All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
7324 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"The Perfect location"
I had a great time.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"It's better than okay."
Came from San Diego to stay four nights. The room was satisfactory but much smaller today we expected. Also no coffee or breakfast bar.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Perfect place in Scottsdale"
You can't beat the location!! Right next to old town Scottsdale!! We had a very nice room on the top floor. Check-in was fast and easy, underground parking is free. Perfect if it's 105 degrees outside. But they have their AC units in the garage so don't expect your car to be much cooler than it would have been with outside parking. The pool is perfect!!! Didn't have any food at the hotel with all the great choices right around the corner in Old-Town.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Joerg
"Stay in old own scottsdale"
We were there for a party. It was a great stay and the location was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Geraldine
This Hotel is great. The staff was very helpful with directions, and overall great. The location is safe and fun. The room is clean. The beds could be more comfortable, but I am used to the thickest pillow-top mattresses.
7 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Short stay in Scottsdale"
In Scottsdale for business and stayed a couple of nights at this property. Very nice hotel with good location a short walk from Old Town Scottsdale. Convenient underground parking garage. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Old Town Scottsdale"
Great hotel, great location and very nice stay. The beds are new and a little firm for me but a great stay overall.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"so so stay"
For the amount we paid for a room you would think breakfast was included. I usually stay at an embassy hotel. However this hotel was closer to the event we came down for so the husband said to book this one. Was not impressed with the food at the cafe. And the bed was uncomfortable. Everything else was fine.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Donnita
"fantastic and wonderful"
everything about it was perfect! the staff was friendly and the room was beautiful. loved the location and hope I get to stay here again
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
shannon and tj
"I'm coming back!"
I can't wait to return! Clean, friendly as can be, great location!
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Cindy
"Convient and nice"
It is a great location, can walk to most of old town Scottsdale. I will definitely stay again! Also nice clean room and facilities with a bar available.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
carole
"Convenient and comfortable stay in Scottsdale"
My wife and I stayed here during a recent getaway. The location is perfect (across the street from Old Town) and we found the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a gym, bar, restaurant, swimming pool, and an outdoor courtyard where guests can mingle in a very casual atmosphere. We would definitely stay here during our next visit to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
4 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Return visitor"
Very comfortable return stay. Good property, well-maintained and very well run.
6 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great area"
Very comfortable, helpful staff with suggestions on places to see. Great access to area via golf carts that take you for tips.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
marcia
"Convenient location. Close to nightlife, shops."
Overall, it is a decent hotel. A bit dated in some ways but clean. Location cannot be beat.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Scottsdale Love
"Very positive experience"
Everything as it should be, staff was VERY helpful with a package I was expecting that arrived late, and great breakfast.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Nice stay in Odl Town"
This is my second stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale and I would stay here again. I like the location of this hotel as it is a two block walk to the heart Old Town Scottsdale shoppiong and dining. The breakfast, while not free, was delicious and offered a good variety. Coffee and water was offered free all day. I enjoyed the pool which gets full sun every day but it is noisy with passing traffic - the price you pay for being in the heart of Old Town. The hotel meets all of my needs, no bells and whistles, but perfectly acceptable for the price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
SP
"Perfect location."
I was surprised by the amenities the hotel had to often. Especially the pool and deck area. Close to restaurants, bars & baseball. Everything I wanted.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Bernard
"Exactly what we wanted while at Spring Training"
We came to Scottsdale for Giants Spring Training and picked this hotel based on its location within walking distance of Scottsdale Stadium and the bars/restaurants of Old Town. It was exactly what we were looking for and what you would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn - clean, good service, and decent facilities (pool, bar, breakfast restaurant). We will stay here again when we come back next year.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Ashley
"Scottsdale Visit"
Our stay was very pleasant. We enjoyed the hotel location very much as it was very convenient to get to old Scottsdale and there were lots of good places to eat. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Scottsdale bday"
Very nice
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Valitines Day"
Valentine's day room way over priced to the size. Never wanting to use any hilton hotel again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nathan
"Great location in Scottsdale!"
A girls night with my sister. It was a great location!
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Carly
"Total Gem in the perfect location"
ProBowl weekend! Scottsdale!~ What else could anyone want? I love Scottsdale, and any time I get a chance to come hang out from Vegas I am on it! This Hotel has a great location! Walking distance to all the cool hot spots! Food drinka nd nightlife and shopping galore! While it is not super close to the stadium, it is well worth a short drive. Hilton provided a great, clean, friendly atmosphere! Pool is super cute and firepit smoking area a nice touch- just far enough away to not bug the non smokers! The restaurant in site is nice, and the Hotel breakfast is quite yummy just in case you decide you don't have time to wander the downtown quaint streets looking for food or drink. Over all this is a perfect hotel. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Diana
"Great Hotel in a Great area!"
Everything was great, but after I prepaid on Hotels.com - The Hotel Ran my Card again "Just holding the charge" they said?
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Chance
Nice place, nice service, nice neighborhood. Overall pleasant experience
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
It was nice, pretty clean, couple details about in the bathroom could be better, bed was awesome
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Very accommodating staff."
The staff was very accommodating and understanding, finding a room that was open and not closed in by surrounding buildings. The room was clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The Scottsdale morning sun was no problem with the privacy window shades and secondary shades that completely blocked out the hot sun. We would make the Hilton Gardens our choice for returning to Scottsdale.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Nice Hotel in Old Scottsdale"
The service was excellent overall. The staff were very professional, courteous and pleasant. They were willing to provide assistance whenever needed/required. The rooms are clean and well kept at the hotel. Unfortunately, the rooms are somewhat dated as compared to the pictures posted online and was kind of a let down. The location in Old Scottsdale is very accessible to many venues including shopping, restaurants and entertainment as well as close to the airport. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Hilton and would recommend to others.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Tanya
"Old look"
The room would have been nice if it was 1980. Horrible decor which did not lend itself for comfort. Pillow was missing in the jet tub, could not relax.
4 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Weekend off on Scottsdale"
Friendly efficient staff. Great location to walk to art, restaurants. We slept well and loved pool and patio with fire pits. We will go back.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Sleepless night"
Never agree to stay in room 205 - there are noisy engines outside of the room and they work at night. I was not able to sleep at all. Otherwise the hotel is OK but I don't think I'll ever stay in it again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Natalie
"We loved the location in Old Town Scottsdale"
We like to walk around our hotels when on vacations. We could walk to the mall, river front, the shops in old town & restaurants. They had coffee available with a variety of creamers, cookies in the evening, apples and an amazing hot chocolate bar (3 types of flavor sauces, marshmallows, 4 kinds of chocolate pieces to add, whipped cream and more) The rooms were very comfortable they could be updated a little but over all a great hotel & price for the Scottsdale area.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Rochelle
"Hidden Gem"
First time stay at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was professional, friendly and very helpful as we arrived during a horrific storm. This hotel is a hidden gem and I know I will stay here again when visiting Scottsdale.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"very good"
Enjoyed my time at your hotel. Would use you're hotel again.
5 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Sherry
"Great easy place to stay in Old Town Scottsdale!"
Very nice staff, nice lobby and bar area outside with fire pit. Amazing location. Very convenient. Great value. Room a bit dated in decor but clean and spacious. Lobby has water and coffee which I love.
cherene
"HGI Scottsdale Old Town"
We spent one night at the HGI Scottsdale. The room was clean, but the traffic noise at night was somewhat noticeable. Breakfast was good, as usual for Hilton Garden Inns. Free underground parking kept our vehicle from overheating in the sun. There was a very nice fitness room, but the computers for both elliptical machines were not functioning, so I couldn't use the interval training mode (my normal morning workout). It was a good experience overall.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"No Hot Tub!"
My only complaint about his hotel was that there was not hot tub. It was advertised as having one and I even called to check before booking, but they removed it between my booking and arriving. Other than that, my stay was great! The location was awesome with its proximity to Old Town Scottsdale (short walk), Camelback, and other Scottsdale attractions. The room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed here for a girls weekend and it was great.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
"Recent Stay at Hilton Gardens-Scottsdale"
My only issue was that the adjustable bed did not work. I could not change the level of support.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Clement
"Nice Time in Scottsdale"
My wife I and stayed here while attending a friend's wedding. Old Town Scottsdale was a surprisingly fun spot in walking distance of the hotel. It's a tourist town and the prices reflect that, but the food was decent and the drinks were generous. It's also close enough to the airport (~ $20 cab ride) that its cost competitive to not rent a car. The staff was helpful and the beds were comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Zachariah
"Very Nice - Walking distance to Old Scottsdale."
This was a last minute booking on our Expedia app. First, I drove right past the place because I didn't think we were getting that nice of a place for the cost. The desk clerks were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfy and clean, and it is in walking distance to Old Scottsdale. We even ended up booking another night through the Expedia app, and they kept us in the same room. When I called the front desk about another night - she suggest I use Expedia as it would be cheaper. Very nice place, would definately stay again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Tracey
Always a pleasure
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
carrie
"GREAT Hotel!!"
Great location- walking distance to shops, and great food! also FREE trolley stops close by. Would def. stay there again!!
5 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Shelley
"Consistently wonderful and worth every penny!"
Great checkin, wonderful room (similar to 5 star rooms I've stayed at), convenient parking, coffee and tea always available, fluffy towels, and very clean! Love staying here!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Tonya
"great location and comfort."
Attended wedding nearby.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Ronald
Great location for walking to the Mall and all around Old Scottsdale.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"The hotel was clean and very comfortable and nice!"
The stay was very nice..we only had one night but the room and hotel were so nice we wish we had to stay another night at least.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
SusiD
"great location"
A great location for old town scotsdale with resteraunts and bars within walking distance, would have appreciated knowing the pool was closed for work before i booked. other than that excellent.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful Hotel right in the heart of Old Towne and close to Everything; Food & Nightlife
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Brittney
"Great downtown Scottsdale location"
I thought Hilton Garden in Scottsdale was fine. My only complaint was the air conditioner noise that turned on throughout the night. The room and facilities are good.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014