All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7010 Tower Road, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Enjoyable"
It was very enjoyable. The hotel staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL"
WE LOVE STAYING HERE WHEN WE ARE CAUGHTING A FLIGHT. PEOPLE ARE GREAT. EVERYTHING IS TOP QUALITY HOTEL. SHOULD BE A 5+ HOTEL.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
GERALD
"Not impressed, at all."
This hotel is barely a step above a Laquinta. It is WAY overpriced for what it offers. Breakfast till 9 (pretty early), the fan in the bathroom didn't work, and the maids were ALWAYS cleaning, starting early early in the morning. I sure loved waking up to a vacuum just after dawn, let me tell ya. The walls are not very sound proof, as I heard people walking around upstairs like I was in a crummy apartment. Oh, and my two key cards randomly stopped working, and I couldn't get into my hotel one day. So I had to have them reset them. Parking is a ROYAL pain. The small lot is ALWAYS full, and its hard to park anywhere near the building. All in all, if it was offered for 60-70$ a night, it'd be reasonable. Otherwise, stick with the Hampden or Hyatt House if you're willing to spend 90$ or more a night.
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Derek
"Dis grace for a G/M"
The hotel was alright. Its just the (general manager) was soooo rude to me as soon as I checked in. She kept rushing me to just sign my receipt. The only thing I was trying to do was understand everything that was going on at the hotel that pertained to me. I travel a lot and have seen and encountered a lot. But never have I seen a General Manager that was so incompetent in my life! I was so mad because I am relocating to Denver, and the first person I come in contact with is her. That was not a good feeling nor was it appreciated that I was being rushed and my questions were the last thing that she wanted to hear. She should be demoted to whatever, but she doesn't deserve to be and type of manager more less a General Manager!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Ivory
"Great airport hotel"
We had a quick trip and only stayed at this hotel to catch a flight out early in the morning. The staff was extremely helpful and nice and I would definitely stay there again. They had breakfast opened extremely early to accommodate early flights and a shuttle right to the airport that dropped you off exactly where you needed to be. They also had long term parking until we returned from our trip, which was very helpful and cheaper than the airport!
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Nice, clean place to stay, breakfast was very good, nice variety of items.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"disappointed"
I had reserved a room with king size bed. Instead I got a full size bed. Very disappointed
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Good value, but noisy"
the rooms are spacious and adequately comfortable. The road noise is bad and the insulation from other guests isn't much better. If you're looking for a good value with a free airport shuttle, this is a good option and I would stay here again. Just make sure to have the sound machine on your iPhone ready.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
"Never stay here! RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Had reservations for 3 nights and got into Denver late the first night like at 1 am! and they gave my reservation away cause i was not there yet. He would not budge for anything. So mad and had my little girl and no where to go. Will never reserve a room with this company again. the guy at the front desk was so rude.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Destany
"Great Value"
Stay was pleasant and bed very comfortable. Will use it again.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Dennis
"Excellent value"
Very nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Courtesy Van was very prompt.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Harry
"Good hotel for lay-over"
Good place to stay since I had a lay-over from the airport. The room was very comfortable and roomy. All staff including the shuttle service were friendly.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"A good place to stay"
The room was fine except for the smell. Hotel and car rental places are using some sort of spray to make the rooms/cars smell clean. I don't like the scent and had to leave the door open to air the room out. Other than that, the room was spot on, comfortable. The bed was fine, not great but not horrible like some reviewers mention. Breakfast was fine too, a good mix for a fast get-away. The staff couldn't be nicer. For a one night stay, I go again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Lonn
"Denver"
Clean, quiet, close to airport.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Lois
"VERY UNCOMFORTABLE STAY"
The front desk clerk seemed to be bothered checking me in. The front desk was always desolate and they stay in the side room until someone calls for them. (no bell). The elevator floors were dripping as people were leaving the pool and entering the elevator without drying off. No one checked it. The air conditioner is tight in the corner of the rooms and the condenser constantly goes on and off not matter how you adjust the settings. I could not fall asleep at all. The room stayed warm on a hot day outside and was not comfortable whatsoever. I will never choose this hotel again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"No too happy"
Parking lot was full... I paid for the two nights in cash and I was required to put a 100 deposit down.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Not happy"
the bed was horrible and the rooms were noisy. For the price we will choose another hotel in the area next time we are flying out of DIA
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Would stay there again"
Very comfortable bed and quiet room
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
yvonne
"go else where"
The lady at the front desk was rude and there was never any parking. I would recommend staying somewhere else.
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
shayna
"good stay"
Good customer service
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Angel
"Fine except for the hot breakfast."
Clean and nice enough. The hot breakfast didn't past muster. Hunks of egg something, not scrambled, not fried, who knows. And "breakfast tacos" there were soggy and couldn't be opened to add salsa. At least there was fresh fruit.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"we will be back"
Enjoyed our stay booked for our return trip too
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Robbin
"Just what we were looking for!"
Close to airport, parking, and shuttle were what we needed and this hotel provides these.
1 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
Jayne
"Ok place to stay"
Overall ok, good place for the cost, the neighborhood was quite noisy with service vehicles with back up alarms in and out all night. Great shuttle service. I would probably stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
shane
Nice hotel with clean big room and nice amenities including pool and hot breakfast. Airport shuttle was provided too, but we did not use it.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Amber
"Nice place to stay near the airport"
The hotel was nice and clean, check in was quick and the convenient location near restaurants and the airport made the night stay easier. The breakfast was very good with had a nice variety. My only complaint is that there was a lot of outside noise caused by wind and the flapping flags out front. Also, I wish the air conditioner had a fan setting so that it can be turned on constantly to mask the outside noises.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Blown away"
The wind "howl" woke me up which was VERY frustrating.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Brad
"Bad management!!"
i don`t usually write a bad review, but this stay was my worst experience ever.i arrived at 4.30 pm on a Saturday and they were busy re arranging the furniture at the lobby and shampooing the carpet, with all the water hoses all over the walk way. Got to my room, and 30 mins later we were asked to leave the room so they could shampoo the carpet. so we decided to take the time to go to the pool, there was a birthday party at the pool, the staff told us the party was booked there and they were going to be there for another 30 min. An hour and half later the party was still on and not to mention the noise and the kids running around wet all over the place. talk to the GM of the hotel and she was rude and not apologetic at all. this was my worst stay of all.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
ranjit
"holiday"
in for the night nothing fancy
1 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2015
kevin
"newish cleanall ammenities"
in and out airport layover
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Short Stay"
Quick overnight stay in preparation for a flight out the next morning. Quick check=in and even quicker check-out. Missed breakfast (too early). Parking lot was full to overflowing, but was finally able to find a place by a side door - perfect!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Sam
"Average 2 star hotel"
Exactly what you'd expect from a two star hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Good hotel-bad shuttle"
Everything bout the hotel was fine and well kept. We slept very well and got our wake up call right on time. The only problem we had was with the shuttle from the airport back to the hotel. We turned in our rental car in the evening because we had to fly out very early. We took the rental shuttle to the airport and waited almost an hour and no shuttle appeared. Since it was cold and I had my 8n year old grandson with me we ended up taking a cab back to the hotel, which cost $30 with the tip. I was very disspointed.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
constance
"Customer Service is Awful"
The hotel is nice and comfortable, but the staff at the front desk, at least the one I engaged with was awful. I added a second day to my stay and asked if I could stay in the same room. It was a $10 difference in the rate, on Easter weekend. This is a business hotel which will not sell out over easter. Not only did she not accommodate me and allow me to keep the room, she made me check out and wait 2 1/2 hours in the lobby to check in to the new room. Over $10. As many hotels as there are in this immediate vicinity, Red Lion will not see me ever again in Denver.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"Red Lion Denver airport"
overnight stay to catch mid morning flight
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Andy
"Family vacation in Denver"
We stayed for 3 nights during Spring break and spent some time touring in Denver. The staff were friendly and informative, the rooms were adequate and comfortable, and the price was reasonable. We enjoyed the hotel pool and breakfast. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Rayma
"Ski trip"
Staff is EXCELLENT. Water pressure could be better, but the staff works very well together and makes it great. Exceptionally good breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Patrick
"Thank you"
Very nice--so convenient being so close to the airport :)
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Yolanda
"Comfortable, clean room"
I didn't try the breakfast or pool but the room was very clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that housekeeping would not leave me alone. They knocked and tried to enter several times in the morning. So make sure to put the "Do not disturb" sign up. Maybe then they will wait to key in your room until after check out time instead of at 8am while you are in the bathtub.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great Experience"
Great stay from start to finish. Highly recommend, front desk person was friendly and efficient. Room was large, clean and comfortable. Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Sheri
"It,s worth the few dollars more than the Microtel."
All the Red Lion people were great. They made helpful suggestions and accommodated us in every way possible. We had an excellent over night stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Red Lion review"
Excellent overall stay. Clean and functional room, good service and breakfast was very good. Definitely would stay there again. .
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Airport Convenience"
Very clean and comfortable. Bed was the best. Great place to hang out while waiting for a flight. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast too. Lots of items to choose from. Red Lion Inn is my hotel of choice from now on.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Patty
It was a great choice. I'll will syau there again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Close to airport with a free shuttle.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Best spot for shuttle service!"
Nice comfortable hotel. Shuttle runs every 30 minutes and is right on schedule. When we arrived back in Denver we literally walked out the doors and right onto the shuttle.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"One night stay before travel"
The hotel originally told us (and posted) it provided extended-stay parking for people flying out of DIA. When we arrived, there was ABSOLUTELY NO parking except a good walking distance. Busy area. They then told us we could not do extended stay parking. This was OK, since Pike's Peak was pretty much the same price, and I trust that area a bit more (in terms of safety, break-ins, etc). The hotel was fine, big bed. We did not stay long enough to use the shower or anything, just a sleep. Good TV channels.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Sara
Excellent service and clean atmosphere. Great swimming pool. Breakfast great, lots to choice from
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
I love travelin
"Not Such A Good Deal, Afterall"
Stayed there for one night for our early flight the next day. The room was on special rate so that's why we took it. We were given a room with a broken air conditioning and after a couple of calls they told us just to run the fan instead which was making a loud noise all night long. Also, the window drapes are over the air conditioning unit and was blocking the airflow coming from it. My husband ended up opening the window to let some air in. It's a good thing that neither of us sleep walk at night. This was a back to back trip so my husband and I needed this much deserved rest, that's why we ended up booking this hotel. As it turned out, being on the plane the next day, eventually was the one that gave us the much needed rest after such a bad night at the hotel. A refund would be nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Myrna
Nice place. Would go back again and again. I don't know why I have to write a book!!!! I liked the place.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015