All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America

Nothing
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Timothy
"Sleepless Lion"
Clean hotel however maintenance does not wait until check out to lay carpet and floor panels which creates a very loud noise if your trying to sleep!!!!
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We appreciate your patience with our carpet renovation. It is now complete and looking great!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2015
Courtney
"very good airport hotel"
Perfect for a short overnight between flights
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
"AWESOME until you get hungry."
Checkout time was PERFECT. 12 PM. That's what all hotel checkout times should be. Seriously. And if you get the chance, stay in a Jacuzzi room! It's awesome! The staff was excellent. The one problem? It's in a very bizarre neighborhood with very little restaurants, and there's no restaurant in the hotel. How unfortunate is that?! In an otherwise perfect hotel, I could only find a little bit of food! So disappointing.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
It's true there are not many restaurants in the area, however if you are around again stop by the front desk and we can recommend some great places! Thanks for staying with us!
1 night trip Nov 17, 2015
Cal
"Nice Hotel, close to the airport"
Hotel was off of the highway from the Denver airport. Good thing about the hotel was that it had an easy walking access to the 7-11 next to it for those quick food runs. Bathroom was very spacious and bed was okay.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We also love the 7-11 next door! Thanks for staying with us!
1 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2015
Henry
"My Shoes Are Stuck"
The hotel was replacing the hallway carpet on our floor. The hallway was literally bare particle board with large carpet rolls laying in the hallway. In the morning the carpet contractors were working rather early and did not have much respect when it comes to noise. They banged on the walls with brooms and hit our door several times. One would think that maybe they should start once all the guests have checked out. When I walked out of the room to leave there was already carpet glue and cement all over the floor. I had to walk thru this to leave. I was also told I could not use the elevators and had to lug my bags down the stairs.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I apologize you experienced such inconvenience when trying to leave your room. I am happy to announce that all carpet renovations have been completed. Please don't hesitate to stay with us again if you are near the airport in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
they were replacing the carpet. It was fine except for when the contractors folded the carpet over in front of the doors and left loose roofing nails laying in the hall way. We were there during the blizzard and the shuttle driver drove horridly to the air port.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize that the weather and the carpet disturbed you while you were staying with us. I am pleased to let you know that we are no longer working on the carpet. Come by and see us again!
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Joyce
"great comfort"
great comfort for price
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
charles
"Good value for price."
The check in was easy and the young man on duty was very helpful.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for staying with us!
Ronda
"Unexpectedly pleasant for an airport hotel."
Very nice service. Accommodating airport shuttle.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"Great Stay, will stay again!"
Check in was nice and easy, as well as check out. The room was great, breakfast was good, pool/hot tubs were nice and relaxing. Housekeeping was great. Front desk staff was ok, nothing exceptional and kind of indifferent.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback on our front desk staff as we are always looking to improve.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
tina
"Great Rates & Location"
Weekend stay was Awesome! Dehanna at the front desk was the BEST! I will be there to stay again. Thank you Red Lion for a Great Weekend!!! See you soon :)
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I'll be sure to make sure Dheanna sees this! Hope to see you again.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Good spot for quick airport in and out."
Clean and quiet, reliable airport transportation and all the basics.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We appreciate your feedback!
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"Five Star accommodations at a Three Star cost!"
Wonderful stay between flights! Great price and superb accommodations!
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for staying with us!
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Kathleen
"Excellent value"
Fast checkin. Very good value for the money. Excellent location with restaurants nearby. Will definitely stay here again.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Mario
"Quick stop for travel on business"
Location good for coming in from late night flight. Had early meeting next day so close to rental cars and out the door.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Glad to hear our location was convenient for you. Come see us again!
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Great staff, good breakfast, nice pool and hot tubs :)
1 night trip Nov 3, 2015
anita
"Easy, efficient"
Easy overnite stay prior to an early morning flight. More than simply adequate. $8/nite parking while away and easy pick up at airport upon return. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Problem with cable TV otherwise great
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize about the issue with your tv. Next time please make us aware of the issue so we can get it taken care of for you right away!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"redLion trip"
Very friendly
Douglas
Had a nice room avg. breakfast, people were great. Left my car here when I traveled no problem. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2015
leslie
"Perfect for a quick overnight by the airport"
Nice room for a great price
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Amber
"great value"
great
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Gina
The wifi was always dropping
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Jacci
Nice room, plenty of space, clean, friendly staff
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for your response! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2015
I'm s was quick visit. Just one thing I thought the shuttle service was perfect on time and the 2 drivers We're very nice
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary shuttle service!
1 night trip Oct 28, 2015
LILLY
"Would not stay again"
I had requested a non-smoking room. The room did not smell like smoke, but there were burn holes in the curtains. The entire floor smelled horribly just as soon as the elevator doors opened. Then to top it off, there were smokers in the room directly across the hall, who smoked in the hallway until after midnight (the smoke smell came under the door).
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize about the smoke smell. The entire hotel is non-smoking and we do make our guests sign a waiver at check in agreeing not to smoke in our rooms. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
Pam
"Nice Overnight stop"
They were very nice to pick us up at the airport and take us back the next morning.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Thank you for your feedback on our excellent shuttle service!
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
"Great hotel near airport"
Room was large and bed was comfortable. Great place to stay when traveling into Denver. Stayed only one night before heading to the mountains. Have stayed here before and will try and always stay here from now on. Quiet hotel!
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Kristi
"Great Value!"
We needed a last minute place to stay and CHEAP! This was a great place to stay for the price and location. We ended up extending our stay another night instead of changing hotels. Staff was friendly and well put together. Breakfast had a nice selection and the room was clean and very comfortable. My only 2 complaints would be about parking. We had to park on the street and our room was right next to the front desk and it was loud in the morning. (We could have requested a different room upon check-in).
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Natalie
"Relaxation"
Relaxing
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Dolly
good night sleep with prompt wake-up call
1 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2015
BRENDA
Great hotel for business trips. Near the airport and quickly accessible.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Edsel
"Good stopover"
They picked us up at the airport and delivered us back the next morning.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
"Terrible pillows. No additional amenities."
Beds were uncomfortable. Pillows were awful. Staff was not very friendly.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"A night near the airport."
Just stayed a night before flying out of Denver Airport. Convenience for that purpose was appreciated. Very nice hotel, friendly staff and very pleasing design in rooms. Especially like the most amazingly well simple design and operation of the alarm clock...really!
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
The alarm clocks are a new addition to our rooms. We appreciate you noticing!
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Laurie
"Great overall experience"
The first night was somewhat uncomfortable because of cigarette smell (even though the hotel is smoke fee), but overall the rooms were great the two nights (different rooms). The best bedding I have had at this level hotel. And it was great to be able to leave our car there while we were on a trip. We'll definitely consider staying at this hotel again.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize about the cigarette smell in your room. The hotel is non smoking, and we do our best to clean appropriately if guests do smoke in the rooms. We hope you enjoyed your travels and appreciate you choosing us to stay with.
Mari
I waited on blankets for a half hour before I could get my daughter asleep
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
I apologize about the time it took you to get the blanket you requested. Since your stay, we have placed them in a more convenient location so we will be ready next time!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Room was nice and comfortable, although the drapes impeded the cooling of the room. Also loved being able to leave our car in their lot while we were out of state. Shuttle to the airport both leaving and returning were very timely. I have stayed at other hotels were that was not the case. Yes we would stay there gain.
Response by Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport
We do our best to provide 24 hour shuttle service that is timely. So glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Rachel
The pool was small, breakfast was trash, the eggs and sausage was like it came straight out of the freezer!!! Yuck!!! I liked the waffles though!
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"RL"
Nice jacuzzi tub :) TV remote did not work :(
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
"relax and stay awhile"
very relaxing! checking in was fast. clean room,
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
"Just another stop on the road"
Disappointed in the hotel. They had two spots available to park in when I checked in at three thirty. The young man at the desk was to busy on the phone to acknowledge that I was standing in front of him at the desk.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
"Good hotel- give yourself extra time shuttle"
Stayed here the night before I needed to be at the airport because my mom had to go back to work before my flight so she couldn't drive me and they had a free shuttle. We got there relatively late, 11pm so we didn't take advantage of much, but the sitting area in the room was great and they offered a decent breakfast in the morning. The room was clean and the staff mostly helpful. My only complaint is that I signed up for a 10am shuttle (thankfully instead of the 10:30am) when I had a 12:30 departure time, the hotel is only 5-8 minutes away from the airport. However, the driver was almost 15 minutes late and no one working seemed concerned by this, nor did he apologize when he arrived. Thankfully I had given myself plenty of time, but if someone had been planning on a 5 minute drive, that 15 minute delay could have severely affected them.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
"So-so, but convenient to DIA"
The employees were very friendly, and the place was ok; it was convenient to the airport and I appreciated the airport shuttle. There were a couple of issues with the room: I tried to put the heat on and there was a burning smell, so turned it off. There was a lot of road noise outside, but I luckily had an ambient nature sound app on my phone to block it out. I'd probably spend $10 more and stay at Holiday Inn Express next time.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Peggy
The room was clean. The layout was a little awkward. Fine for a night of rest, before an early morning flight.
Lauren
"great airpor hotel"
Great hotel close to the airport with a free shuttle service.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Stayed here one night in order to be close to the airport for an early morning departure. This hotel clearly gets a lot of use for that reason, and it shows its age and wear and tear. Not especially clean, but not filthy (except for the in-room coffee pot, which was sticky and caked with coffee residue). The parking situation was a bit frustrating (i.e there were no available spots), and the hotel clerk said that it was due to overflow from neighboring hotels--something he said they can't control. I ended up having to park in a dirt lot across the street from the hotel, which was inconvenient but not terribly far. Overall it was an acceptable place to spend the night for my intended purpose. That being said, I wouldn't stay there again if I needed to be close to the airport.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Highly recommend hotel if you are staying in Denve"
My son and I enjoyed a wonderful evening at the hotel. Hotel is well located as there are several restaurants within shouting distance, plus a bar across the street.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Disappointed to find out I would be charged for parking daily when it was indicated on hotels.Com that parking was free.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2015