All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
5001 S Ulster Street, Denver, CO, 80237, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great stay!!"
Travel to Denver often, and this was by far the best hotel we've stayed at by far! Front desk had wonderful customer service, very friendly, and welcoming! Our room was great. Very spacious, comfy bed, and very clean! Great options for breakfast in the morning and very good coffee! We had a very enjoyable stay!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
McKenzie
"OK comfort; a bit noisy; little in-suite privacy"
This hotel was just OK. Biggest complaint is the noise level. You can hear every flush of a toilet or running of a shower in other rooms through the walls. I also didn't like the fact that although this was a suite, the bathroom was only accessible through the bedroom. In other Hampton Inns, the bedroom (which is usually used by adults, while the sofa couch is used by the kids) has more privacy. Other than that, the room was clean, comfortable and the location safe.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Denise
"Nice but not as quiet as I'd like"
We stayed just one night, and everything was good, except, it seemed 'loud'. The neighbor's shower, the cars in the parking lot... just louder than I expected. Maybe it would have been slightly better on the side away from parking, but I think the neighboring rooms would have still been louder than I'd prefer. The room itself was very nice, as was the entire hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
BRADLEY
"Hampton Inn DTC"
Loved the small, but very clean fitness room.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Super comfortable"
Especially the bed. I would have to say the breakfast was just ok I think you should put a tip jar out for the women that worked so hard to make everything. She was awesome!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice Hotel. Close to great restaurants and shops"
The Hotel was fine. The price was right, however there were some shortcomings. If your going to place people in a handicap room let them know when advertising the room. The shower in our room had issues. Shower leaked, soap dish was coming off the wall. Other than that minor problem the stay was fine. The breakfast was fine, staff was friendly. The beds are great. I was there just to sleep so it was all around a decent experience. I would recommend it.
"Awesome"
Awesome, I wish for every Hampton to be the same!
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice hotel w/grocery, restaurants nearby"
We had a room and suite with kitchen. It was clean. Some of the dishes needed to be re-washed, but, there is a dishwasher in the unit so not a problem. Appears that during the week, business folks are guests, weekend has families so becomes a bit noisier. When the weekend came, I think that the cleaning staff may have been a bit overwhelmed in that our room was clean but forgot the towels. Not a problem to pick put the towels from the front desk so problem solved. Breakfast is fantastic! Eggs, waffles, fresh fruits, cereals, pastries, toasts, bagels, coffee, tea, juices. The woman working the breakfast bar is/was prompt and courteous with keeping the breakfast bar stocked. Also, they had a manager reception where a local pizza place delivered tasty specialty pizzas. (Saw hotel went the extra mile in that the woman that had also been working the breakfast that morning, made mac&cheese for a young couple for their child who didn't eat pizza only to have them leave without the child eating it.) Location is good. Parking is good. Healthy fast food restaurants & sit down restaurants w/in less than a mile, could walk if mobile. Overall, this is a great hotel.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Liberty123
"Nice suite"
This was a beautiful room for the price! The suite with fireplace was cozy.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Shawnda
Good hotel , good staff, ok location, will recommend to others
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"weekend stay"
Clean,breakfast was great and the beds were comfortable! A+ in my book.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
The hotel is conveniently located next to lots of restaurants and shopping. It was also nice that it was right next to I-25 so you have easy access to other areas of town. I will definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
April C.
"Enjoyable Stay"
We love to stay here in the deluxe room. It is clean and so cozy. We love the buffet and feel "at home".
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Harriet
"Hard to find"
It's way to noise if your not on top floor. We moved the 2nd night because a child running around above us first night at 12:30 am and still had people sounded like heavy walkers at 2:30 am above us 2nd night.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Tech center area everything near by"
Nice place reasonable and convenient we will stay there again
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Perfect for the price"
Really nice hotel for the price! Good location, the DTC is full of great restaurants. Love the suite set-up, the amenities and extras were well worth it.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Casondra
"Great room & Breakfast"
Stayed here with my teen daughter and felt very safe. Loved the suite style room with kitchen and separate bed room.Very comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Tina
"Great, but no parking."
Overall it was a great place. The parking lot for the hotel was too small and crampacked. We had to park in the shopping center hopino we wouldn't get towed. But overall experience was good!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Mattie
"Couples night."
Had a great night staying at this hotel. Looking forward to doing it again! The king sized bed was so comfortable and the sheets are worth sleeping naked in! Fresh and clean.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Hampton"
Got my trip planned through Expedia. My room was ready when arrived. My room had a broke secondary door lock for the room. Since I had a child and wife with me; I wanted safety. So I told the front desk and they moved me to another room just like it with no questions asked. Complementary morning breakfast had a bunch of selections: Eggs/Bacon/Sausage/cereal/Waffles/Orange Juice/ Apple juice/ a bunch of fruit/bagels/muffins...etc. A kind staff too!! Parking was close too. I recommend it for a stay of your spending a couple of days and just using the room for sleep.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Mark Merriott
"Old Dirty Hampton, Friendly Staff, Convenient"
This is the oldest Hampton I have stayed inn out of 4. There was mold issues in the building and definite water damage. Our eyes burned until I left. The side door did not securely close at night. Rooms were dirty. One room card never worked. Staff was friendly. Breakfast had a lot of variety and was different on both mornings. Always top notch breakfast at Hilton companies. Beds are comfortable. Rooms were very loud and slamming doors and voices could easily be heard while in room. Room was extremely small. Had a Furnace. Area is easy to get to but isolated in a Business environment for a weekend getaway.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice and clean place"
Clean room, quiet neighborhood with outdoor shops and organic grocery stores not far, great stay!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Catherine
"Birthday Stay"
We were celebrating my wife's birthday weekend, partly to ourselves and with friends, things went well. The hotel was a little confusing to find each time we left and came back, due to navigating around DTC, but once in the parking lot easy to find entrances ect. The front desk staff allowed us to use the hot tub right before it closed the first night not rushing us out which was nice, the 2nd night we along with other guests realized there had been a broken n glass in the tub due to a broken chair, they immediately dealt with it and closed it down when informed. I enjoyed the privacy we had when in our room, no unwanted interruptions. We also had courteous treatment by the staff when our friends got a little louder in the room than intended. The only feature we didnt like was the bathroom appliances. The toilet flushed loudly and ran forever after flushing , there was only one switch for the light and fan which was ridiculously loud as well, hard to relax in a bath tub with it running but it was the only source of light available. Breakfast had variety and nice dinning space..
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Lovely"
Beautiful property and way to get back to after day excursions. Nice trail to walk small dog
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
We have stayed here several times now and we love it, we have a dog and it is great for him too. one think, the back of the hotel where the dog area is there need to be more lights back there other then that the Staff is very friendly and nice. We will always stay here it's are favorite place to stay now.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Edward
"Very cozy stay"
Very relaxing, just what I was looking for.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2015
The stay was great and clean. I would stay there again even if it's a 30 min drive away from a friends house. I think it's worth it
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Orrin
"Neat and clean place to stay"
We stayed for a night and it was good experience. Room was very neat and clean. There were couple of small issues like (1) one of the two TV remote was not working, (2) ceiling fan on/off chain was broken and (3) little bit of noise due to the lift (may be the room was closer to the lift) but overall experience was good for the price (especially weekend price).
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Good hotel, good neighborhood."
An average stay, with its average ups and downs. The keys didn't work the first time up to the room, but the room was nicely put together and comfortable. The pictures of the hotel showed an indoor pool, not so. The kids were a bit disappointed, but the easy walk to some great fish & chips / banger & mash @ Baker St. made up for it.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"weekend staycation"
I've stayed at several Hampton Inn's and I am never disappointed. This property was well maintained and gave great service during our stay. However I had to call a week after our stay to have the hotel fax a release form for the authorization that my bank was still holding and the manager that I spoke to was not so friendly, she seemed to be annoyed that I was bothering her. Otherwise is was impressed and would stay again
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
erik
"nice place"
My room was very clean and spacious, however someone before me must of had a cat in the room because there was an overwhelming cat spray smell in the room. Overall nice hotel. Front desk had no change for the pop machines
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Jody
"Great for light packers"
Nice clean room good service rooms can be far from elevator hope you packed light
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Denver Getaway"
Great service, clean room, nice location and a fantastic variety of breakfast foods!!!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"decent hotel but there are better for the same pri"
mine and my brothers room smelled of cigarette smoked the bathroom fan was falling out of the ceiling and the breakfast buffet was very mediocre
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
D.K.
"Super thin walls"
I didn't realize how thin the walls were until everyone started waking up, we got there really late so everyone was sleeping. We could hear EVERYTHING on either side of us, it was like we were in the same room as our neighbors! The check in person was a little rude, he let us know that we inconvenienced him because of our late arrival. I think that I will stay somewhere else next time.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice motel"
Friendly helpful staff, nice spacious rooms
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Beth
"Nice Getaway hotel"
Great Location, close to a lot of good restaurants.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Wish the fireplace had worked"
We stayed in the one bedroom suite for two nights. The room was comfortable and the kitchen nice, but the fireplace wasn't working. We talked with the folks at the front desk who told us the pilot light was probably out and they would "try" to fix it. We went out to dinner and on our return the fireplace still wasn't working. Breakfast was good, but basic, nothing special.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Cleanliness"
Stains on pillow cases and hair in tub. Some TV channels came in fuzzy. Minor, but not what I expect from Hampton. Also, not having a fridge is inconvenient for the price!
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Justin
"Our go to low cost hotel"
This was our second time staying here, and again we were completely satisfied. It is our go to hotel in Denver when we don't care about staying in downtown and don't want to spend a lot of money. This is in a nice area with plenty of restaurants and such nearby. It is a ways out of downtown, but it's not a horrible drive to get there. The room was clean and comfortable and the service was good. We will continue to stay here in the future depending on our needs of each particular trip.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
I had a great time with my friends, the experience at this hotel was awesome. The faculty was great and you can't forget the breakfast. It was delicious.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"We will be back!"
We were in town for a family wedding and enjoyed our stay. The facility, the food, and the staff were all good.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Julie E
"Denver tech"
My day started out with very friendly staff upon check-in. The lobby and other areas for relaxing are clean, modern, and newly updated. Very attractive public areas. staff is very helpful with recommendations for places to eat as well as coupons and other deals for guests of the hotel. Right next to the property in the same parking lot there is a Panera Bread, a pub, Chinese and mexican food. A nail spa and a gym. There is also a workout center in the hotel itself. there is also a nice pub across the road that has live music on the weekends.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Rhonda
Very comfortable and clean. Helpful staff. Convenient location. No complaints.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Tyler
"Amazing"
Everything was better than expected. The front desk guy was friendly and helpful and the room was clean. The breakfast was delicious; much better than most 3-4 star hotels. I will stay there again when in the area。
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Yueping
Great room! Love the separate kitchen and living room space!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Home away from home"
Staff is very friendly, professional, and customer service oriented.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
LR
"Clean, Ample stay"
We stayed at the bright, modern Home2 by Hilton (Lakewood, CO), earlier in our vacation &had an incredible experience &expected a similar experience here since both are part of the Hilton family. Unfortunately it was not as "great" of a stay. This hotel is older; we stayed in King Suite which was a dated &showing a little wear i.e. ottoman had a worn out spot, base boards in bathroom & door had water damage +other things. Location of hotel safe, free/easy parking, kitchen: fridge, d/w, 2burner stove & micro. Check in: I tried to make conversation w/lady checking me in, I asked about being busy w/holiday visitors etc. She stated hotel wasn't busy the day I arrived &simply handed me a key and didn't take the "extra" time to smile or make me feel welcome. I felt like she just wanted to check me in &get back to whatever she was doing before. Didn't point out where anything would be, i.e. gym, pool, spa, how to use wi-fi, etc. but did mention breakfast times & when I asked about happy hour, she said it is only Mon-Thurs. Breakfast was so-so. At first glance, you'll see a variety of breakfast breads, donuts, cereal, yogurt-but lesser quality upon tasting. Scrambled eggs w/biscuits &gravy, were cold despite being in steam tables. Waffle station instructions were tattered, dirty&tucked to side. Check out w/nice gentleman was a breeze~he was smiley, warm and seemed happy to help me. In the end, we did get suite for under 100.00, so it was a good value, comfortable & clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Diem
"Customer Service"
Checked woman rude, demanded $50.00 for deposit using expedia. The room smelled like burnt pizza, window left open to air out. Missing items in room, worried I will get charged. Have to wait 72 hours. I told the day shift reception/ employee of concerns, which he blew me off. 4th Hampton Inn I stayed at. First time a deposit was required from me. I am a federal employee who prides self on ethics & honesty.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great place to stay!!!!"
Our stay was great, the ONLY issue was the front desk person at check-in was not very friendly (not the norm for Denver)!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014