All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7010 Tower Road, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"One Night Stay Due to Cancelled Flights"
I had an unexpected stay at the Red Lion due to flight cancellations. Room was large and clean - though perhaps a bit dated. Breakfast was OK - nothing special, but it did include both hot and cold items. The shuttle service to the airport was a welcome part of my stay - though I needed to wait more than 30 minutes at the airport for pickup. The shuttle driver on the way from the hotel to the airport was very helpful. If you need an overnight stay and have to be close to the airport this hotel is fine. If you are wanting to be somewhere closer to the city, then I would not recommend this place - it is simply too far from everything in Denver.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Karl H
"Room OK"
Hotel room was comfortable. Bathtub drained very slowly and their is mold in places around the tub where it meets the wall.Breakfast was adequate.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"Disappointed in shuttle service and no jets in spa"
One of the reasons we chose this hotel was the fact that they had 24 hour shuttle, but the shuttle we needed was "full" and no attempt was made to assist us for another alternative. Also, after a long day, we wished to use the spa, but the jets did not work in either of them. The breakfast they provided was nice and the bed was comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Lori
"Customer Service"
Fantastic customer service from evening staff. They were so positive and helpful as they dealt with many customers at a time.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"More than satisfied with my stay"
Stayed for one night and was very satisfied with the room, service and breakfast with many options.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
VICTOR
"great"
was awesome really quiet.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Jorge
"Red Lion Inn Employees"
Wonderful staff. Extremely competent.
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
Colleen
"It was only one night"
Terrific!
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
"Highly recommmeded!"
Great hotel! My son loved it because the pool & hot tub were open 24 hours. Everything was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful and I got to leave my car for no charge and a free ride to/from the airport just a short distance away. Yummy breakfast too.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Awsome room. Great value. Breakfast encluded."
The room was WAY more than I expected for the price. Big, well furnished, great bed with lots of pillows, a fresh clean smell as soon as I opened the door. Minutes from the airport which was exactly what I wanted. Breakfast was very good. If I ever need a room near the Denver airport again this is where I will stay.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Rude awakening!!"
Two days out of three days the fire alarm went off interrupting my stay once on a Tuesday morning, and the other, Thursday morning. What a wake up call. I got ready to go and I couldn't use the elevator. I was on the third floor, by myself, unable to carry my luggage down two flights of stairs out to the car. Then climbing the stairs and do it all Over again, to bring all my stuff down. The bed was comfortable !!!!
2 night trip Jan 13, 2015
"Excellent Value"
Great Airport neighborhood hotel. Friendly, responsive staff, clean rooms.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
Dawn
"Nice hotel near airport"
Over all a good stay other than lack of parking in their parking lot
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good service, great price"
Room was nice and clean for reasonable price.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Ransom
"Red Lion Denver airport"
I was impressed with this hotel. Very nice. The negative was the road noise on the road outside. Also the breakfast food ran out and they were slow in refilling it.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Jimmy
"Red lion"
Hotel is fine. Convenient to airport. Reasonably priced.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Hotel visit"
Cheaper but just as nice as the others right next to it.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Treat me like you care and I'll be happy"
Greeting at front desk was less than enthusiastic. Desk clerk exhibited zero personality. Other than asking me for my ID, telling me the room was on the second floor and that I could PROBABLY find parking somewhere outside, she said nothing else. Did not tell me of any amenities of the hotel, breakfast, etc. Later in the evening I went downstairs looking for a soda machine. Same desk clerk was in the hallway and sort of waived me in the direction of the little area where the drinks were. This area is behind a wall and not marked, so I still had to look for it. If this girl spends 2 minutes with me and acts like she cares, I would be far more enthusiastic about this property. My only other negative was that my 5AM shower was more a warm shower than a hot shower. It was about 5 degrees out, that may have had something to do with it.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great hotel!!"
Great night there. Very clean and service was excellent!
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Cynthia
"nice stay but the parking. OH MY"
Parking was horrible. Had to park 1 or two blocks away.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"traintrip"
I stayed here for a couple of days on my way home from a trip to the west coast. I wanted a place to stay that was convenient to meet some old friends for a brief visit and is close to the airport. This motel filled the bill. I was really impressed by the variety and quality of the continental breakfast. I will definately reccomend this hotel to others.
2 night trip Dec 22, 2014
"Satisfied"
Everything was satisfactory, maids, desk, all were nice and helpful.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
CFC
"Friendly and served what I needed"
Quick overnight stay close to DIA for a morning flight. Check in was very easy and the staff that I dealt with was courteous. Continental breakfast was above normal for hotels of similar size and price range.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"Good hotel for layover"
Perfect for overnight layover. Shuttle was convenient. The bed was very comfortable and room was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2014
"good hotel"
it was a good hotel the breakfast was better the most other hotels
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Two nights"
Overall very good. Best beds in the price range.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Bradford
"Clean, comfy, convenient"
I needed a place to crash before a morning flight after an exhausting weekend, and for the price, I was very happy with the Red Lion. The beds were very comfy; I could barely get myself to budge in the morning. The airport shuttle runs every half hour, with reservations available, and is clearly marked. WiFi worked without a fuss. Unfortunately I didn't have time to appreciate the breakfast or other amenities. The entrance is around back, as seen from Tower Road, and I didn't see any signs from the road until I'd already passed the turn lane. The shuttle in the morning didn't leave at the scheduled time, waiting about ten minutes for stragglers. I guess you could consider that a good or bad thing; having been there on time, I was mildly irritated because that's ten minutes extra I could have been sleeping. Some more nitpicks: the shower head had been left pointed way up the back wall, and since the rim of the tub was flat, I had a big puddle of water on the floor before I noticed. The wash basin was in full view of the beds, which I'd think could be awkward if sharing with friends/family. The window was small (not that there's much to see).
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Jacob
"Fine place near the airport"
Ended up here after having a flight cancelled at Denver International Airport. The King room I stayed in had a sofa, which was great because I spent quite a bit of time in the room. Breakfast was standard fare - a dried out omelette but a variety of cereals, waffles, muffins, etc. There's no restaurant at the the hotel, but there is a very good sports bar at the Holiday Inn next door and a convenience store on the opposite side of the hotel. My only issue is that Hotels.com said the hotel was 1.4 miles from the airport. Perhaps technically it's 1.4 miles from the far outer edge of the airport, but it's a solid 12-minute drive from the airport to the hotel via the free shuttle service. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes, and I had to wait the full 30 minutes for the van to show up.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Excellent choice"
It was only overnight to catch a plane but the room was huge, the staff wonderful and the service to DIA was promt and efficient. We will stay agaun
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
ruth
"Average hotel"
Hotel was clean, service was very good but since the hotel is so old the pillows, bed comforter and bed itself produced an 'old, musty' smell that prevented me from getting a good night's sleep.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Convenient, friendly, and close to the airport, this was a perfect choice for a forced overnight layover.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Forrest
"First time customer"
We stayed at the Red Lion while visiting family for Thanksgiving. The room was VERY spacious. Because of the indoor pool, we were able to have our Grandsons spend time with us swimming. However, the breakfast selections were VERY disappointing. The 1st. morning Friday) the 'hot' selections were potatoes and burritos. The 2nd. morning (Saturday) the 'hot' selections were dried out potatoes and tough sausage patties. At other hotels of the same 'rating' level There are usually scrambled eggs.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great!"
I was highly impressed with the comfort of the bed. I have been to many hotels and most have very uncomfortable beds. The breakfast choice was also a great addition.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Very Nice Room"
Was the perfect room, came in late pm, room nice and warm, very clean. Easy to return rental car in early am, and time for a great breakfast there.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Family feel"
This place felt very safe to stay with children. They had a good hot breakfast each morning. Very accommodating when we extended our stay. It was kept clean with a nice sized pool and spa. The workout room was small, but worked fine with a variety of equipment. The staff was friendly and helpful.
7 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
denise
Very comfortable room, excellent bed. Great shuttle service. We had an issue with dirty tables in breakfast room which was not corrected in time for us to eat, but this appeared to be an isolated staffing issue.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Babette
"family visit; convenient to airport"
it was ok; that is, this is 1 of about 5 hotels near the airport, but not inside the airport. they seem to do a good job helping travelers (note; the airport shuttle thing runs on a 30 min schedule, and while i don't like the rigidity, they seemed super prompt and professional about it. a couple of ruby tuesday type restaurants nearby.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
g
"Spend $15 more and stay somewhere else"
Stayed here because of the Hotels.com rating and location to the airport. Apparently it is not accurate. The room smelled of smoke, and was dirty. The fire alarm went off several times during the stay, but was told it was nothing to worry about. Housekeeping entered the room at 8am while I was sleeping the first time, and then again even after putting the Do Not Disturb sign before checkout. This is the worse Red Lion I have stayed at.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Above average"
Pillows were very hard but bed was terrific. Service was good and very clean facilities. Bath and sink layout was strange, as was the electrical switches.
Eileen
"Great staff, get some new TV's"
The staff was very nice and bed was really comfortable. Only problem I had was the TV was older and couldn't even really see the picture because the color was so dark and distorted.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Cody
"Snoe, cold, good service!"
Fine
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Deanna
"great hotel"
Great hotel. Friendly staff. Went out of their say to assist me many times and going out of their way. (1 example... I needed milk for my baby and it was snowing and the receptionist went out of her way to get me 2 bottles of milk... no charge) close to the airport and the drivr to downtown wasn't too bad. Not too many restaurants to pick from.
3 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great place but......"
The only downside was the breakfast was a little sparse
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Robert F.
"Overnight in Denver"
We needed a place to stay prior to getting a very early flight. This hotel is just off airport--10 minutes away in a cluster of other hotels situated there to accommodate travelers. Great value for money compared to prices of neighboring hotels. We had a big suite and it was very comfortable for the night. We made use of the hotel shuttle twice--once to go from Denver airport back to the hotel--the rental car shuttle dropped us off at baggage claim where the shuttles pick up. We called the hotel for the shuttle and it arrived 20 minutes later. Then we used the shuttle again the next morning on the way out at 5:00 AM. Great service and facilities all around.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Eric W.
"I will be back!"
Thanks for a great stay! This is a nice clean friendly motel. The shuttle service is great! Breakfast is good:) The pool is a plus!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Red Lion on Tower"
Hotel was getting a remodel so my window had taped plastic and there was dust everywhere when entering the building. Im sure it will be nice once it's done though.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice, reasonable airport hotel."
Front of hotel was under renovation but that was not a problem. Room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. Definitely a good value.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"Not that great"
The hotel is being painted so there is plastic on the Windows(no fresh air) and it smells like paint. The fire alarm went off 3 times and staff was confused on what to do. Many other hotels to pick from.....i should of picked a different one :-( also asked to check out and get my money back and staff couldn't do it so i was stuck......they should say it's under construction!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Good for early airport departure"
Nice room, comfortable bed, quiet. Front desk help unfriendly. Shuttle service prompt.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Michael A
"Difficult parking"
We arrived at 2130 hours, mid-week. The parking lot was full due to on going construction. Several spots were blocked by cones and not available for use. When you are tired and looking to go to sleep in your room as soon as possible, hunting for a parking spot is a pain.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014