All hotels in Compton, California, United States of America
123 E Artesia Blvd, Compton, CA, 90220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.5
    2.5
    2.6
"Okay room, cheap price."
Last minute stay. Clean room. Price was low. But service was lacking. Made several calls to front desk to ask a question, but they never answered the room phone nor my personal cellphone.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Avoid this hotel at all costs."
We will never stay here again. We picked it because it was close to the Crossfit games but it was a mistake. Room was clean, but: One flat pillow per bed with no extras available from housekeeping, no blankets or sheets available in lieu of heavy duvet (we bought sheets and pillows from the Ross next door),coffee maker was broken and had to go to desk to replace, had to go to front desk to request housekeeping daily, had to go to front desk to swap out towels if hskpg not requested, phone had one line only to front desk, had to walk gauntlet of smokers from Bingo parlor to get in at night, and finally, breakfast was Asian food only and coffee was premixed instant only (no black avail). Bottom line, we almost left with one night remaining.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
BRAD
Check in was very slow and for no reason, the hotel had staff there behind the counter but not helping in this process. The room was descent but the bed was not comfortable. And the hotel would not provide an extra pillows which was bad considering they provided only one flat pillow per full size bed. The breakfast they provide is one of the worst I've experienced. Instant coffee, toast, and boiled eggs was the best I saw they had. The best thing I could say about this hotel was the price. It's not s treat but a good value.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
michael
"Not bad at all"
the room was nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
- in general the room is big and clean - the bath room is excellent - the mattress was not very comfortable - there was a door to the other room inside my room next to the bed. That made me unsafe even though the door is locked. - the air conditioner in the bathroom is very noisy
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
I stay at the Crystal Hotel because the rates are good and it is near the facility I have that requires hands on management. Due to the need to be in the area every week price was the initiator to booking here. I expected that after spending one week there I would not go back but was pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the rooms and the Hotel in general. I have been staying there for the last 2 months.
4 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Old"
This place was a bit more expensive than the quality of the hotel you are getting. Not sure when or where the online pictures came from but the room I got look nothing close to it. The room was sub-part. The bathroom doesn't not look clean at all. Not because they didn't clean it, but because it is so old that there's stuff builds up on it. The bed wasn't too comfy and the loud AC woke me up a few times in the middle of the night too. Every time the AC start or stop running, it would make this loud noise like someone banging on the wall. I think they also set it to automatically go back to a certain degree after awhile. I like blast the AC and sleep in the freezing cold temperature but for some reason it kept going back up to 79 degrees after awhile. It also woke me up in the middle of the night because it was too hot. Overall, quality is pretty bad for the price they're charging. I think I can get a better deal elsewhere.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
christina
"Do Stay on this Hotel"
Horrible Stay, staff was non-speaking English, not able to understand any word except "Sorry" and "Thank You". Didn't change the towel and service was worst.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Aman
"cheap hotel"
The was cheap and so hotel was. It was nothing like the picture on the app.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Not bad"
Ok not very bad
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Enereta
Ok I guess.....
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Brenda
"LA Crystal is inhabitable!"
This is literally the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I was really embarrassed for having my friends and family stay here with us. The standard rooms are so bad that I might as well sleep curbside. Sleeping on the beds here would be sleeping directly on the springs. The entire corridor smelt like this was a fish market. Luckily we were able to request upgrade (most folks on the reception are Chinese with limited English language skills). After the upgrade we found they were 2 more classes of rooms - Luxury and Business. We took one of them. The room was much better but the bathrooms were still disgusting. Even the cleaners do not clear up the bathrooms apparently (in our 4 day stay). The entrance to the hotel is pretty run-down. The reception is barely maintained and the apparent "Casino" is disgusting. You cant expect to eat food here. There is barely any parking. Find yourself walking to the public parking lot used by the train station. I wish I could revert my decision to stay at this place. Worst memories! You will be asked by the hotel to write positive reviews in return for 10% of your cost. I believe if that werent the case they would have a rating below 2.0 STAY AWAY PLEASE!!!
4 night family trip May 6, 2015
Deepinder
It's a basic hotel. Don't expect much! It's good for a one or two night stay just to have somewhere to sleep. Nothing fancy whatsoever.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
No good clean
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
incheol
My stay was great. need to have great restaurants or a Starbucks. more handicap accessible accessibility. very sexy security guards .
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Okay. Not enough valet parking spaces. Comfortable beds. No HBO, Showtime, etc.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
raymond
None of the gym equipment worked. All said fault.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Room is good value for price. Hotel understandably caters to Chinese/Asian gambling tourists so amenities and food reflects that.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Patrick
"Be careful..."
Make sure to ask for towels before going up to your room...also, if you pay the $100 security deposit for the room at check in you will have to wait until someone goes and checks your room before they give you your money back...took almost 20 minutes to clear the room. If you pay on a credit card you will have to check your statement in 3-5 days for them to reverse the charges...I have never experienced that before...I am use to giving the hotel my credit card "just in case" there are charges to the room, but not actually being charged $100 up front!!!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"horrible customer service"
Most of the staff members barely understand English, it was extremely difficult to explain anything to any of the employees working their. Management is not welcoming and extremely careless about their guests comfort. I wouldn't suggest anyone to stay at this hotel at all.
3 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
rizwana
"Ok....."
Decent
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Don't say here, you will regret it!!"
Talk about room not matching the pictures that we saw online. The breakfast was gross!!!!!! They had hotdogs, bread and something they called oatmeal for their breakfast. No thank you!!! They didn't have towels for the pool, only one pillow per bed and when we asked for more they couldn't find anymore.. The valet guy was a creep but you didn't want to leave your car in their parking alot that was a mile away in that area, trust me!!!! I will NEVER stay here again, even if it was free!!! NEVER!!!
4 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Tammie
"decent for the price"
room as good. beds were comfortable. breakfast is chinese. parking after 5pm is terrible due to bingo every day of the week. easy access to highways
4 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great Stay for the Price"
I was impressed of how nice this hotel was, but the only thing I did not like about it was the parking lot. It is far and long walk to the actual hotel. Other than that, I would go back. It is in a great location with a lot of stores around.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Sergio
"local getaway spot great price"
Quick last minute getaway nice modern room very clean
1 night trip Jun 1, 2015
Kerry
"Bad hotel dont go there"
bad hotel ever
10 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"You might as well sleep in your car!"
The worst hotel I have ever booked. The pictures on the internet do not reflect what the rooms REALLY look like. There was nats flying around and hair in the bathroom. The manager is not understanding. No managerial skills what so ever.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
shannel
"Compton Hot Spot for Great Fun!"
I loved it. Very laid back, clean and enjoyable great place. I would love to go back in two weeks I Will be back.Food was outstanding quality service as well. Love LA Crystal Hotel and Casino
2 night business trip May 28, 2015
Drametrice
"Good but breakfast"
Breakfast was good but too many Chinese soup and kimchi etc. Just few items for Americans like tosted bread and buttler. no fresh pot coffee only 3 in 1.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Awful place to stay"
It's a really ugly, run-down place with 100s of people playing Bingo on the first floor. Terrible neighborhood, and I had to wait 30 min. to check in while others were ahead of me and a customer fought with the desk clerk over a room damage charge. The free breakfast was inedible. The room was nice and clean. It had a Chinese theme (including Chinese TV stations)
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"Extremely unpleasent experience"
The hotel room stunk. Really bad fish smell. The bathroom also stinked. Mould smell. Really bad. Will never stay there again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"kool hotel"
It was nice and quiet
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
marlon
"not rate more than one star"
Breakfast should not even be considered breakfast for example hot dog winnies homemade nasty pasta wierd stuff. Alot of crackheads asking for change and wondering outside . Staff is rude wouldnt rate this hotel more than one star not recommend for family stay
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Not all that exciting!"
The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. TV was outdated, and hotel service was very subpar. We asked for fresh towels after our 2nd day there, and they never arrived (we were there for 5 days). Avoid their free breakfast if you can, as they serve sandwich meat and hot dogs. You can find a better hotel with better pricing in a better neighborhood.
4 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Kili
"Won't be my first choice in the future."
Hotel lived up to its 2.5 star rating. Nonsmoking room was "musty" and had the feel they had tried to clean up a smoking odor. They also required a mandatory $100 "cleaning deposit" that was put put on my credit card as a hold (that was released 3 days later), saying it was to protect against people smoking in non-smoking rooms.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"From Regular to Luxury"
It was a great hotel, I mean the fact that it's a Casino/Hotel kinda lets you know it's gotta have some kind of luxury feel to it. I made reservations for my girlfriend and I, they ran out of rooms, once we arrived, which actually turned out great because they upgraded our room to a 'Luxury King', I'm kinda mad I missed the breakfast that came with the room, but that lets you know the beds are comfortable lol
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"nasty dirty unpleasant..."
I did not enjoy my stay at this hotel...the minute i arrived i noticed the front door extremlly dirty....not only finger prints but dirt...im sure they havent been cleaned in weeks...i requested a none smoking room but my room had a terrible cigaret smoke odor....the room was not that clean....the bedspreads were real old and faded....only 2 towels in the bathroom...the shower had a lot of rusty parts..and fhe restroom had unfinish unpainted drywall that visible as soon as u enter the shower...very umpleasant...not happy at all...I would like to get my money back,....
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
gil
"gave me a parking pass then towed my car $300"
While checking in I asked the two ladies at the front, Helen and her co worker about parking my 24ft box truck in the parking lot. I had noticed a sign on the counter that showed a picture of an 18 wheeler and said "no Parking". I told them I drove a large truck but not as big as the 18 wheeler. Helen Wang gave me a parking pass and told me "park as close to the casino and you won't get towed". When I woke up the next morning I noticed my truck was missing from the parking lot. I went to the front of desk and asked them what happened to my truck they said they would pay for the tow and were sorry. when I brought back the receipt they told me they would not pay me back.
2 night business trip May 17, 2015
Carolann
"Worst experience"
It was the worst experience of this trip (maybe of my live) ck-in 45 minutes (I had an american man in front of me...not 10 people) they talk a rude english bad service bad cleaning bad confort bad neighborhood no telephone in the room(Imean no opportunity to telephone from the room)one telephone in a little area in the all with noise and full of trash. I don't mention the breakfast...I've no adjective that can give you the right picture. I loose time and money I think you had better to let the people know that is not a "normal Hotel" in one word not classified, No stars...
5 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Terrible Experience!"
Worst experience ever! Started off by putting me in a room that had water all over the bathroom floor. Moved me to another room and this room did not have a coffee maker or a fridge that worked. Was in town for business and needed to keep my food cold. Went to the front desk almost daily for three days trying to get them to fix the fridge and get me a coffee maker. They gave me one from behind the counter that someone had all kinds of nasty stuff inside. Then to top it off there was no coffee available in the hotel. They had some chinese instant coffee - but the security guard had a small attack - and demanded i leave the area until 7am when they opened the chines buffet breakfast. On the last day of my stay i thought i would have a good breakfast. I was informed by another security guy that the food was only for people who gambled - I was not ALLOWED to purchase food - the casino is owned by different people. Horrible horrible place - Hopefully someone will take over and make it a hotel again.
4 night business trip May 3, 2015
jeff
"Crystal hotel"
I had a very pleasant stay at Crystal Hotel. Fair price and good location, next to a shopping center and right off the freeway! The room was clean, good size and comfortable.. I can't complain!! The only negative thing I found was the staff, front desk to be exact! There was a line when I arrived, two people working but only one computer worked (so the other person just stands around) It took an hour before I got checked in. I finally walked into my room, and got a call from the front desk saying they needed to see my ID so there I go downstairs to the front desk again.. Another line only to scan my ID, something they should've done at check in.. Front desk really needs to improve their costumer service!!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Leslie
"Not cool for the price"
me and my family stayed here for a week and room service only came when you request it...the pool and jacuzzi water as green and the worst part is that they its a casino and they hold bingo everyday so if you're not there before it starts you will have to park a solid 200 yds. away there is no designated parking for hotel guest. A night or two would be fine if you had nowhere else to stay....yes it may be tedious things but i pay my money i deserve to be comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"A Hidden Gem!"
Don't be fooled by the shabby exterior, This hotel is a hidden gem! I was a little put aside by the exterior, however when I stepped inside I was amazed! The interior was a little out dated, but it was extremely clean and orderly. The staff was friendly and accommodating. My room was as good as any Las Vegas resort room, I was excited! There was a Shopping Mall across the parking lot, easy to access and there was many restaurants to choose from. You can not beat it for the price! I am already planning my next stay there!
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"very good for a overnight stay."
The rooms are big and quiet but the towel was not so clean. For the price I do recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Don't Book Here"
Confusing parking, dirty exterior building, one person at the check in desk on a Saturday, she barely spoke English. Manager did not care about guests. Hole in the lobby ceiling that leaking a ton of water. Desk employee super unprofessional, dressed like a skater college kid. No organization for check in process. Awkward security. No room service. No towels in the room. Impossible to get any help or service from anyone. Last minute booking decision for a concert and 80 bucks I wish I could get back.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Be advised"
After the half hour standing at the front desk and them not having the king beds we booked we were down graded to a crime scene of a room with double beds that wreaked of cig smoke went to check out immediately after check in and we were upgraded to executive king rooms... It was less disgusting
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Comptons best kept secret"
I liked it
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Anthony
"Not a great night sleep"
The staff was very unprofessional right from the start. They needed a 100.00 cash deposit to check in. apon walking through the front door there was a ton of pepole smokeing at the entrance with cigarettes butts all over the place. it was very dirty where it has'nt been swept in days. The elevators have not been cleaned in a long time. It seemed they only vacuum the center of the carpet the sides seem very dirty. Apon check out I had to wake up the staff to get my cash deposit back, as she walked up to the counter wipeing the sleep out of her eyes she yells at the security to check the room and they start to argue with each other.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Could've been better."
I've stayed here before but this last time the room wasn't the nicest looking like I remembered the first time.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015