All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
7324 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
"Old look"
The room would have been nice if it was 1980. Horrible decor which did not lend itself for comfort. Pillow was missing in the jet tub, could not relax.
4 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Weekend off on Scottsdale"
Friendly efficient staff. Great location to walk to art, restaurants. We slept well and loved pool and patio with fire pits. We will go back.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Sleepless night"
Never agree to stay in room 205 - there are noisy engines outside of the room and they work at night. I was not able to sleep at all. Otherwise the hotel is OK but I don't think I'll ever stay in it again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Natalie
"We loved the location in Old Town Scottsdale"
We like to walk around our hotels when on vacations. We could walk to the mall, river front, the shops in old town & restaurants. They had coffee available with a variety of creamers, cookies in the evening, apples and an amazing hot chocolate bar (3 types of flavor sauces, marshmallows, 4 kinds of chocolate pieces to add, whipped cream and more) The rooms were very comfortable they could be updated a little but over all a great hotel & price for the Scottsdale area.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Rochelle
"Hidden Gem"
First time stay at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was professional, friendly and very helpful as we arrived during a horrific storm. This hotel is a hidden gem and I know I will stay here again when visiting Scottsdale.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"very good"
Enjoyed my time at your hotel. Would use you're hotel again.
5 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Sherry
"Great easy place to stay in Old Town Scottsdale!"
Very nice staff, nice lobby and bar area outside with fire pit. Amazing location. Very convenient. Great value. Room a bit dated in decor but clean and spacious. Lobby has water and coffee which I love.
cherene
"HGI Scottsdale Old Town"
We spent one night at the HGI Scottsdale. The room was clean, but the traffic noise at night was somewhat noticeable. Breakfast was good, as usual for Hilton Garden Inns. Free underground parking kept our vehicle from overheating in the sun. There was a very nice fitness room, but the computers for both elliptical machines were not functioning, so I couldn't use the interval training mode (my normal morning workout). It was a good experience overall.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"No Hot Tub!"
My only complaint about his hotel was that there was not hot tub. It was advertised as having one and I even called to check before booking, but they removed it between my booking and arriving. Other than that, my stay was great! The location was awesome with its proximity to Old Town Scottsdale (short walk), Camelback, and other Scottsdale attractions. The room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed here for a girls weekend and it was great.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
"Recent Stay at Hilton Gardens-Scottsdale"
My only issue was that the adjustable bed did not work. I could not change the level of support.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Clement
"Nice Time in Scottsdale"
My wife I and stayed here while attending a friend's wedding. Old Town Scottsdale was a surprisingly fun spot in walking distance of the hotel. It's a tourist town and the prices reflect that, but the food was decent and the drinks were generous. It's also close enough to the airport (~ $20 cab ride) that its cost competitive to not rent a car. The staff was helpful and the beds were comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Zachariah
"Very Nice - Walking distance to Old Scottsdale."
This was a last minute booking on our Expedia app. First, I drove right past the place because I didn't think we were getting that nice of a place for the cost. The desk clerks were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfy and clean, and it is in walking distance to Old Scottsdale. We even ended up booking another night through the Expedia app, and they kept us in the same room. When I called the front desk about another night - she suggest I use Expedia as it would be cheaper. Very nice place, would definately stay again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Tracey
Always a pleasure
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
carrie
"GREAT Hotel!!"
Great location- walking distance to shops, and great food! also FREE trolley stops close by. Would def. stay there again!!
5 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Shelley
"Consistently wonderful and worth every penny!"
Great checkin, wonderful room (similar to 5 star rooms I've stayed at), convenient parking, coffee and tea always available, fluffy towels, and very clean! Love staying here!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Tonya
"great location and comfort."
Attended wedding nearby.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Ronald
Great location for walking to the Mall and all around Old Scottsdale.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"The hotel was clean and very comfortable and nice!"
The stay was very nice..we only had one night but the room and hotel were so nice we wish we had to stay another night at least.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
SusiD
"great location"
A great location for old town scotsdale with resteraunts and bars within walking distance, would have appreciated knowing the pool was closed for work before i booked. other than that excellent.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful Hotel right in the heart of Old Towne and close to Everything; Food & Nightlife
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Brittney
"Great downtown Scottsdale location"
I thought Hilton Garden in Scottsdale was fine. My only complaint was the air conditioner noise that turned on throughout the night. The room and facilities are good.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Teriffic Hotel - Great Location"
Room was nice, big, and comfortable. Staff was nice. All good
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"weekend getaway"
we just love staying here--peaceful, friendly, clean....close (walking distance) to Old Town. We enjoy hanging at the pool, they don't bother you if you happen to bring along alcoholic beverage to the pool until after 4pm when their bar opens! We were married here 2 plus years ago, since then we have been back several times!!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Robin
"Love the Old Town Area"
We've stayed at a number of hotels in the area when visiting family and love Old Scottsdale the most. Our determining factor is current rate, location and cleanliness of facility. This hit the mark on all accounts for this visit. The hotel is walking distance or a short "golf cart" ride to many great restaurants and bars. Loved sitting out by the pool and enjoying the beautiful evening with a cocktail from the poolside bar. The only problem we had with our room was the adjustable comfort level mattress. This feature didn't work so the bed wasn't as comfortable as it could have been if we had been able to adjust to our need. But, We recommend and will return!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
JVO
"Outstanding"
A great hotel to go back to after a day full of meetings. The staff is exceptional and the adjustable beds for firmness was a special treat instead of being stuck with a mattress that was too soft or too hard.
4 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
JC
"Excellent in Every Way"
Excellent in every way...from easy, swift check in to free underground parking to the breakfast omelet bar..outstanding in every way. The breakfast is not free but is so far superior to the free hotel breakfasts it is worth the charge. Beautiful outdoor pool with just the correct water temperature to cool you off from the hot Phoenix weather. Walking distance to the shops, restaurants and art galleries of Old Town Scottsdale. In the evenings the most delicious cookies you'll ever taste are available in the lobby. Recommend this hotel to everyone and will be back when traveling to Phoenix/Scottsdale.
4 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Nice for a night"
I liked the pool. The location is great I felt safe here breakfast cost extra. Would have liked an alacarte option
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
JW
Stayed here before, will again. Great location to Old Town Scottsdale
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"best staycation we've ever had!"
The hilton garden inn was so clean and nice. Our room was huge and very comfortable with more than enough accommodations. The front desk staff was extremely kind and helpful in answering our questions about the surrounding area and giving us recommendations on things to do and see while we were there. The breakfast buffet that is offered for $11.95 until 12:00 was so good and included a waffle and omelet chef. You definitely get more than you pay for here and we couldn't be happier with our stay! There is tons of beautiful art galleries and shops within walking distance and at night there is golf carts with drivers waiting out front to take you literally anywhere you'd like to go. We spent Saturday night at The Mint and had a blast! I would recommended this hotel to friends and family without a doubt!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"business stay in old Scottsdale"
I travel every week. I wish all hotels were like this one. The staff was a perfect 10!!!! The pool was fabulous! !! I will stay here when I am in town. You can walk to wonderful restaurants and shopping. Loved it!!!
5 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
suezette
"Great hotel for the price"
Hotel was located directly across from Old Town and convienent to shopping.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Danny
"good tourist spot"
hotels a little beat could use new carpets and new doors
5 night trip May 11, 2014
jim
"Perfect hotel!!"
we always try to stay at Hilton Hotels. For the most part, they are always extremely comfortable and well maintained. This hotel was no exception. The entire hotel was lovely......lobby, grounds, room etc. It was within a short walking distance to the theatre and restaurant that we were attending. We will definitely be back for another stay in the near future. the entire staff was friendly and welcoming.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Nancy and Joe
Noise from surrounding area was very loud inside the room.
2 night trip May 6, 2014
"What I expected"
The hotel was great. It's in a great location right next to Olde Town. The only thing I would ding the hotel on was the mattress being a little too firm. Everything else was exactly what I would expect from Hilton.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2014
"Location"
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"Most likely never again"
The hotel was nothing special. The rooms looks presentable at first but when you lay on the bed it feels cheap and so does the bedding and pillows. The room has huge temperature fluctuations and it is hard to remain asleep during them. The bathroom in the room also did not look all that clean; it was as if i need sandals to do anything in the bathroom. There were scuffs and what looked like dirty marks that had not been cleaned up from the previous tenants of the room. The toilet was gross too. I probably will never stay in this hotel again unless it's my last option.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"Disappointing"
Checked in early but when got to the room later in the evening come to find out it's a handicap room, the front deck did not tell me I was getting a ADA room, but took it because I was tired. When first went to the room all the drawers were pulled out open, don't know why, seemed strange. The heat/cool unit noisy and not efficient with the thermostat. The next morning the handheld shower head kept falling off it's bracket, the bathroom door hardware would not close all the way, probably due to ADA and no privacy.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Handy clean Hotel"
I had to have some eye surgery nearby so nearness was ultimate.The hotel is in the Old Scottsdale downtown area so it was extremely convenient.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
Carver Smith
"Very nice stay..."
Location was great , staff was great overall this was a great stay for me and my family. Two thumbs up
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Had a wonderful stay! Walking distance to restarts and bars. Pool was clean and nice to lay out at. Rooms and gym were also very clean. Over all would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
"Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town was perfect"
We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town and will stay there again. The breakfast was really good and the location was perfect. At night there are golf carts that take the place of taxis and take you wherever you want to go. It was a great hotel with friendly staff and an excellent location.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Briggs
"Walking distance to resturants and shops"
Everyone was very nice and helpful. The hotel was clean, the staff was helpful, the pool was clean and warm, rooms where well cared for, it was just a nice place to stay.
6 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice spot in Old Town"
Stayed here for 2 nights while on vacation. Got a nice price for the location. Hotel was walking distance from everything. Nice pool, bar, friendly staff. Couldn't ask for anything else for what we paid.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Super Stay in Scottsdale"
This is a great hotel in a fantastic location. Everything about my stay in Scottsdale was wonderful. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Scottsdale!
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
"Great staff! Everything else very meh"
Climate control in the room was terrible - alternated between stuffy/hot and arctic wind at all times. Hallway and elevators were equally stuffy and hot. Bed was not very comfortable - got little sleep over two nights. Small bathroom with no fan. The walls are way too thin - had the pleasure of listening in on obnoxious party next door at 2am, plus ambulances wailing their sirens throughout the night (hotel is right around the corner from a hospital). The staff was pleasant - wish they had better facilities to work with! Though we arrived at night and had little bearings on our location - when we asked which way to walk to reach old town, the woman at the front desk looked at us like we were crazy. Location was ideal for us (walking distance to Scottsdale Stadium, Old Town) so that we had no need for a rental car.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Fine place to crash after a night on the town"
The staff were a bit disinterested, but the room and amenities were fine. No big complaints and would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Jules
The hotel was at a great location, and they try to keep it clean. If it wasn't for a a few things this could be much better. The hotel is showing it's age on some walls, and specially the tile on the showers. Another thing was that one of my towels had dark red stains in it. Overall it was a nice stay, but some TLC may me required to bump it up a little.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great Old Town Scottsdale location. Helpful staff"
We had a great experience with the friendly and helpful staff. The on site parking was excellent. We chose the hotel for the location and we were very pleased.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Very convenient location, walk to shops and restau"
Very satisfied with all aspects of three day stay.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2014