All hotels in Englewood, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9290 Meridian Boulevard, Englewood, CO, 80112, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Quality of hotel disappointing"
We were very disappointed with the quality of the hotel. It was deceiving... You can tell all their $ goes towards the front lobby. The rest of the hotel is like an ugly face with a poor applicant of make-up. It was uncomfortable, had a bad smell, our thermometer in our room was broken, and the elevators moved like lava. When the staff asked if we enjoyed our stay and we said no they just said okay... They didn't even want to know why!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Anniversary date"
The only issue I had was the amount of time it took them to drop the pending deposit charges attached to our Visa.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Quality for less"
Nice room,very clean, personell were very accomidating, breakfast was excellent good value
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Ronald
"I would recommend this hotel"
Very quiet location and the only issue we had was a false alarm at 5 a.m. when the smoke detectors went off in the whole building. However they were nice enough to give us a complimentary full breakfast for the inconvenience.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great Deal for our fishing trip"
Nicest hotel in the area at the best price. Great breakfast included.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
PJB
"Not what I expected"
First of all it is more than 15 minutes from the airport, it was tricky to get to. The night staff was friendly, smoke detectors went off at 4am for over 45 minutes, we were told they were having issues with the detectors to go back to our rooms. The gentleman I believe his name was Jeremy was very nice and apologetic. My husband and I although understanding, were annoyed as I hadn't arrived until 2 am and we were unable to get back to sleep. We had a destination to be to by 9am. When we were checking out the girl Charity was rude and instead of saying excuse me to answer the phone looked at me raised her hand up and proceeded to take the call. We were told we had a credit of $50 to the food/beverage area when in actuality it wasn't a credit it was a hold they had placed on my husband's credit card. Needless to say we weren't very happy when we had a bill to pay at the end. When we asked about it Charity said well you should have known things aren't free. I politely said, maybe you and your staff should explain it, and when I have stayed at other hotels, some have given complimentary access to the food/drink station.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
NIKK
"holloway328"
found hair on shower curtian
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
jeanette
"The hotel was ok not much better than an economy."
The bed was uncomfortable and did not adjust.the room was ok not what we expected. the resurant was not well run the service was poor the food was good not great.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Donald
"GREAT - yet bring ear plugs!"
Beautiful, clean hotel and room with comfortable bed with very professional staff both evening and morning. We were surprised to discover hollow core doors to the hallways that do not block out noise in the hall. Our room was across from the kitchen staff entrance with early morning activity. No sound block due to poor quality of door to hallway.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
KT
"Beware of breakfast"
We headed downstairs to check out and saw people eating in a dining area. We headed over and joined them. It was a good spread with quite a bit of variety. After we were almost done a waitress showed up and asked us how we would like to pay. We thought it was included in the room so were a bit shocked by this question. She brought us a bill and charged us $16 a person! What a scam! Beware. We have learned our lesson about Hiltons. I've stayed at many different chains and have NEVER encountered this before.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Happy Customer"
Hotel was very easy to find, staff very friendly,room was very clean. When we had a very small problem the staff was very quick to get it taken care of.
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
janet
"Amazing"
We were so happy the staff was so friendly we will definetly be back
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Amber
Overall a very nice hotel. Minutes from restaurants and shops. Very nice neighborhood.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Sabi
"3 day stay"
Had a nice stay. Would much like to see a complimentary breakfast. Also our tub drained slow. Somewhat small room(2 queens). Overall nice weekend.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Al
Very nice hotel. Very clean and friendly hotel. The walls are a bit thin. We kept hearing a child coughing next door but I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Convienent location"
The price for our stay was very reasonable. The room was nice & the bed was comfortable. My husband & I stayed overnight for our anniversary. It was nice and close to restaurants. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
This was our second stay at this hotel and would stay again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Fun time"
Love the location to the train station and Hacienda Colorado! We walked to everywhere we needed to go.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Jo
"Very clean"
Our heater did not work in our room but they tried to fix it but they couldn't and they gave us another room. I left a blanket in my room after I left and checked out and they got the blanket and saved it for me at the front desk. Over all I would give them 5 out of 5 would stayed there again and a good price.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Renee Schornack
Great stay wo u do go back again. Close to light rail trade station.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
z
We arrived really early on September 12th and stopped by the hotel, asked if we can check in early because we are so tired and needed to sleep. The guy staff in the morning said they were sold out the night the night before. I asked them if we can get a call when a room became available & they did! That's just great customer service! Thank you.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"The staff was very good"
The guys in the kitchen looked out for my needs.The place was a little hard to find even thought it is right off the interstate. My GPS ran me all around some industrial complex.But thats not the hotels fault.Just take the first left after you exit the interstate and throw the GPS away.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"nice"
Overall it's a great place to stay.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
jen
"Nice Accommodations!"
We were in Denver for the PGA Golf Tournament. I liked that it had a small bar and restaurant, so we did not have to go outside the Hotel for breakfast and evening drinks. Easy to find and nice friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Mikey
"Fun time with good friends"
Great hotel, respectful staff and overall great stay. When we first arrived the staff was dealing with some very rude costumers however; they kept their cool and were very respectful to us. The hotel is located close enough to the highway where it was convenient but it is not close enough to be disturbed by the sounds of night drivers. The only complaint we had were our neighbors were early risers and we could hear them from room when they were in the hallway. Other than that everything was perfect!! I'd stay here again. Ideal for friends/family get-aways!
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Had a very nice stay. Beds were comfy, staff was pleasant and hotel was close to the things we were doing.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"I Loved It!!"
Even though it was my fault to not read the fine print of having to pay for breakfast the lady at the front desk gave me, my wife, & sister complimentary tickets to eat breakfast for free that morning. Everyone was so friendly. I will always book this hotel!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Mrs Johnson1019
The front desk staff is very friendly and was very helpful in gathering information.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"It was close to everything we were booked to do."
Friendly staff. It was centrally located for everything we needed to do. Church, rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Alice & Ramon
"Excellent Choice"
Clean, polite and helpful staff. Easy to connect to I25.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Nordic
"good hotel"
I stayed in the hotel for 2 days. It would have been nice that they would change my sheet and refill my commplimentary coffee and cups in the room for the next day. I had to go down to the reception to get the stuffs for the next day. Generally, staff was helpful and nice. For customer service alone, I give it a 5.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Wes
"Just ok"
Very small pool, beds were nice, toilet wasn't bolted all the way so it rocked sideways when leaning FAR over and back to reach the toilet paper,
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
liaa
Very nice hotel with easy access to lots of restaurants and shops. We stayed here one night as we traveled back home and it provided a great place to stay where we could easily bypass the Denver traffic and congestion, but wasn't too far off the beaten path. The room was comfortable and had plenty of room, but the bed was hard and I realized as we were checking out that there was some kind of adjusting feature noted on a sign at the desk... it would have been nice if that would have been noted somewhere in our room as we never knew about the feature.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Tracy
"R & R"
Great rate, great location and a great stay
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great Service - Great Experience"
Have been here two years in a row for a tournament - great place to stay, great service -
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
California_visitor
Enjoyed the stay. Everything was perfect. No complaints.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Ryno
"Good Deal"
For the price we paid this hotel was nice. I wish that breakfast was included. The room was clean and tidy and the service was friendly. The only criticism is that their pillows offer no support whatsoever. I had to stack two pillows just to get some plumpness and I still woke up stiff. Bring your own pillow if you can.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Cassie
"Denver convenience"
Two Rockies games. Trip to Buena Vista. Hotel was clean, comfortable, suitable for kids and convenient to South Denver attractions and things to do. Great stay, would do it all over again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Andy
"Great !"
Hotel was great, didn't have any complaints and enjoy the stay. I would recommend 😊.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Sandra
"Clean and Amazing!!"
Was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. The rate seemed too good to be true, but it was try and amazing!! The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean, and the bathroom was spotless!!! I will defenantly stay there again when I go to Denver!!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Way down south"
Everything was good. Just look at the map to know you are as far south in Denver as one could possibly be...that said, it is a very nice hotel!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
JT
I had a very comfortable stay at the hotel staff was very nice and courteous it was very clean housekeeping was very nice clean the room great I enjoy my stay there the bed is a very comfortable I stood on the six floor the Y5 was a little sketchy the pool and spa area was quite small
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Average Stay- needs some work"
The room was clean when we got there, but the 2nd day, housekeeping didn't come until after 5pm and we were trying to get ready to go out for the night, so I just had them bring some new towels. The 3rd day, housekeeping came and left towels, but no washcloths or extra toilet paper. There were used silverware from room service that were left in the room. The refrigerator in the room made a constant squealing noise all day and night. It was so annoying that we had to turn on the alarm clock radio to static so it would drown out the squealing sound. The pool had a crazy amount of chlorine in it, our eyes were red for at least 24 hours. On the flip side, the hotel staff was very nice, especially the room service person. The front desk staff was pleasant but not very knowledgeable on the hotel services, such as on site printing.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Marsha
"it was ok..."
I was oooh'd and ahhh'd for the first 60 seconds of stepping into hotel. The front desk staff knew what they were doing and got my family checked in early after a 16 hour car ride, which is a breath of fresh air now a days. We had the king suite and it was not suitable for myself and 2 children even though the website said we'd be comfortable. There was no couches or places to sleep other than on the bed with me. I had no problem with this hotel. but probably wouldn't stay here again. 1 because of the location it was so far south. and 2 because it was so far south. Everything i wanted to do involved being in Denver and or the mountains. Shame on me for trying to save money with the hotel but then spend double the amount of gas to get everywhere.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Jordan
"Enjoyed My Stay"
My stay was very pleasant and enjoyable. Overall it was a great stay, only complaint I had was, I wanted to add another night to my stay but the rates doubled for a Monday night so I had to check out and relocate to a different hotel. Other than that..... Great visit.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good Stay"
Nice and clean, only thing that would be improved on was the bed. I think they were sleep number type beds but the controls were hidden and hard to figure out so we slept on a bed that was way too soft. otherwise a great place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
NICE ONE NIGHT STAY....NOT MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS PLACE ... WASN'T THERE LONG
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Very clean hotel. Front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The only thing I can say constructively is that there was 1 washer for the entire hotel, but other than that, it was great!!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Room was fine; service wasn't"
We have had good experiences with Hilton Garden Inn in the past, which had made us decide to stay at this location. The hotel staff at this location lacked customer service skills. Every experience we had with staff, from calling to find out what time we could check in to requesting towels at the pool, took more time than necessary and we encountered surly attitudes. The room was nice, but we would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great hotel for a stay in Denver"
My husband and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel for a family vacation in Denver. We loved the convenience of the nearby freeway (however I didn't see any restaurants within walking distance) , the friendly staff, and delicious breakfast (some items such as omelets can be made to order). The only downsides we noticed were the loud AC and noise coming from the hall (but these are usually problematic in most hotels). We would definitely recommend this hotel and stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014