All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
900 F St Nw, Washington, DC, 20004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great family hotel"
Great hotel, friendly staff, family friendly!
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Marianne
"nice hotel convenient to sights"
Great place to stay when seeing the sights in DC. Right next to the Spy Museum, a block from the Verizon Center, and an easy walk to the Mall (even for a 5-year old). The room was fine, but the staff was excellent--all very helpful on several occasions, accommodating different requests. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Very helpful and welcoming staff. Super convenient. Room layout was cramped and a little claustrophobic.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Comfortable, friendly, centrally-located"
This hotel was great! The room was small, but other than that, the staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and like they were there to help with anything we might need. The room and the whole hotel was super clean. This is also in a great location from which its easy to get to many different attractions and neighborhoods. And, for all that, not too pricey.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Alyssa-Rae
Wow what a great location.Great service, clean quiet room.everything you'd want from a hotel.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Fiona
"Welcoming"
Everyone was polite and helpful from time we checked in until the time we checked out. Even remembered my name.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Robin
"Very well located"
This hotel is located a few steps away from the Smithsonian Museum of American Art and National Portrait Gallery. It is an easy walk to the Mall and other big museums. Ford's Theater where Lincoln was assassinated is in the same block. There are lots of very good restaurants and trendy sandwich shops nearby. We did not care for the breakfast cafe on the premises (coffee was not great, eggs were greasy, seating is awkward). Even though it is located in an old bank with beautiful ceilings and marble staircases, the carpeting and room decoration is oddly brown and orange; I found it unappealing and tacky. For the price, our room was quite small. It was, however, clean and we slept well in the king bed. We were there only for two nights, so it worked for us. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Sandy
"I like the hotel. It is easy to get to museums."
We arrived and were met with professional etiquette. The staff was very friendly. I liked the hot chocolate and cookies also. I would recommend this hotel to a friend and would love to visit again in the future.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Make sure you get the right bed"
The only comment is that I reserved two rooms with king beds for my employees, but they both told me they each got two doubles.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Garrett
"Location location location"
Best location in DC. We will be back soon
2 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Rooms were very nice, great accommodations. Within walking distance to Verizon Center and many great attractions. However, a lot of fees!! They only had valet parking (or on-street parking which would have been impossible) and this was a total of $38! When we checked in I was told that breakfast was complementary, it was not. We paid $35 for 2 people which consisted of eggs, toast, and juice! Check with the front desk if they say complementary breakfast.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Business trip"
Unfortunately the bed was uncomfortable, the fan was blowing too strong, I could never not sleep well in either of the nights I stayed. However the room was clean and food was good. But if I have to go again for business I'll consider another hotel.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
L C
"Nice Staff...Horrible Bef"
The only down side of this stay was a bed that should have been replaced. It was worn to the point of uncomfortable on one side and cost me a night of needed rest.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
I stayed there. I fell in the tub. The room was odd shaped.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Good location for visiting local sites of interest"
Hotel had some nice touches, especially the afternoon complimentary hot chocolate served in the lobby during the coldest winter for 20 years. On a negative note, not at all impressed with the taxis you use specifically the ones hailed from hotel lobby. Cabs not always in a very clean, serviceable state, and ours broke down on the four lane highway enroute to Dulles airport, the driver never spoke a word or apologised. However, a Good Samaritan from a uber car company pulled up, assessed our situation and took us to catch our flight. He told us we had been in a very dangerous situation having stopped on a very busy highway. Obviously these things happen but probably not in a road worthy cab. The only reason we accepted this cab in the first place was because the one we had ordered did not turn up. So be aware, do not be afraid to refuse to get into a car that may not be reliable. Our situation was quickly resolved by an act of kindness, but thought that by informing you, we could prevent this from happening to any other guests.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Jay
"Winter Break Getaway in Nation's Capitol"
Perfect location for a quick trip into town! Near everything(across the street from the Spy Museum& around the corner from Ford's theatre & Lincoln's waffle shop, Shake Shop, Starbucks & Barnes & Noble right there and most things were no more than 5-8 minutes away on foot. Lovely pool & whirlpool and breakfast was awesome! We would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Loren
"Totally fine"
A nice stay in a nice hotel in a nice location for new years. Only downside I saw was the vending machines were out of order on my floor.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"Birthday Trip"
The hotel was in a great location. The Staff was wonderful from beginning to end. They gave us free breakfast for the entire stay for my birthday. The Bistro food was very good. The hot chocolate in the lobby was excellent. I would recommend this hotel. Close to great restaurants and museums. I will stay at this hotel again on my next DC trip.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
N
"Valentine's Day Weekend"
The Courtyard is an excellent location, close to everything in DC and close to the Metro to cover everything else. The staff was friendly and courteous and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The heating unit was a bit noisy and the room a bit cold but we were there in single digit temps so everywhere was cold. The parking is also convenient but expensive. The cookies and hot chocolate at the end of the day were an excellent touch. We will use them again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great proximity to Verizon Center"
Enjoyed the stay, and the convenience of the location to the Verizon Center. Much better than driving and finding a parking space!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Hussein
Great location; close to the National Mall, restaurants, etc.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good central location"
The Courtyard was clean, comfortable and central to what we were seeing in DC. The pool was small but my kids loved it!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Jen
"Great staff, great location!"
Great staff, great location! Definitely would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Courtyard Washington Convention Center"
I had a week long business trip. The hotel was perfectly located for a quick walk to the office. Great welcome from the staff. Bistro team was amazing for my morning coffee. Room was clean and comfortable. Great access to Gordon Biersch and many nearby restaurants. I felt very safe leaving early each morning and returning late. Price was competitive for the area. I would definitely stay here again for a business trip or a personal get away.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Staff was extremely friendly. Hotel is in a great location! Performance at the Ford, visited some of the Smithsonian and walked Chinatown all in one weekend. P.S. Thank you for the cookie!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Earl
"Excellent!"
excellent location, nice people at the reception desk, rooms very acceptable price / quality
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
omar
"Quality stay!"
This hotel is in a nice location, very comfortable and clean. The staff was truly exceptional, Karen at the front desk truly understood customer service- beyond exceptional! Thanks!
"Never met nicer staff!"
Everybody at the hotel was extremely nice and accommodating! The hotel is located right downtown, walking distance to the White House, Capitol, Mall, Washington Monument and Metro station. We never needed a car and saw the most important sights by walking (with our ten year old daughter, in the cold). Lots of great restaurants right at your doorstep. It was a great experience, and I'd recommend this hotel and stay there again! It was great!
Katie
"Perfect location; friendly staff"
Loved this hotel. Perfect location to the National Mall, White House, Ford's Theater, Monuments etc. Great location to the Metro. Staff was super friendly and went above and beyond. Stayed in February and the hotel had cookies and hot chocolate in the lobby every afternoon when we came in. It was a nice "extra". Will definitely stay here again!
Megan
"Beautiful, Perfectly Located Historic Hotel"
This hotel proved to be an excellent decision. We loved the ornate detail you are greeted by upon entering! The staff is friendly and willing to help with anything--a plus for travelers with a lot of questions! We enjoyed the room, the personal Keurig, the view of the Smithsonian, and the friendly greetings every time we entered or left the establishment. You won't go wrong picking this hotel! Location can't be beat!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Javi
"Close to Verizon Center"
Nice hotel, clean, large quiet room. Very convenient to Verizon Center as we had tickets to a Capitals hockey game. Short walk to the national mall and all the big museums. Hotel staff very nice and helpful. Would stay there again when we're in town.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
PJ
"Great place"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was perfect!!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Cecile
"Great location for seeing the DC sites!"
This hotel is a great location for visiting the sites in DC. Easy access to metro and within walking distance to many things including great food (including the restaurant on the ground level. Rooms were very nice and comfortable albeit a little small. The staff was very friendly and hospitable. They even held our bags for us we spent our last afternoon exploring before heading to the airport. Even got a "thank you" cookie at checkout.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Alison
"Perfect location downtown"
We had a great experience with this hotel. Very clean room, excellent breakfast, Nice pool and workout room. The front desk was very accommodating. They brought us a cot for extra bed options with our kids. They also provide my kids with free cookies at check out as well as free water and snacks at the front desk. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"A very nice hotel, great location."
This is not the first time I stayed there and definitely not the last one. Plus, they have a great restaurant.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great location - great price - staff a mixed bag"
We extended a business trip to DC over a weekend for some fun. We chose the Courtyard because of location and price - both of which were excellent. The front desk is ridiculously friendly - giving us tips, and a free drink, and having free hot cocoa for us all day long. However the valet let us down every time we called for or dropped off our car. It was very frustrating. Also, there is a club across the street - I think it's called Ultra Bar. It is VERY loud at night. It made our windows rattle with its Bass. I could barely fall asleep and it goes until very late, so if you are sensitive to that, you'll need a room that doesn't face that street.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Loved in town close to trolley."
First time in DC love location. Little expensive on valet parking. Restaurant connected is fabulous!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
suzanne
"Fabulous location!"
Location, location, location! This hotel was in the perfect spot for our Ford's Theater event. Reasonably priced given the prime locale. Quiet, comfortable rooms. Very slow check-in process, however, but friendly, helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Quiet, relaxing stay!"
I really enjoyed the stay here at the Marriott Courtyard! The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was sizeable even for the city and was located very centrally. The only thing I would complain about is that valet parking is listed at $38 on the website and on the sign in the front of the hotel but I was actually charged $44 and change? It's not worth the argument with the hotel/credit card company, but be aware this might happen.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Kara
"Excellent location"
Hotel Very clean, diligent and polite staff. Excellent way location
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
happy couple,
"Getting long in the tooth."
/This hotel carpet, wallpaper, floorings are old. Bathroom is ugly. I know this is DC, but a lot of money for the condition it is in.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Great location and had a wonderful time. I would recommend this courtyard to anyone looking to visit downtown Washington DC. super access to all the great restaurants and hot night clubs... however the nightly parking fee is just plan crazy.. $38 to $48 for hotel guess.... Can we say one word here..... Really......$48 to park?
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Weekend Getaway to DC"
Had such an amazing stay! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location was the perfect distance from all the attractions we wanted to see. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here - I would stay again!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice and comfortable to trip and eat"
This hotel is located in the center of Washington D.C. so very easy to go somewhere you want on foot...and a lots of famous restaurant are aroud the hotel... I don't have to worry about traveling and eating..
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Giyoung
EXCELLENT location...Staff was courteous and helpful, rooms clean and comfy. It's an old building, and rooms aren't super modern, but are fine. The attached restaurant/ bar was outstanding!! We will definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Great hotel , great service , some qualities in the room were outdated .
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Great hotel to see the sights"
Staff was very helpful and nice. The location was ideal and the hotel was kept very clean.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
kc
"Nice hotel near a lot of areas"
Was very happy with my choice of staying at this hotel. Although I found that there were other hotels more closer to The Mall, I preferred staying here because it gave me more options to eat at night and more shopping options (just has to wal a little more)...
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Rivera
"Disappointing."
We stayed here during New Years week and were pretty disappointed. Great location in D.C. right by Verizon Center with great restaurants around. Unfortunately, the staff was off this week. Housekeeping didn't leave us any toilet paper or tissues (yikes) and the room had a giant column right in the middle of the room. Lots of other nice hotels to choose from in the area. BEWARE: Valet parking only!
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ray
"Excellent location!"
Convenient to monuments and Metro stations! The staff were extremely helpful. I wanted to make a special notation about one of the bellmen working the morning shift on New Years day. I was waiting for the shuttle, and he told me to wait inside where it was warm. When the shuttle passed by, this one employee ran in the cold, and made sure the shuttle came to the correct entrance. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015