All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
2420 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX, 76006, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.7
"Nice room, bad service"
The room was nice, but the management was very unprofessional and rude.
5 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Do not rent list. No reasoning with them"
There were 5 people in our party and we were renting 3 rooms. We had a reservation for 1 month. I called and confirmed our reservation over the phone and it was good. Staff at facility would not rent room to us. Not to anyone in our party for no reason. Said my name was on a do not rent list and didn't have a reason for it. I have never rented a room from them before. They still wouldn't rent the room to anyone else in our party. Their office was in a closet and no one was even there when we arrived. People came up looking for supplies for their rooms because they were missing soap, etc.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Belinda
"happy costumer"
Great stay, clean room.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Alicia
"Horrible!!!"
Place looked run down. They are remodeling. "Front Desk" is in a laundry room storage area. First room we were in had absolutely no towels or wash rags, no light bulbs in two bedside lamps and smelled really bad of smoke - this is a non-smoking hotel. Front desk lady who was very nice at check-in became very rude and wouldn't speak when I asked for towels and light bulbs. She found towels but no light bulbs. Then moved us to a different room - without speaking and being very snotty. Second room did not smell and had towels and light bulbs - but no hair dryer in either room so we could not have washed our hair - even IF there had been hot water - which there was none either. Would never stay at an extended stay again!!!! Horrible!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"quiet place nice room"
Good service
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"getaway"
It was nice
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
It is so rewarding to read that you had a nice stay with us. Our team strives to make sure each of our guests have a pleasant stay and it looks like we were able to make this happen for you. We truly appreciate your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"loooks are deceiving"
could be agood hotel if management can get their act together rooms are ok room service is poor Should not leave only 1 person thers at night to manage the place, at least 2 people
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the management of the hotel is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are making sure we have extra staff available during busy periods to accommodate our guests in a more efficient manner. Our hotel is in the middle of a renovation and we do appreciate the patience you had while staying with us. We aim to provide a great experience to our guests and know that this renovation will help us accomplish this. Thank you for bringing your stay to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
EZEKIEL
"room for the weekend"
it was ok, had the 2bdrm suite needed more towels and kitchenware
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"the best place to stay when in arlington"
They are great ,neat ,clean and they employees are very respectful and the kids are free anything you need just ask I would recommend everyone
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. I'm thrilled that you feel we are the best place to stay in Arlington. We appreciate your recommending our hotel to your family and friends. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Danielle
"Na"
Nafychfifiiygg hyuf u u dfjir t iiu tdf i iiugffhu
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
na
"nice roomy"
It was bad at first was booked into a dirty room. They fixed it and upgraded that was nice, after that it was a nice visit.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that we checked you into an incorrect room upon arrival. Still, we are glad to know that our staff was able to get you moved to a clean upgraded room quickly. I'm pleased to hear that your stay was nice after this mistake we made. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Very impressed with the rooms. We had two deluxe suites. Very shocked to see such a big room and very clean. We paid low but received so much more than we expected.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
It is so rewarding to read that you were impressed with our newly renovated rooms and that your stay was better than you expected. I'm glad you found that our hotel offers clean, spacious suites at a great price. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
4 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Aisha
"I will never stay there again"
I got to my room at 4:00 in the morning, after a 3 1/2 hour delay at the airport. I would expect the hotel staff to help me with my luggage, but no..... There was nothing to drink, not even a glass in my room for water. The room had a bad smell, so I kept the window open all the time, even thought it was cold outside. The phone worked the first day only. They gave me several phones to try and none worked; so this problem went on. No shampoo or soap, I had to go down 2 floors to get towels and soap. The elevator only worked part of the time. My son came and got me 2 days earlier than was going to stay. Absolutely the worse hotel I have ever stayed in. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Stay for a VERY good price!!!!"
I had no problems with this hotel at all. It's in a good location, it was cheap in cost and the room was very clean and everything worked perfectly.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a great stay at a good price. I'm glad you found our rooms to be clean and our hotel in a convenient location. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Not perfect but still nice"
My room was great and was very clean and comfortable. However, most of the staff were pleasant and professional, there was one in particular who was very lazy and unprofessional even lied about not having any tissue or can openers in the entire hotel; then the manager had the nerves to make excuses when in reality even if she was new and didn't know where everything was located she could have called management and asked. Especially for bathroom tissue, that is a necessity. Not to mention that I called her complained about the sugar ants that were in my kitchen and bathroom, and 2 days later she had not reported it nor made a note of my complaint. Other than those things I enjoyed my stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was both clean and comfortable. Thank you for the positive comments about our staff. I was disheartened to hear that some of our staff members were not professional. I will use review to make sure they give great guest service going forward. Thank you again for staying with us in our newly renovated hotel and for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
7 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Volanda
"Hotel Stay"
Other than the fact that the hotel was under renovation, my family and myself really enjoyed our stay here. Front desk were really nice, rooms are really clean. Sure to come back soon!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Chongo
"Not impressed, you get what you pay for"
Our room had no towels and we had to ask at least twice to recieve some then we had no trash cans in the room and no batteries in the tv remote. I don't know if it was due to renovations but it sounded like a child running across the floor above us at all hours so it made it a little hard to sleep. The we left an item in the room the day we checked out and to no surprise they didn't find it anywhere. Overall was less than impressed and I will not be returning.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the housekeeping and noise issues you experienced during your stay. I have spoken with my staff to find out how we could have handled the noise complaint in a way that would have taken better care of this issue. I will also be meeting with the housekeeping staff to instruct them on paying closer attention to details when going through a room to prevent experiences similar to yours from happening again. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
The staff was rude all around and didn't seem to care enough about our stay. We weren't provided a key sleeve or a hotel map. We got lost several times and they didn't provide nearly enough accommodations inside the room. We had 2 towels for 3 people and one washcloth. I was very disappointed in the stay the only good thing was the beds were comfortable. That's it.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
karie
"Arlington Room Stay"
Great looking rooms that have been redone. Very quiet inside the room.
7 night trip Feb 5, 2015
Ken
"i will DEFINITELY recommend this location!!"
Lovely lady at front desk, lovely remodeled room made me regret that I did not choose this location for my other 2 stays with Extended Stay America!!
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Natalie
"Great quality. Nosy managers."
It was a nice, remodeled room. I called the office and told them that my work called to move me to another location and I would be checking out N hour late. They told me OK, but then the manager stood in our doorway until we packed all our things.
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
I would like to thank you for posting a positive review of your stay in our newly renovated hotel. I'm glad you found our rooms to be comfortable as we want you to have a pleasant stay away from home. I do apologize that we were not able to accommodate a late check-out for you. In response to your feedback I will be meeting with the front desk staff to determine why we could not give you an extra hour in the room. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope that we can have you as our guest again soon.
6 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Staff"
The front desk personnel were very rude. Definitely not staying here again.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN"
BAD HOTEL PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW WAKE UP CALL # THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY BILL NO WATER IN ROOM SMELL VERY BAD
Response by Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your stay with us did not match our company’s high standards. I noticed that you requested a receipt and this was not provided to you. Our staff should have informed you that Hotels.com would be able to provide you with a receipt. When you reserve through Hotels.com, they actually charge your card and should e-mail a receipt to you then. I apologize for the lack of communication. Our phone system doesn't allow us to set up wake-up calls, however we do provide alarm clocks in the room and I apologize that this was not communicated to you. In response to your feedback, I will be coaching my front desk staff on how to better communicate our policies with our guests to prevent further negative experiences. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
mike
"Marketing director for Tulsa"
It was a positive stay for a week. I stayed there last year and it was much improved this year.
7 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice Hotel."
This is a nice clean hotel, it's spacious, high speed internet, with kitchen, full size refrigerator and nice location too. Hotel is still under renovation. Will definitely recommend.
3 night trip Feb 2, 2015
"Manager front desk very snotty"
Manager was very snotty with me and also told me that I could lave if I didn't want to wait til 3 pm after the room has been charged. They didn't have towels nor dishes in the room.
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Jamila
"Great hotel with an apartment-like layout!"
I am in between homes & staying here makes it feel like a real home.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
sing
When I got there the system was down and it took the attend 30 min to get creative and find me a room
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Not convenient"
Still under construction so I will give them a break about inconveinence of elevators and stairs as well as vending
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"An okay stay"
There was a smell in the room I couldn't figure out what it was or why it was there,
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
kaseka
"private get away"
Had a great stay
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
decory
"I've stayed at better."
I usually love this hotel chain but this particular one needs a few improvements.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Friendly Staff, Very Clean, under reconstruction right now but still really clean even for that going on.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"great stay"
It took 30 min to get checked in because no one was at the front desk
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Antony
"Mean manager"
When I arrived after a 4 hour drive I yawned and the manager got mad asking me to leave the room if I had to do that again.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Not the best experience"
The hotel was under renovation. The trash was full in our room and pizza pockets were left in the fridge
2 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
BENJAMIN
"I like. It"
Really. Nice i like. It i stay. More. Time and i recommend. To all my friend's and family
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Not Bad"
You get what you pay for. Overall it wasn't too bad and would stay again. Hotel is under remodel but the room were decent. There aren't any vending machines so make sure you grab snacks and drinks before you're in for the night.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2015
Jason S
"Newly Renovated"
Very relaxing
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Dirty hotel, broken bed, no towels"
This place was horrible! The bed was broken, we had no towels, it was dirty...the only reason we stayed is because everything else in the area was sold out, but we had to go buy our own towels at target.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Rebecca
"Not what we imagined"
Booked for a football game for husband and kids. Surely thought for as much as the room was it was going to be a bit more presentable. They hated it and said would never stay here again. Said the rooms were very old and needed to be updated.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Stacy
"Expected better"
Hotel was not clean, had to get the maid to come in to clean some spots in the bathroom of the room we were given. Mattresses were very soggy, carpet was very worn and dirty.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Next to six flags"
I enjoyed my stay it was clean staff was great.. Excellent service! I would recommend them to anyone
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Anton
"Not so nice hotel."
Hotel staff very helpful. But hotel furnishings and appliances very used. Refrigerator made all kinds of noises. Room walls are very thin. You could really hear children jumping up & down playing. I do not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Good needed bigger bed and softer mattress other than that good place to stay
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"good night stay"
we got there late after the game on thanksgiving day our room was ready and clean did not have any problem checking in cristine at front desk was very nice and helpful . only thing like reviews say hall had like smell of smoke but not a thing you cant stand until you get to your room besides that its ok and stadium six flags and restaurants very close and eazy access , we will try to stay again next time we are in Arlington ...........
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
oscar
"Do not stay here"
The reason and the experience for our "mini vacation" was wonderful but the hotel was not. We simply tolerated it. This is not worth the money spent whatsoever. We've spent many of nights at countless hotels across America and by far this hotel (if you want to call it that) is at the bottom of our list. I highly discourage anybody from staying here.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"It's not what it seems"
The outside was ok but the inside left a lot to be desired. There was hair on the bathroom floor and in the tub. It clearly hadn't been deep cleaned or cleaned in a while . Where I thought that it would be close to AT&T stadium it really wasn't. It was a disappointment over all.
"WORST EXPERIANCE EVER"
I WENT TO CHECK IN AND THEY DID NOT HAVE A ROOM FOR ME. THEY ASKED ME TO LEAVE AND FIND ANOTHER HOTEL AFTER BEING THERE AN HOUR. I HAD MY RESERVATION IN AN EMAIL AND PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. THIS WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIANCE. THE STAFF WAS TERRIBLE.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
kevin
"Ok hotel close to AT&T stadium and 6 flags"
People were very knowledgable about the area and how to get places
Other trip Oct 22, 2014