All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
4022 Parkside Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.6
    2.4
    2.5
    2.3
"Bad service"
Reserved a room with two double beds, was given one double bed and a pull out couch. Front desk employee claimed they didn't have any rooms with two doubles available. No sheets for the pull out couch. Only given a flat sheet and a damp blanket when requested. Was not given extra bath towels when they were requested.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Matthew
"Needs some inprovements"
Could not find hotel staff, the lighting and smell seems like something out of a scary movie. Use a different cleaning scent, change out the sheets. I felt like I paid for an expensive hotel but instead got motel bates.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Not Clean"
Carpet was badly stained , chair was broken. Had to have room key programmed 4-5 times- had prepaid for 4 nights but only stayed 3- decided I would rather pay for a better hotel then to stay there.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
casual traveler
"1 month stay"
Pleasant service and the room was nice.
20 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
There was still trash in the trash can and it smelled!!
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice Staff Poor Hotel"
I would like to start by saying the staff were friendly and did try to help... I had reserved a non-smoking room, the room I was given smelled so bad from smoke that my children had a hard time breathing, I requested another room and was given keys but the door wouldn't open. After several trips to the front desk the maintenance man came up to replace the batteries, when this didn’t work I was informed that the hotel was booked and that they would try another hotel. The staff attempted several hotels but all were booked. I tried several other hotels and all were booked. So very disappointed to say the least, the front desk said that the hotel would contact me in the morning but no such attempt was ever made.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
This property needs a complete remodel. My room was littered with cigarette burned carpets, stained furniture, and a toilet which surged non-stop.
4 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Out of the way hotel."
It wasn't what I expected that it would be.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Dirty and stinky smoke floors, dirty and filthy towels, slow service.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Anna
"pet friendly???"
EVERYTHING WAS FINE EXCEPT THE $25.00 PER DAY CHARGE FOR HAVING A SMALL PET. THAT CAN HARDLY BE CALLED "PET FRIENDLY".
4 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here again"
They have me a smoking room. It stunk like a bar. Every piece of furniture in the room was stained including the carpet in the room and the hall. The elevator stunk like feet. I saw shady, suspicious activity several times while staying here. Long story short, I left and went to the courtyard in addison. Much nicer for just a little more money.
2 night business trip May 29, 2014
"GOOD FOR THE PRICE"
The room was clean, and having a kitchen with dishes and everything supplied was nice.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean room and your fully equipped kitchen during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"very disappointing experience"
This was a big disappointment. first my reservations were changed without notification from a room with two bed to one, non smoking to a smoking room. the room was awful,it smelled like a bar room. The bed looked like someone had been lyning in the bed ready. This room wasn't good at all and I will never stay at another Extended Stay Site again. I didn't and couldn't stay at your business and this made my weekend really bad. Your staff stated that I wouldn't be charged for the room and I will check that. I'm still waiting to hear from your manager, but that hasn't happen.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Sherman D
"WORST STAY EVER! Please read!"
Be warned: We arrived 15 minutes before check in and they made us wait in the lobby until 3pm exactly... for no reason! The rooms were already available! The room was hot despite turning the air to the lowest setting. When we tried to take a shower the water was cold. At first we called the front desk to see what they could do but they said they had a lot of guests arriving so there was nothing they could do at the time. Then we walked to the desk and asked to be moved to another room but she said we were stuck with the room we had because the hotel was full (even though we were one of the first people to check in that day!) When we asked her to call maintenance she said that he did not have a phone on him. There also was no manager on duty. When maintenance finally arrived they informed us that the hot and cold labels were backwards! GOOD TO KNOW! The room overall was dingy and not very cleanly. There was even a dead centipede bug stuck in the matting of a picture on the wall. They did not service the room AT ALL while we stayed. Instead we were responsible for our own cleanup, including taking our dirty towels to the front desk in exchange for clean ones. We were also only given two sets of plates and utensils so we constantly had to wash dishes. There was no ice machine, only ice cubes in the freezer trays that looked dirty. Also, the family above us was up all night, every night, and we could hear them constantly moving around. Worst hotel stay EVER.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch
Cassie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced with your air conditioner and water in your room. I will be sure to meet with our maintenance staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing our cleaning standards and procedures with our housekeeping staff to prevent similar issues from occurring. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Cassie
"Dump"
I would not stay this place - rude, indignant, and otherwise mismanaged facility. Rooms are not clean. Front desk is non-existent, or rude when you ask for service. Re-keying a card key is a challenge, supposedly due to a software upgrade
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
UpSet in Dallas
"If I had known"
When I arrived to the Extended Stay America Farmers Branch, I was told that I was put in a smoking room. I had requested a non-smoking. I was upgraded to a suit, while I contacted Hotels.com & added a night. After being in the room an hour I started noticing how bad the room looked and felt. The lights near the bed would not turn. I could not use the phone to call the front desk. I could not use the pass code provided for wifi. When I left for evening to pick up a meal I mentioned the lights and the pass code to the on site manager. When I arrived with my meal, I did not use the dishes because they were filthy. I tried to raise the temperature in the sink to as hot as it would go in order to wash dishes that were caked with grease and the previous occupants meals dried on the cups, flatware and plate, I opted to eat off of the Styrofoam container. When I pulled back the cover that evening, I thought I would find all sorts of unmentionables, there were none, but I still felt like I should sleep on top of the covers. The next day when I returned to my room, my card key did not work. I went to the front desk for assistance. The front desk clerk looked like she was mad because I interrupted her dinner. I asked her to reset my key, as she promptly spat spittle and food at me when replied that I was only guaranteed one night. When I produced the hotel.com receipt for the second night, she said Expedia had made a mistake. I could not wait to leave the next morning.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
MAHILL510
Had issues with the AC Heat fans but no other non-smoking rooms available to move me too. A dirty wash rag was left on top of shower curtain rail & no clean wash rags for our use. Manager asked how our stay was upon check out. I described everything & she was shocked. Offered a free night if we're back in the Dallas area. Hope to see if improves. Needs some renovation. Surrounding area is nice & appeared safe in general. Coffee in front lobby was also good.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
T Smith
"Altercation made the convenience inconvenient"
I would have loved my stay at this hotel except that the police had to be called because of an altercation between the neighbors and a guest or friend of theirs. I was almost asleep when I heard a young man running up and down the hall, cursing and banging on my neighbor's door. I don't know if the hotel can prevent against something like this but that mired my experience at this hotel. The police were called and the situation was resolved an hour later.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
Tina
"Loved the space"
The staff was helpful and the rooms were very big alot of apace to move around in.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Dissappointed"
I booked a double queen bed suite and paid for a Double queen bed suite, But when i arrived They gave me a sinlge queen bed suite. The guy at the front desk was nice, but he didnt even tell me that I wasnt going to be getting what I actually booked and PAID FOR. No one contacted me about refunding me the difference, So i was very upset at this.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Tiny
"Bad hotel"
It was horrible. I reserved a non-smoking room and they gave me a smoking room.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch
Antonio - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that we were unable to provide you with the non-smoking room that you requested. Please accept my apology. In response to your comments, I am working with our staff to revamp our reservation and check-in procedures to try to eliminate these types of issues moving forward. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
antonio
"Somewhat dated...but certainly well worth it"
Good location...safe, lots of parking. Stores nearby. Certainly will return at my next visit to north dallas
4 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Full Kitchen and Suite for a reasonable price."
Hotel is starting to feel slightly worn, but is clean. I wish they had a rewards program. Pool closes in winter and there is No hot-tub/spa. The Deluxe Suite has a good size, internet and Tv worked. Kitchen equipment is spartan but I could make it work. Small exercise room With Cardio equipment (threadmill + Bike).
6 night business trip Dec 2, 2012
JJ
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch

"You get what you pay for"
06/17/15 terrill24 Monahans, Texas
I booked this hotel on Priceline for $38 a night so I can't complain too much. As soon as we arrived we realized why it was so cheap. The entire hotel smells pretty bad, mainly of smoke. The hotel is being remodeled from the 3rd floor down. Hopefully after their remodel they will go non smoking and this won't be an issue. The breakfast consisted of oatmeal, granola bars and apples. Have never stayed at an extended stay so maybe that's what they consider breakfast. Was just a little misleading when it was advertised as having breakfast. Ramona at the front desk was very nice and helpful. We ended up being from the same area, we wouldn't have found that out had she not been so friendly. The room itself was not too bad, however; it was never cleaned the whole time we were there. We had towels piled up in our room and kept having to go ask for more. I probably wouldn't stay here again unless some of the above were changed.
"It's not the worst--but it's not good."
05/21/15 IMGoNFar Austin, TX
Service was friendly. Large, quiet room. Full kitchen. Comfy bed. But they don't change the towels and sheets, it was dingy and worn, a chair in the room was clearly broken, and frankly, I felt like I paid too much at only a third of the standard rate on the back of the doors. If you have a large family with sleeping cots, I could see how you might consider its full kitchen, but it's not a floor I would sleep on and I would not chance the couch. The mattress AND the bottom bed cover (there were two) were covered with stains, and as I walked into the place, a Farmers Branch PD officer was telling the front desk clerk "If he comes back, you call me!" If I had not prepaid, I would have skipped the whole thing. Also, breakfast was chintzy. Single granola bar packs?!?! A two star this ain't.
"The worst hotel - avoid at any cost"
04/19/15 Stoky G
The dirties hotel I ever been. We were asking almost every week to get our room cleaned. Garbage is dropped exposed over the carpet in hallways. We canceled our reservation and left after we were robed twice and our expensive belongs were taken out of our second floor room. No support from the staff and not even "We are sorry" after the robberies done from someone with the master key from the hotel. I asked Manager to help me with the insurance claim, but no response. AVOID AT ANY COST
"Large, comfortable & quiet room."
09/28/14 Kirsten24
The staff at this location was very friendly and welcoming. Our room was very large and clean. The bed was big and comfortable. I did not hear anyone in the halls or other rooms which made for a peaceful nights sleep. For dinner we walked to Fuzzy's Taco Shop across the parking lot and had great food, drinks, and service. This hotel offers grab & go breakfast in the mornings which consisted of fruit, oatmeal, granola bars, and coffee. The room also has a full kitchen if you wanted to make something yourself. Great stay & would certainly recommend this hotel for one night or longer stay.
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in!"
08/11/14 mscris99 Little Rock, Arkansas
This hotel should be torn down and rebuilt forget remodeling!!!! The carpet is seriously nasty and the odor was horrible. The ceiling panels had water damage, all the furniture had stains. My worst hotel experience ever!
"Alright Place"
08/08/14 Rmharts
I booked via Hotwire for this hotel, only spent $45 for the night. For the money it was fine. Nice room, Friendly staff. To get all the amenities for the kitchen part you have to ask for them from the front desk. In the morning they just have a grab and go breakfast which I knew that going into it but there was never any coffee made which sucked. I even checked a few times. The pool was small but quite nice. I would stay here again if I HAD too.
"IT WAS TERRIBLE"
06/01/14 cdlutz59 Dallas, Texas
I booked this hotel on Priceline. The young lady, Dedtria, was nice enough to give me a nonsmoking room. This room smelled like smoke so bad that when I got home after my week's stay I had to wash all my clothes. Even my pillow now smells like smoke. The "fully equipped" kitchen had 2 knives, 1 fork, 1 plate, 1 bowl and 1 coffee cup. When I went to the front desk to ask for a spoon, the attendant had such a bad attitude, like I was interrupting her. In fact, except for Dedtria, the rest of the staff was rude and not helpful. When I asked for a kitchen towel because I didn't have one, she asked me to bring her down the one that was in my room. When I told her there wasn't one, she rolled her eyes. The room was also filthy. Bugs in the corner, dirty floors, dusty and smelled so bad. The "grab and go" was terrible as well, and 2 mornings the coffee pot was empty. Also the air conditioning rattled and I could hardly sleep. I would never stay there again and actually left one day before my 8 day stay that I paid for was supposed to end.
"Okay. Not great."
05/15/14 Bee802 Dallas, Texas
Check in was easy, check out was... odd. The lobby wasn't open when I needed to check out at 6:30am. I discovered, in the middle of the night, my AC was leaking on the floor. The wifi never worked, and when I called the tech support on the little placard in the room they said they no longer do tech support for that location. The only open wifi connection was to some weird unsecured connection that looked easy to hack. Also, a very noisy property, so it was hard to sleep. There was hair on the mattress and pillows, so I'm not so certain they actually clean the linens between guests. Not the worst experience, but definitely not the best. It was okay.
"Dissed by Extended Stay America"
05/04/14 Bill P Denver, Colorado
The staff needs training for sure. They had real attitude problems. I booked online through Priceline and because of this was bumped from non-smoking rooms and given a room that hadn't been cleaned yet. I was moved to a non-smoking room the next day. It was very nice. Breakfast was promised and there was never any served that I could find. When I checked out, my request for a receipt was refused with instructions to get it through Priceline.
"Poorly trained staff."
03/30/14 ScottyWood1927 Tyler, Texas
I arrived at the hotel at 1 am with our daughter asleep in the car. The front desk was closed and barred. I used the lobby phone to call the clerk. She was NOT glad to see me. She informed me I did not have a reservation and told me to call the reservation agency myself . It took 30 minutes to check in and I was obviously unwelcomed. The room was decent. The air conditioner was loud and the ceiling had water stains. I did receive a one hour late check out after asking. The "Grab and Go" breakfast snack was appreciated.