All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

"Just okay"
The outside of building was littered with garbage. The staff saw it and did nothing. I didn't feel the hotel staff when I checked in was very helpful.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012

"excellent"
excellent..quiet...clean..comfortable....
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Phlippe L
Stayed for Pan Am games. Suburban hotel so really need a car but newly renovated and perfect for us. Good breakfast with fresh fruit.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Clean room! Great breakfast!!"
This hotel was nice. Air condition controls were on the unit which made it hard to regulate the temperature in the room. Room was very clean. Most staff struggled to speak English which created a small language barrier and made checking in more difficult. Pool chemical levels were off, my eyes started burning just being in the same room as the pool... I've traveled all over the world and never had that problem before. Breakfast was fantastic! I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area and seeking a nice hotel for the night or prefer to be close to wonderland.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
"amazing ...quiet...clean...friendly...very good..."
Our stay at Holiday Inn Express was astounding one of the superb best from the previous two night....in niagara falls.. i would recommend to all family and friends...staff friendly..continental breakfast was very very good ..clean etc...
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Phlippe L
"Nice and quiet"
A very quiet hotel. We could barely hear any of the other guests around us nor any traffic from highway 400. Our TV was busted and we reported it to the front desk so we wouldn't get charged. It seemed to either be an issue with the TV itself or the signal feed. We were offered a room change, but decided to stay as we don't watch TV anyway.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Our stay was okay but the good thing about the hotel is they have free breakfast and free parking. The room we stayed in supposed to be nonsmoking room but as soon as we entered it smells like someone just light up a cigarette which is not cool because i have a toddler and an infant.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Very pleasant stay. Thank you.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Jonathan
"North Toronto Stay"
The hotel is undergoing major renovations which have left the main floor and common areas completely unusable. Fortunately, we only needed the room for the night and went out shopping and to a movie to pass the time. The location is easily accessible from major highways but there is little in the way of food or entertainment close by.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Good stay, not much sleep!"
The hotel was fine. Lobby is under renovations but it didn't affect our check in service. Unfortunately there were young adults/teens staying in the hotel for two nights and were very loud. Slamming doors, talking very loudly both late at night and early morning. This hotel is not very sound proof but other than that nice. Quick access to the 401 and easy to get to.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Nathalie
"Enjoyable stay for a reasonable price."
Bought ticket on Expedia for a very nice price. I stayed in this hotel before and standards haven't dropped. I would revisit again and/or recommend to family and friends.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Marese
"Very clean hotel"
This was my first time staying at a Holiday Inn & I was not disappointed. I checked in & out fast & friendly. The room was super clean, which is VERY important to me & my room had a microwave, which was awesome!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Would definitely recommend."
Hotel was great - free parking, great breakfast, clean and comfortable room, price was good as well.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice, comfortable room and great breakfast!"
Breakfast was really good, receptionist is friendly and the room is very comfortable! :)
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Ivana
SG
The room was clean, comfortable bed and had a microwave/mini fridge/coffee maker. The staff were all very pleasant to deal with and the neighbourhood was safe (beside a police station). I definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on a family shopping trip to Toronto. The room was clean the front desk clerk friendly and helpful and the breakfast is very good. Over all a great place to stay!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay at our hotel. We value your comments and we will look forward to see you again. Thank you Guest Services Manager
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Like home for me"
nice place great people
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Above and beyond."
Second time at this hotel, Definitely not the last!!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Jonathan
Had a small problem with the key card when we first got there and it had to get re-programmed. Someone else on our floor had the same issue. Other than that, enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Quick Trip"
Had to make a quick trip to Toronto for my daughter to write a test. Always book at a Holiday in Express knowing the stay will be clean and will be able to get breakfast before heading out.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Jamie
"Very happy with our stay"
I have no complaints at all with our stay. I was there with 3 kids. We all slept well, ate a good breakfast. Shower was great. I have long thick hair so not all hotel shower heads are suitable to me! I would definitely book there again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
This hotel was close to a wedding venue so it was a close cab ride back. The staff were very helpful at checkin and super friendly. My room also had a nice large standup shower which I preferred to the standard tub.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Katie
"York"
Very pleasant . staff very helpful
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"not so clean"
room cleanliness can be improved
2 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
AL
"average ok"
a little bit far from Toronto downtown, free parking, bathroom's aircon too noisy
2 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
AL
"Ok hotel,"
We have been to other Holiday Inn Express, we had a higher expectation. This hotel can improve the reception area and Breakfast they serve in the morning. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Shaun
Hotel had no pool and is right beside the police station. Woman at front desk was really nice. Room was normal.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
"It's a Holiday Inn."
Included continental breakfast was great, room was very clean. Helpful staff, gave us directions and easiest ways to get around. Held onto luggage so we could go out after we checked out and not have to lug it around. Location was okay, was chosen because it was decently close to the Vaughan Mills mall and Canada's Wonderland. We weren't informed of a shuttle package that was apparently available so if you're heading to Wonderland, make sure you ask about this as we took Taxi's to and from our two days going.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Randy
"Loved it"
Best breakfast we have ever had, including hot eggs, sausages and made to order pancakes. Hotel staff was very helpful, even supplying forgotten razors and shaving cream for the boys!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel . We are glad you were able to enjoy all our hotel has to offer GM
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Needs Improvements"
Starting with the negatives 1)No fridge and microwave oven in the room 2)No dustbin or trashcan in the washroom 3)No room service 4)In case of television,the quality of video and picture was very low 5)Some of the lamps in the room were not working Positives: 1)Staff was ok 2)15 mins away from a mall 3)Breakfast was top notch
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Thank you very much for your constructive comments. Your comments help us increase our learning and give us the opportunity to review our levels of service. I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future. Best Regards GM
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Anik
"Accessible"
Satisfied
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Thank you for taking the time to review Holiday Inn Express North York. We are glad that you were able to enjoy all our hotel has to offer. We are looking forward to having you come and stay again. Best Regards GM
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Rochel
"No complaints"
Our stay at the hotel was great! It's really close to a lot of things like shopping malls and wonderland. It's really clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet was also good, lots of choices. I'd definetely recommend this hotel!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Thank you very much for taking time to review the Holiday Inn Express North York. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our Express Breakfast. We look forward to your next stay with us! Best Regards GM
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
katie
"Canada's Wonderland Getaway"
The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was great! Our kids loved the pancake maker. The only thing was the shower sliding doors didn't want to stay closed. Staff was friendly and courteous.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Thank you very much for the feedback on the Holiday Inn Express North York. It so nice to know that your kids loved the Pancakes! Best Regards GM
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
curlea
"Older clean"
Good breakfast rooms were clean but hotel is showing it's age. Good hotel for a stop over not an extended stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
James, Thank you so much for your review. I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future. Best Regards
3 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Horrible - Dirty"
Did not like this hotel at all. Location is sketchy and the hotel room was gross. One of the beds had large stains on the sheets, our toilet didn't work half the time and when it did it would barely flush and there were tons of hairs on the bathroom floor upon arrival. Just gross, would never stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Steve, I am so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. We do appreciate your comments and strive to meet all of your expectations on your next stay with us. Best Regards GM
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"good"
the trafic
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Thank you so much for your review. We hope that we have the opportunity host you again in the near future. Best Regards GM
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
louis
"Nice and affordable"
Stayed 3 nights and had no complaints. Breakfast is a big plus, not a big fan of continental, so the eggs and bacon & sausage was very pleasant.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Lino, Thank you very much for your review. We are very proud of our breakfast and it is always nice to know that people enjoy the selections. We looking forward to hosting you again in the near future. Best Regards GM
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Lino
"Close to the U of T. Needs some Renos!"
Stayed at the hotel for 5 nights to attend the Rogers Cup Tennis Tournament. Room was clean but had an old smell to it. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast but was overwelmed with how busy it was. Always a line up to get any food.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Shane
"bad back after sleeping in bed"
Bed needs updating. Breakfast good. No pool. Over priced.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
steve
"Rooms nice , staff awful, overall experience bad"
The front desk tenants were rude, I did not have a good time and I would not recommend
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Disappointed stay"
I reserved and paid for a room with 2 double beds. Upon our arrival, I was given a room with a King size bed. Thank goodness I was not travelling with my son instead of my daughter. There was no manager on duty or available to help. Bathroom floor was covered with black hairs. To top it off, I found a white hair in my breakfast after removing it from my mouth. Would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Never again
"Convenient location, close to the Rexall Center."
Room was comfortable and convenient. The breakfast was great and people were friendly.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Laurie
"Meh"
The rooms were fine, good size. It just sucks that they didn't have a fridge or microwave available in the room. The breakfast was ok too, not a hot breakfast like we expected but good enough I guess.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Decent room, way over priced for what's you get"
-for the price it should have included a mini fridge in the room along with a microwave (which it had neither) -needed note towels and always had to hunt down a maid -no counter space in the bathroom -no table space for your things in the room -overall nice room, comfy beds, cleanliness was good
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Would stay again."
The Holiday Inn Express was very clean and the staff was great. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Christine
"Close to Pearson Airport"
Good value at $119 per night. Very close to Black Creek Pioneer Village and York University. The breakfast room was pleasant. We requested a microwave and a small fridge on the Hotels.com website, but they never came. Having these appliances would have saved us even more money.
7 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Needs some work"
Room felt damp, elevator sounded like was going to break, breakfast was aweful, the set up of the breakfast was not efficient. I asked for a fridge and the guy at the front desk rolled his eyes and said " I will request for one." I stayed for 5 nights and finally got a fridge on the 3rd night. I just wasnt really impressed especially for paying $108/night. The only good thing I could say was I always came back to a clean room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Sabi, Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. Although we are always disappointed to hear that someone's stay was not to their satisfaction, we appreciate knowing the issues you experienced so that we can take the appropriate steps to correct them. Thank you so much, Best Regards GM
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Sabi
"Perfect location and comfortable stay"
Worked out perfectly for the nature of our event as it was early in the morning. Nice to have breakfast included. Comfortable, clean and the service was wonderful. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Grad Mom
The people were very friendly and pleasant. Breakfast was very good. Booking was very different, somehow we ended up going through these booking services. We thought we were going through the actual hotel. overall - good
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Needs upgrading"
The hotel looks really old and it needs to be upgraded. Service is ok. Good for a quick stay, no more than one night.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014