All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
900 F St Nw, Washington, DC, 20004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Valentine's Day Weekend"
The Courtyard is an excellent location, close to everything in DC and close to the Metro to cover everything else. The staff was friendly and courteous and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The heating unit was a bit noisy and the room a bit cold but we were there in single digit temps so everywhere was cold. The parking is also convenient but expensive. The cookies and hot chocolate at the end of the day were an excellent touch. We will use them again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great proximity to Verizon Center"
Enjoyed the stay, and the convenience of the location to the Verizon Center. Much better than driving and finding a parking space!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Hussein
Great location; close to the National Mall, restaurants, etc.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good central location"
The Courtyard was clean, comfortable and central to what we were seeing in DC. The pool was small but my kids loved it!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Jen
"Great staff, great location!"
Great staff, great location! Definitely would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Courtyard Washington Convention Center"
I had a week long business trip. The hotel was perfectly located for a quick walk to the office. Great welcome from the staff. Bistro team was amazing for my morning coffee. Room was clean and comfortable. Great access to Gordon Biersch and many nearby restaurants. I felt very safe leaving early each morning and returning late. Price was competitive for the area. I would definitely stay here again for a business trip or a personal get away.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Staff was extremely friendly. Hotel is in a great location! Performance at the Ford, visited some of the Smithsonian and walked Chinatown all in one weekend. P.S. Thank you for the cookie!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Earl
"Excellent!"
excellent location, nice people at the reception desk, rooms very acceptable price / quality
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
omar
"Quality stay!"
This hotel is in a nice location, very comfortable and clean. The staff was truly exceptional, Karen at the front desk truly understood customer service- beyond exceptional! Thanks!
"Never met nicer staff!"
Everybody at the hotel was extremely nice and accommodating! The hotel is located right downtown, walking distance to the White House, Capitol, Mall, Washington Monument and Metro station. We never needed a car and saw the most important sights by walking (with our ten year old daughter, in the cold). Lots of great restaurants right at your doorstep. It was a great experience, and I'd recommend this hotel and stay there again! It was great!
Katie
"Perfect location; friendly staff"
Loved this hotel. Perfect location to the National Mall, White House, Ford's Theater, Monuments etc. Great location to the Metro. Staff was super friendly and went above and beyond. Stayed in February and the hotel had cookies and hot chocolate in the lobby every afternoon when we came in. It was a nice "extra". Will definitely stay here again!
Megan
"Beautiful, Perfectly Located Historic Hotel"
This hotel proved to be an excellent decision. We loved the ornate detail you are greeted by upon entering! The staff is friendly and willing to help with anything--a plus for travelers with a lot of questions! We enjoyed the room, the personal Keurig, the view of the Smithsonian, and the friendly greetings every time we entered or left the establishment. You won't go wrong picking this hotel! Location can't be beat!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Javi
"Close to Verizon Center"
Nice hotel, clean, large quiet room. Very convenient to Verizon Center as we had tickets to a Capitals hockey game. Short walk to the national mall and all the big museums. Hotel staff very nice and helpful. Would stay there again when we're in town.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
PJ
"Great place"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was perfect!!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Cecile
"Great location for seeing the DC sites!"
This hotel is a great location for visiting the sites in DC. Easy access to metro and within walking distance to many things including great food (including the restaurant on the ground level. Rooms were very nice and comfortable albeit a little small. The staff was very friendly and hospitable. They even held our bags for us we spent our last afternoon exploring before heading to the airport. Even got a "thank you" cookie at checkout.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Alison
"Perfect location downtown"
We had a great experience with this hotel. Very clean room, excellent breakfast, Nice pool and workout room. The front desk was very accommodating. They brought us a cot for extra bed options with our kids. They also provide my kids with free cookies at check out as well as free water and snacks at the front desk. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"A very nice hotel, great location."
This is not the first time I stayed there and definitely not the last one. Plus, they have a great restaurant.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great location - great price - staff a mixed bag"
We extended a business trip to DC over a weekend for some fun. We chose the Courtyard because of location and price - both of which were excellent. The front desk is ridiculously friendly - giving us tips, and a free drink, and having free hot cocoa for us all day long. However the valet let us down every time we called for or dropped off our car. It was very frustrating. Also, there is a club across the street - I think it's called Ultra Bar. It is VERY loud at night. It made our windows rattle with its Bass. I could barely fall asleep and it goes until very late, so if you are sensitive to that, you'll need a room that doesn't face that street.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Loved in town close to trolley."
First time in DC love location. Little expensive on valet parking. Restaurant connected is fabulous!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
suzanne
"Fabulous location!"
Location, location, location! This hotel was in the perfect spot for our Ford's Theater event. Reasonably priced given the prime locale. Quiet, comfortable rooms. Very slow check-in process, however, but friendly, helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Quiet, relaxing stay!"
I really enjoyed the stay here at the Marriott Courtyard! The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was sizeable even for the city and was located very centrally. The only thing I would complain about is that valet parking is listed at $38 on the website and on the sign in the front of the hotel but I was actually charged $44 and change? It's not worth the argument with the hotel/credit card company, but be aware this might happen.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Kara
"Excellent location"
Hotel Very clean, diligent and polite staff. Excellent way location
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
happy couple,
"Getting long in the tooth."
/This hotel carpet, wallpaper, floorings are old. Bathroom is ugly. I know this is DC, but a lot of money for the condition it is in.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Great location and had a wonderful time. I would recommend this courtyard to anyone looking to visit downtown Washington DC. super access to all the great restaurants and hot night clubs... however the nightly parking fee is just plan crazy.. $38 to $48 for hotel guess.... Can we say one word here..... Really......$48 to park?
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Weekend Getaway to DC"
Had such an amazing stay! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location was the perfect distance from all the attractions we wanted to see. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here - I would stay again!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice and comfortable to trip and eat"
This hotel is located in the center of Washington D.C. so very easy to go somewhere you want on foot...and a lots of famous restaurant are aroud the hotel... I don't have to worry about traveling and eating..
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Giyoung
EXCELLENT location...Staff was courteous and helpful, rooms clean and comfy. It's an old building, and rooms aren't super modern, but are fine. The attached restaurant/ bar was outstanding!! We will definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Great hotel , great service , some qualities in the room were outdated .
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Great hotel to see the sights"
Staff was very helpful and nice. The location was ideal and the hotel was kept very clean.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
kc
"Nice hotel near a lot of areas"
Was very happy with my choice of staying at this hotel. Although I found that there were other hotels more closer to The Mall, I preferred staying here because it gave me more options to eat at night and more shopping options (just has to wal a little more)...
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Rivera
"Disappointing."
We stayed here during New Years week and were pretty disappointed. Great location in D.C. right by Verizon Center with great restaurants around. Unfortunately, the staff was off this week. Housekeeping didn't leave us any toilet paper or tissues (yikes) and the room had a giant column right in the middle of the room. Lots of other nice hotels to choose from in the area. BEWARE: Valet parking only!
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ray
"Excellent location!"
Convenient to monuments and Metro stations! The staff were extremely helpful. I wanted to make a special notation about one of the bellmen working the morning shift on New Years day. I was waiting for the shuttle, and he told me to wait inside where it was warm. When the shuttle passed by, this one employee ran in the cold, and made sure the shuttle came to the correct entrance. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Kris
"Great stay!Great Location!"
The best part about this hotel is it's location. It's convenient to everything I wanted to do which was visit the Art Museums, see Shakespeare and go to movies. It's all within a couple blocks. And Metro is right across the street. Great stay!! Great Location!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Marian
"Nice hotel in city center."
Pros: Friendly stuff, good location, not expensive. Cons: Loud HVAC, some issues with elevators.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Denys
"I like my experience"
the hotel is very clean and that staff is vary nice. I would recommended that hotel to every body, I have a blessing time everything is fabulous.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
India
"#1 hotel for touring, shopping & great eats"
Highly recommend this hotel for location, eats and shopping. Close to metro, Mall and museums. Rooms have microwave oven, fridge and Keurig. Perfect for traveling with kids. Stayed 1 night @ Holiday Inn on other side of Mall and it was a big mistake. Courtyard is a winner!
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great Location between 2 metro stations"
Convenient location, one block to metro station and easy walk to Washington Monument and other sites. Have never been disappointed with Marriott bedding and pillows. Breakfast service can take awhile, but was very good.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Excellent holidays stay"
Excellent holidays stay
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great location and great staff"
The best thing about the hotel is the location. The National Mall is only a few blocks away. The White House is a comfortable walk away. And the next best thing is the staff. So friendly and helpful. Henry, at the desk, is warm and helpful. The ladies who run the breakfast area are ON TOP of their work! The food was also good. I particularly liked the french toast.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Clare
"great location"
clean hotel
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
thomas
"Thank you!"
Great Hotel, Wonderful location. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel- close to everything in DC!
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
I only stayed one night for business, but I liked it, good quality for the price I paid for that area. I was a little cold at night, I wish they had a warmer blanket, or an extra one. But it was nice to have breakfast/ dinner on site, food was good.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
L C
"Great location!!!"
Just close to everything by walking distance, plenty restaurants around. Room ammenities just as needed!!!
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Too noisy if you're planning to sleep"
Booming bass music kept me awake until 3 a.m. When I called the front desk at 2:30 to ask about it, they knew it was from a nightclub nearby and at what time it would end. Why let out a room that's impossible to sleep in?
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Love the location, really comfortable mattress and the staff was great. We'd stay here again!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Bruce
"Nice hotel in downtown DC"
We stayed in room 729 and had a good city view. The room was clean and comfortable, more spacious than we expected downtown, had good amenities and a very pleasant staff. All of our special requests were met, from extra pillows to a location away from the elevator. What more could we want?
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
AM
"Long Weekend"
Our three day stay for a long weekend vacation was very comfortable. Everything about the hotel was first rate. Great location for walking to many attractions and it was always easy to get a taxi at the lobby. Especially enjoyed the Starbucks in the lower level of the hotel. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Jerry
"Perfect location, excellent staff"
We enjoyed our stay, the location, the excellent staff and nearby restaurants. The holiday market was underway along the next block.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Ellen
"Nice hotel but noisy during Friday night"
There was a night club across the street and huge noise was continued between 12am to 3pm.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014