All hotels in Compton, California, United States of America
123 E Artesia Blvd, Compton, CA, 90220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
It was a nice stay
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
Darrell
"Look Elsewhere If You Are Less Than Daring"
This is a blue collar card table Casino on the first floor with a large Asian clientele. There are other "shady" characters inhabiting the place. The free breakfast was Terrible....Really bad. The room was clean and adequate for a short, inexpensive stay. It was an "experience", but it won't be repeated.....
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
"Terrible"
Never again.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
PAUL
"Very bad experience to stay this hotel"
Bathrooms not in proper working condition' beds were uncomfortable'broken light plugs ' overall it less than a one star hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2016
AfzaL
"Decent place to stay if that's all you need."
Our stay was short, we were in town for a birthday party. The room is moderately clean and a decent place to stay if you need just that. They don't have lots of amenities, but the price reflects it. I was there with my 2 boys, ages 9 and 11, and we were content with our location and stay.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Sonia, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. Our commitment to investing in our hotel will continue this winter with renovations to our guest room, banquet and convention areas. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to LA Crystal Hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Sonia
It was okay
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Adriana
"Disgusting!! Bed bugs!! Never again will stay here"
Room had bugs, bugs on pillows. Urine inside the bathroom prior from us walking in the room.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
No heat bad service
1 night trip Dec 31, 2015
manuel
"BEDBUGS-NASTY"
I don't know where to begin. People if you read the reviews please here me out. I checked into the LA Crystal on Dec 12th and checked out on Dec 13th. When I first arrived they had valet parking for $5, which leaves you no options because parking is way in the back of the building which is in a shady neighborhood at night. I checked in and the receptionist girl hands me their policy slip and circles NO PETS, and NO Smoking and I'm saying okay no problem because neither one applies to me. She assigns me a room on the 8th floor. I get off the elevator and all I smell is a STRONG odor of marijuana all in the air. I go inside the assigned room and all through the vents is the odor of marijuana weed. I went downstairs and told the front desk, I cannot sleep in that room because of the odor that is flowing from the vents. So now they assigned me to the 6th floor, room 622, double beds right smack near the elevator and I hear all this noise at 2:30 in the morning and all of a sudden I wake up and I happen to look at my sheet and I see this little red bug crawling, and low and behold it’s a freaking bed bug....I got up out of the bed and went to the other bed and kept looking at the sheets all night until I could get dress and leave in the morning. I informed the girl at the front desk and she had me to write out a complaint form, and I asked her to have the manager call me and I have yet to hear from any supervisor.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your feedback. Please accept our sincerely apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. Please notice that we have pest control company working at our hotel on each floor every two weeks. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to LA Crystal Hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Stacy
"Worst life experience"
This stay was the worst i have ever been in my life never gonna go there again
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Jossef S.
This place didnt look like much from the outside but when i checked into my room i was very pleased to see that my room was not only very clean but it had a very comfortable bed.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your feedback. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. Our commitment to investing in our hotel will continue this winter with renovations to our guest rooms, banquet and convention area. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to LA Crystal Hotel. Sales & Marketing Department
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
Star
just so so
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2015
"bad"
Bad experience.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
One thing I don't understand is why I had to request housekeeping at a hotel. It wasn't the Hilton so one service they should be providing is housekeeping in every room. Also, they took a $100 deposit in case of damages, and when I walked in the room there was duct tape on a door and a hole in the wall covered by tape. After 4 days, they have yet to give me my refund because I for sure didn't damage the room. I probably won't ever stay at this hotel again.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding the housekeeping and deposit policy. Hotel housekeeping policy is based on the concept of environment protection and respected your privacy. For any housekeeping service, please contact hotel front desk before noon and make sure you delivered the correct information to front desk agent. Otherwise, our housekeeper will not enter into your room. Smoking is not allowed in LA Crystal Hotel. We owned and operated the facility where guest care is provided. The no-smoking zone applies to all rooms inside and all areas in the building. The No-Smoking Policy applies to all guests, clients, visitors, contractors and all employees. Anyone who found smoked in the building will be charged $100.00 to $300.00 as penalties. Thank you for understanding. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to LA Crystal Hotel. Sales & Marketing Department
3 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Tempest
"Uncomfortable"
Old rooms , smokie smelling, hard beds. Room rate should be $35/45
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay and review of the hotel. We appreciate your feedback. Your concerns will be shared with the rest of the management team. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Just horrible
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Tia
"WARNING ON BEING DOUBLE CHARGE! !"
WARNING. . .If you book over the internet, make SURE L.A. CRYSTAL DOES NOT DOUBLE CHARGE YOU! I got charge by Hotel.com and when i check in L.A. Crystal charged me again, so make sure it DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU! ! !
10 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"disappointing"
I was not happy
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
Unique
"Very Nice for the Price..."
Overall we had a great experience, however they only have 2 working elevators, and that kinda sucks especially with the large amount of tourists the hospital receives. The hotel was very clean but could have some things improved.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Qiana
"Very sub par hotel"
The wifi did not work, the "breakfast" buffet was not edible in my opinion. I didn't know what was even being served. TheRe we no blankets for the bunk beds, only sheets and when we request blankets, they said they were all dirty. On the second day we finally got a blanket. The key cards did not work on our door, so each time we came back we had to get security to let us in.There was no microwave available on request like the website says. The main reason why the stay was bareable was that we only came there to sleep and the Family room was very spacious.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Jazmin
"Quickie"
It was a very fast stay but check in was simple & quick. Wifi was no issue to log on. My husband gambled & didn't have any negatives to say. Valet allowed us to keep the car close & check out was simple.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Tawni
"Needs minor fixes to the"
Everything went well, the only problem I had during my stay was that the room kept getting colder and colder. I tried changing the room temperature and it stayed the same. Another problem was the TV it kept loosing signal when I was watching the football game or the TV would freeze. No cable just local channels. I would've expected more from my stay since this was my first time in a elegant Casino Hotel. Overall my stay was great.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"just being honest"
Breakfast was not good at all. Worse breakfast ive had since staying at alot of different hotels.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"Got multiple mosquito bites the following morning!"
I'm from San Diego and having to wake up early and drive through SD and LA traffic wasn't something I wanted to do, rather I found it smart to stay at a hotel for the night. I found multiple inns and motels near LAX but the closer to the airport the more expensive. I wouldn't mind being 10-15 miles away to save the extra $20-30. Everything I was looking at for price was all 2 stars so I knew what I was getting myself into. there were a lot of people soliciting outside the entrance asking if we wanted to buy something from them. My room was the very end right next to a loud ongoing vent. I could hear it outside my room. The lights in the bathroom were automatic but the first light didn't even turn on. To keep it on, I'd have to hold down on the button- forget it! There was a sink outside the bathroom and that doesn't even turn on. The towel rack wasn't even screwed on properly so it fell right off. this better not be a scheme to charge my deposit. the room wasn't too bad. Staying the night was okay, there were times were I felt uneasy but I get what I paid for. The tv kept freezing on me but it worked. The horrible experience of the trip was the next morning I woke up with 7 bug bites!! this was definitely the worse experience for me. I'm just one room out of the whole hotel so hopefully all rooms aren't as bad as mine, otherwise I could be able to say it might be a 2 star vs my 1 star rating.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel, your comments are very much valued. Please accept our sincerely apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. Please notice that we have pest control company working at our hotel on each floor every two weeks. At LA Crystal Hotel, our staff are working hard to ensure the customer's satisfaction, and we will be working on the area you mentioned to improve our customer service. We deeply valued your relationship with our hotel and committed to provide the best customer service in the future. Thank you for staying with LA Crystal Hotel. Sales & Marketing Department
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"Drive past this one."
Firstly, you're greeted by billowing cigarette smoke as you enter the hotel. After being harassed by valet, I realized that self parking is around back and isn't clearly marked. Our hotel room was dingy, and during the night we were awakened to coughing due to cigarette smoke that seeped in our room due to poorly sealed windows. Although the staff moved us to another room at 3:30am... We had enough and found another hotel in the morning.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel, your comments are very much valued. Please accept our sincerely apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. Please notice that LA Crystal Hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Smoke is not permitted inside the hotel building. At LA Crystal Hotel, our staff are working hard to ensure the customer's satisfaction, and we will be working on the area you mentioned to improve our customer service. We deeply valued your relationship with our hotel and committed to provide the best customer service in the future. Thank you for staying with LA Crystal Hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Compton's Finest"
It's cool for a clean cheap place to stay...I wouldn't come here to IMPRESS anybody. But if you're hard up for a clean bed, this place will work.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
D-Loc
I was expecting more. Beds are old
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Dale
Excellent services
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Nayri
"Rather stays at MOTEL than with this "HOTEL""
Room is okay... but for the lobby it's not clean, lets just say that some MOTEL lobby is more good than crystal HOTEL... i picked hotel coz i thought its more clean than motel. Maybe wrong pick for a hotel thats why.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. Please accept our sincerely apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. At LA Crystal Hotel, our staff are working hard to ensure the customer's satisfaction, and we will be working on the area you mentioned to improve our customer service. We deeply valued your relationship with our hotel and committed to provide the best customer service in the future. Thank you for staying with LA Crystal Hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Ok"
Estubo bien para Lo wye nececitaba !! Para quedar se a dormir esta bien !!
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Do not USE!!"
Would never stay there again. Would sleep my SUV!!
1 night trip Oct 21, 2015
"Location is convenient. Close to freeway"
Convenient location. Close to freeway, fast food chains. Lobby was stinky and some homeless people were sitting around.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"Better places to lay one's head"
*Pay $5 to valet park. Avoid paying twice for valet service - after check-in, drive to the restaurants around the corner before parking. *Tell the valets to park your car away from the sprinklers. *The entire first floor has no "casino" atmosphere; it is card tables on one side of the lobby with a ten-foot lobby bar and a bingo hall on the other. This is where hard-core gamblers lay down between games, and the locals try their luck. The locals take smoke breaks in the free parking lot and peep through the windows in the parked cars. *The $100 deposit captured on your card ties up your balance for days after your stay, even if the checkout clerk says the hold is released. *If you are used to hotels that have seen at least one update in this millennium, the wear-and-tear about this hotel will disappoint you. *There is no restaurant. Servers will warm-up a plate and wheel your meal out to you at the card table or at the bar. *Turn off the air in your room before bed and avoid hearing the ruckus from the thermostat (which will sound like someone is entering your room) when it hits the set point during the night. You will sleep better - unless you prefer a cool room when sleeping. Pick your poison. *Free breakfast starts at 7 a.m.; if you have morning business in town you will miss the free breakfast because you'd better dive into L.A. traffic sooner than later. There is a Starbucks around the corner in the shopping plaza. *The free WI-FI is spotty.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. Please accept our sincerely apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. Also, please notice that the hotel and the casino are separated business. That is why on the website it did not mention anything about the casino. At LA Crystal Hotel, our staff are working hard to ensure the customer's satisfaction, and we will be working on the area you mentioned to improve our customer service. We deeply valued your relationship with our hotel and committed to provide the best customer service in the future. Thank you for staying with LA Crystal Hotel. Sales & Marketing LA Crystal Hotel
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Tony
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, the customer service was zero, there was no restaurant. This is an aisan operated casino there are no real casino machines its just bingo & a few tables. Its dirty with lots of undesirable people hanging around outside. The pool was nice and the comfortable but overall devoid of any atmosphere.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"A place ro consider"
The stay was nice even though I had to take the elevator four floors everytime I wanted ice. Don't smoke in the room they WILL check your room prior to completing your check out. The free breakfast is not American nor continental. I believe it was Korean just to let you know. I like Korean food so I enjoyed it.This is also the place for you Bingo lovers.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. Our commitment to investing in our property will continue this autumn and winter with renovations to our banquet and convention areas. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to LA Crystal Hotel. Sales & Marketing LA Crystal Hotel
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
"Worst hotel so far!!"
Horrible service. A lot of rooms smell like pot and the hall ways and the casino. If you smoke pot it is the place for you. I am not against people smoking pot but the smell is very strong. The hotel does nothing. They do not clean the rooms daily unless you tell them. So for sure the second day you end up with a dirty room. Some personnel at the lobby speak very broken English so they act as if they don't understand you or may be they don't understand English. This is a new low in hotels and it is not cheap.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Gerardo
"shady"
The first floor was dirty. The carpet was filthy. Paper all on the floor around the ATM machine.the room was okay. Too many shady people hanging around the hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
pamela
"Yucky!"
Very unfriendly, not very clean, old and worn. Not at all like the pictures.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Brenda
"Epicurean Nightmare"
The "breakfast buffet" was equivalent to foraging for food in the dumpster behind an Asian market. First, to find the breakfast buffet, one must just follow the stench that is reminiscent of dirty feet. There is an obvious lack of aromas that would normally be present in a breakfast setting (Bacon, eggs, sausage, etc.). The first item is thick white bread (which, of course, is hard). Next to that is a metal pan that contains some sort of "meat" which is thinly sliced. It looks like it should be ham, and yet there is something slightly off in the color and texture which immediately raises suspicions. Then there are sorta steamed hot dogs...still square in shape. Next to that is everyone's breakfast fave, rotten kimchi. further along this trail of terror is a huge pot of hard boiled eggs which have that yummy gray yolk (must be a local delicacy?). The grand finale to this vomit-inducing horror show is a pot of corn porridge (yes, it actually says "porridge"), and another pot of a curious translucent white substance that resembles bodily fluid, or maybe alien placenta. So bring your appetite, as well as a fair amount of courage that is at the level of Fear Factor. It is, after all, all you can eat.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
camyann
"Do not stay here!!!"
Worst of experience in my life. This is not even hotel grade. We had non-smoking room but we found cigarette burn on bed and room was so stained with cigarette smell. Had no new towels available. I absolutely do not recommend this hotel to nobody.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
YOU SUN
Ok
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Daranisha
"Nothing like the pictures"
Broken toilet, chipped wood, un caulked bathroom, uncomfortable bed, closet had bags of linen like it was used as a storage space. Didnt smell like a newly cleaned room. Just needed as an emergency for a friend overnight ONE TIME DEAL
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Quick Stop
It was great nice size room. Very clean. Good neighborhood. Very close to restaurant. And the train station. Shopping center... it has a pool i loved it.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2015
jennifer
"Over all good experience."
Overall I enjoyed the hotel room. It was clean and spacious. I knew there was a deposit but there was never a number amount told to me until I got there and my room was already paid for. $100 you can pay in cash, which would be refunded to you at checkout, or paying with your card which you'd get back 3-5 days later. Besides the surprise deposit, the hotel room was great
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
lacedrigra
"Awesome"
Had to go for a bday party stayed at this hotel and loved it
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"Been coming here for a long time !"
So glad the pool & jacuzzi is finally clean! Loved the fact that I was allowed to take my food to my room after waiting an hour for the Chinese chefs to get off break ! I recommend the food !!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
green
"The Worst Customers Service any Hotel ive been !"
We came to Crystal park on fri the 26th and 27th and on the 27th at check out time we went to or Car and it had been broken into ,to our surprise theres no cameras or security in the parking lot .We had to wait in the lobby for the police officer it took him almost 2hrs to show up for us to do a police report in that time we asked the front desk to please watch our bags so we could eat in their hotel food court .they said " NO" take our bags with us very rudely. They were awear of our car being broken into and didn't care what so ever there(arent any sings posted to park at our own risk) nothin at all that says that they arent responsible for anything thats damaged whle while staying at there hotel nothing at all to warn us to where we might no that we werent protected from crime. The roms were nice but terrible customer service Terribly Rude front desk... we werent offered any compensation for the car being damaged at there hotel parking lot.We had to rent another night due to the car not being drivable Not even a discounted price .will never come back and will be very negitive abut the hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
Valerie
"Overnight Getaway"
The casino area is a little run down, but the actual hotel area is nice. The check in and check out were quick and easy with a friendly staff
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
you can tell this hotel used to be good but has been run down. it's really dirty especially the lobby. the rooms are ok but they use cheap toiletries and appliances. they are also strange people roaming around the hotel
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015