All hotels in Indio, California, United States of America
84096 Indio Springs Dr, Indio, CA, 92201, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"easy stop"
on a cross country move mission, I booked this hotel/motel for one reason- easy of and on freeway, no time wasted. it is clean and nice enough for a rest. the freeway is close, but the noise not bad. we slept well and hit the road, no hitches. and the front desk had us in our room in about 2 minutes. nice when you are tired!
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
adrian
"Nice large dirty space."
The hotel was as I expected in the aesthetics area being an older hotel. The space, especially in the restroom area was much larger and very appealing. I liked that they accepted dogs. The down side was everything was just dirty, especially the floors. You had to wear socks at all times so the socks would blacken instead of your feet. For over 120 bucks the space and location close to the casinos is nice but with the uncleanliness, it left me feeling ripped off to a point.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"ok for an emergency stay"
had to change rooms, as room first assigned was a non-smoking room but definitely smelled of smoke as we walked in. We were given another room which was better. comfortable beds but very worn and stained curtains and room needed upgrading. Desk staff was very friendly and helpful. They offered a complimentary breakfast but we didn't try it.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Gloria
Clean room and front desk staff was extremely nice. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Tina
"would not recommend"
It is right beside I10 so noisy. The bed and the people weer
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Hotel is older but lobby and staff were fine. Our room, however, did not meet our expectations (cobwebs in corner, missing tile, stained chair). We would not stay here again.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Stay away from noisy side!"
Room was comfortable, but very noisy. It was located on the freeway side. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Anthony
"Roaring Good"
Wonderful place and nice staff. Avoid rooms facing the too close freeway.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Micheal
"Pretty worn down, room smelled old and smokey."
This property is old and worn. Doors open to parking lot so very noisy. Breakfast offerings are meager. Room smelled of smoke when you first open the door, furnishings were all old and tired. Not a good value at any price. Look elsewhere.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Indio - One Night Stay"
Older hotel with spacious, comfortable rooms. Hotel staff was friendly. Quick access to the 10 Freeway and a casino within walking distance. Below average free breakfast. Concern: Showerhead was locked in place for a person 6 inches taller than myself.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Gene
"Quality Inn says it all."
The room had hardwood floor which made me think the room was clean until my kids feet showed different. The breakfast was good but advertised waffles and NO waffles. Above that everything was great even got me into room 3 hours before check in. Accommodations where met above and beyond. Thank you Quality Inn.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
ellie
"Noisy but nice"
We stop at the Quality Inn on our way back home.Our room was spacious and modern with a large bathroom.The hot breakfast was tasty and served in a beautiful room.Next to the Casino, it's also easy access to I-10.The noise from the traffic is my only complaint for this hotel. Bring your earplugs.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
claude
"Great room layout"
The room was clean and the bathroom suite was conveniently laid out with a separate makeup vanity. We didn't get in each other's way. Perfect!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"No-fancy, noisy motel"
The room was nice and spacy, very good beds, also nicely furnished. Sitting next to I-10, it s very noisy, no isolation, you hear every truck passing by on the freeway. When hotel is full you hardly find a parking space on premises. Fantasy Springs Hotel and Casino makes good dining and entertainment option right next door.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Wolfgang
"Worth a return visit."
I enjoyed my stay very much.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Marie
"Overall good..."
Clean rooms. Comfortable for 4 adults. We requested extra blankets and were brought to room within half hour. Buildings need some upkeep. Walking distance from casino.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Mabel
Great stay, really enjoyed the full breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Fay
"New beds / older room"
Although the beds were new-ish the room and the hotel in general felt older and a little falling apart. The bathroom seemed a little makeshift. No art on the walls. Very few extras. The shower had been redone and was very nice. Also nice to have the toilet in a room of its own. Also the tv cable channels were good.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"comfortable and big - lots of room"
The carpet was stained but the room was big and beds were extremely comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Definetly recommend."
Quiet room, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great, prompt service and great selection.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Brigitte
"Easy access from I-10 not for long stays though."
had a one night stay on our way back to AZ. Hotel was comfortable and clean. Do not stay in a room facing the interstate you can hear all the noise on the I-10. Kept the AC running to block out he noise. The breakfast wasn't bad just not a lot of variety. There are plenty of rooms not facing the Interstate so ask for one of them. had to drive in to town to find a restaurant nothing close by except the casino. Way too crowded on the weekend. though it is just down the street.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
michael
"Nice clean hotel, off Interstate 10."
Friendly courteous staff, clean room, easy access to I10.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"very for two friends traveling together"
The staff were especially nice, helpful and accommodating. Walking distance to casino with restaurants The layout of the room was better than we could ask for with two areas with mirror and vanity. Coffee and refrig in it's own area. Comfortable beds. Nice closet, plenty of light and the air conditioner/heater worked well Also plenty of drawers and mirrors. The shower was great. The breakfast was more then ample, clean with happy helpful staff keeping it spotless. and, it was quiet. Great location for our needs. We were very pleased
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
E
"Good enough!"
The front office staff was FANTASTIC, they were kind, and helpful and accommodating. I was truly grateful for them. The rooms, were as expected, clean and in good shape, unfortunately our room smelled like smoke. It smelled like someone smoked cigarettes in the bathroom. They can't help it if others break the rules and just plain stink! We were offered another room, but I didn't feel like unpacking, and was on a time constraint, I just wanted to set up and get out and get back to sleep and shower, I spent little time in the room. I wish there was a way that non-smoking rooms were actually non-smoking. We left tasting it in our mouths, and smelling it on our clothes. IMO it's not their fault some smokers are rude.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"n/a"
Room was clean just needs new carpet. Was well used. Also would like to see a shuttle service. We had to walk or call taxi to take us where needed.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Robert L
"THANKFUL THANKSGIVING"
I AM SO HAPPY THAT MY SON AND HUSBAND ENJOYED STAYING AT YOUR HOTEL AT OPPOSED TO STAYING WITH FAMILY. I HAD NO COMPLAINTS FROM MY SON OR HUSBAND....AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE PLENTY TO OFFER UP. I FELT RELIEVED BOOKING THIS HOTEL FOR THEM AND ALL WENT WELL. WE WILL DEFINETLY USE YOUR HOTEL AGAIN WHEN WE HAVE TO STAY OUT IN PALM DESERT. IT IS RARE IN THIS DAY AND TIME TO GO SOMEWHERE AND BE PLEASED WITH YOUR SERVICES. SO I COMMEND YOU FOR RESPECTING HOW A BUSINESS SHOULD BE RUN.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
J
"Hope they improve soon!!"
I booked 3 rooms for my family for Thanksgiving. I was embarrassed that they all complained about the water pressure. My brother actually took the ice bucket in the shower so he could rinse!! This is very conveniently close to my house so I hope they fix this problem soon!!!!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Brenda
"The worst place we ever stayed in"
We booked this place at a very high price for the value. Because all was prepaid they could not upgrade us so our room looked and smelled like a dump. The fridge was broken and the room smelled like weed or heavy tobacco was used by the prior tenants. The hotel building is in very bad shape with stains on the walls and foul smells inside and out. We had to stay the first night but we've checked our first thing in the morning even if we pre-paid for two nights. The people are very nice, they gave us a second room with the fridge in better stand but the bad smells and stains all over the walls followed us in there too. The furniture is in very bad shape, abused and damaged (in both rooms we've visited). The TV was not working so we had to call house keeping; she showed us two remotes to be used in tandem in order to just start the only one TV. I've never seen such thing yet but there is always room for new things, right!!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Adi
"Decent"
This was wonderfully convenient off the 10, which was nice. We thought we were getting a suite, but it was just a room with a couch in it. The bed was comfortable, but the floors were filthy. My feet turned solid black walking on them, which was pretty gross. There was also a lot of peeling paint. The breakfast was only okay. Mostly pastries with some sad looking apples and bananas. No waffles or anything super yummy. We would prob stay here again if we are stopping by in Indio, but I wouldn't expect too much.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Unexpected 4am wake up calls"
We stayed for two nights and the price was right. Not expecting a lot. Both mornings the phone rang at 400. When I call and questioned the front desk no apology was given . When we checked out she wasn't very friendly nor were we thanked. Everyone else was nice.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
bad shower.would not stay on.please fix .fix the shower and I will be back.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
craig
"Freeway noise not as loud as residents."
Came into hotel late 11 pm door next to our room was open and people were in hallway and inside room drinking and talking very loud. Fine for prom night , I've been there done that 20 years ago, but not for family staying after driving 5 hours and having to get up early the next day and driving another 5 hours. the staff was nice enough to move us to another room farther away, but it was nearly midnight by then and it made for a long day. the walls are pretty thin, we could hear the man snoring upstairs, but the rooms were clean, and the freeway noise was not that bad as it should have been "right off the freeway literally" nice for about 50 bucks, but not for 100 bucks a night...or so in a pinch, OK stay here, but would not recommend to others. the staff was nice, breakfast nook was nice.
"Nice Surprise"
Instead of leaving LA to drive east on a Friday morning, we drove to Indio Thursday evening to get a clear start. That worked as planned, but the surprise was how nice the Quality Inn was.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Marion
"Good lodging"
Close to my work that date, easy access to I-10, excellent front desk manager, good nights' rest before hitting the road again. I've stayed here before and will again no doubt.
"A good 4 or better ...."
Staff was very nice. Good continental breakfast. A bit too close too the freeway, but not too loud. A nicer stay in Indio than last year at a different hotel.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"LOVED OUR STAY"
we had a fantastic stay! receptionist was warm and friendly. we were very grateful to be able to check in earlier than usual!!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Irma
"Avoid unless you like critters in your room."
First of all, our non-smoking room smelled of smoke. We couldn't complain by telephone, as the phone didn't work. We then turned down the bed to find a cockroach under the pillow. Won't stay there again. When I told the girl when checking out about the cockroach, she said the manager would be in touch, but we haven't heard from him (or her).
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Martin
"Good Deal"
I thought it was a nice hotel for a good price. Will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Sandra
"Near Fantasy Springs Hotel and Casino"
Quality Inn is located within walking distance of the Fantasy Springs Hotel and Casino with quick and easy access to I-10 highway and all the attractions of Palm Springs area....this motel was undergoing a remodel and most areas were dusty and unclean. Should be OK when finished, but definately not upscale. Decent breakfast buffet in lobby as was included in the price. Can't recommend with others equally priced in same area...
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
james
"Good for travelers staying one night!"
The hotel is right off the freeway, but quiet once you were indoors. Breakfast was great, eggs, sausage and bisquits were all hot and tasty, plus other items like cereal, fruit, yougurt, juices and coffee. Only complaint was our socks were very dirty from walking on the hotel room floor, it didn't look dirty, but it definitely got our socks black. I would stay there again, but not go barefoot inside the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
We were in Indio for my husband to bowl in the Senior Citrus Belt bowling tournament. It was nice to have a hotel very close.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Better choice in Indio/Coachella areas"
I stayed around Indio/Coachella area for work before. I tried few hotels in this price range before and was always disappointed. One of my colleagues mentioned about this hotel and I am glad I found it. The neighborhood is clean and safe (towards north Indio, where newer developments are happening), lot of places to eat at the next exit. The hotel itself was comfortable and very clean. staff was helpful and breakfast was good too. the gym and pool were small but clean. If I have to stay in the area again for business or personal reasons, I would go back here (although the casino next door may not be a bad idea either).
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great Value"
We only stayed for one night on a layover to Tucson but this hotel was worth every penny. A very good value and the hot breakfast was appreciated and delicious. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Pat P
"great stay"
Nice clean rooms, great rate and decent breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"No Quality at this Inn"
Upon my arrival staff was friendly and got it checked in quickly, the room was not well maintained, wall paper peeling, iron did not work. The sofa in the room looked old and soiled, there was only one ice machine located in the lobby, the rest were out of order.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
Staff was knowlageable.Fast food too far.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
alfred
"Casinos are real close!!"
Came to spend the weekend and was enjoyable plenty to do in the area, gambling more gambling!
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"A welcome highway safety stop."
This was a spontaneous overnight stop for safety and comfort because events beyond our control put us behind schedule and on the road later than I wanted to drive. This facility surprised us by providing nicer accommodations than other Quality Inns we had stayed at. Our room was bigger, bathroom was roomier with a separate make-up counter/mirror/sitting area that my wife appreciated. The queen size bed was more comfortable than most and even the TV was an upgrade over other hotels at this price point. Of course their one-night price was lower than anything else in the area according to 3 different phone apps/web-sites. The included breakfast was nothing special but was more than adequate and helped speed us on our way the next morning.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Dennis
"Excellent value and very convenient"
This is our second visit to this hotel, which we chose due to their very large and pet-friendly rooms. The king-size bed was super comfortable; the bathroom large enough to find a place for a kitty box; and the coffee service and fridge are very handy. The parking situation is a little dicey as there appear to be more rooms than parking spaces available. We were able to snag a spot near our room around 11:30 p.m., though. We love the convenience of this hotel and the price. Did not use the pool or workout facility so cannot comment on that. The lobby of the hotel is modern, bright, and clean, and the front desk personnel are very good. The breakfast is a big plus, and it has a pretty good variety including scrambled eggs, donuts, biscuits and gravy, bagels, cereal, juice, etc. The air conditioner is a bit loud, but it is far away from the bed so it is not a problem. We did not hear any freeway or other noises inside our room. The carpet is not real clean--esp. around the bed. However, this is a pet friendly hotel, so this is not a problem for us. Again, the bed was super comfortable and had lots of pillows. A good sleep and respite from our road trip!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Good waypoint"
It was a nice stay and was comfortable, although the Spa was dirty and had some type of mold/algae growing on it.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014