All hotels in Davis, California, United States of America
1771 Research Park Dr, Davis, CA, 95616, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"La Quinta Inn - Awesome!"
Originally, my brother and I were booked at a different hotel in Oakland. However, because of conflict, we decided to stay in a hotel in Davis. La Quinta Inn and Suites in Davis was very clean and comfortable. Next time that I have a trip to Northern California, La Quinta Inn will be my first choice for booking a hotel.
3 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
ken
"Just the one thing."
Everything was excellent! The only problem was they allow dogs and the people in the room next to ours left early one morning and their dog started barking non stop for 45 min.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"A short stop - but a refreshing and relaxing stay"
I've stayed in several La Quinta Inns, and this is one of the nicer ones. It's few miles out of the way from I-5, but it was a great midtrip stop for me- near lots of green space where I could walk my dog. To get to your room, you walk into a lobby and down a hall, as opposed to individual doors that you access on the outside of the hotel, so it was exceptionally quiet. Both the room and the hotel were very very clean, and the staff was warm and welcoming - to me and my pup! My room included a small fridge with a tiny freezer box (refroze my ice pack) and a microwave, along with cable tv and free wi fi. The continental breakfast was fine- you could make your own waffle, but I just grabbed a boiled egg and a piece of fruit before I got back on the road. It was a great- if brief- stay for a tired traveller.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Davlynn
"Picked this hotel based on location and price."
Apparently, my request in tne reservatrion for joining rooms did NOT get forwarded to the hotel. After one night this was corrected by a good staff person. For a lengthy stay customer this was quite disappointing!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Phil
"A good nights sleep"
Dog friendly which is hard to find, with no deposit. the staff were all incredible and very nice. It was very comfortable and when i return to Davis Ca i will be staying here for sure.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"Nice and inexpensive!"
For the low price, I was very pleased with this hotel, particularly the cleanliness of the bed and room and the kind service.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Prof"
All is good
3 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Huaguang
"Thanksgiving visit"
We (two adults and 3 kids) were in the area to see family for Thanksgiving and stayed at La Quinta for three nights. The room was clean and comfortable. We checked in late and the room was not the configuration we had expected based on the photos we viewed. The staff helped us by providing extra blankets (there are no rollaways) so we could improvise a sleeping space for our youngest. The room was very quiet even though it faced the highway. We really could not hear any road noise at all. The breakfast was great....options included hard-bolied eggs, fresh fruit, homemade Belgian waffles, cold cereal, instant oatmeal, juice, coffee, yogurts, bagels, toast, pastries. Honestly, we wanted for nothing and the price for all of it was just right.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Forky
"Nice value. Clean. Four stars if WiFi had worked"
WiFi in room was not working, otherwise nice accomodations. Direct tv was cool rather than standard hotel menu tv interface. Breakfast is a nice bonus when travelling.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
eric
"Ok for business travel"
Efficient, business hotel that met my expectations. The staff was quite friendly. The breakfast coffee was dreadful. The wifi worked, there was a tv, what more does a business traveller need? The immediate neighborhood is not great, but a reasonable walk to downtown Davis.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Raphael
Comfortable. Clean. Nice people. Cheap. I will be back
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Comfortable and clean hotel close to UC Davis."
We had a very pleasant stay. Staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Simon
"Noisy"
The hotel was ok but you could hear every foot step from the room above and the people in the hallway. It was very noisy but the hotel was very clean and the rooms were fine.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Vicky
"Good deal for the money"
Hotel was fine, with the exception of its location. Great location to Sacramento Airport, just a couple of miles away. However, not close to any restaurants, unless your looking for Taco Bell. Also, had trouble with our key card. At one point it just didn't work and we had to go to the front desk to get another key for our room.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Los Angeles
"Would not stay there or recommend. Overcharged me!"
We got this room for a quick night stay. The beds were not to our comfort level, but that is a personal thing so not the fault of the hotel. The room was nicely decorated and clean. HOWEVER, the next morning the wake up call was a half hour early. When we went to take a shower, their was a loud squealing noise the ENTIRE TIME water was on! It was obviously air in the pipes, but it was very awful to have going on for 25 minutes while we showered, and the people next door did not appreciate it either! When we went to check out we were not asked about our stay by the receptionist, but I offered up this information anyway. He say "Sorry." and that was it. When we got to the event we were in town ofr, my parents (who had stayed the night at the hotel) were charged $27.18 less than we were. No reason on the bills, they were identical, just a lesser price.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
I stayed here one night before a long distance bike ride in the Davis area. The hotel was conveniently located near major restaurants, the main highway, and also a short trip away from downtown Davis. I would stay here again as it was a good hotel for the money.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Difficult TV."
The only problem I had with this hotel was that I never figured out how to use the TV. The rest of stay was very nice.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
I ended up staying 2 nights versus one and I enjoyed my time. Hotel was quiet and the staff was friendly and quick when checking me in. Definitely would stay here again
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Viel Agustin
"Basic overnight spot"
the air conditioning unit made plenty of noise and the room was hot, staff was nice
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
P
"Stay Away"
We even found a mouse in our room!! Tried to contact the manager but he was not available. James at the hotel came and picked up the not so healthy looking mouse and assured us that the manager would contact us and that he will follow through.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Great place to stay if you need a place close to U.C. Davis.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Brad
"Easy access to Eteljorg & other sights."
Great. Reasonable rates, clean, comfortable, convenient to tourist sights and restaurants, quiet neighborhood; highly recommend.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Underwhelming"
Hotel was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Fine for a night or two but room much smaller than Comfort Inn across the street
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
College Parent
The night (11PM) clerk should move his lips when he speaks, and talk louder so he can be heard. The continental breakfast was drab, as expected.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"move in/out day"
Staffs at the front desk are very acccomodating. Breakfast ends at 9 am. We've been so busy and out really late so by the time we get to bed its 1:00 am. For my situation the 9 am cut off is early, hope it was 10:00 am. By the time i get down to eat breakfast, there's not much choices left (8:30 am). So my husband picked some up for me. On 3rd day of stay, I went down to ask for some boiled eggs but the lady said it's not ready, said she's trying to cool it off. I don't mind hot boiled eggs, but she doesn't want to get it out. Just noticed, the hotel serves coffee all day!!!
4 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Pool very dirty, scared to swim in. Staff helpful. Room clean.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Great Hotel - very friendly at reception
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Came for a wedding party"
This La Quinta was easily located, very accessible and the staff was amazing. They helped with everything when asked and were always available.
Cyndi
"Breakfast is very good."
It is a very pleasant hotel. Hotel staff are very polite. Hotel has good parking. The room is clean. The breakfast is very good. The bathroom is clean. Everything is a plus. The only bad thing is the hotel has to replace two water heaters and no water service for a few hours. However, that doesn't happen everything. Anyway it was just our bad luck. Overall, we would definitely go back for the very good healthy breakfast. (no bacon/ham/meat)
Ed
"dont go unless you like cold shower"
we stayed 3 nights and 2 of them had no hot water after 11pm. got a very cold response about that as well when i called front desk. you can go if you dont mind take cold shower after whole day....
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
kc chen
"Small but nice"
I went up to Davis for my orientation at UC Davis. The hotel was close to the campus, downtown Davis, and to a local supermarket. The staff was friendly, the room clean, and the price was good.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"great location for U.C. Davis activities"
I was very happy with the hotel and their employees especially the young lady working the front desk on the day shift. If I owned a business she would be the first person I would hire.I will return to the hotel on my next trip.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Ken Ayers
"University visit"
Nice clean hotel. Front desk clerks are very nice and helpful. Love the fact that they have microwave & refrigerator inside the room. A/C unit was a bit loud and couldn't adjust the temp. lower than 76 degree. Hallway needs a little improvement, carpet was old, and need a fresh code of paint. The provided business kiosk was very helpful for me to get me early boarding pass printed.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
College parent
"Excellent service and a very comfortable place"
The front desk service went above and beyond in helping me get set up in a room early. The room was a nice size, and the bed was very comfortable. The place was quiet and breakfast was good. I have absolutely no complaints and would definitely stay here again if I am in Davis!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Laurie
"Good hotel for an overnight stay"
We needed a hotel to stay for 1 night in Davis, this hotel fit the bill.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
S
"Very Good"
Very comportable and clean and the price is resonable but breakfast was not good
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
jong
"Nice hotel for the family and dog"
The hotel staff were wonderful. When our first room's toilet started leaking, they quickly and easily moved us to a new room. Even though the new room was more expensive, they charged us the same rate as the original room. The hotel location has easy access to I-80 and downtown Davis. I would recommend this hotel for families and those with pets as it is comfortable and clean. It is fairly quiet for a hotel, though the breakfast is a bit small in variety and the rooms/interior could use a "face lift" but over all it is a good hotel in Davis.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
veilednerd
We had a great stay. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was good, The pool and hot tub was good, the only thing with the pool is I wish it was fenced all the way around for privacy instead of just half way around. We will stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great for the price"
I stayed here two nights while visiting my niece in Davis. It was very convenient, clean, with friendly helpful staff. Lots of TV choices. Full control of room heater/ AC unit. Bed was a bit bumpy; pillows stiff. Didn't go for breakfast or use the pool. Staying alone, felt perfectly safe in room and area.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Great Stay for Meetings!"
This is a great place to stay for the price! Since I was in meetings all day, I was happy to come back to my room each night to comfort and quiet. Front desk is helpful and cheerful. I hate it when the staff is grumpy! I wouldn't plan on a swim unless you like cold water, but the hot tub is fine. Book it!
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
V
"business trip"
Have stayed here before. Good base for Sacramento sales trip. We travel with pet on sales trips. Zero problems. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
frostwedge
"Good place yo stay"
La Quinta properties always seem dark to me.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to UC Davis"
Nice hotel. Staff was very friendly and so helpful. Had a good talk with a gentlemen that worked the front desk. He was extremely helpful and very knowledgable about Davis and the surrounding area. I enjoyed our conversation. Made this mom feel more at ease should my daughter decide to attend this university.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Nice hotel to close UCDavis"
The staff there is nice, and their decoration is several generations of bike. A fun place
Other trip May 25, 2014
Wayne
"Great place to stay for UC Davis grad parents!"
Great location-easy to find for freeway and walking distance to downtown Davis (probably about 1/2 to 1 mile).
Other trip May 24, 2014
"I enjoyed my stay"
Great room, friendly staff, good food. Downtown Davis nearby,very good experience..
Other trip May 3, 2014
Eugene
"Good Value"
The room was very clean and the hotel was in a perfect location for what we needed. The free breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly. I would stay here again...
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
I was very pleased with how friendly the woman at the front desk was. She was also very helpful. The beds were comfortable, the room and bathroom seemed clean. We didn't spend much time in the room so I didn't pay much attention to anything besides the bed. The only complaint I had was this weird screeching noise when we turned on the shower. It went away after a minute or so, though. (We were on the 3rd floor, I can't remember the room number) Also, the AC didn't work THAT well. I woke up in the middle of the night because it was hot but it wouldn't let me lower the temperature anymore. We went to visit a friend and our hotel was less than a mile away from his place so it was a good location for us. I would stay here again. Oh and apparently the ice machine was on the 1st floor so that's a little inconvenient if you're on the 2nd or 3rd floor. We didn't go get ice because we didn't want to walk that far.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
Lydia
"Perfect"
No complaints. Great, upbeat front desk staff.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Dirty sheets"
Pretty nice place to stay. Definitely a good distance from downtown Davis. The biggest downfall was the dirty sheets and towels that we asked to get changed... But ended up having to get it ourselves and redo our beds on our own.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014