All hotels in Mishawaka, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4715 N Main St, Mishawaka, IN, 46545, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Not impressed"
There must be very little insulation in those walls bc we could hear everything. Between 2-4am it sounded like whoever was above us was moving their furniture around. You could hear every foot step above us and every footstep in our hall. We were not able to get a good nights sleep. The room was clean but the shower made an awful loud screeching sound when on and the room was outdated. My fiancé and I were not impressed and will probably not stay there again unless absolutely necessary.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Valentine's weekend"
Everyone was very friendly. Checking in and out was easy not like most hotels that take a long time. They had everything ready when I walked in. Was a very relaxing weekend.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Courtney
"Good place for business trip"
The room was just what I needed for my stay......except I had no dishes or utensils. I thought that was included with the room. The room was clean & the bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"enjoyyy it"
clean and comfortable with a gym and coffee and muffins in morning, I stayed an extra day cause I enjoyed the first night so much
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great room with benefits"
the room was large and spacious the cost could not be beat and everything was nearby. The room was very clean and the staff so very helpful
1 night trip Jan 22, 2015
ROBERT
"Close to many retails and UP mall"
It was mostly pleasant! My friend fell outside and no one from the hotel contacted us as discussed.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
shaun
"You get what you pay for"
Don't be fooled by the photos! The room I stayed in looked NOTHING like the photos that are posted on hotels.com website. In fact I was really taken aback by how much the photos were a complete misrepresentation of what the rooms actually looked like. Despite that, the room seemed ok the carpet was very stained and worn and one of the chairs had these red stains all over it, the furniture and fixtures were really out dated. There was this awful smell that filled the halls that smelled as if someone had died.If you need a place to lay your head for one night and you are completely desperate and can't find anywhere else to stay then this place is a good place to stay. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is located in a really great area close to the mall, St. Josephs hospital, and restaurants. Also it's not too far from the Notre Dame campus.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Candace - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and convenient location; however, we are disappointed to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. We will work with our staff to ensure all areas of our hotel are cleaned to our standards and smell fresh at all times. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Candace
"Good place"
Great stay
7 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Clean and comfortable!"
The room was so spacious, it was like a studio apartment. Everything was very clean and comfortable. It was also very quiet. We were very happy with our stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Rachel
"Close to hospital. good for a quick shower and sl"
Stayed close to hospital for family emergency. Nice to have close but very confusing having another one so close.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Ronald B
"not even a cup"
The room was sparse... not even a plastic cup in the bathroom or an ice bucket... There was absolutely nothing in the kitchen cupboards...it did not impact our stay too much but felt a little creepy. However, everything was very clean, the building was quiet, and the bed was comfortable. It served our need for the night.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good place to stay"
It was a good stay and in a good area.
7 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Free Breakfast? Grab N Go muffins,instant oatmeal"
Disappointed. Didn't get what I paid for What else do you want?? I am not going to praise it
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
The front desk clerk India had no personality with us. Did not greet us or smile at us or give us normal pleasantries. I realize I was trying to get a key to my son's room but she could have used some common sense or provided me with some type of alternative rather than to just give me the facts. I felt like I was bothering her and then I observed her being friendly and outgoing with another staff member that she was going over the room vacancy list with and then she told us to have a nice day, etc. Front desk clerk staff members need to be friendly, personable, polite, chatty, etc., especially when their guests are tired and stressed. I was just trying to wake up my children in the next room (two 19 year olds, not actual children) and she provide me no help whatsoever, except to tell me I had to provide an ID which was buried under all my luggage in the back of my vehicle. She did not go out of her way in any way to help me. I was not the only one who observed her unfriendliness. All others in my party (without my being there) observed the same thing.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Easy check in, comfortable bed, clean, No shampoo or plastic cup
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Hotel close to restaurants."
Hotel looks rundown. Beds need to be changed too old and the sheets are all workout
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
william
"Fair"
Room smell like beer. Also real noisy all night.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"nice treat"
Very peaceful
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"clean and friendly"
Had a very nice stay. No problems
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to know that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"personal"
Nice
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Antoinette
"Very unsatisfied"
Well the bed smelled like urine i dont know if the prior customers might of peed on the bed or what but i was very very upset
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Misleading"
The pictures they show on the website are not real, the rooms are old and look not very clean. Worst hotel I have ever been
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Convenient location"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff was attentive to my needs, always asking if things were going well. There was always someone tending the front desk area if needed. The one thing I noticed during my stay was the garbage can in the north stairwell did not seem to get emptied and it was quite full.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize about the garbage can in the north stairwell not being emptied. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure this does not continue in the future. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Joie
Hotel was in poor condition. Smelled musty with many holes patched in walls. Room smelled even worse. Almost left when we saw how filthy comforter and blanket were . Would have left had it not been so late and rooms in town so scarce. Requested new linens. Tried to sleep. Left early next morning without showering because bathroom was just as disgusting. Hotels.com shouldn't even list this property it was so bad.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
The room was not clean at all when we arrived, when we asked to speak to a manager we were told "he/she was not in on the weekends". The Front Desk Staff, Anthony and Kate were wonderful, Anthony came took a look at our room and cleaned it while we went to dinner. We paid a lot of money for the weekend and it was very disappointing to walk into an unclean room.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide our guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room was not clean at check-in. I have discussed your comments with the team, and we are taking corrective actions to ensure your particular situation will not happen again. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Always a pleasure"
Have stayed here a few times and its always a pleasure. Good rooms, great staff, and a decent neighborhood. Planning to stay again when in the area.
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Aleisha
"No cups or maid service"
I have never stayed in a hotel that does not provide cups, according to desk staff, it is a corporate policy! How do they expect guests to brush their teeth? We did not receive maid service, maybe that is also corporate policy? Would not recommend this hotel, especially at the rate of $235 per night with a two night minimum.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Lucky to get a room weekend of a ND game"
Nice room for the price, very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast is just some carbs and fruit. Grounds are maintained well also. Good basic hotel close to Mishawaka shopping and dining.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Will never return."
From the outside, the hotel appears to be very nice. However, on the inside, a foul odor courses through the entire hotel, the beds are extremely uncomfortable, there are no house keepers so you have to make your own bed, take your own trash out, and if you run out of fresh towels, well, that's too bad. I also had reserved a room with two queen beds, but had received one room with one king sized bed. Even after showing the employees my confirmation letter, they still refused to change the room. The supposed "continental breakfast" was a pitcher of cold coffee and some stale danishes/muffins. Perhaps the only positive thing about this hotel is its location- it's located next to various dining establishments (ihop, golden corral, etc.), various shopping centers, such as the University Mall, and it's about ten minutes from Notre dame, which was the sole reason for my visit.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
J
Nice and quiet and perfect for a quick stay. I think I like this hotel better than the Extended Stay up the street.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Taylor
"room cleaning"
I have never stayed anywhere where they don't clean the room or change the sheets unless you have stayed there more than 7 days.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Eboni
The room was very old looking. There was a stale smell in the hall and room. The ceiling in the bathroom was leaking. The shower did not work. Not a good experience at all.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
JC
"Studio with room"
with 4 adults and 2 kids, the studio-like room was a good fit. New pull-out sofa/bed and kitchen were a hit. The 2 queen beds were fine-would have been better if there was a wall dividing the the space. The kitchen didn't have much in utensils and the spa was being worked on. Our first room smelled like smoke-odd of a hotel that is non-smoking. I went to the desk clerk and she was on top of it and gave us an equivalent room=cleaner smelling and on the first floor. Good location for restaurants and shopping and Notre Dame
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Don
We had to stay here because a huge storm came through our area and we were without power. I was very happy to have found a nice hotel that was pet-friendly and economical, while also being central to everything in Mishawaka. However, our room still had the previous occupant's trash in it and the bathroom was very dirty. Further, there weren't any linens for the pull-out couch and the blankets that were in the room were very thin.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"A night of love"
My wife and I used this hotel as a retreat. We had a wonderful time. The facility was clean. The staff was courteous and helpful and they had all the amenities as listed.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Brad
"Nice room very clean"
Booked a motel down the street went to check in they wanted 100.00 for deposit!!!! Very tired didnt need that didnt give me that info wen i booked it so i stayed here they didnt adk me for a deposit ty
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Guineebrat
"Sketchy, avoid"
An abundance of red stains on the carpet. Wine? Hopefully ... Twice I came back and noticed stuff rearranged in the room, indicating someone came in, presumably hotel staff, even though Do Not Disturb tag was on the door. Definitely not appreciated. Will not stay again.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
AD
"Convenient location"
The hotel provided a convenient location for us during our stay in South Bend. The room was spacious and fairly comfortable (although the mattress seemed to sag toward the middle). Although we stayed three nights, only one small tube of shampoo was provided and never replenished. The towels, too, were rather threadbare. We had not realized that the policy of Extended Stay is not to provide housekeeping services unless requested--this was not made clear to us by the staff or in printed literature. For us, the convenience of having a kitchen did not make us for the lack of daily housekeeping service. We would probably not choose this hotel again.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Victoria
"Very close to University"
Friendly staff
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"It is an Extended Stay Hotel!"
It is like any other Extended Stay hotel, no frills, kitchenette, bed, sofa and all of the things you need for an over night or long term stay at a very reasonable price. Do not expect housekeeping or extra amenties, this is not the place. Staff was friendly and greeted us every morning, but we did not ask for anything, I am sure if I needed something it may have been a different review.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Ken
"Nice and clean"
Nice and clean room big but a little out dated, look old smelled old
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location and your clean, spacious room during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you found our hotel to be outdated. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Kwikwater
"Unbelievably Bad Customer Service"
The Hotel was Less than OK, It was Gross. But the Girl Behind the Counter, (Kennedy was her Name) Needs to be FIRED. She decided since she was having a Bad Day, to take it out on customers. I saw 2 separate customers decide to leave she was so Bad, I should have But My Boss Paid for the Room & had to drive In 20+ Miles at 10pm just because Kennedy was being a PITA. Seriously that Girl Needs to Be Fired.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
M
"disappointed"
The room was ok, but the arrange of the room was odd, it looked outdated, and cleanliness wasnt the best.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Worth a try."
This is not a bad place to stay. The main reason I didn't like it was the lobby. I felt like I was walking into an apartment complex. Also the construction was not the best. On a positive note, the clerk was friendly and helpful. Also the room was clean and the bed was very good. This is a suitable place for a business traveler that might need to work in their room. The room comes with a small kitchen. There was a rather skimpy continental breakfast. I grabbed a couple of granola bars and two pieces of fresh fruit. The price was also good. The internet worked fine. The hotel is hard to get to as their is no off ramp from the freeway nearby. There are a number of suitable restaurants in the area. The people at "Scotty's" were friendly to me. I would consider staying again.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"Good hotel for price. Dated rooms and furniture"
Stayed for business, spacious rooms, decor and furniture is dated. Better options are available if you will be spending a good amount if time in your room. I was rarely at the hotel so it was a non issue for me.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are happy to hear the spaciousness of the room and our accommodations fit the needs for your business stay. We apologize for some of the decor being outdated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we appreciate you providing us with your feedback and have shared your comments with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Visited my daughter for the weekend at Notre Dame and I knew I wouldn't be spending much time at the hotel so I didn't need any extras - pool, breakfast, etc. The price was great. My room was clean, I didn't hear any of the other guests and it's close to lots of shopping and restaurants The only downfall was parking. I got back at 11:30 Friday night to find one spot left in the lot. I realize that, due to it being winter, they lost a few spots to snow piles. The lot wasn't plowed very well and the parking spaces were full of snow and ice.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate your kind comments regarding your clean room and our affordable rates. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location. Still, I apologize that you experienced some difficulties with parking. I will be sure to meet with our staff regarding your comments to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"pre-surgery"
fine, close to clinic
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Susan - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Im sorry to hear that you were staying with us due to surgery, and hope all went well. We would love to hear about your experience with us during your stay to help us coach our team on areas of improvement and success. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Not what it seems"
The rooms were old and had a smokey smell. The bathroom door didn't even close! Do not stay here
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the room was not to your satisfaction. In response to your feedback, I am going to take the information you provided to coach my team so this does not happen in the future. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Overpriced"
The place was very overpriced especially considering the room. Room was not in good shape and could have been cleaner.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the pricing and room were not to your satisfaction. I am going to use the information you provided to ensure that my housekeeping staff is working harder in every room so this does not happen again in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013