All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
10330 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90064, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"not too shabby for"
Not too bad. Would go back, but parking costs $18 a day.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Convenient Century City hotel."
They charge $18 per night for parking. This surprises me. I did not experience this during prior stays at the same hotel. On top of it there is only VALET parking which makes sense considering the limited spaces available but it is a drain on your pocket (due to tips) if you have to go in and out a number of times. They OUTSOURCED the parking to another company. Good for the hotel at the expense of the customer. I did not appreciate that.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Clean hotel but unhelpful staff"
Before we arrived at the hotel, we had requested a room with two beds. When we got there, they have us a room with a king bed. My husband a d I were traveling with our two kids and needed the extra bed. The hotel was sold out so gave us a very uncomfortable roll away bed. This wasn't the problem. The problem was the next day when we were switching rooms... Nobody came to give us a hand with moving our luggage, despite the front desk clerks assurance that someone would come help. Also, when we were checking out I called the front desk to ask for someone to come help us with our luggage, but we waited for a REALLY long time. When nobody showed up, I went down to get a cart and we moved our own things. Once we were down by the car, again, nobody helped my husband put the bags in the car. This wouldn't have been a big deal, except for the fact that we were traveling with two small children and we could have used the help. We will likely not stay there again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
LS
"Classy, Clean Hotel near Beverly Hills."
I was running late to a commitment in Beverly Hills the day I checked in. The Staff gave me directions though I was frustrated and panicking. The front desk was patient with me and reassured me that everything would be fine. When I arrived all documents were ready. I will return to this Hotel and recommend others.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Caring staff"
I wasmore than satisfied with all aspects of our stay! I took my daughter to L.A. for surgery and made this hotel my home away from home for 11 nights! My duaghter checked in with me and the staff became aware of her disability and the surgery she would have. They were friendly, supportive and caring throughout our stay and asked about her progress every day. They helped with the wheelchair and loading and unloading the car without hesitation. When she was able to walk out of the hotel on our last days there, they were genuinely excited for the cure she had found. Their kindness made me feel like I had friends in this city which I had never visited. Great hotel, good price, terrific staff!
9 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Very good experience"
Great location close to where I needed to be in Century City.
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
it was horrible..room, noise, staff.....
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
"Best shower ever!"
The hotel was great, bed comfy, staff friendly, great off street parking, great location near Beverly Hills and west Hollywood!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
JM
"Good Location but..."
Rooms are dated. There are better options within a mile of this location. Underwhelming.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Nice hotel. Close to Century City"
It was fine. I'll probably stay there when I go to LA
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Should be a $30 a night hotel"
We had trouble with our heater and because the front desk clerk was too stupid to figure it out, he merely told us the heater was broken. Several hours and a call to management later, the shift had changed and a capable front desk clerk came and fixed the issue in 60 seconds. The hotel is incredibly noisy - every car that passes on the busy street can be heard and the thin walls mean you can hear constant stomping upstairs and people outside. This shouldn't have been a $200 a night hotel. I've had better sleep at the Travelodge a mile away for $100 less.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
"reallly comfortable bed"
Stayed in a suite which was very nice. the only drawback is that if the tv is on downstairs the sound is actually louder in the loft upstairs. The breakfast is nice. Be sure and try the pancakes from the pancake machine.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
maggy
"Great place to stay in CC"
Room was very clean and felt like a high end hotel
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Rose
"Nice and clan hotel close to everything."
This hotel is in Century City which is about 15 minutes from most destinations (ie. Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood, West Hollywood, etc.). My entire stay I avoided the LA traffic and never had to spend more than a few minutes on the road to where I was going. It's a clean place in a nice area and I always felt safe and secure.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Hotel"
Breakfast was lovely But hotel was in convenient for transportation /hop on etc Hotel was clean Unfortunately our sink leaked last night Tv trouble a few times Shower curtain was not keeping water inside tub and curtain blowing into us inside while trying to shower Air condition blows down on beds bc it was on ceiling This is an Express hotel so we didn't expect much -all in it served the purpose but was quite high rate for that kind of hotel (Just stayed at Hilton in NC $109) Husband is priority club for years The entire staff were very cpmpetent and helpful !!!
5 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2013
Excellent staff, outstanding location near shopping maill and midle os LA , thanx
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Bashawri
"false advertising"
the hotel looks nothing like the pictures shown. Plus they dont have a gym area as advertised, thats why I chose them. I packed work out clothes that I didnt need, waste of time and space. The valet parking should be free for staying customers since they valet park for the public not staying. Paper thin walls could hear my neighbors TV blasting through the late night. The cleaning staff started vaccuming the halls at 8am... Im on vacation and would have liked to sleep in at least till 9am. Very big let down. I should have chose the hotel with the $50 higher price per night with a gym and free parking.... further from my destination. Would have been well worthit. This Hotlel rates as a 3 star... try 2 star. My family and I were very disapointed for a LA area hotel.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Nicki
"Amazing staff"
The staff at this hotel is amazing, so pleasant and so helpful and cheerful. Truly blew me away. Though I wasn't thrilled with the price or neighborhood, I'll say that the staff made up for that in their care for me as a guest.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"Excellent hotel in Century city"
I actually booked it by mistake. I was to book the one in Hollywood...I didn't find the mistake until getting off the plane at 12:30 pm. The hotel said it can't be cancelled because it's already paid on Expedia. I called Expedia then and the nice staff helped me negotiate with the hotel that I'll have to pay for the first night for cancellation. Can't complain much because I found it late... Anyway, hotel is good and staff are very nice. Front desk would have options for tours and entertaining. I would strongly recommend for the service. We had a 2 queen beds room and it's comfortable and clean. The separate air conditioner is a little noisy but OK. Room has a microwave but we didn't have a chance to use.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Great location."
Great location. Not sure why the rooms have lofts for sleeping. It certainly would not work for older couples
Other trip May 27, 2013
Joyce
"Great location, helpful staff and delicious breakf"
Location is great. Staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast provides a nice mix of hot items such as eggs and fantastic cinnamon rolls. My room had a spiral staircase to a loft and the bed. I would prefer not to have an upstairs and downstairs and I was a little worried about having to navigate the stairs at night -- a dark room and unfamiliar surroundings. But it was a decent price and good location.
3 night business trip Apr 28, 2013
"Overnight stay to visit daughter and granddaughter"
Very good. The room was fairly spacious and the front desk staff, both at ckeck-in and check-out, were very solicitous and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Only reason I am not giving an overall 4 is because of the horrible noise level from the road. Our room faced the street, it was as if we were in the middle of LA traffic at all times. Other than that the hotel was clean , good location , nice staff . The daily free breakfast was very good. If you decide to stay there ask for a room facing the back side/alley that may be less noisy.
3 night trip Mar 11, 2013
Family traveler
"Working Hard"
The noise from the street and other guests kept me awake all night. Maybe rooms on the opposite side is OK, but I don't want to go back to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
Working-Hard
"Convenient and reasonable price"
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. My tv did not work and they tried to fix it and offered to move me to another room. Breakfast was "hot" and, while limited, was pleasant although the seating area was very small. Elevator was slow but a very pleasant visit although next to a major road could be noisy at times.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
bob
"Good but..."
Shower was alternating between hot and cold.. Hot for a few minutes, then got cold, then back to hot again. Also, the nightstand had a pair of silicone breast enhancements, those things women place between their breasts and bras for a more 'fuller' look. Took pictures, told the front desk, they removed them.
5 night trip Jan 8, 2013
"Close to action, but noisy traffic at rush hours."
The hotel was nice and close to most everything. It was just noisy during rush hours though. You could hear the traffic even with the window closed. We were out most of the day so it didn't matter too much, but you couldn't sleep in if you wanted to.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
"Great stay and great value for price"
With the exception of the old elevator, everything else was spot-on. This relatively small hotel was exactly what we needed for our family vacation. Unless I'm lucky to get THE rooms from the pictures, my two rooms looked exactly like in the photos. The only thing that can be improved is the elevator.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
R.Y.
"sad , sad excuse for a breakfast and stay."
they said it came with breakfast; but they were out of eggs and bacon at 7:50. There was not any seating to enjoy coffee. i asked for directions to the freeway and was given a 25 minute detour through town, which was not the shortest or easiest route. the night clerk was helpful.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
jim
Pleasantly surprised. Convenient location and pleasant environment. Met our needs.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"Century City Trip"
Friendly and helpful staff. New facility good location
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
"Hard to sleep with road noise"
Room was right on Olympic, which Expedia I true does not make clear is a very large and loud road. Walls are thin, and you can here the rumble of every passing car. Overall, I was looking for a clean, no frills hotel, but this disappointed even based on that expectation.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
"great location great hotel"
very satisfied with hotel and service
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2012
The stay was fine....the billing, however, has been a nightmare. I have been overcharged X3 for parking (a fee they do not tell you about when booking), and there are mysterious charges upwards of $400 when everything was paid before we arrived and we only stayed ONE night. I checked out only owing the aforementioned parking and I see additional room charges on my card the next day. It has been very frustrating.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2012
"Surprise and friendly Holiday Inn Express in LA"
This Holiday Inn Express is an outstanding property with friendly, cordial and helpful staff, good location and exceptionally clean facilities. The rooms that face Olympic are terribly noisy from street traffic, even with the windows closed, but worth it for convenience and location. Easy to access from the major freeways, and short drive to the sites. The wi-fi was a bit spotty in the room at times, but the furnishings were great. Clean, fresh sheets, nice pillows, and great big, clean bathroom. The sofa bed needs to be replaced as the springs are a bit worn for just watching TV or reading. The breakfast is quite good, with pancakes, cinnamon buns and hot eggs and bacon. Good value ! It;s nice to have a small refrigerator, ice and microwave, as there is a grocery store right across the street for in-room meals and snacks. Good find and great value !
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Excellent Experience"
Room was clean, quiet and safe. Hotel staff extremely accommodating.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2012
Florence
"Overpriced"
Room was noisy, on the street. Room dark and dingy Beds lumpy. Very disappointed for the money.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2012
"Great Stay! I'd book again!"
Rosie at the front desk is very professional, sweet and quick on her feet. Great smile. Made all the difference in the world. We liked the location across from Ralphs, liked our free breakfast, free Wi-fi, and free use of the a computer and printer which came in handy when printing our LAX Boarding passes. Every thing was very clean. Every staff member friendly and nice. The ladies handling the breakfast even took pictures for us twice. Three other nice added touches, remote control AC/Heating, DOWN comforters and a big screen TV. Definitely putting this Hotel on my list of must stay places in the County.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Lynee/Singer-Actress
"Very clean hotel/helpful staff"
Breakfast area is not accessible most of the time due to overcrowded/limited spacing. Limited area attractions. Not very family oriented. No pool or fitness area. Difficult to exit onto main road heading west due to traffic, no traffic light. Otherwise, very clean and comfortable hotel.
4 night trip Oct 4, 2012
Kathie
"Well located if you have a car"
Hotel was good and price reasonable compared to others. If you have a car and plan to drive around LA, go to the beaches, etc. the location is fine. Room has a good space.
3 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"parking?"
We love holiday inn express, but were a little frustrated when there was only obligatory valet parking for an extra $15 night. (Permit parking only on the street.)
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Friendly hotel"
My room was neither spartan nor luxurious, but contained absolutely everything I could ask for. The staff was very friendly and helpful and my room was very clean.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"Large Rooms"
Good locatıon. Noise from other rooms. Parking charge is 15USD. Moderate breakfast for free. Rooms with a huge flat tv. Sheets changed everyday.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"A hotel with little to offer"
I made this reservation at the last minute and regretted the decision all weekend. This hotel has an incredible lack of amenities and comfort. It is situated on a very noisy 6 lane street that never seems to quiet down. I was awakened frequently by guests upstairs walking in their room because the floors squeaked. Nothing to do in the neighborhood, no exercise room, no lobby except for the desk by the front door. A motel 6 experience at a hilton price.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2012
Chris L

"enjoing time"
Outstanding!!!
6 night family trip May 25, 2015
Josef
"Holiday Inn Express Century City"
In LA for business in the Century City precinct. Very convenient location, good comfortable clean room,friendly and efficient staff and a simple but very adequate breakfast each morning.
6 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Geoff
MX
"Good location for LA"
Nice little hotel not far from Westfield Century City. Pretty easy to get to most of the tourist sites in Hollywood, Beverly Hills etc. the staff were fantastic. Thanks to Rozi and the other staff members who were very helpful. The rooms were comfortable but the room we had was right next to a very busy road try to avoid the Olympic side of the building. They offered a nice little breakfast bar also and free bottles of water when we were waiting for our transport.
Christine
"Practical and reasonable"
On the edge of Beverley Hills - it's not that close to things however it's practical, reasonable priced and a lot quieter than the hotel next door as many rooms face away from the road. Probably one of the more reasonably balanced hotels in the area.
8 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Gordon
"Nice hotel, close to everything."
The first night, we could not sleep. they put us in a room on the main street boulevard. it was very noisy. you can here every cars that passes. we complained. they then switched the room for us, at no extra cost. it was better.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Lucia
"Convenient Location"
We stayed there for 2 nights while visiting LA with family. We wanted a location that had convenient access to the sites and this location worked well. The hotel staff are super friendly and helpful. We received upgrade to loft room which was great with the kids. Breakfast area is very small and busy so get there early if you can. Parking was extra and valet only but reasonable.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014