All hotels in Marina del Rey, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here737 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA, 90292, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Inn at Marina Del Rey"
We extended our stay for four nights due to the comfort of the hotel. This is the second time that we have stayed at the hotel, and we are both very pleased with the rooms, the pride the staff takes in the hotel, and the amenities. Free parking is a big plus, and it is nice to able to wake up and walk downstairs to breakfast before starting our day. Conveniently located to many locations within the westside of Los Angeles. We will be back
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Poor value for the money"
This is a glorified motel with very high prices. Rooms are big and the bed was very comfortable. Dining room food was good but the room itself was cramped - terrible use of space. Service was friendly for the most part. Some could care less.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"No drive up appeal but so what...."
Really nice room, clean and fresh, very comfortable beds and bedding, nice towels, decent breakfast (a la Candlewood Suites, etc.), free "business center" (in a hallway, but free printing and usage) and lots of Germans (lol)..... must have been a tour....
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"A great location and surprisingly comfortable"
I thought it would be a run down motel type of set up. The room looked like it had just been renovated. A 10-15 minute safe walk to the beach and closer to the marina. I would definitely stay their if I visit the area again. If you're intending to have a day by the pool, be warned it is very small but there is a nice seating area outside the pool enclosure.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
PeterinDXB
"Very relaxing and nice"
It was a very nice and calming location. Even though it kind of near the beach, the noise level was very low. It was a very relaxing and nice stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2014
"Close to Venice Beach with Parking"
We were happy with the hotel and the girl at the front desk at check-in was very sweet. Having parking included was a definite plus.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
It was fun. The hotel staff was super nice! The room was clean and it had everything u need.
The staff was very friendly. Hotel location is nice!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Excellent service. No luxuries, but clean , well located, excellent staff, comfortable rooms, free parking.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Iz
"Good staff but noisy location"
The staff are great but the location is noisy. I asked for a room on the quieter side and was assigned one on the side of the hotel. All night long the neighbors in the apartment block behind talked and shouted; no sleep for me. The front desk clerk suggested that I could have said something in the middle of the night and been moved. I kept hoping that the neighbors would settle down. Who wants to get up, get dressed and pack and move at 2 am? Otherwise the hotel is good value.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Lara
"Traffic noise"
We will definitely go back. But next time, book a room away from the street. If you want to keep the window open at night, there's a lot of traffic noise past midnight. Other than that, everything was perfect.
2 night business trip May 27, 2014
Dave and Jill Conner
"close to Venice Beach."
free parking (some hotels charge) and the breakfast was wongerful for the start of our day touring the Getting Villa.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
jane
"the best service in a hotel in LA"
Francisco on the front desk was fantastic, he could not do enough for us and is a real asset to the company he works for. Also Maria who took care of breakfast was the happiest worker - I wish I could employ them in my own business. we will definitely be back..
3 night trip Mar 24, 2014
paul
"very centrally located to everthing"
I would recommend this place to everyone. Extremely friendly and clean
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
"Nice clean updated hotel close to beach"
This hotel is not on the beach, but a quick walk to the beach. Lots of great food down the street towards the beach, and all the character you'd expect from Venice Beach. Highly recommend, great deal for the price, friendly staff, and will definitely be back!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"Great option for the Visitor to MDR"
Very comfortable room with suite close to Santa Monica. Staff was helpful and friendly. Room was quiet and clean. Bikes available as was nice terrace with fire pit chairs and hot tub. Highly rem
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Hotel was OK but wouldn't stay again"
The pool was dirty and it was quite a walk to the beach. Street side was very loud and we were kept up all night by police sirens. We didn't feel very safe in that area and We won't be going here again.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
melissa
"Pricey"
Thought the price was a too high considering the location and age of the hotel. The room was clean; the service and parking were adequate.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great location and service"
I stayed here because of the price and location and was pleasantly surprised by the great service. The rooms are spacious though incredibly busy design wise and could use an update. For rxample, the carpet is actually a beige and brown tiger striped pattern. Still, it's a good deal overall.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"Second Time Here"
Amazing experience at an affordable price !!!! Will def stay here again. Glad we found this gem
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Jenna
"fantastic all in one hotel"
the staff is great the services are all inclusive I found it once by chance and since then returned many times. highly recommend it.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice and good location"
It was nice a location. I like the breakfast. The suite was super clean
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
"Nice clean room but LOUD!"
Room was clean and of a good size. The big problem was that our window overlooked Washington Blvd which is a busy street and it was very loud. All night you can hear every single car go by, not to mention the occasional ambulance or motorcycle. They recently renovated this hotel and apparently skimped on the sound-proof windows. I was with a group and we all had this problem. Breakfast was average. Free parking was nice.
3 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Dana
"Great family hotel"
The rooms are updated and clean. The staff was very friendly and the warm cookie welcome was great.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
darla
"Inn at Marina Del Rey"
I loved this Inn. It is 20 minutes from the airport, close to the beach, Abbott Kinney Blvd, the Venice Board walk and the room was beautiful, clean and comfy. I felt safe and though there was no view, I didn't need it. So if you are looking for a great place, clean, with a pool, a gym, work center and free wifi, then this is the spot. I walked everywhere, it included free parking so when my friends came to visit and to pick me up we didn't have to hassle with paying per hour or per day. I am going back next year during off season and staying longer.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Venice Pier"
Easy access to everywhere I wanted to go, easy parking, pleasant helpful staff. Will stay there next time I go.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Quiet, pleasant, great location"
Clean, quiet, comfortable. Generous continental breakfast, helpful staff. I would stay here again!
2 night trip Jan 21, 2014
Nice rooms and facilities. The staff were polite, helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Handy"
Good food, Good rooms. pleasant people.
2 night trip Jan 8, 2014
Booked this hotel for a last minute overnight stay close to the beach. With toddlers, still had to drive to the beach but in a nice, safe location with a 15-20 min walk to be beach. Close to a few lovely restaurants (used to live in the Marina so knew this was a good location) Wish the pool had been bigger, definitely not the place to stay if you wanted a large pool but with two little ones the pool was perfect with a 3ft deep pool and ledges all around for the kids to play safely. Rooms around the pool and hang out area a little noisy late at night other than that delighted with the service, good breakfast included and our queen suite was lovely and was big enough to sleep 4 of us comfortably. Staff were really nice.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Kirsty
"Very nice!"
I enjoyed my stay! The room was very nice and the staff was more than willing to help me with anything! They were so nice! The one and only thing that was a little inconvienent was that my phone reception was horrible I couldn't use my phone unless I left my room but other than that I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
tina
"value for "Marina Del Rey" money"
Clean rooms. About 30 minutes from Venice beach by walk. Good place to eat nearby. 15 minutes walk from Marina promenade. Decent breakfast. Most important More reasonable price (included Wifi) compared to most hotels in this area. Quiet close to LAX.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"Nice hotel, a little expensive, poor breakfast"
I had a nice stay at this hotel. It was a bit pricey, but so were all comparable hotels in the area. My room was very nice, and the pool and surroundings looked great. The first floor reception area looked a little old, and the breakfast was sub standard for a hotel in this price range. I'd stay here again. Plus for free parking and wifi.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Espen
"Pleasant surprise!!!"
My husband found this Inn through Expedia, and while the pictures looked decent, I had my doubts based upon the location (beside a liquor store and randomly placed on a fairly busy street). Once we got there and in our room, we were so pleasantly surprised! This place was a gem. Clean, cozy rooms, cute outside lounging area, and nice staff. I would recommend this to anyone traveling without kids. The Inn is within walking distance to The Coffee Bean, Walgreens, and many restaurants on the same street, including Cafe Buna (wonderful!!!!!). When traveling with just my husband, this is the place we will stay while in So.Cal.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Very good place w quiet rooms and a descent price…. In a place where that is hard to find. Plus secure & free parking. Good Value
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Great hotel for the price!"
Stayed here for two nights while visiting family in LA. Terrific breakfast each morning (better than expected and far better than most chains). Clean rooms. Enjoyed the hot tub and swimming pool.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
ML
"No room to work in our room."
Small table was virtually useless--needed a desk or a larger table to do our work. We stayed quite a few days so that was a handicapping.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"It's OK..."
Don't know to recommend this hotel - staff was pleasant - on the last evening of my stay, the water supply line to the sink broke - luckily, I was able to figure it out quick, lay down some towels and all was OK - except I didn't have a sink that evening or morning - had to use the shower. I asked the staff at the front desk if I could have a break - he looked me up in computer and said, "I don't know... you're pre-paid." Didn't have the energy to bicker, so I carried on. For $180 a night, jeez, give me a break!!! So goes my recommendation.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Can't tell a book by its cover."
The outside appearance is not outstanding. In fact, my first thought was 'oh, well, we're just here for one night.' But the inside was lovely. Room was spotless and well-stocked. Wash clothes folded as peacocks. Cotton balls and Q-tips stocked by the sink. Courtyard areas were very nice. Seating areas with gas fire. Pool and hot tub. Large pots of flowering plants. After seeing the inside, I wished we were going to be there longer. Breakfast included eggs, made-to-order Belgian waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. We got there earlier than the 3 PM check-in time, but the front desk person had the maid finish up our room, so we could relax.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
SusyQ
"Second time around - still great"
This was our second time staying here and it was great again! Love the parking, breakfast and room. Doesn't look ritzy from the outside. It is pretty middle class at it's best, but if you want nice and not pretentious, this is it!
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
rick and donna
"Nice except for the noise at 2 AM."
We were in town (from San Diego) for a triathlon in Dockweiler beach (Great bike ride from hotel to the beach). Smaller hotel but the room was a suite (separate doors between sitting room, bathroom) and relatively large. We were on the second floor with the pool and jaccuzi. The problem was, someone decided to come "party" at 2 AM in the morning in the pool area. The rooms are somewhat sound proof, but we couldn't help but hear the noise. We had to call the front desk.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Very pleased with the Inn at Marina Del Rey. About 20 minutes from LAX, so perfect for an early flight. Walking distance to nice Italian restaurant. The outside of the hotel is a bit nondescript. The inside, however was quite nice. Roomy, clean room. Friendly, helpful staff.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Nicely updated place"
Great staff, nice room at a reasonable price
2 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"vacation place"
Hotel well situated
3 night trip Oct 9, 2013
marilyn siegler
"Comfortable, affordable & good location."
Friendly & helpful staff. Laundry facilities to do it yourself. Coin operated. Good location, close to Venice beach. Bicycle rental & off street secure parking. Clean comfortable rooms.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Great staff!"
The staff were great! Very welcoming and fun. I left my watch in the room after we checked out and they called me to let me know they had it, which was above and beyond what I expected. Breakfast was good even though the room was small. Try to avoid getting a room that looks out onto Washington Blvd since it is a busy street.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Simon
it was great. I'd say here again
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"Great place to stay in MDR"
The staff was among the friendliest I've ever encountered at a hotel. From the front desk to maintenance. The rooms were clean and roomy, the products were Philosophy and the parking was FREE!! They've done a nice job here. I stayed at the Hotel Erwin shortly after...and will go back to this hotel for sure. Just better everything.
3 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Kyra
"Lovely hotel, with biking"
We enjoyed staying at this hotel, it was clean, quiet, stylish, and the bike rentals were a great bonus! Riding to the Venice Beach boardwalk was a perfect way to see the area. Close to good restaurants.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013