All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America

Great pool
    Clean
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
The towels were rough, like sandpaper. The breakfast was good. I especially appreciated the shuttle to and from the airport. There are places close by to eat but there was a recent snow storm and they were difficult to get to.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I am glad to hear that you made use of our convenient airport shuttle! With bad weather stop by the desk and we can talk to you about the food delivery options in the area! Thank you again for staying at the Red Lion Inn and Suites Denver International Airport.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
"Super friendly and comfortable"
We will stay here again!
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you! We look forward to having you back.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2016
Penny
"Great place."
Our flight was cancelled and we spent the night there. It was warm, large, and very comfortable. For the money I would rate it an A+. Would go back.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We hope you do come back but hope that it isn't caused by cancelled travel plans! We look forward to seeing you again.
Christine
"Nice but noisy"
Room was nice, pillows were like rocks, very noisy heater as it would not shut off and cycled every ten minutes waking us up. Called front desk and was told nobody on maintenance and to open the drapes???
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Occasionally by moving the drapes out of the way it will stop the heater from cycling on because it can get a better read on the temperature in the room without those blocking it. However, I apologize that no one came up to your room to personally check on it. We now have on call maintenance and are ready should this situation arise again. Thank you for your patience.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2016
The loveseat had several stains on it, making it uncomfortable to sit on. The shower caulk was moldy and the tub had dirt splatters in it, making it appear uncleaned. The free breakfast was okay. No scrambled eggs that day and the burrito was not enticing!
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2016
WiFi was horrible. I could never connect.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize that our wifi was giving you trouble. We have many guest networks to connect to, in the future please advise the front desk that it isn't working so that we can help you get up and running!
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Philbert
"Poor Internet No parking available"
Internet connection very poor 1 mb No parking spaces available had to park down the street
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
Terry
Everything was very nice, but the remote did not work on the TV so we had to manually change the channels, which after a long day of traveling was not ideal.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize that your remote wasn't working. In the future if you encounter issues with the room please don't hesitate to let the front desk staff know so that we can better accommodate you. We hope to see you again!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Stacy
Overnight stay to catch an early flight. Everything was terrific
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
"Broncos Game"
The hotel and the room was very clean and the staff was great. The bed was to firm for our liking, but still a great hotel. Would recommend if you like a firm bed.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Shanna
"All good, but tv. I will stay again."
Busy night at the hotel. We checked in around 10pm. The tv in our room didn't work. They tried to fix it, but could not. Shuttle ride at 430am was great.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Howard Keith
Stayed overnight while waiting on a flight the next day. Great place to stay!
1 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2016
Ben
"Clean, friendly, great proximity to airport and hi"
Fast and friendly check in. The room was clean, spacious and modern. Hotel facilities are new and clean.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for your feedback! Hope to see you again.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
Zaidoon
the fire alarm went off at 2am and we had to call the front desk to find out what was going on. the alarm finally shut off and the flashing light stayed on the whole night. they never offered any reason. we had to ask what happened. we want our money back!!!
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2016
kelly
avoid their shuttle at all cost. i waited in the cold for almost half hour at the airport. the shuttle drove right past me without stopping. he doesn't even make eye contact with me. i ended up having to take the taxi back to the hotel because i did not feel like waiting for another half hour for the hotel's shuttle again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
paul
"Good option close to DIA"
Close to DIA, good facility
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2016
Super convenient airport shuttle (24/7) from DIA to the hotel & back and for FREE. Breakfast buffet was fresh, hot, and delicious. Staff was friendly and check in was quick and easy, even at 1am when our flight got in. Room was a tad dated, but the benefits of staying here completely outweighed that.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We are glad our convenient location made your travels easier.
1 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2016
JOHN
good accommodations.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Close to the airport, offered shuttle service to/from. Bit of a wait on the incoming return trip. OK breakfast. Large, comfortable and clean rooms.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We apologize that that shuttle wait time was longer than expected, however glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms.
Other trip Jan 18, 2016
"annette and regis."
Very nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
annette
"Rocky Mountain relaxation"
The room was spacious, clean, and extremely comfortable. The nearness to the airport let us relax a little longer yet it was close to our Denver friend and many great places to eat. The breakfast was extensive and delicious. It fueled us for a day of sightseeing, right up to our evening flight.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Sounds like you had a great stay! Thank you for sharing your feedback.
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
Craig
"Stranded at Denver International"
I started my vacation by having my flight delayed for six hours in San Francisco which meant I missed my connection in Denver to Atlanta. My next connection was 4:00 pm the next day. Airline was not giving me a hotel voucher. Found this Hotel for 69.00 for one night plus they had a shuttle for free. It was 32 degrees when I arrived at 12:30 am. My only complaint is I could not get the room warmer, but thankfully there were warm blankets on the bed. I only brought a light weight jacket. Got up ate a wonderful breakfast. Took a long nap until checkout.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We understand that traveling can be very frustrating. Hopefully you were able to relax before heading back to the airport!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Vikki
"good choice"
The room was great bed comfortable and very roomy shuttle bus on time
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Christine
"Short notice for a short stay"
Had only 4 hours to sleep and get back to the airport. They did a nice job in accommodating me as well as feed me. So nice to have their support in the long travel home.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We are glad we could help make your travels more comfortable!
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
"Clean, spacious, near airport"
The hotel was very clean (but smelled strongly of cleaner to me). The room was spacious, but the pillows were not very comfy. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is right next to the airport which is very convenient, but not that exciting.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
There is not a lot to do in the immediate area, but we are a short drive/cab ride away from downtown Denver! Next time you are in be sure to stop at the front desk so we can recommend some of our favorite places!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Leyna
Excellent
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
"Attention to Detail Needed"
Easy check in and check out. Excellent shuttle to DIA. Friendly staff. Room was functional and clean. Hair dryer was not working. Resulted in chaos in trying to meet the shuttle at 4:30 am. Spouse had to go to a vacant room to dry her hair. Front desk stated that was the 3rd room with this issue. Hotel should keep spares on hand in these situations.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize that we did not have a spare hair dryer for you to use. This is something we are working on. Thank you for staying with us!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Ms. S Van Roy"
Filthy room, sheets & pillowcases were wrinkled & dirty upon arrival. Washroom had dirty wash cloth & towels hanging from curtain rod. The main door into room had over one quarter inch of light around door from exterior hall way beaming into room. I wondered as a lone female if this was deliberate. Felt very discusted about my stay in this hotel. Had I not just driven 400 miles, & laid my only living family member to her final resting place I would have had the energy to deal with it.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize that you found your stay unpleasant. It sounds like there were a lot of housekeeping issues that should have never happened. We have made some recent changes in housekeeping and expect this to turn things around. Also, I would like to assure you that your safety is our priority.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Sasha
The hotel rooms where nice and large enough for a family. The breakfast choices where excellent.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Near DIA"
Late night check in after flight. Nice hotel with shuttle.
Thanks for staying!
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"Great fitness options, breakfast, airport shuttle"
Water cooler in the fitness room was very appreciated! Indoor pool was large enough for (short) lap swimming. Good hot breakfast starting at 5am was great before our early-morning flight. Shuttles run every half hour, which is convenient to get back to the airport. Neighborhood tavern Vinny's was just a short walk away for dinner.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We love to recommend Vinny's to our guests, I am glad you enjoyed it as much as we do. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review about your great stay!
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2015
"Nice hotel close to DIA"
Just showed the gentleman at the desk my booking on my phone and he handed me the keys to the room. Very fast to check in and check out.
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
"No parking"
The hotel should not say they have a vacancy if they do not have any place for the customer to park. I was not able to use this hotel because of the parking issue.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Unfortunately with many hotels in the area offering park and fly it is impossible for us to stop spillover into our parking lot. This is something we are constantly working to rectify. I apologize that this affected your stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
Doug
"Good for Layover"
This hotel is on Tower Road, next to all the other airport hotels. I needed a hotel for about 8 hours between flights and this was great for the price.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Thiefaine
"Get Away"
I booked the hotel just to have a little get away with my 5 year old son. We had a ball relaxing, swimming, and enjoying each others company. Would book there again anytime.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Tori
"Clean, comfy, close to DIA, 24 hour pool/hot tub!"
The room was very comfortable and clean and perfect for a quick layover (my flight came in at midnight). We loved that the pool and hot-tub are open 24 hours! Also loved that check out isn't until noon.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
EVERYTHING WAS JUST FINE- WOULD HAVE ENJOYED A LARGER BATHROOM WITH SINK IN THE BATHROOM
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
"Adequate facilities, great staff."
Short and sweet.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Deborah
Very confortable rooms helpful dtaff
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Good for overnight stay for airport transfer. This was my second stay. Room during previous stay was more spacious and comfortable. Excellent front desk service.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
"Nice place!"
We will stay there again. Only concern was limited parking due to a recent heavy snowfall. The long term parking made it difficult to shovel/plow so getting around was difficult. Room was nice and very clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
"nasty hotel"
horrible place and the people none friendly
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We apologize that the stay was not up to your standards. If we had been notified of any deficiencies, we would have corrected them immediately.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
eduardo
"Nice hotel but staff was very cold"
The hotel itself looked nice but when we checked in i asked about the shuttle to the airport. The young lady said it ran every half hour. Okay great i liked that. The next morning we go to airport after we are done we go where we were told to pick up shuttle outside in near zero tempature with my daughter who has epilepsy and wait an hours time! I called hotel and was made to feel stupid cause i did not call then driver shoves blame to those in office and tells me everyone is suppose to call hotel. Then i get to hotel and they blame night person instead of being understanding. I just felt no caring or compassion from anyone. I have been in the industry since 1994 and i have never seen such indifference in people like that! I am very sick today from being so ecposed to those tempatures!! Thank you for the experience!
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize profusely for the experience you encountered when trying to catch the shuttle back to the hotel. While it is true that we do ask our guests to call us from the airport so we can get to them quickly, it seems as if you were not told this policy upon calling initially. I will work with our team to be sure we are properly informing our guests of our policies.
Other trip Dec 17, 2015
"Frontdesk Foul-up"
Wake-up call, on the 6:30am shuttle list to DEN, but morning frontdesk doesn't inform me that shuttle was cancelled until 6:15 and the 6:00 has gone. What no phone call? You gave me a wake-up call so I can make my 8:00 flight. Oh, it was snowing, but we are in Denver. Missed my baggage check-in by 15 minutes. All I got from the morning desk was he was more concerned about the snow ruining his shoes. True story.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Snokat
"Great value for a quality hotel - GREAT BREAKFAST"
Hotel is quiet, clean, good condition, family friendly. Only drawback is that it's out of the way since it's by the airport. Great complimentary breakfast! Has a huge indoor pool & hot tub.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for your feedback!
9 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
"Hess"
nice , will return
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
"Fabulous room - if only it had hot water."
The room was great EXCEPT the water in the shower got no hotter than lukewarm.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Kathryn
"Cant complain"
It was great my only complaint was the wifi. Couldnt watch movies. Other than that it was great quiet and comfortable.The breakfast had alot of real cooked food. Coffee was awesome
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apoloze that the wifi was running slow that day. We are looking at faster options thank you for bringing it to our attention.
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Dina
"Don't let the bed nugs bite"
My wife experienced a terrible rash on her face after only one night sleeping on your pillows--we are hoping there weren't bed bugs
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We do regular inspections and cleanings of our rooms and the entire property to prevent pests, however I do apologize about any discomfort to your wife.
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
"Return shuttle pick up"
We left our vehicle at the hotel during our trip. The only complaint we have is the wait time for the return pick up at the airport. We had to wait over 1/2 hour for a return shuttle to the hotel and they picked us up only after I called. Fortunately the weather was not too bad to wait outside.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize that you had to wait for the shuttle. We ask that our guests call us upon picking up their luggage so that we can be sure to pick them up in a timely manner. I am sorry if this was not communicated to you when you arrived at the hotel to park your car.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015