All hotels in Compton, California, United States of America
123 E Artesia Blvd, Compton, CA, 90220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.4
    2.8
    2.4
    2.6
"Very bad hotel experience in LA Crystal"
this hotel is horrible, dirty room, all dust, dirt , they don't clean the room no room service, air conditioning bad not working, could not sleep, no enough bellows, bad hotel services, bathroom is completely not functioning. it was very bad experience and I don't recommended this hotel to any human being, to live there.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
MAHMOUD
Dated
5 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
ignacio
"Last resort"
Did not like element. Room was clean, but will not stay again. Glad it was only for one night.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"This hotel a casino hotel and room is not clean."
They did not clean for the second stay. Break first is just one tost bread and serial only.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Nice hotel...but overall needs work"
The beds were extremely hard my bacc still hurts
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
brandon
"BUG BITES"
ONCE WE ARRIVED WE COULD TELL THIS PLACE WOULD BE RACIST. STAFF WAS VERY DIFFERENT WITH OUR GROUP. FIRST ROOM ASSIGNED HAD PEOPLE IN THERE ALREADY. SECOND ROOM SMELLED LIKE MARIJUANA THIRD ROOM WAS NOT APPROPRIATE FOURTH ROOM SMELLED FOUL LIKE WATER DAMAGE FINALLY AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE GIVEN TO US WE WERE ASSIGNED AN "UPGRADE" FAMILY SUITE SEEM PLEASANT BUT I WOKE UP WITH A COUPLE OF INSECT BITES. FOLLOWING DAY I HAD OVER A DOZEN BITES. SO DID MY TWO YOUNG GIRLS AND HUSBAND THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE CALLED EXPEDIA SINCE THEY ADVERTISE THIS HOTEL AND I BOOKED IT THROUGH THEM AND THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING FOR US. PRETTY MUCH IT DIDNT MATTER TO THEM . YES THEY GAVE ME A $50 VOUCHER WHICH IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE ORDEAL WE HAD TO GO THROUGH. I ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL AT 930 AFTER 9 HOURS OF DRIVING AND DID NOT GET A ROOM TIL CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
ruth
"The broken crystal"
The room had an odor and possibly bed bugs.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Deandre
Had a great time with my family at the pool and the room we got had bunk beds for my kids which was perfect
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Veronica
The people who work there are not nice
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Harun
"I Don't recommend it"
The worst customer service at the front desk ever had, i had to wait for 3 hours to get my room, they are very unfriendly and inexperienced.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2015
usama
"Business Room"
If stay in this hotel try to book a business room they seem to be more clean and updated I stay on a two bed room not clean bad smell very run down
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Alex
"This hotel was NOT the hotel advertised!!!"
Upon our arrival we were informed at check in of a required 100 deposit which wasn't anywhere on the online info!! You had to tell the staff you wanted your room cleaned, and you couldn't get clean towels unless YOU brought down the dirty ones! The staff was not easy to understand when they spoke as English was not their first language. The beds weren't comfortable and had minimal bedding! Just not what I had expected given the online ad!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Nice hotel terrible traffic to and from"
Bathroom light turn off every 10 second, called 3 times to fix it and never was fixed, sink was dripping and was not fixed even after 3 times I called for it, jacuzzi was off for guest's use for cleaning in the main hours of use without any noticed
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Okay room, cheap price."
Last minute stay. Clean room. Price was low. But service was lacking. Made several calls to front desk to ask a question, but they never answered the room phone nor my personal cellphone.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Avoid this hotel at all costs."
We will never stay here again. We picked it because it was close to the Crossfit games but it was a mistake. Room was clean, but: One flat pillow per bed with no extras available from housekeeping, no blankets or sheets available in lieu of heavy duvet (we bought sheets and pillows from the Ross next door),coffee maker was broken and had to go to desk to replace, had to go to front desk to request housekeeping daily, had to go to front desk to swap out towels if hskpg not requested, phone had one line only to front desk, had to walk gauntlet of smokers from Bingo parlor to get in at night, and finally, breakfast was Asian food only and coffee was premixed instant only (no black avail). Bottom line, we almost left with one night remaining.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
BRAD
"Worse experience of my life"
Worse experience of my life. After we checked in, we heading to our room. We found an employee in our room,eating on the bed and watching TV. He proceeded to tell us we couldn't stay in the room because the air conditioning was broken. I asked to speak with a manager. He got a lady on the phone that laughed at me and said good luck finding one. We went back down stairs and the man at the front desk said there were no available rooms. The lady on the phone was also down stairs and was very aggressive and rude. I ask for my money back and said I would be on my way. The lady refused to let the man at the front desk refund my money. She proceeded to tell me I was a pretty princess that always got my way and I was fat. It was ridiculous the way they treated me. I ended up leaving in tears over frustration and disbelief. I still haven't received my money back.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Courtney
Pool closed! Strange odor in room and hallway. One of two sinks out of order. No coffee at breakfast, strange breakfast options (breakfast meat was hot dogs really). Staff not fluent in English.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Check in was very slow and for no reason, the hotel had staff there behind the counter but not helping in this process. The room was descent but the bed was not comfortable. And the hotel would not provide an extra pillows which was bad considering they provided only one flat pillow per full size bed. The breakfast they provide is one of the worst I've experienced. Instant coffee, toast, and boiled eggs was the best I saw they had. The best thing I could say about this hotel was the price. It's not s treat but a good value.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
michael
"Gross and Scary!"
If you really want to say you've "stayed" in Compton then this hotel is for you. The entire bottom floor is a casino and so there is constant noise and vagrants roaming. The hotel is adjacent to a train yard so that noise was ridiculous. The room was dirty and they did not provide enough towels. One of my sinks was broken; luckily the main bathroom sink worked. Also all of the signage was in Vietnamese (I believe) first and English second. I would not recommend this hotel to my enemies.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Shay
"Not bad at all"
the room was nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
- in general the room is big and clean - the bath room is excellent - the mattress was not very comfortable - there was a door to the other room inside my room next to the bed. That made me unsafe even though the door is locked. - the air conditioner in the bathroom is very noisy
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Waste money for crappy hotel"
I booked the king deluxe. But when check in they don't have it. So they gave me a double twin. Also no room service.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
I stay at the Crystal Hotel because the rates are good and it is near the facility I have that requires hands on management. Due to the need to be in the area every week price was the initiator to booking here. I expected that after spending one week there I would not go back but was pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the rooms and the Hotel in general. I have been staying there for the last 2 months.
4 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"CHINESE HOTEL"
If you speck Chinese you can stay there , very poor front office with one Clark only to answer the phone and meet the clients and help the complainers thru her hard English , an old lady map the floor and leave it wet without signs , wet , smelly bathrooms. On the other hand the hotel looks good from outside and rooms are ok to spend one night only.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Dr. B
"wasted money, money wasted"
Garbage and pot wafting through the air, a cheesy "casino," kim chee for breakfast. The A-C was out, changed rooms at 3 AM. Requested compensation for the inconvenience, was offered 10 percent off an additional night's stay -- as if.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Selene
"Old"
This place was a bit more expensive than the quality of the hotel you are getting. Not sure when or where the online pictures came from but the room I got look nothing close to it. The room was sub-part. The bathroom doesn't not look clean at all. Not because they didn't clean it, but because it is so old that there's stuff builds up on it. The bed wasn't too comfy and the loud AC woke me up a few times in the middle of the night too. Every time the AC start or stop running, it would make this loud noise like someone banging on the wall. I think they also set it to automatically go back to a certain degree after awhile. I like blast the AC and sleep in the freezing cold temperature but for some reason it kept going back up to 79 degrees after awhile. It also woke me up in the middle of the night because it was too hot. Overall, quality is pretty bad for the price they're charging. I think I can get a better deal elsewhere.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
christina
"Do Stay on this Hotel"
Horrible Stay, staff was non-speaking English, not able to understand any word except "Sorry" and "Thank You". Didn't change the towel and service was worst.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Aman
"Prime location"
We were in town for a funeral & needed to find close, affordable lodging. The room was surprising clean. However, our television did not work but we did not complain because we needed sleep more. The main problem was the characters smoking right outside every door. I did not like walking through a throng of people, blowing smoke in my face.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Nae Nee
"It is a CHINESE HOTEL and CASINO"
Hotel looks great from outside and the entrance and valet parking make you feel good.as soon as you walk in you change your mind I booked one room for one night for my 2 sons during 4th of July weekend I called AM to let them know that will be late arrival , I have hard time to understand the front office lady . The hotel in Campton ( bad neighberhood) but the hotel on the freeway and surrounded with good area. Very hard to map / google the hotel , hotel is LISTED under CRYSTAL HOTEL not LA CRYSTAL. we went to pick up our sons , my wife decided to go to the bathroom , wet and slippery The front office has only one young chinese lady with long line.....
Dr. B
"worst experience ever"
matress were hard as a rock it felt like i slept on a piece of wood, asked for a softer amtress and was told that these that they had were new and that the soft ones had been disposed of, tvonly had a few channels, had to change from the first room i got as the toilet kept on running, lots of not soo good looking elements were hannging outside the casino and in order to get my room clean i had to request it
floyd
"sooooooo bad"
you will smile the bad smoke all around your room
chehab
"Not Your Mama's house!"
Where do I begin. If you don't tell them to clean your room, they won't even make up your bed. And when they do clean, your room. They don't vacuum or pick up any trash that was left out. They simply make your bed and put new towels down. Asking for extra towels is like a no no from them. The evening staff is quite rude, when you call and ask for any type of information. Unless, I had absolutely nowhere else to go. I won't be back. I think the baby got bit by bed bugs. .. Has A Rash everywhere.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Cedrick
"cheap hotel"
The was cheap and so hotel was. It was nothing like the picture on the app.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Not bad"
Ok not very bad
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Enereta
"a 2 star hotel"
we got the business room at the 9th floor which was not bad with noise. though seems like the bathroom wasn't clean by the housekeepers before we check in.. the bathtub had white markings on it and it seems like it's from the last usage of it.. (bathtub and toilet bowl was black so that's why white markings on it appears) pillows was hard as a rock!! they are not comfortable and only has 2 pillows for a king sized bed.. my husband and i had a neck pain from their pillows from sleeping on it for 3 nights. overall rating for the hotel really is 2 star..
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
kai
It's was ok. Room was decent. Ok for an overnight stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Ok for a one night stay."
It seemed like I was invisible. It took almost 10 maybe 15 minutes for them to help me at the front desk and I was the only one standing there.they weren't even busy they were just standing and talking story with each other. I went to the restaurant, if you would call it that. It took someone over half an hour to tell another person to take my order. Room was ok. Like I said good for a one night stay.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Ok I guess.....
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Brenda
"LA Crystal is inhabitable!"
This is literally the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I was really embarrassed for having my friends and family stay here with us. The standard rooms are so bad that I might as well sleep curbside. Sleeping on the beds here would be sleeping directly on the springs. The entire corridor smelt like this was a fish market. Luckily we were able to request upgrade (most folks on the reception are Chinese with limited English language skills). After the upgrade we found they were 2 more classes of rooms - Luxury and Business. We took one of them. The room was much better but the bathrooms were still disgusting. Even the cleaners do not clear up the bathrooms apparently (in our 4 day stay). The entrance to the hotel is pretty run-down. The reception is barely maintained and the apparent "Casino" is disgusting. You cant expect to eat food here. There is barely any parking. Find yourself walking to the public parking lot used by the train station. I wish I could revert my decision to stay at this place. Worst memories! You will be asked by the hotel to write positive reviews in return for 10% of your cost. I believe if that werent the case they would have a rating below 2.0 STAY AWAY PLEASE!!!
4 night family trip May 6, 2015
Deepinder
It's a basic hotel. Don't expect much! It's good for a one or two night stay just to have somewhere to sleep. Nothing fancy whatsoever.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
No good clean
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
incheol
My stay was great. need to have great restaurants or a Starbucks. more handicap accessible accessibility. very sexy security guards .
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Smells bad"
The hotel was very dated. We had to switch rooms because of an awful odor. The second room had a bathroom that smelled like weed. I wouldn't stay here again. I expected more.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Ashley
Okay. Not enough valet parking spaces. Comfortable beds. No HBO, Showtime, etc.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
raymond
None of the gym equipment worked. All said fault.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Room is good value for price. Hotel understandably caters to Chinese/Asian gambling tourists so amenities and food reflects that.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Patrick
"Be careful..."
Make sure to ask for towels before going up to your room...also, if you pay the $100 security deposit for the room at check in you will have to wait until someone goes and checks your room before they give you your money back...took almost 20 minutes to clear the room. If you pay on a credit card you will have to check your statement in 3-5 days for them to reverse the charges...I have never experienced that before...I am use to giving the hotel my credit card "just in case" there are charges to the room, but not actually being charged $100 up front!!!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Worst hotel I've ever experienced"
Hotel staff are unprofessional and not friendly. Housekeeping is terrible. No luggage carts at all, which is very inconvenient. Hair dryer is broken. I will never go back in this hotel!
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
LZ
"The Drug Hotel"
We left the hotel within 5 minute, the entire floor smell like drugs. The security was knocking on several doors to tell the people to stop using drugs. Horrible, horrible hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"horrible customer service"
Most of the staff members barely understand English, it was extremely difficult to explain anything to any of the employees working their. Management is not welcoming and extremely careless about their guests comfort. I wouldn't suggest anyone to stay at this hotel at all.
3 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015