All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

• Value for money
    Clean
  • Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"No room for the parking and office too small"
Direction near to hwy 400 was lost , too many highways of 5 different place of roads , couldn't get on right way
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Fine Choice"
If you need a room near Canada's Wonderland, this is a fine choice.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
Todd
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would only recommend this hotel for if passing through and need to stay somewhere for the night, hotel inside is on the old side. Their workout room consist of two treadmills. The bathrooms are very outdated and small. Again if you only need to stay for a night the prices are very reasonable. They also included a free buffet breakfast with your room rate.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Stefanie
"Close to York University where our daughter attend"
Excellent accommodations and pleasant staff. Will return in the near future.t
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"A hotel to stay away nothing close to Holiday fami"
All are so old and dirty, looks like old use rags!
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"convenient to airport, courteous staff"
Excellent for it's class. Room was clean, well equipped. It's not a luxury hotel but really fine for it's class. Housekeeping staff promptly found and returned my son's cell phone charger that he left behind in another room. We were four people in 3 rooms, all of us were satisfied with our stay. Not much in the neighborhood but we came for a family wedding and didn't care.Very decent free breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt, juice, decent coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
carol
"Be ready to travel to Toronto"
Location is lackluster, but for this price it's hard to do better in Toronto
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
boris
"Worn out"
This hotel needs some serious updating - not in very good condition.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Would not recommend."
One of two elevators broken and no air condition in the hallways. By the time we got down stairs, felt like we needed another shower. No desirable restaurants within 10-15 minutes. We didn't feel safe in the area, bars on windows and doors.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Judy
"Vp"
Room got no frig, no microwave . Will not stay more than one day. It is inconvience to go to diff floor to get ice.... 2 out of 5. Too expensive for 2 star inn
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
Vp
"Unsafe Neighborhood"
Filthy hotel in an unsafe neighborhood, but it was next door to a police station. Very far from downtown in traffic (45min.)
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"EXCELENT!!"
A+ location GREAT SEEVICE GREAT STAFF VERY HELPULL
Family trip Jun 11, 2013
LUIS
"staff very helpful, but not as advertised"
Hotels.com showed this as one room for 5 persons, with 2 double beds and a double pullout sofa. It was not. The hotel has no rooms for more than 4 persons. They did accommodate us with a rollout bed in the room and were very helpful. Breakfast was very good and the room clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Steady loud fan noise for 1 night"
The first room I had a loud fan noise from the telephone room next door. I arrived at midnight and wanted to get some sleep. I called the front desk about it but nothing happened. I hardly got some sleep. The next day I complained again in person at the front desk and got a different room that was OK, far away from the telephone room. The lady at the front desk asked me if I informed the front desk the night before about that noise. I told her that I called but nothing happened. Did not hear anything since than.
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
"Close to Canada's Wonderland"
We were very satisfied with our stay. We arrived in the morning after a 4 hour drive and the staff allowed us to check in around 10:30am. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast in the morning was stellar. It went beyond the typical continental breakfast, the options included hot items such as eggs, sausage and pancakes. Our main reason for the stay was to spend the following day at Canada's Wonderland. The hotel was about 10 min away. The staff was also quick and courteous with providing directions to other places of interest such as Rogers Center so we could take in a Toronto Blue Jays game.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Roller Coaster Freaks

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Nice Stay"
Good Customer Service. Hotel's lobby and breakfast area looks recently done but the rooms were a little dated. Not the best area but the cop shop is right next door so it's all good !
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Vince
Very spacious room. Very clean and comfortable. Room in excellent condition and great service from the hotel staff. Good selection for the free breakfast. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
Annie
"decent hotel"
friendly staff. Breakfast was good. not the best neighbourhood, but your're beside a police statio so you're in good hands.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Vince
The best holiday inn express. The breakfast was so delicious and the swimming pool was great. Wow!
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2016
Hani
"Good Value"
Overall, a good, no frills hotel close to the airport. Solid value for the money.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
Dana
Went for a valentine's day shopping trip, most convenient location right off the 400.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
"Great short stay"
Comfortable room an overnight stay. Great breakfast!!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
patricia
"Clean for cheap!"
Looking for a cheaper hotel for Valentines that was still close to Toronto and this was it! Staff were friendly when we checked in and out. Very impressed with the cleanliness of the room and bathroom. Room was small with lots of furniture packed in, same with washroom very small and basic. Neighborhood isn't the best and we were nervous to leave anything in the truck overnight. Overall we were happy with our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
"Very satisfied!"
Friendly staff,terrific breakfast, beautiful gym, and large spacious room and bathroom. All amenities were available, and we were very impressed and satisfied. It's in an industrial area, but conveniently located close to the highway and close to our activity destination.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
Judith
"nice accomodations"
Staff was very friendly and hotel is well maintained. Enjoyed my stay
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
Maureen
reception desk was not accommodating. Neighborhood was dangerous.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Neil
"Great stay !"
Enjoyed our stay very much. Staff were warm and friendly. Room was very comfortable. Good selection for free breakfast. Well equipped fitness room and pool. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
"Nice hotel with good luving arrangements"
Everything ok. Tge only thing missing there is hot tub beside the good swinging pool. Breakfast was great. Staff very good.
Other trip Jan 16, 2016
"Likely to visit again"
Overall good value. Beds were small (queen size would be better). Overall, comfortable. Not very impressed with the folks on strike that blocked the entrance/exit to the hotel. I don't think this should be allowed.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
Heidi
"better value for price"
There was strike going on during my stay and if you are leaving hotel or entering hotel after 8.30 am in the morning, protestors will stop guests for 3 to 5 minutes approximately. This is something came to me surprisingly when I checked Inn. Guest should know this at the time of booking.....so he can decide for any other hotel. Because of this I gave 3 rating otherwise it should be 4 stars.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
"Convenient, quiet and simple"
Stayed for 2 nights, chosen because of access to highway for quick trip to work site. It was quiet, simple and comfortable with ample free parking. Had early mornings so was not able to take advantage of comp breakfast.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Joanne
"Strike outside causing delays"
The hotel was good however the people striking outside and delaying people from entering or exiting each time was painful. We feel the hotel should have provided a discount or some sort of credit for the inconvenience.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Above and beyond"
Staff were friendly and went above and beyond. I left my toiletry case hanging in the bathroom when we checked out - they contacted me to let me know even before I realized it was missing and kept it secure until I was able to pick up. Breakfasts were excellent with lots of variety.
4 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"On Strike!"
We had to cross the "picket line" in order to get in and out of the hotel parking lot. The guys at the desk were VERY accommodating. We went down for a swim at 10pm. The signs said the pool was open until 10:30. You can't enter after 10 pm though. The room was very clean. The shower door was not closing properly. This hotel has no bar. The breakfast and free parking made this an economical stay.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
Rose Mary
"Great hotel for a quick overnight stay."
Very clean. Close to where we needed to be. Great breakfast.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
It was nice and comfort. I enjoyed the breakfast as they put different food daily. Please do something about the stairs on the pool as I slipped when I entered the pool. Disappointed that there is no hot tub. Overall I enjoyed it and will come back again in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
Trisha
"Great for what we needed"
Hotel is in a somewhat sketchy area, but only if your stray. We were in town for a music festival (and it seems there were many others there for that) and the hotel lived up to expectations. Seems to be some cracks in walls/patching going on in hall, but no issues with our room.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Steph
"Great value for your money!"
Clean, well located hotel that was excellent value for the money. The pool, computers with printer and full breakfast were excellent touches to a clean and well run hotel. No long line ups for check in or check out, even though the hotel was sold out for the weekend. I also appreciated the fridge and microwave in each room, as well the large shower in the bathroom. I'll absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Danielle
Our stay was good. Very close to the concert we were attending. The room was comfortable and having a fridge/ microwave was a great addition. The breakfast buffet in the morning was great, and much are after a night of drinking. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Jill
"Great Hotel to Stay and Relax"
I had a wonderful stay with my family at Holiday Inn Express with lavish and unrestricted breakfast.I will always stay there while in Toronto. Peter
10 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
"Well taken care of even though, I think it was a"
We were well taken care of, even it seemed that it was a very busy time.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Gisele
Great overall
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
shelly l
Great hotel.. nice rooms and building. found a coacroach in the room.. that wasnt pleasant. but otherwise no complaints. id sTay there again. police station on one side, hospital on the other. cant ask for better for this price range! would stay again!
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
derek
The experience was pleasing just like I ranked the above.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Nice Hotel near Canada's Wonderland"
We stayed 2 nights with our 2 children to visit Wonderland. The hotel is located next to Highway 400 which is very convenient to travel to any part of the city. Hotel staffs are very polite and attentive. I must mention about the free breakfast - they serve almost everything that one can expect as a decent breakfast. I would stay there again when I visit Toronto next time.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Ikramul
"good"
It was good
2 night trip Aug 21, 2015
jillson
Very nice. Would definately stay there again. Great price!
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Rebecca
"cheaper rate in toronto"
This is my second time visiting. First visit wasn't good experience with left over pizza in the fridge. However, the second time was good.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
jacklyn
all was very good with the exception being the water temperature in the shower
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"the wonderland getaway"
the staff were friendy, room was great, didnt use the pool, but I looked clean, fair price and close to Canadas Wonderland!
4 night family trip Aug 9, 2015