the room after I checked out. I called the front desk and asked them to check my room for the ring? They did and mailed it to me. It was refreshing to find honest staff! I enjoyed my stay.
5 night business trip May 12, 2014
D. Hurst
"Good location, but poor value for the quality"
Overall, this hotel was ok. I'd have felt a lot happier paying about 30% less than I did for the room, then it would have gotten a higher rating. But you tend to want more when you pay more. The location is the best feature, you're really only 5 minutes from Siesta Key's public beach. There are tons of restaurants and even a grocery store within a few blocks. The hotel pool is nice and there's a bar right there to grab a cocktail while hanging around (if you didn't go to the beach). The room was well-equipped but everything just seemed a little old. We found a hair in the bed, which was off-putting and made me question the overall cleanliness. Air conditioning worked poorly at best. We had to set it down to 65 to get it tolerably cool. All rooms face directly to the outside. I would have thought for the price there would have been indoor hallways. Parking was also bad, there were no spots near the stairs to the room. Ultimately I'd probably stay there again because of the location, but not until after a thorough search of alternatives.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2014
Jonathan
"Was just what I needed."
Clean, simple and comfortable. Not a luxury hotel, but definitely a place I would stay again. Breakfast was more than adequate.
Other trip May 12, 2014
S
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
We had a pleasant stay. Close to everything. The breakfast was very good. We were able to walk to restaurants and shopping. The pool was nice. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. We will stay there again.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Mel
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel was convent to the beach and several restaurants. Very accommodating. Nice for the price. Clean & friendly.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Gigi
Breakfast was acceptable for being free but I would not pay more thann5 dollars for it.. Staff was not nice .. When we got there all we kept hearing was complaints from other people about the rooms being. Not clean yet and it was already 3pm ! ... I wouldn't go back honestly ..
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
Daniella
"Anniversary Getaway."
My husband and I decided to take an anniversary getaway weekend.We chose this hotel because it was close to the beach, and easy access to local restaurants and shops. The hotel staff was very friendly, offered to help us with anything, left wine and a rose in our room, and then gave us a bottle of Champagne when our keys would not work. The hotel is a two story brick hotel with room access from the outside. The breakfast is a full one, with many choices. The pool area is very nice, with a hot tub and outdoor bar. It is a close ride over the bridge to Siesta beach.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Close to beach and village"
hot tube way too many chemicals . Good area close to everything
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
R & D
"Cute Quaint hotel, nice place :)"
Cute pool area, good location, only thing I can complain about is the breakfast selection but that is a small complaint!
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Lady
"Great for access to Selby Y and Siesta Key Beach"
Much better than my stay at the 'Quality Inn' ten months ago. Breakfast items kept well-stocked (though I don't like powdered eggs so much). Clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Siesta Key Beach"
The room was a great value for the price, and after driving from Minnesota, we appreciated the mini fridge and room safe (which was large enough to fit a laptop!). Furniture was a bit oversized and made the room feel a little cramped, but all in all the room was nice. The pool was warm and there were several loungers available. We were pleasantly surprised by the hot breakfast assortment--not typical. The popcorn was another nice bonus. I will note that the hotel is approximately 2.5 miles from the public beach where there are 800 free parking spots. We started the trek at 10:30 am and couldn't find a parking spot, so my wonderful hubby dropped us off and parket at the hotel--then ran back to the beach. We were going to use the free Siesta Key Beach shuttle, but there are only 6 spots available by reservation and during peak season, they operate on a set schedule (10, 12, 2, 4, etc.) until 2am. All in all, we would certainly use this hotel again!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Nikki
Nice hotel, but double bed room was small and no separation from sink to the rest of the room.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Great location, breakfast"
Hotel is older but well maintained, nice heated pool and fantastic breakfast with location near siesta key gateway.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2014
Troy
"close to beach"
Great location! So close to the beach. The breakfast was great, and a large dining area. I would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
Kim Imwalle
"Terrible experience"
Had to check out after the first night. The only reason we stayed the one night was because it was late when we arrived, there was a torrential storm and we were unfamiliar with the area. The first room we were given had a horrible smell so we immediately asked the clerk to be moved. The next room she gave us was dirty--- carpet hadnt been vacuumed, bed sheet stained and located next to the outdoor elevator. We were up all night with the constant talking, yelling, partying, etc. of people next door and others using the elevator. It was a terrible night and we will make sure to never stay in a Best Western again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Great Trip!!!"
This hotel is very close to the beach and shopping and restaurants in the area. The staff went out of their way to make this a greaat vacation.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Laurie
"cdn neighbours get together"
six couples met at the oyster bar in siesta key village and had a thoroughly fantastic time. great food and great company. we checked into the hotel, only disappointment was that our room did not face their beautiful gardens.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
rita
"Not bad..."
We have stayed at Best Western Plus hotels in other areas, so had high hopes for this one. It wasn't bad, by any means. We had a non-smoking room, but were awakened to the smell of cigarette smoke. The people in the room next door were right outside our door smoking, and it was coming right through the door. Other than that, no real complaints. It was good enough.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Gets the job done"
The room was standard as was the service. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Best Western"
My overall experience was excellent. Not too far away from restaurants or the beach. Service could of been a bit better. Rooms were clean just a little small. Otherwise no complaints.
3 night romance trip Mar 2, 2014
Stan
Had a great time
4 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Good Price for Adequate Hotel"
The primary reasons to stay at this hotel are its relative proximity to the Southwest Florida International Airport and its somewhat lower price than neighboring hotels, at least when booked in advance through Expedia. However, the hotel itself is adequate, not more and not less. The rooms are clean but not memorable or colorfully decorated. The room amenities are few. The service, however, leave much to be desired. It took approximately 20 minutes to check in with only one person ahead of me. That is because there appears to be only one employee at the hotel who has to answer the phone, handle the check-ins, and address guest questions. The registration system is antiquated, so everything has to be typed manually, and the system appears to require extensive information on its guests, even if they made a prior reservation. Beyond that, the service was unaccommodating, the desk refusing to provide a receipt because I had booked through Expedia. Personally, I would not choose this hotel again with so many others in the airport area.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
Larry.
"nice hotel"
it was good , didn't spend much time there but we enjoyed it
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
No problems in hotel , but alarm in nearby building was sounding all night
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Business trip to Sarasota"
Two night stay while in Sarasota on business. Location was very convenient to Blvd the Arts and is next door to a great little sports pub with great staff. Minutes to Flemings Steak House and hotel has a adequate breakfast buffett.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Jocko
"OKstay.."
The hotel staff is very friendly and our room was ready in time. My only complain is that the bathtub had some PUBIC hair on the walls!! Do they even clean the bath tub walls?! This is not the welcome you want when you are planning on relaxing and taking a nice hot shower. Also, all the vending machines in the hotels were out of bottled waters...
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Siesta Key Sales Meet"
It was fine. Breakfast was excellent.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Good solid hotel for the price"
Motel-ish but top of that class
4 night business trip Jan 6, 2014
"Great value, we enjoyed it"
Very friendly receptionist(s), easy from and to US 41
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Poor staff/false advertising"
I booked a POOLSIDE room at this hotel. Upon arrival, I was greeted with a very impolite clerk. She handed me the keys to room 308. I had upgraded to a premium room through Expedia at an additional cost. Much to my surprise, my room over looked the parking lot. I returned to the front desk and requested the poolside room I had paid for. The same clerk became very rude and stated " the pool is on that side of the building but you cannot see it from your room". She continued to comment on the fact that my booking was made with a "budget" supplier and Expedia sold me a room that was not available and it was an Expedia issue! I then requested a manager and was told that a manager was not available. It was only 5 pm. The clerk then commented that I should not be using Expedia if I wanted a premium room at this hotel. Her last comments were... there is nothing I can do for you because you booked with Expedia. Obviously, this hotel is not Expedia friendly! I paid a couple hundred dollars for this room and was extremely disappointed with the service, room and attitude of the staff members. The next morning upon check out, I again requested to speak to a manager and was totally ignored by the front desk staff. I trust Expedia as I have used them continuously over the last ten years. This hotel was not worth the money and the staff's comments are not acceptable.I will never stay here again. BEWARE!!!
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
wendy
"Excellent bargain for the price"
It surpassed my expectations. The amenities (hot breakfast, fruit and coffee available all day, and popcorn too, etc.) were the best. Location was also wonderful - if you are not here to take in all of Sarasota's sights (museums, etc.) but just want a relaxing stay, other than getting here from the airport you can do without a car. Several restaurants within a few minute walk, plus a Publix supermarket and lots of shopping right across the street. I would definitely come back here.
4 night trip Dec 21, 2013
The hotel staff was friendly made some good recommendations. I did not like the rooms opening onto a walkway and windows where eveyone who walked by could see in. The location is not bad. The workout facility was clean but tiny. Certainly worth the money. I was there one night for business and so did not use any of the rest of the facility.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
"very nice hotel"
The hotel was great, very clean, but it was unexpectedly outdoor room entrances.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Good location near nice restaurants. Exterior of hotel is a bit run-down, but the interior of the rooms is nice.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Pink 1
"Sarasota weekend"
Very nice hotel and accomodations
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2013
Mike & Lois
"Not exactly what expected"
First, the staff was very helpful and the daily breakfast was better than expected, but it had one major flaw as I see it. All the rooms were directly accessible from the outside (a real security issue for some), so it was not much more than a large motel. It was also beginning to show its age.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Paul N.
"Someone in our room!"
I surprised my wife for her birthday! We went to Siesta Key Beach because it is our favorite! We normally stay at the Country Inn Suites but decided to get closer to the beach. When we checked in at 4 there was some confusion in the lobby. Once we went to our room and opened the door, she was surprised alright; the room already had someone else it! Not cool at all. Even though they gave us 2 free drinks that does not make up for the foolishness and lack of professionalism we experienced that day!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Williams
Had a lovely 4 day trip to Siesta Key....good location for the beach, but rather noisy next to Tamiami Trail. Only negative for me was the rather loud air conditioning unit...when trying to sleep. Several good restaurants within 15 mins drive, but this isn't even necessary...as it is adjacent to a Carrabas and Smokewood Grill. Close to grocery store as well.
4 night trip Oct 1, 2013
"Good hotel near to siesta key beach"
Comfortable and good atencion The breakfast buffet is fresh
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Mixed feelings"
Clearly an old facility.....room clean but very, very small..... lobby and breakfast area acceptable...location good....hallways needed cleaning and care.... pool was great!! Outside entrys not as safe as interior entrys....dressing/washing area with no privacy curtain.............wouldn't stay there again.............
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2013