All hotels in Compton, California, United States of America

Enjoyable
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2016
Patrice
"Worst experience ever"
The worst experience ever: false representation on the web - no airport shuttle (had to spend about $100 on transportation), the phone calls are unanswered, the Wi-fi works sporadically, no decent restaurant either on the premises or in the vicinity, the area is seedy and dangerous: my daughter had to fight off indecent proposals.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
Elena
"Waste of money"
it was horrible service, their was a fight in the lobby, the work out room was small and dusty, the room heater didn't work.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2016
"rotten service no service theiefs"
horroble i got food poisoning and they kept my deposit for a cleaning fee after they got me sick
1 night trip Apr 2, 2016
"I wish I could do it over and it be better"
I checked in early to stay a few hours it was hammering noises for 3 hours of my stay and I was only there from 3am until 1:30pm at 11 the phone started ringing off the hook then at 12 came the banging on the door but over all I loved the bed the room and my view
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2016
Christina
The bathroom was disgusting! I couldn't even take a shower because of mold and standing water that was around the drain. The beds were extremely hard to the point where my daughter bounced on the bed and literally went nowhere. I've stayed there twice before and loved the room but room 806 was totally gross
1 night trip Mar 26, 2016
Daleisha
"Crystal Hotel Improved"
I just stayed one night, it was excellent for the price I paid. I got a room opposite of the Metro Rail and it was quiet. They have improved the TV reception. Even light breakfast in the morning for less than $60.00.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2016
Ronald
"I would not stay here again."
The hotel was run down and dirty. Our room was pretty clean and the room size was good. The staff was friendly and nice. The breakfast they offered was the worst I have ever had. I would not ever stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
Sandy
It was The worst hotel I have ever stayed. People around the hotel drunk and were sleeping in front of the entrance. Environment, room, service..everything was awful. I found different hotel for my second day even I paid for this hotel..
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
selahattin
"It Could Have Been Better."
This was our 2nd stay here, and maybe our last. We were not that happy with customer service at check in, arriving 10 minutes before check, we were told to wait, that we didn't mind. What was upsetting was the unruly actions of staff members, Management and a visiting customer, while the customer was wrong and out of line, the Staff was just as rude. The matter should have been handle away from waiting customers, it was so out of hand that it caused our wait to be even longer. 30plus minutes delay. There was no apology to any of the people standing and waiting, NO NOTHING!! To makes matters worst, the clerks now upset, treated everyone waiting unnecessary attitudes. Not Deserved.. Management should have handle the unruly customers away from the lobby filling up with waiting customer, the clerks did not know how to continue working with a friendly smile.. We visit Las Angeles a lot and the LA Crystal Hotel is in a convenient location. But This May have Been Our Last Stay.. Here..
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
Ruthie E.
I didn't like this hotel. The neighborhood was uncomfortable. The hotel does not have room service. I had to go to front desk myself if I needed anything. I could not eat the breakfast because it all weird Chinese food which I don't like. Yet my room included free breakfast, I had to go outside to eat everyday. There were posters for wanted people in the lobby which made me feel unsafe. I don't think this a 3 stars hotel. Maybe 1 and half at most.
5 night romance trip Mar 13, 2016
Ahmed
"Uncomfortable, dirty room."
The lady at the front desk was nice. The hotel looked very old. The room was dirty, it says "no smoking" but it smelled like people smoked in the room. The whole hotel smelled like smoke. The AC was very loud, counters weren't clean, the phone had brown stained with missing buttons, the shower was dark, the refrigerator smelled so bad, the bed was uncomfortable. The faucet was dirty, and the towel rack had rust. They better not charge me for incidental. One good thing about the hotel though was the towels. It was very soft and it dried me up really good & fast.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2016
"Dirtiest hotel ever!"
The housekeeper are not doing their job properly obviously! The bathroom is super dirty! The water tap seems never been wiped for a long time! Coffee machine is dirty as well! You will not use for sure if you see inside! The room we stayed the first night, the toilet flashed by itself! Horrible!!! I found the tool for drugs in the corner of the room! Will never ever go there again for sure!
4 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
SHAN
"Pretty box"
The staff is nice and so is the out side. Our window in our room weren't even clean, hand prints and smugges with a sticky bath room floor and dirty tub. I don't want to know what else they didn't clean. There was weed in the elevator and shady characters that lingered out side. I had my little brother with me for a surprise trip and was embarrassed that I chose that hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2016
Carmen
"ok hotel. if you enjoy gambling"
i enjoyed the room. ok pool. nice gym. didnt like the breakfast. restroom smelled like urine. lots of people who are up to no good. careful. pool was not clean.
5 night trip Feb 28, 2016
Jaime Villanueva
"Can we get it right!!!"
well they improve on the breakfast but need improvement. Need much repairs & better customers service!!!!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2016
"THIS PLACE IS AWFUL"
This is an awful hotel. We actually did not even stay. We had made a reservation but as soon as we arrived, we canceled our reservation and went someplace else. The service was awful. The condition was scary. It looked like it was mainly used for large Chinese groups that wanted to come over and take advantage of their black-market-style gambling. Looked like a place that attracted (and catered to) crazy people and gang-related activities. NOT RECOMMENDED.
3 night romance trip Mar 7, 2016
Jesse
Ice machines on the second floor was not working had to go look for ice cable TV was very staticky
1 night trip Mar 8, 2016
craig
Terrible hotel.....
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
Anthony
"Livibg on the edgr"
The people and hotel was very dangerous,,,,bad area
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Karie
"not that busy"
Wallpaper peeling off the room walls. The tub had stains in it .the free breakfast is a joke..overall the room could have been cleaner for it to be a no smoking facility..
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2016
They let anyone stay here I think some of the people live in the hotel. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
4 night romance trip Mar 2, 2016
catrice
"Disappointing"
I was bit all over my body
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2016
Danna
"AN ABSOLUTE MESS"
PICTURES ARE DECIVING! THE SECURITY OFFICERS WERE SLEEP OUTSIDE AND SMELLED LIKE WEED. THE LADY AT THE CHECK IN DESK WAS DRINKING A BEER! THE WHOLE THING SMELLED HORRIBLE!
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2016
Victoria
"CLEAN YOUR HOUSE UP OR GO OUT PF BUSINESS"
Too many people smoking weed, prostitution and rift raft in the hotel. Looks like your hotel is running drug deals, prostitution and all kinds on illegal stuff in your hotel. I even think your security people is involved in the entire operation of drugs and prostitution. Also they look like they are on drugs and drinking on the job.
4 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
"bunk"
bunk
1 night trip Feb 20, 2016
Moma Lee
"Compton's Finest"
Cool for adults. They have to do better for breakfast smh lol.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2016
Ben
"Not a Crystal moment."
Hotel manager named Tim was super rude and disrespectful. He put me in a dirty room, refused to switch my room. Tried to get me to stay in a different room after realizing I had contacted hotels.com. He then refused the refund and out of spite put me in a room with no hot water. He was evil in nature. To top it off I missed an important dinner that would have led to a job opportunity due to having to deal with that hotel's nonsense. Also my $100 deposit has mysteriously disappeared.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2016
Benjamen
Toilet didn't work. Dust was piled behind bed door was stuck and the hotel had a lot of soliciting around. Wasn't a very comfy stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Nathaniel
"horrible experience"
The beds was not keep up, the bathroom smelled like sewage and the bath tube was dirty when i called the front desk to clean it they dis not send anyone. There was not compensation for all the problems. The front desk refuse to give ne my receipt for my deposit.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2016
"Police should shutdown!"
I had a call girl staying in the room next door With 3 men. They stole her money and phone so security was all over. The homeless people sleeping outside behind the casino/hotel came in to eat this nice buffet breakfast suggested on the advertisement. It consisted of pink hot dogs w no buns, corn porridge, some Chinese stuff that looked like it was chewed and spit in a bowl of watery blood, a pot of boiled eggs and some kind of vegetable soup for breakfast! If you want normal breakfast food, you have to pay top dollar at their cafe. The casino is truly a bingo hall. At checkout the staff were having a fight about giving someone their deposit back for smoking in the room while I waited to leave because you have to check out in person. The drugs and working girl going in and out was so bad the security was asking to see room keys after 11pm. This place should be raided and shutdown! I did not stay there after 11pm and went to another hotel. Had to return in the am only to get my deposit. Worse hotel ever!!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2016
Sara
The room is not as bad as other reviews have said. When your paying such a low rate it's actually a steal. The American front desk were all nice. The Asain front desk workers were a bit abrasive maybe due too language barriers. When I checked in it took 2hts of waiting in Line. It was crazy. But once I was in the hotel it was fine.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2016
Not Provided
"Blah. Not going back."
The Service at the desk was okay. But the whole hotel just looks old. Everything needs remodeling. It's just falling apart. The room just looks so old. They need to upgrade everything there. And clean everything better. There was a bee in my room. A live one. Had to kill it my self. There's no room service people walking around like they normally do in other hotels. And they need to put those "do no desturb" signs in the room for you to have available just in case. But yes the whole hotel needs remodeling.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Ismael
"Reasonable for the money paid"
A deposit of $100 is unacceptable
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2016
MEHMET TURGAY
"Awesome for the rate"
Free breakfast and Internet and parking. You won't find any place for the rate and amenities. Also, used the gym and they have a pool.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
"Im over it!"
The lines were entirly too long for only two people to behind the counter. One who seemed as though he didnt know what he was doing.
Brandy
we were not pleased with service, nor security!
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
Michele
"Horrible Experience"
I usually do not prefer to write negative reviews. But this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life. This is my personal experience: Pros: None Cons: 1. Bed Bugs - Save money and stay else where. This is the worst thing of the hotel. 2. Basic Amenities may not work: For my case, Shower did not work and it was not fixed. I stayed for 2 nights, and the shower was broken for both days. The light in the bathroom kept flickering and no one ever responds or fixes it. Paying any price to the hotel is useless when Shower and rest room light do not work. They always say that no rooms are available. I had to stay in a different hotel for that night. 3. I was given a very very cheap room for the price of a Luxury King. The "Luxury" term here is a joke in this hotel. The description of rooms in their website is all false. They do not have amenities listed in their website. DO NOT GET FOOLED. 4. Weed Smell all over: This is not a hotel for you if you dont like the weed smell. Absolutely everywhere. 5. Absolutely rude staff. I went in the morning as my complaints to fix the restroom were not handled. I was told that I should complain when I check-in, if not it is not their problem... That was the best answer I ever heard. STAY AWAY from this hotel. Any 1 star hotel is much better than this one. Dont get fooled by the low prices. The low price is not worth the hassle.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Sandeep
"Nice Hotel for LA visit"
The hotel is good located with good clean rooms free wifi and breakfast also the swimming facilities with its pools is very nice
2 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2016
Umut
"Unexpected"
Excellent customer service!...& food! I have a very sensitive sense of smell. There was a smell in the bathroom that didn't agree with me. I informed housekeeping. They came right away, inspected, and called Leon. He came, checked the bathroom and offered to move us. I didn't accept because we're going to stay there just one more day. A few minutes later, he came back with another person to check it out. Then, William called to find out what the issue was. I mentioned that it was already being handled. The response time is great. I don't know the titles/position of these people but I know that they value the satisfaction of their guests. Although there's no restaurant that you can walk in, you can order food and eat at the bar or the tables close to it. The food is delicious and reasonably priced. The staff, very friendly...we actually made new friends! Although check-in took a lot of time, it was valentine's day, it was worth the stay. I would definitely come back.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2016
Miriam
THE OVERALL STAY WAS NICE FOR THE PRICE. MY SUGGESTION IS FOR A MORE FRUITFUL BREAKFAST MENU
"Overall good experience."
Nice room.good value and service.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2016
"Ok for a cheap night"
Ok for a quick overnight at its price. Room Old but clean. Lobby is casino for Asian tourist and local bingo players.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2016
michael
"need to have adult chanols"
It was good the night but the only thing need to have adult chanols
peter
"Compton casino hotel"
It was better than I expected.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2016
Jose
Elevator was broke and shower looked like some one died inside
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
AJARREE
"Ok"
It was a nice stay
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
Darrell
"Look Elsewhere If You Are Less Than Daring"
This is a blue collar card table Casino on the first floor with a large Asian clientele. There are other "shady" characters inhabiting the place. The free breakfast was Terrible....Really bad. The room was clean and adequate for a short, inexpensive stay. It was an "experience", but it won't be repeated.....
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2016