All hotels in Compton, California, United States of America
123 E Artesia Blvd, Compton, CA, 90220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.5
    2.5
    2.6
"ok for the money"
Convenient location for business...decent hotel for the price
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
juan
"Compton"
Worst hotel I've ever been to. It's Compton though so what do you expect.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Nice stay."
Excellent customer service. Comfortable room & nice arrangement for free morning breakfast for hotel guests.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Awesome Time !"
A fantastic family get-away with our two children.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Enrique
"nightmare inn"
Horrible customer service waste my money
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Fred
"no daily cleaning"
Stayed for 2 nights. No room cleaning on the 2nd day and almost ran out of towels... Also, parking lot is at the back of the building where it's isolated.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"If you like to stay in a casino hotel, good choice"
We enjoyed our stay, we even got free upgrade. The hotel personnel were very helpful and security was very tight.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
A casino, without craps and roulette, it caters to a specific type of punter. Place needed a little TLC.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Very bad experience!"
I srated there for 4 nights on business trip. They advertised for full GYM. None of the the item was in working condition. This is where all gamblers hangs out. The hall ways and breakfast area smelled very bad. The management runned by non speaking English personals. Unfriendly ppl - mismanaged & very bad experience - paid for something that was not worth the price.
4 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Okay hotel and casino."
Competitive rate for the stay but parking kind of suck with the hotel being a casino also. Will stay again if can't find any better deals in the surrounding areas.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Sia
"Nasty hotel"
THE HOTEL SHOULD SHUT DOWN!!!This hotel was disgusting! It was dirty the rooms had mildew in the bathroom.I only stayed there because everything in that area was sold out. I didn't even shower there because the bathroom was nasty. The staff didn't even speak English.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
The employee was not very friendly she continued her conversation with another employee while she had me waiting to be checked in.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Not so Good"
Not so Good. thew hotel is Ok to stay 1-2 night but not more than that
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
subhankar
"Not Worth It"
I do not recommend it. Many things wrong with this place.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Lando
"Nice hotel!"
Outside needs to be updated and cleaned up. Enjoyed it until our neighbors next door started smoking and the smell traveled to our room. I wanted to use the pool but idk where it was. Breakfast was okay but they need like a breakfast hometown buffet especially since we pay 112$ a night.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Mrs Saldana
"Don't go"
Wasn't impressed at all. Don't go. Gettoish...low class... Creepy...
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
dee
"Not reccomended for family stay."
I been there with my family. I didn't know that it is a casino till I entered into the hotel. I had to checkout the iron from front desk. No room service for next nights. Used towels need to be brought to front desk to get new ones. Parking is far from the hotel. Many smockers in way from parking to the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Prashand
The hotel wax very old, room was very dirty,hotel is look like homeless hiding place .Hotel need to repair.Hotel staff was very impolite.Everything was very bad.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Horrible front desk service! POOLS dirty"
Had many issues checking in after spending 324.00$ for a week. THen the man said I didn't read my check in conditions which was extremelY rude! the day of check out we wanted to extend our stay one more day, when they told us that they already had our room on reserve and we couldn't extend it....BEFORE WE EVEN CHECKED OUT! the cleaning staff was friendly. The pools were extremely dirty and there is NO SPA! The coffee maker inside our room had mold inside the container! Disgusting!!!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Stefanie
"Horrible"
From outside this place looks somewhat impressive for what the price was. But once you step in you begin to realize that this "hotel" is nothing more then gambling lot full of shady characters. Some of the staff didn't even speak English and were very rude when asked for help. I had hard time just to get some extra towels for my room. What kind of hotel doesn't have extra towels for guests? The last straw for me was when my brother in law's iphone got stolen. Of course the hotel claimed they weren't responsible for any stolen items. And the security at the place did promise they were going to view the cctv footage, but I think he was just trying to delay us from complaining. Whatever the truth may be, they didn't find anything until we left. If you value your precious vacation experience, stay as far away as you can from this place. Be smart and spend just little more for better hotels in better town. As for me, I can now say I survived Compton CA.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"They're getting it together."
So glad they cleaned the pool it looks lovely from the 9th floor. Overall they're improving. The maids should clean the restrooms more thurul, especially the tubs.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Dear Guest Thank you for your comment regarding your stay at our LA Crystal Hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and would be happy to welcome you back again to join our loyalty group according to our feedback. Thank you! Your LA Crystal Hotel family on behalf of the Marketing & Sales Team
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Monee
they don't mentioned that it is a hotel and casino. Won't recommended to anyone. Was loud and noise and the smell wasn't pleasant. Is not my kind of atmosphere.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Miriam
"its okay"
the staff is really rude in my opinion and the hotel has not a wide variety of games
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
kanari
I think that the Crystal Park is okay. I think that if they fix the entrance to the hotel on both sides of the building, it would help. It looks so back when you entrance. But the rooms are really nice.
Response by LA Crystal Hotel
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
lorri
"STAY AWAY!"
Arrived at night, so didn't really see the outside or else I would've left. Just dirty outside and inside. Bags of bingo papers just sitting there with trash all around the bags. Random people hanging inside and outside. Got to the room and the shower was disgusting. Pile of hair left in the hair trap and a big ring of rust on bottom of tub. It was not worth the amount of money I paid and I didn't pay that much. The "Breakfast" was a bunch of mush. Its a very old building with chip paint and wall paper. They can do better!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
Our room was clean and very nice. The staff was pleasant. We felt safe going in and out of our room. I would recommend staying here.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
J.
"Compton hotel"
Bathrooms not clean pool not clean noisy at night
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
robin
"nice hotel close to shopping center."
it was awesome very close to restaurants and shopping stores
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
joe
"Ok hotel for one nigh..."
It was cool for only one night, will probably never use it again even though it's close to a nice shopping center. . I just didn't like the atmosphere?
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not what I'm used to."
Upon checking in, the employee was very nice and helpful. After that, it wasn't too great. When we entered the side entrance it was an open area with fold out tables - a lot of them. They looked dirty or marked up. They may have had a function earlier and just hadn't broke them down or this was normal, I'm not sure. When we went up to our room, there was a hole in the top of the desk, I used the bathroom and there were ants on the floor (we were on the sixth floor) and to cover up a cracked mirror, they place glass-type bunny stickers over the long crack - they could have replaced the mirror easier. When I went to pull back the sheets, there were over a dozen black hairs on the sheets.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Brenda
"decent place to spend a night"
Uneventful, nights rest, lobby game room is convenient as well
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
ludwig
"Badddd!"
This is the crappiest hotel I've ever stayed in my life!! Dark brown water pool, no class casino people all over the place! They don't clean the room every day!! Boring employees!! Chinese language only!! Please don't go there!! It is a punishment for your kids!!
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Enrique
"Very dirty room, had spider , dirty very dirty"
Spend some times with mom and dear uncle but chose the worse place to stay. Please do not share wrong with ur readers . Not fare. Very dirty place.
Close to shopping center great price safe area ................
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Alex
I called housekeeping and ask for extra towel and they didn't have any available . They told me to try again next day !
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Poor Customer Service"
Hotel and room was actually very nice, unfortunately the staff is not friendly and professional. Did not get room service for 5 days, I had to go down to the reception to get toilet paper. The entire staff is Chinese, does not provide the usual service that we are used to see in the USA.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
MARCUS
My visit started out pleasant enough. On arriving at assigned room on second floor, the key would not allow entry. After returning to front desk for new key, opened room and it was not made up. Was assigned another room on fourth floor; the phone and refrigerator were not working. Exchanged phones and they still did not work. The exchanged refrigerator did work. The following day the room was not cleaned nor dirty towels exchanged. On asking at desk why no clean towels, I was told you have to call early in the morning if you wish your room cleaned. With the phone not working I must assume I would have to make a trip down to the desk to request clean towels before the cut off deadline. In the afternoon the phone worked to front desk only. I called the front desk and asked a question and the operator hung up on me twice, without a reply. The only positive was the decor of the rooms was above average.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"happy stay"
i totally was surprise the rooms are beautiful and clean i totally will stay again n telling all my friends
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
JAIR
It was very comfortable beds, only problem we called in for extra pillows and they didn't have any.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Bad Experience"
This hotel was not very nice. We encountered numerous issues. 1. Shower did not drain properly. When we told hotel staff the problem DID NOT get corrected. 2. We only requested 2 sets of towels and did not request the maid to enter our room. When we returned from our site seeing, we discovered that the maid entered our room and cleaned it against our wishes. Furthermore, the remove food items from our room that were not trash. Food desk did nothing to correct this. I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Scott & Tina
"Crazy hotel"
Tired of making negative reviews about this hotel. It's convienent when I work late and I keep hoping the service will improve so I check in again and it's crazy. Crowded, showers never work, the plumbing system fills the tub when you are taking a shower , the pool and jacuzzi are disgustingly filthy.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
green
"Happy with my stay"
It seem ghetto in the beginning but once u get to your room u dont hear nothing and you have a beautiful view
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Filthy, disgusting hotel"
This hotel is awful. I mean, really awful. The description of the hotel stated that it was recently renovated in 2013. I'm scared to think of what the place was like before the renovation!! This hotel does not have air conditioning for one. Our room was 87 degrees. The hotel front desk told us that there is nothing wrong with the cooling system. Our room was dirty and at check in, they tell you they will not clean the room during your stay, unless you ask them too. The toilet seat was split in two, the floors were filthy. The lobby was disgusting. The neighborhood is Compton, so we knew that the area was going to be rough, but had no idea that the hotel was going to be so bad. We stayed on the eight floor, and thank god the windows open because it was cooler outside than in the room! BTW, there are no screens on the windows. This is perfect if you are feeling suicidal, because there is nothing keeping you from jumping out the window.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice Hotel, comfortable"
Nice hotel, very comfortable, and close to los Angeles.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Nice nice hotel
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Everardo
"Good view but don't go.."
Dran in was clogged in shower room and room was full of smell of urine. It was very dirty. But bed was not bad.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Jay
"Nice Stay for the price"
I needed a refrigerator and so my room was upgraded free of charge. The room was clean, but the beds were really hard. They needed some kind of padding. Because I was staying there almost last minute for a Robotics competition and it was the closest hotel in my price range with a vacancy, the area was a little scary, but they had a lot of security.This is also a "casino" (actually a bingo and card club) and I expected more noise, but it was quiet.
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Dara
"Horrible"
When i got to the hotel at 7pm my room was not ready, one gentlemen got his room keys and came back to the lobby stating that the room was dirty it happen to him in 2 rooms. When i finally got my room keys with bad customer service my room was located in the 2nd floor very scary because my sliding window was open and anybody could off easily got in to my room due to that it was very easy access from the 1st floor roof. The hotel interior was deteriorated and the bed was like i wasvsleeping in a piece of wood, mind you that later I found out that the hotel was in a very bad neighborhood, i didn't get any sleep for the one night that i had to stay before I flew back to my home.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Ginnette
"One night stay"
Night was good. Room and service was well. Just would be better a lobby with more activities. Also the shower had cigarette stains
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
"Weird Experience"
I was surprised they let me check in early, so that was considerate. Luxury room was nice. Comfortable bed, nice large open window. VERY small bathtub. Called front desk for towels at 9p.m. and he was very rude and said I had to go down there and switch out the wet ones. He was VERY rude. If your going to stay in the room your whole stay its ok. 4th floor is the best.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2015