All hotels in Compton, California, United States of America
123 E Artesia Blvd, Compton, CA, 90220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.5
    2.9
    2.5
    2.6
"Never again"
I would not recommend the ghetto inn to anyone ever! This place is bad. But on the good side you can have bologna for breakfast
Other trip May 21, 2015
The bathroom smelled like rotting death. There was no room service. couldn't get xtra pillows or blankets according to front desk. Literally 1 twin sized fuzzy blanket & just sheets for a King bed. The bar or hotel or casino couldn't provide a knife for my food. Just don't go there, don't.
Other trip May 20, 2015
tee
"Terrible Experience!"
Worst experience ever! Started off by putting me in a room that had water all over the bathroom floor. Moved me to another room and this room did not have a coffee maker or a fridge that worked. Was in town for business and needed to keep my food cold. Went to the front desk almost daily for three days trying to get them to fix the fridge and get me a coffee maker. They gave me one from behind the counter that someone had all kinds of nasty stuff inside. Then to top it off there was no coffee available in the hotel. They had some chinese instant coffee - but the security guard had a small attack - and demanded i leave the area until 7am when they opened the chines buffet breakfast. On the last day of my stay i thought i would have a good breakfast. I was informed by another security guy that the food was only for people who gambled - I was not ALLOWED to purchase food - the casino is owned by different people. Horrible horrible place - Hopefully someone will take over and make it a hotel again.
4 night business trip May 3, 2015
jeff
"Crystal hotel"
I had a very pleasant stay at Crystal Hotel. Fair price and good location, next to a shopping center and right off the freeway! The room was clean, good size and comfortable.. I can't complain!! The only negative thing I found was the staff, front desk to be exact! There was a line when I arrived, two people working but only one computer worked (so the other person just stands around) It took an hour before I got checked in. I finally walked into my room, and got a call from the front desk saying they needed to see my ID so there I go downstairs to the front desk again.. Another line only to scan my ID, something they should've done at check in.. Front desk really needs to improve their costumer service!!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Leslie
"Different than the pictures"
The hotel was run down and dated, service was unfriendly and rude, and the room is old and very different than the picture. Also has a very strict rules about everything so guests feels uncomfortable. The breakfast was good. But that is it. I would not stay here again and I would not recommend to any friends.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Anisa
"It's totally terrible hotel."
Hotel staff service is terrible. The room can be open to another one, too noise. How can I make sure my safety? The hotel do not offer room cleaning service until you ask. It's totally terrible.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Channing
"First night on the West Coast"
This hotel was the first pit stop on the Road trip with my family as it is fairly close to the Airport (LAX) and car rental parks (about 20-30 min. from LAX on the highway. If you are on a budget and the little things don't bother you, then go ahead and stay here. My neighbor smoked weed all night which seeps through the walls and doors, as some rooms are connected. The lobby/fist floor is a Casino of sorts.......Full of smokers and all kinds of shady types, after all it was Compton. The Front Desk agents are friendly and helpful, Breakfast is very low quality but there if you need it. You get what you pay for and this hotel was pretty cheap!
Other trip May 17, 2015
Maru
"Not cool for the price"
me and my family stayed here for a week and room service only came when you request it...the pool and jacuzzi water as green and the worst part is that they its a casino and they hold bingo everyday so if you're not there before it starts you will have to park a solid 200 yds. away there is no designated parking for hotel guest. A night or two would be fine if you had nowhere else to stay....yes it may be tedious things but i pay my money i deserve to be comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"A Hidden Gem!"
Don't be fooled by the shabby exterior, This hotel is a hidden gem! I was a little put aside by the exterior, however when I stepped inside I was amazed! The interior was a little out dated, but it was extremely clean and orderly. The staff was friendly and accommodating. My room was as good as any Las Vegas resort room, I was excited! There was a Shopping Mall across the parking lot, easy to access and there was many restaurants to choose from. You can not beat it for the price! I am already planning my next stay there!
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"very good for a overnight stay."
The rooms are big and quiet but the towel was not so clean. For the price I do recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Don't Book Here"
Confusing parking, dirty exterior building, one person at the check in desk on a Saturday, she barely spoke English. Manager did not care about guests. Hole in the lobby ceiling that leaking a ton of water. Desk employee super unprofessional, dressed like a skater college kid. No organization for check in process. Awkward security. No room service. No towels in the room. Impossible to get any help or service from anyone. Last minute booking decision for a concert and 80 bucks I wish I could get back.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Not a very nice place, the bathroom is old and smells bad, not a safe place
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Be advised"
After the half hour standing at the front desk and them not having the king beds we booked we were down graded to a crime scene of a room with double beds that wreaked of cig smoke went to check out immediately after check in and we were upgraded to executive king rooms... It was less disgusting
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Comptons best kept secret"
I liked it
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Anthony
"Not a great night sleep"
The staff was very unprofessional right from the start. They needed a 100.00 cash deposit to check in. apon walking through the front door there was a ton of pepole smokeing at the entrance with cigarettes butts all over the place. it was very dirty where it has'nt been swept in days. The elevators have not been cleaned in a long time. It seemed they only vacuum the center of the carpet the sides seem very dirty. Apon check out I had to wake up the staff to get my cash deposit back, as she walked up to the counter wipeing the sleep out of her eyes she yells at the security to check the room and they start to argue with each other.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Could've been better."
I've stayed here before but this last time the room wasn't the nicest looking like I remembered the first time.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"people are nice"
All business.
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Worth it"
met expectations - very satisfied
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
"Gulliver travel"
I enjoyed my stay ,nice rooms especially at the price i got them at as i reserved two rooms for my friends birthday.I thought there would be more to the casino part but still a nice stay ..besides the questionable characters that was staying at the hote and the front desk clerk giving me a key to someone eles room and me being charged a $100.deposit that i wasn't told about in advance .i would return
1 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
Rodger
"ok for the money"
Convenient location for business...decent hotel for the price
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
juan
"Compton"
Worst hotel I've ever been to. It's Compton though so what do you expect.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Bad rooms"
Toilet was old and broken, rooms were not as shown in picture and the free breakfast was disgusting!!!!
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Zero Hot Water!!"
I didn't have any hot water and the hotel would not offer any solution or rate adjustment.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Nice stay."
Excellent customer service. Comfortable room & nice arrangement for free morning breakfast for hotel guests.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Close to long beach"
The room is great, breakfast is regular, hotel it self is a casino so a lot of smoking and drinking people. The hotel is Asian style kind of looking so a lot of Asian people.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Diego
"Drag racing in the nearby car park."
End up here by mistake. Will never come back again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Awesome Time !"
A fantastic family get-away with our two children.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Enrique
"nightmare inn"
Horrible customer service waste my money
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Fred
"no daily cleaning"
Stayed for 2 nights. No room cleaning on the 2nd day and almost ran out of towels... Also, parking lot is at the back of the building where it's isolated.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"If you like to stay in a casino hotel, good choice"
We enjoyed our stay, we even got free upgrade. The hotel personnel were very helpful and security was very tight.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
A casino, without craps and roulette, it caters to a specific type of punter. Place needed a little TLC.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Very bad experience!"
I srated there for 4 nights on business trip. They advertised for full GYM. None of the the item was in working condition. This is where all gamblers hangs out. The hall ways and breakfast area smelled very bad. The management runned by non speaking English personals. Unfriendly ppl - mismanaged & very bad experience - paid for something that was not worth the price.
4 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Okay hotel and casino."
Competitive rate for the stay but parking kind of suck with the hotel being a casino also. Will stay again if can't find any better deals in the surrounding areas.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Sia
"Nasty hotel"
THE HOTEL SHOULD SHUT DOWN!!!This hotel was disgusting! It was dirty the rooms had mildew in the bathroom.I only stayed there because everything in that area was sold out. I didn't even shower there because the bathroom was nasty. The staff didn't even speak English.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
The employee was not very friendly she continued her conversation with another employee while she had me waiting to be checked in.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Not so Good"
Not so Good. thew hotel is Ok to stay 1-2 night but not more than that
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
subhankar
"Not Worth It"
I do not recommend it. Many things wrong with this place.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Lando
"Nice hotel!"
Outside needs to be updated and cleaned up. Enjoyed it until our neighbors next door started smoking and the smell traveled to our room. I wanted to use the pool but idk where it was. Breakfast was okay but they need like a breakfast hometown buffet especially since we pay 112$ a night.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Mrs Saldana
"Don't go"
Wasn't impressed at all. Don't go. Gettoish...low class... Creepy...
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
dee
"Not reccomended for family stay."
I been there with my family. I didn't know that it is a casino till I entered into the hotel. I had to checkout the iron from front desk. No room service for next nights. Used towels need to be brought to front desk to get new ones. Parking is far from the hotel. Many smockers in way from parking to the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Prashand
The hotel wax very old, room was very dirty,hotel is look like homeless hiding place .Hotel need to repair.Hotel staff was very impolite.Everything was very bad.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Horrible front desk service! POOLS dirty"
Had many issues checking in after spending 324.00$ for a week. THen the man said I didn't read my check in conditions which was extremelY rude! the day of check out we wanted to extend our stay one more day, when they told us that they already had our room on reserve and we couldn't extend it....BEFORE WE EVEN CHECKED OUT! the cleaning staff was friendly. The pools were extremely dirty and there is NO SPA! The coffee maker inside our room had mold inside the container! Disgusting!!!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Stefanie
"Horrible"
From outside this place looks somewhat impressive for what the price was. But once you step in you begin to realize that this "hotel" is nothing more then gambling lot full of shady characters. Some of the staff didn't even speak English and were very rude when asked for help. I had hard time just to get some extra towels for my room. What kind of hotel doesn't have extra towels for guests? The last straw for me was when my brother in law's iphone got stolen. Of course the hotel claimed they weren't responsible for any stolen items. And the security at the place did promise they were going to view the cctv footage, but I think he was just trying to delay us from complaining. Whatever the truth may be, they didn't find anything until we left. If you value your precious vacation experience, stay as far away as you can from this place. Be smart and spend just little more for better hotels in better town. As for me, I can now say I survived Compton CA.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"They're getting it together."
So glad they cleaned the pool it looks lovely from the 9th floor. Overall they're improving. The maids should clean the restrooms more thurul, especially the tubs.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest Thank you for your comment regarding your stay at our LA Crystal Hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and would be happy to welcome you back again to join our loyalty group according to our feedback. Thank you! Your LA Crystal Hotel family on behalf of the Marketing & Sales Team
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Monee
they don't mentioned that it is a hotel and casino. Won't recommended to anyone. Was loud and noise and the smell wasn't pleasant. Is not my kind of atmosphere.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Miriam
"its okay"
the staff is really rude in my opinion and the hotel has not a wide variety of games
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
kanari
I think that the Crystal Park is okay. I think that if they fix the entrance to the hotel on both sides of the building, it would help. It looks so back when you entrance. But the rooms are really nice.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
lorri
"STAY AWAY!"
Arrived at night, so didn't really see the outside or else I would've left. Just dirty outside and inside. Bags of bingo papers just sitting there with trash all around the bags. Random people hanging inside and outside. Got to the room and the shower was disgusting. Pile of hair left in the hair trap and a big ring of rust on bottom of tub. It was not worth the amount of money I paid and I didn't pay that much. The "Breakfast" was a bunch of mush. Its a very old building with chip paint and wall paper. They can do better!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
Our room was clean and very nice. The staff was pleasant. We felt safe going in and out of our room. I would recommend staying here.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
J.
"Compton hotel"
Bathrooms not clean pool not clean noisy at night
Other trip Apr 4, 2015