All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
7010 Tower Road, Denver, CO, 80249, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overnight after long overseas flights."
Very comfortable bed...wonderful breakfast buffet (hot and cold items)and help-full friendly driver on the Red Lion airport shuttle.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Carolyn
"Great Value"
Exactly what I expected; a great value for the area. Facilities were clean, room was comfortable, and breakfast was good.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"OK for the price."
The work out equipment (weights) are worthless rusted and don't work. The treadmill and other stuff not too bad but hard to work out on. The breakfast eggs and sausage were cold so not very appealing.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Best location near airport!"
You should advertise that it is adjacent to a GAS STATION for the majority of us returning rental cars.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
Judy
"Mhaze"
Great hotel with a good size indoor pool and shuttle to airport
1 night trip May 11, 2015
Malcolm
The hotel exceeded my expectations.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Nice, large room with kitchenette close to airport"
Stayed the night before a flight. The room was surprisingly nice, especially for the price, with a free shuttle to the airport. Everything was clean and modern, would definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Fred
"Too much light"
I was in room 219. The AC/heat system did not work and it was too noisy outside to leave the window open. The gap(s) around the ENTIRE door was unreal. I had to put a towel at the base of the door to minimize some of the light. The tv which seemed fairly new had to warm up before you could see the screen and change the channel. Other that the room was clean.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Anna
"Nice stay......cramped parking ."
Only thing wrong......hotel has more rooms then they have parking spaces for the guests to park their cars. Double parking on the grass showed lack of planning on some engineers part.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
Raymond
"Two Sisters Graduation trip"
We only had a one night stay and we really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was close to a restaurant which really helped because we didn't have a car so we could walk and it was also raining. The buffet breakfast was also very good with a big selection of tasty items.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Awesome"
Great room! Great breakfast and the room didn't smell.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
Ann
"Top Tier Airport Hotel At Very Reasonable Price"
The Hotel is located on Tower Road, which is as close to the airport as you can get for now. I arrived late (12:00am).I was greeted by a most friendly and well-informed manager. She assigned my room immediately. The room was clean and larger than expected. It had all the amenities that you needed, including, a work space with several outlets for those of us who carry a lot of electronics and small fitness room with enough equipment for a workout. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay at the Denver Airport. It is in the top tier of the airport hotels and the price was very reasonable.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Good stay"
The previous comments about lack of parking are not exaggerated. Even in the late morning the parking lot was full. Breakfast was normal continental with sausage patty, breakfast burrito and country potatoes as a nice add on. Room was comfortable as was the bed. We couldn't get connected to wifi. Overall it was a good stay at a nice price.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Overall I'd return"
The hotel was nice and clean. Wifi was fast (relative to hotel internet). Our sheets had some small tears in them which wasn't too pleasing. Layout was also a bit awkward since the sink was outside the bathroom (not used to those) and when flushing the toilet, my husband commented that it sounds like a "rocket ship blasting off", might need someone to look into that. Over all its a good price and comfortable stay. I would return there if ever I am in Denver.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
David J
"good"
No available parking and we booked a two queen bed but got a king with a sofa bed.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Convenient and Good Value for Business"
Great desk and food service. Airport transportation was courteous and convenient. The room was very comfortable and well appointed, but cleanliness could have been better. The chair and ottoman was soiled and stained. Beds and pillows were comfortable and linins clean. An elevator was out of service, but repaired the next morning. Good neighborhood with restaurants and convenience store within walking distance. Convenient location to the airport, but remote for Denver. I felt the value was excellent for a business trip and convenient for what I needed.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Perfect!"
Used this hotel for the stay, park, shuttle and fly. This hotel was perfect. Very clean. I would stay again.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Brenda
"end of a great trip"
Airport transfer was great! Hotel was everything we needed! Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Michael D.
"horrible Peking situation"
Room was clean and comfortable for the price. Many outlets didn't work or stopped working when you turned out the light so electronic devices were not charged. Parking is a nightmare. Yes, you can leave your vehicle there while traveling, good luck finding a space. Not much direction on where you can park without fear of ticket, booting or towing. I understand why hotels offer parking while traveling, but shouldn't they reserve parking for overnight guests who aren't leaving their cars?
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Rebecca L
"Excellent with the price"
Excellent with the price.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Zhijun
"getaway"
Very relaxing very enjoyable
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Carolyn
"Ok sty"
Elevator broke and was beeping all night long.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very convenient."
Service excellent. Park and stay is a great feature and pickup from the airport when you return very prompt even when you are the only one asking.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good stay ,great room ,comfort Bad parking"
our stay was great.There is a parking space problem and my car bumper was hit and scraped.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Denise
"Enjoyable"
It was very enjoyable. The hotel staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL"
WE LOVE STAYING HERE WHEN WE ARE CAUGHTING A FLIGHT. PEOPLE ARE GREAT. EVERYTHING IS TOP QUALITY HOTEL. SHOULD BE A 5+ HOTEL.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
GERALD
"Not impressed, at all."
This hotel is barely a step above a Laquinta. It is WAY overpriced for what it offers. Breakfast till 9 (pretty early), the fan in the bathroom didn't work, and the maids were ALWAYS cleaning, starting early early in the morning. I sure loved waking up to a vacuum just after dawn, let me tell ya. The walls are not very sound proof, as I heard people walking around upstairs like I was in a crummy apartment. Oh, and my two key cards randomly stopped working, and I couldn't get into my hotel one day. So I had to have them reset them. Parking is a ROYAL pain. The small lot is ALWAYS full, and its hard to park anywhere near the building. All in all, if it was offered for 60-70$ a night, it'd be reasonable. Otherwise, stick with the Hampden or Hyatt House if you're willing to spend 90$ or more a night.
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Derek
"Dis grace for a G/M"
The hotel was alright. Its just the (general manager) was soooo rude to me as soon as I checked in. She kept rushing me to just sign my receipt. The only thing I was trying to do was understand everything that was going on at the hotel that pertained to me. I travel a lot and have seen and encountered a lot. But never have I seen a General Manager that was so incompetent in my life! I was so mad because I am relocating to Denver, and the first person I come in contact with is her. That was not a good feeling nor was it appreciated that I was being rushed and my questions were the last thing that she wanted to hear. She should be demoted to whatever, but she doesn't deserve to be and type of manager more less a General Manager!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Ivory
"Great airport hotel"
We had a quick trip and only stayed at this hotel to catch a flight out early in the morning. The staff was extremely helpful and nice and I would definitely stay there again. They had breakfast opened extremely early to accommodate early flights and a shuttle right to the airport that dropped you off exactly where you needed to be. They also had long term parking until we returned from our trip, which was very helpful and cheaper than the airport!
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Nice, clean place to stay, breakfast was very good, nice variety of items.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"disappointed"
I had reserved a room with king size bed. Instead I got a full size bed. Very disappointed
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Good value, but noisy"
the rooms are spacious and adequately comfortable. The road noise is bad and the insulation from other guests isn't much better. If you're looking for a good value with a free airport shuttle, this is a good option and I would stay here again. Just make sure to have the sound machine on your iPhone ready.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
"Never stay here! RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Had reservations for 3 nights and got into Denver late the first night like at 1 am! and they gave my reservation away cause i was not there yet. He would not budge for anything. So mad and had my little girl and no where to go. Will never reserve a room with this company again. the guy at the front desk was so rude.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Destany
"Great Value"
Stay was pleasant and bed very comfortable. Will use it again.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Dennis
"Excellent value"
Very nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Courtesy Van was very prompt.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Harry
"Good hotel for lay-over"
Good place to stay since I had a lay-over from the airport. The room was very comfortable and roomy. All staff including the shuttle service were friendly.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Close to airport with shuttle. Great room."
Very nice room. Clean with all the amenities. Comfortable bed. Allowed personal choice in adjustment of temperature which I very much appreciated. Quiet. Will definitely come again if coming to Denver airport.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"A good place to stay"
The room was fine except for the smell. Hotel and car rental places are using some sort of spray to make the rooms/cars smell clean. I don't like the scent and had to leave the door open to air the room out. Other than that, the room was spot on, comfortable. The bed was fine, not great but not horrible like some reviewers mention. Breakfast was fine too, a good mix for a fast get-away. The staff couldn't be nicer. For a one night stay, I go again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Lonn
"Very nice"
Very good. $8 a day for parking while you are gone. Pillows hard.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
me
"Denver"
Clean, quiet, close to airport.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Lois
"Comfortable place"
Mine was a quick overnighter stay, so I did not experience much about the hotel, but I slept well in a nice, clean, comfortable bed, had plenty of hot water for my shower and liked their free breakfast menu.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"VERY UNCOMFORTABLE STAY"
The front desk clerk seemed to be bothered checking me in. The front desk was always desolate and they stay in the side room until someone calls for them. (no bell). The elevator floors were dripping as people were leaving the pool and entering the elevator without drying off. No one checked it. The air conditioner is tight in the corner of the rooms and the condenser constantly goes on and off not matter how you adjust the settings. I could not fall asleep at all. The room stayed warm on a hot day outside and was not comfortable whatsoever. I will never choose this hotel again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"No too happy"
Parking lot was full... I paid for the two nights in cash and I was required to put a 100 deposit down.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Comfortable bed, quiet"
Hotel staff, particularly, Corrina, was very gracious and went out of her way to help us with a transportation problem.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Not happy"
the bed was horrible and the rooms were noisy. For the price we will choose another hotel in the area next time we are flying out of DIA
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Would stay there again"
Very comfortable bed and quiet room
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
yvonne
"go else where"
The lady at the front desk was rude and there was never any parking. I would recommend staying somewhere else.
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
shayna
"good stay"
Good customer service
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Angel
"Fine except for the hot breakfast."
Clean and nice enough. The hot breakfast didn't past muster. Hunks of egg something, not scrambled, not fried, who knows. And "breakfast tacos" there were soggy and couldn't be opened to add salsa. At least there was fresh fruit.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"we will be back"
Enjoyed our stay booked for our return trip too
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015