All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
17522 Rosbough Blvd, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Confortable"
The room was OK a bit dark (brown) and had no pictures on the wall. The staff were friendly although I would like to have seen them dressed for a professional job and not locked in the office. Room advertised a fully equipped kitchen. We had nothing at all in our kitchen and had to go to the office to request glasses. We got plastic glasses for our wine. Bed was comfortable, Hotel just needs some upgrading and TLC
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"get what you pay for"
Hotel is dirty and run down. Too much to detail. It wasn't the worst I have seen but close. But have to say it was also one if the lowest priced hotels in the area. Define case of you get what you pay for
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Not fancy but comfortable"
Not fancy but comfortable. Good bed, nice kitchen, helpful staff. Near airport and I71,but quiet. Restaurants and shopping nearby. And the price is right.
6 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Bruce
"Not what you expect in a hotel."
Not what I was expecting when I walked in, there is no formal front desk, and the evening help was VERY limited. The room was generally clean, but there were stains all over the walls which made the room seem very dingy. The day-time staff was extremely friendly, and very polite. If I were there for a vacation I would have changed hotels, but since it was for business it was good for the purpose.
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Don't Bother"
Terrible!! Had to ask 3 times for cooking/dishes and when they finally arrived, very sparse and well used - so much for the "customized kitchen". Room was old and worn ... even the sofa bed looked like it had come out of dumpster (stains and rips). The hook on the back of the bathroom door had been ripped out. The curtains didn't even close properly - someone had left a few large paperclips that were used to keep the curtains together. I could go on. Extremely over-priced considering everything!
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Helen
"not extra clean"
hair on towels. breakfast - consisted of about 2 items.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Anna
"Close to shopping, restaurants and interstate"
The hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. Needs some updating and the bed was pretty comfortable if you like semi-firm mattresses. Kmart and quite a few restaurants are within walking distance. I-71 is only a few minutes away. One of the few hotels I'm aware of that still offer smoking rooms, of which all are on the 3rd floor. Overall, a nice experience.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. It's great to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating, and that our location was so convenient to your needs. Still, I do regret to read that you felt our hotel needs updating. Your comments on these issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Armygirl1969
"Good room, good location for a great price"
Was in town for a quick 2 nights and picked a place based on proximity and price. The lobby could definitely use a renovation but the room was actually very nice, which matters more than the lobby. The bathroom/shower was clean and updated, spacious with plenty of towels. I slept great on the bed, closet space was good, room layout was also good. Customer service was great - we were missing shampoo and when I asked the front desk they gave me extras of everything. If travels bring you to Middleburg Heights, its a nice hotel in a great, convenient location. Overall, I would stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Daniel - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff took care of your needs. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Not the Extended Stay America we're used to"
Check In was ok. Lady was pleasant, but forgot to tell me there were no dishes, mugs, silverware, pots or pans in the "complete" kitchen in our unit. Fan in elevator was filthy. Even though they knew we had 2 adults and 2 children checking in, they forgot to give us any bedding for the sleeper sofa. When I went to the lobby to get bedding I was given a blanket covered with hair. Complimentary coffee station had no tea bags, creamers or sugar first night and was totally missing the second night. The morning we left no staff members greeted us and they offered no assistance trying to get a luggage cart through a door that wouldn't stay open, even though they could see me struggling. We were kept up both nights by the room above us. There was no buffer for sound carrying. We will never go back to this location. We stayed at the Extended Stay America in North Olmsted last time we were in Cleveland and that location was very nice.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to read that the front desk attendant did not inform you of our new kitchen policy and that your room was not properly prepped for your family's arrival. I will be working with my staff to ensure that we are informing guests at check-in that you can request kitchen equipment to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I will be working with my staff to ensure that we are fully accommodating guests with bedding for pullout sofas as well as assistance with luggage. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"A dump with a nice staff"
A dump but at least it's cheap. The staff was very nice.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
We received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear that our hotel was not to your satisfaction. In response to your feedback, we are making it our goal to improve and update the hotel in the upcoming year. We have a bunch of projects scheduled that will help improve our hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Nice hotel, close to a lot of restaurants. Did not stay to long but was a good experience. Good price. It's a little bit updated but I can not ask for more for the price I paid. I recommend this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am so pleased to read that you appreciated our hotel's location and our affordable rates. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Catty
"Don't bother"
When we first walked in we noticed a musty smell. The lobby was nothing to look at, and where you checked in was actually in a room that we thought was a workroom for business guests. The hallways were musty. The room was large so we had some hope... however, we were quickly disappointed. There was a large gap all the way around the door letting in all kinds of light and noise. The bed was hard and the couch was uncomfortable. We heard the refrigerator running all night as it was right on the other side of a small wall right next to the head of the bed. No ice bucket or cup in the room. Apparently you have to request them. We chose the hotel because we thought since it catered to longer stays it would be more comfortable. They also had a queen bed and the Hampton we had wanted to stay at didn't have any queen rooms left. I'm sad that I didn't stay in the full bed at the Hampton. It would have been MUCH more comfortable. Will never stay with this brand again. The only positive was the location. Near shopping and some restaurants and easy to the toll road.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Patti - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We sincerely apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations and that there was an unpleasant odor in the hallways. Our hotel is scheduled for a complete renovation. Our front desk area and our rooms will all have new layouts. Until then, we will work with our housekeeping staff to ensure our entire hotel smells fresh. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate all your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Patti
good the room was fine very roomy staff was freindly
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your spacious room and our friendly staff during your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Like an apartment"
More than pleased with the size and amenities of this place. Like an apartment, really. Or as I told my friends, practicing for assisted living.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Susan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip May 21, 2014
In an effort to keep my thoughts to myself, all I'm going to say is, don't waste your money staying here! Will not EVER stay here or with this organization again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
M. D.
"Ok but could be better"
Booked hotel through hotels. Com. Rec'd good rate. The parking lot has 2 large potholes and you must do alittle obstacle course driving to get around. On cking in, pleasant clerk. Gave her reservation #, ID and cc used to book room. Told her not to run my cc because had paid already. Well she did. Didn't realize this until I cked out 2 days later and had to return to hotel. Day clerk acted as though mistake my fault. Took 3 days to rec money back in my acct. There was no ironing board in room. Was told to use the bed by clerk. When I went to exchange towels was told maintenance was bringing ironing board. No dish detergent in room. It was ok, but make sure you watch your bank acct.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Dawn – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the booking issues you experienced during the check-in process. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our reservations policy and guest protocol to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future!
3 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Dawn
"short stay only"
check in was great. room was great but dated. due to length of stay some amenities wear not available.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Becky – Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms at a great value in a convenient location. Your feedback regarding our amenities will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the near future.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
becky
"Run down rooms"
The rooms were dingy, carpet burned, walls yellow. Granted it was a smoking room but that doesn't mean don't ever paint or replace worn carpeting.I didn't feel comfortable walking in room without shoes. The bed was not very comfortable either.big thumbs down. For twenty more bucks nicer hotels are very close
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I apologize that the condition of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that you found your bed to be uncomfortable. Your feedback will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Unhappy camper
"Excellence **** 1/2"
Wonderful atmosphere, hospitality was warm and the room (smoking) was fresh and cozy! I will truly revisit very soon!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Satisfied
"Ok, very generic"
Very clean and seemed relatively well maintained. No warmth though
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased that you liked your clean room. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
J.K
"It will do"
Best way to describe this hotel / room is clean, functional and suites the need but decor is older and outdated
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our rooms clean and spacious. We are working on updating the interiors of each of our rooms as well. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Great location and good room for a good price. The nonsmoking floor smelled like smoke and there were a couple of bugs in the bathroom. Beds and room were clean. Friendly staff.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Chris - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that the non smoking floor smelled like smoke. Also, that there were a couple of bugs in the bathroom. Still, we are thrilled to know that we were able to provide a clean room and bed for your stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
chris
"Beware"
We arrived after a long flight with two year old twins. The front door was in the process of being fixed, caution tape across the front, we were greeted with the smell of tobacco in the lobby.. When we found the front desk (through an unmarked door) we were informed that the cribs we had requested weren't available. We asked that the another Extended Stay in the area be checked for cribs, they had none. We quickly got on the phone to another hotel. The customer service was dismal. The lobby was dirty. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Kathy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the front door was under repair and the lobby smelled like smoke. I also want to apologize for the fact we did not have a crib for your children. In response to your feedback, I am looking into purchasing cribs for this property. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"nice hotel"
very comfortable hotel, pleasant staff, plenty of restaurants, etc nearby
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide to you a "home away from home" experience that made you feel comfortable. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Might Stay again not sure"
the bed was so hard I couldn't sleep....the sleeper sofa was better then the bed.....they need to give you dish soap so you can do what dishes you use....
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Beth
"Nice hotel close to Baldwin Wallace"
Hotel was convenient to Baldwin Wallace and also close to nice restaurants and grocery shopping. Kitchen was very nice and bed was comfortable. Liked the Wifi but was stunned that the service waa changed after a day or 2. Had to get a new password from staff.
Response by Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
We truly appreicate your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide a home away from home for you during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
FJW
"Not worth the price"
$40 room for only $115 per night. Staff was very nice and helpful, facilities were a different matter. I was greeted into the main hall of the hotel by someone's barking dog and a sharp smell reminiscent of an Indian restaurant. My room didn't get better. Furniture was old and worn, carpet was stained, bathtub was moldy. Just felt like a CHEAP hotel, but cost way too much.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
"Budget Hotel"
We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights for my daughter's freshman college orientation at Baldwin-Wallace University. It was in a good location, close to the university with lots of nearby restaurants, shopping and movie theaters. The free WIFI worked well. The hotel itself was very basic. No maid service unless you were staying 8 or more nights. There was an odor in the hotel which you noticed as soon as you walked in. There was no shampoo or conditioner provided. You had to go to the lobby and ask for towels. The beds were comfortable. The "Grab and Go" breakfast was pathetic. Little more available than some coffee, a few apples, oatmeal packets and cereal bars. If you are trying to save money, it is ok for a night or two, but I wouldn't recommend it if you want to stay in a nice hotel.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
No Hotel shuttle even though they are close to the airport. I guess for most people staying a while they have a car. I stayed here because of the rate. They were doing some renovation while I was there. It needs it. It looks dated inside.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
It is a nice location to stay. We are going to Niagara from Chicago. We booked this hotel so that we can stay in the night on the way to our trip to Niagara. We reached hotel at Midnight. Based on the instructions, we could able to enter the hotel. There was some renovation work is going on. Also I found lot of smoking smell in the hotel which keeps annoying us.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Venkat
"I would not recommend this hotel"
The hotel common area and rooms were dirty. The hallways smelled of mold and in the room a light was broken, the phone did not work and it also smelled. The carpet was also covered with hair.I will not stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"Nice hotel near area hospital"
I have stayed here multiple times with various family members. The staff was always very courteous and helpful. Our stay was always very enjoyable, which is why we have returned multiple times. Illness in the family necessitated we travel frequently to the area and need a place to stay. After staying here, we would not go anywhere else.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Cindi
"business trip"
The hotel itself was in a good location but the hallways, carpet and bathroom needed to be updated. Definitely not worth the $75.00
1 night business trip May 30, 2013
Harold
"It's ok.."
It was ok ... Lots of coming and goings... Someone asked if I was a cop when I walked through the door. Made me question the clientele right from the kick.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Clean and convenient for the money."
The location and price is the draw. The service was very good. The cleanliness if the bathroom could have been a little better but I was able to deal with it. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2013
D Peterson
"Smokey hotel, but kitchen is a plus."
You'll notice the smell of smoke in the hallways, etc. from the smoking rooms. The room was clean and the kitchen saved money on eating out.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
"Not clean"
We were there for several nights. Hallways were dirty, room smelled like dirty diapers. Toilet looked like it hadn't been cleaned for quite awhile. was very dirty. I would not stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2013
"hotel stay in Cleveland area"
location good, room had areas in bathroom not clean.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Convenient"
The room was nice - kitchenette, basic utensils, a good value, especially if you are staying for a few days. Convenient to restaurants.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
"Convenient location"
Felt relaxed and comfortable
3 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Shankar
Very good. Thank you
2 night trip Feb 12, 2013
"Not as good as expected"
The people working there were very nice; however, the hotel needs to be redone. The carpets (both in the room and hallways) was stained and stretched out. The couch in our room was stained. The kitchen had very few things in it (a couple of plates, couple of cups, very little silverware, 2 pans). I would not have wanted to stay for any length of time.
3 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Convenient for a getaway stay"
It's close to highways that get you to downtown Cleveland. It's also close to all kinds of shopping.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Miss Hill

"Ne pas choisir pour leur petit-déjeuner"
Grande chambre, propre et agréable, mais pour les petit-déjeuners inclus ce n'est pas terrible, delà d'où vient le mot petit en parlant du déjeuner, café et chocolat chaud seulement comme breuvage et muffin, bar tendre et gruau comme repas :-((
Other trip Nov 14, 2013