All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
900 F St Nw, Washington, DC, 20004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice hotel. Staff was super friendly"
I had a great experience at the hotel. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
gf
"Poorest serve ever"
When the reservation was made I ask questions from my check list.i was told we will have ha sofa bed as an extra bed that did not happen. Hidden fees after I was told hotel have a specific place to park if you did not want VIP parking,the pool is not a full side pool, and the bed was not conformable at all. Limited channels on the television,and most of all the water level on the shower is of very low pressure.I felt the money spent would had provided better customer service. On the legal side they need to inform all guest them takes put money and hold it for a few days because if this it made check bounce and I will never stay there again and have inform family friends,and business partners of the bad experience. The breakfast should be fee to the guest it nit worth paying for it was not good at all.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
wanda
"Valet parking brought down experience."
One big concern during my stay. We (Family) drove from Allentown, PA area directly to hotel in Washington, DC (giving car to valet) starting with full tank of gas. And returned directly back to Allentown starting with a full tank of gas again. When we got back car from valet, gas was on 1/8th of tank. When we returned to Allentown with same vehicle of course, we had just under a half tank of gas left. I did not pay attention to what gas tank showed when given to valet, BUT, the direct "to" trip and the "return" trip had a gas difference of almost 3/8th of a tank of gas. Since there is no onsite parking for the hotel, we had a choice of valet parking or finding our own parking in town with hotel saying that if we found our own, car might not be safe (what are they trying to say?!?!) so we should use valet. But, again, somehow we lost about 3/8th of a tank of gas somewhere from when the valet took the car and the car was returned to me 2 days later. We were told parking lot for hotel was a couple blocks away only (or did they say a couple cities seeing the gas difference) This does not even include the cost, $38 dollars a day, plus the small print of tax being added of another $6 plus change a day for over $44 dollars a day for parking. With what I saw and believed, obviously I was not going to give a tip also. We still enjoyed our 1st time visit to DC and the sites, but, the valet service dampened the enthusiasm as we left the town.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Mostly great."
Mostly a great stay, good location. We were there three nights visiting family. Excellent location and very friendly/helpful staff. But housekeeping did not clean the room after our first night--probably an oversight, but we came back to a room that had not been touched since we left in the morning. Housekeeping did come in and straighten up after our second night.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Best staff ever!!"
The staff were great, they know what customer service is!!! What a nice stay because of all the staff!! Congraduation!!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"We love this hotel!"
We love this hotel, we stay here every time we visit DC. Our room was clean and comfortable, the staff is always wonderful! The hotel is walking distance to just about everything you would want to do or see.
4 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Gayle
"Location is everything"
This hotel is located in a great spot. Everything you want to see is within walking distance. There is a restaurant attached, and several great spots nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful, as everyone in DC seemed to be. This was a thoroughly enjoyable vacation for the two of us! Wish my teenagers could have come as well to experience all the history and sites the city has to offer.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
It was okay. The staff was rude and acted like it was such a big deal to answer any questions that I asked. I was visiting my fiancé in the military and wanted a good hotel to get away and have a good time. The hotel was clean and all, but the staff was rude and the room itself was very convient.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Pretty good. Valet kinda sucked but hotel was great. The room was awesome and comfortable
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Wonderful hotel close to attractions"
This hotel was not only an easy walk to all the sites but the staff was extraordinary and wonderfully friendly and accommodating. They went out of their way to be helpful and kind and would stay there again in a heartbeat. The rooms were comfortable and clean and had a nice view of the street. Overall an excellent place to stay with a family!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
kristen
"Excellent staff and warm hospitality"
The hotel staff exceeded our expectations offering genuine and warm hospitality. We were there on a busy July 4th weekend and yet the staff gave us the time and attention that we required for a painless and relaxing stay. We will come here again on our next visit to downtown DC.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Rob
"Great home base for DC sightseeing trip!"
Loved the location. Concierge was extremely courteous and helpful. Amenities were limited, probably due to lack of space.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"good stay"
I wasn't aware of the property having no parking.....other than that it was good!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
renea
We visited for four days with my 8 and 11 year old. The hotel was very clean and comfortable! There was not a single employee of this hotel that didn't offer a smile or a can I help you! From the people at check in to the concierge everyone was wonderful!! I have never had a better experience in that respect! I would highly recommend!
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Leanne
"Family trip to DC"
Perfect location. Stay very helpful and personable
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Sheri
"Nice location but small room and old feeling facil"
Just okay, would stay somewhere else for the money
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
danielgov
"Repeat Visitor"
I'd stayed here two or so years ago, liked it (especially the location, which is ideal for those who like to be right in the heart of a town), and decided to stay here again. The staff's friendly and helpful, the room good and clean--I was mildly put off by how dusty the floor of the bathroom and rim of the bathtub was, though. Pillows are too soft and don't provide adequate support (admittedly, I didn't ask if I could get firmer replacements). Overall, I'd likely stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great!"
The people wear the so helpful and nice I could live there
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Easy to walk to many SC attractions"
Good location. Comfortable but small rooms. Small pool.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Best hotel evah!"
I travelled with my son and stayed 3 nights at this hotel. It is conveniently located near major attractions like Madame Tussauds and the International Spy Museum just to name some. Plus, there's a hop on hop off bus stop near the hotel operated by Big Bus Tours. A lot of places to eat, especially if you love Chinese; Chinatown is just two blocks away. Bottom line, it was a bargain for the price we got. Staff friendly, free business center, breakfast at a fancy restaurant downstairs, what else do you need?
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Emilia
The best part of this hotel is the location. In the middle of all the things you are there to see, 1 block from the spy museum. We parked the car and walked everywhere. The staff was warm and welcoming yet sincere. The rooms are clean and well cared for but not 5 star. The beds were ok, but the linens were good. I would recommend this hotel for both families and business trips. Also many great restaurants within walking distance. Overall a great experience.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Perfect location if this is your first time visiting DC. Everything was walking distance. Ford Theater is right around the corner from the hotel and the White House is only about four blocks away. The only issue is the small indoor pool.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Close to the National mall and China town lots of good restraunts close by. Recommend Lincoln Waffle for breakfast, but gets busy by 9am. Great experience.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Nikki
"Warm & very accommodating Staff"
Can't say enough about the staff! Front desk & valet superb! Room & beds clean & comfy. Walking distance to many tourist sites.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Nice Hotel, our second stay. We like the location.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great hotel in perfect location"
Beautiful hotel, in a great location. Fairly close to public transportation. Amazing staff, and kid friendly. Andre was very helpful, as he knows a lot about the city... Tons of restaurants and shops all around. DC is expensive, so if you're looking to save money, you'll have some shopping/ planning to do. (We have 3 kids)...We saved money by booking months in advance, and bought juice, fruit, and pastries for breakfast. Parking garage 2 rights from the front of the hotel saved us some money also. Highly recommend this hotel:)
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Jryanho
"Weekend getaway"
Our room has a big pillar in the mid of the room! But it's just two of us, so it's not big of a deal. There is black stain on the couch, other than that the room seem to be pretty clean. The bed is too soft for me. Neighborhood is great, walking distance to great restaurants and everywhere!
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great stay...highly recommended"
We stayed at this hotel during our weekend getaway to D.C. The location was amazing...close to everything. The hotel staff were friendly. We love the free bottled water, fruits and granola bars. The cold bottle water was a life saver on a hot day. Rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. We had an amazing view. Would definitely stay here again if we are in the D.C. area. Highly recommended.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Great location and clean"
My daughter and I had a very nice stay. Great location to museums and places to eat. Room was nice but the bathroom door was hard to get around. We would stay again.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Angie H
"Hotel outstanding, Expedia experience terrible"
Got to hotel and expedia didn't have our reservations. Hotel staff superb in pursuing expediter's error.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Perfect location, fantastic staff"
Fantastically helpful, friendly, attentive staff makes this Courtyard a top-notch hotel experience! The rooms are a little dated, but the service was extraordinary. Great location to see everything Washington has to offer.
Other trip May 19, 2015
anne
"Ten out of ten!!!!"
This hotel was beautiful! Everything about it was great. Clean, comfortable, close to all, great location and friendly service. Would stay there again and reccommend to anyone.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Central location kept everything close at hand,"
This was a great experience. From the check-in to checking out (sadly) was very enjoyable. Any one on the staff was very gracious to help with any arrangements. Suggestions for sights, restaurants, any issues we needed to know about (runs that possibly block traffic till noon) and gave alternate solutions. They explained whether you could walk or perhaps take a taxi. Great bunch of people.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Hotel is nice, staff great but the room was awful."
I was very disappointed. There was a loud tapping noise from the heat/ac wall unit all the time. The shower backed up overnight and wouldn't drain. I missed a critical business meeting waiting for it to be fixed. The staff was great but as a Marriott member I was incredibly disappointed and the lack of an apology for my inconvenience and missed meeting was very disappointing.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"wonderful hotel"
Perfect location and a great hotel. The staff was exceptionally helpful.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Martha
"Awesomeness....."
The staff was amazing but paying for parking was alot yet understood for the area.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good place for the price"
Clean place, friendly staff, close to the monuments
Other trip May 4, 2015
I have already spent too much time doing this review. These boxes should be optional. It's a nice hotel with good staff, but a bit expensive in my experience.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Alex
"Great Hotel, Great Service!"
The location was perfect; within walking distance of everything on our list. When we checked in, we were told the pool would be closed that day. Our girls were very disappointed as they are avid swimmers. The hotel manager, Nicole (?), couldn't do enough to help make the kids happy. She spoke with them and offered a free movie and treats (a bowl of popcorn, a tray of cookies, and bags filled with candy and a pair of slippers that was very nicely wrapped). She also comped breakfast for the duration of our stay. The staff was great, the property was clean, and the location couldn't be better. We will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great service, great location!"
We enjoyed the hotel very much. It served our purposes well. Location was fantastic, we walked to all the sites and good restaurants nearby. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and clean. We could not have asked for more. Will definitely stay here again next time in D.C.!
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
sebastian
"DC wedding"
I got food posioning from their breakfast. Their room service is very limited. The room and staff were great. Our first day we slept in and they could not clean our room after 12 noon. The 2nd day they didn't clean the room to until after 3pm. I
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Louis
"Cherry blossom weekend in DC"
Perfect location!
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"Centrally located - great for families"
We had a great visit--can't wait to plan a return trip. The hotel was in a perfect location--we were able to easily walk to attractions in every direction. Staff was friendly, rooms were comfortable, and view from 8th floor was great. Our son really enjoyed meeting a few new friends at the pool, which was small, but fun. The breakfast buffet included a great mix of options for kids and adults. Overall, highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Sue
"Computer glitch?"
Through Hotels.com we reserved three rooms with 2 double beds. Unfortunately, the hotel computer reserved only one room with 2 double beds and two rooms with one King bed only. Since the hotel was sold out, we had to use pull-outs and roll-aways. But the staff was super nice and apologetic and comped our breakfasts each morning. Other than that hiccup, it was in a perfect location for our purposes and within easy walking distance of the National Mall and all the Smithsonian museums.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"We received excellent service."
we could not have asked for better service. They treated it like royalty.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Francine
"Easter weekend stay"
Great staff willing to help out & advise. Rooms clean and comfortable. One complaint is the slowness of the elevator and not having access to stairways unless emergency. Pool/hottub temperature was perfect but small in size. Great place to stay if you want easy travel access
4 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Great location, excellent staff"
Would have felt a little more comfortable if they had a safe in the room, there was no place to secure valuables. Otherwise this was an excellent hotel for our family trip to DC! Plenty to do within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and accommodating !
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Steph
We found the hotel in a prime spot as we went to a concert at the Verizon Center. There's several eating places & close to the Mall so you can walk everywhere.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great location, friendly and helpful staff!"
Staying here was a last-minute choice, the deciding factor being its location. It's within a block of Ford's Theater, the Spy Museum, and other points of interest. But it was a good choice, because it was a clean, well-decorated room, and the staff was awesome! They were ALL very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Melinda
"Location a plus"
Good location to stay made possible by a discounted rate. Close to monuments, museums and places to eat. Would have been nice to have a comfortable chair for reading or watching tv.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015