All hotels in Mishawaka, Indiana, United States of America
4715 N Main St, Mishawaka, IN, 46545, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Acceptable for the money however, air-conditioner and refrigerator were very noisy (although it looked like they were changing some air-conditioner units on the day we checked out). Service was great which is good because you had to ask for everything needed for kitchen use.Very friendly & quick to respond. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired even for a "grab & go." Very convenient location for an easy ride to Notre Dame.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the maintenance issues you experienced. We are sorry for these issues, but are glad to read that you had a positive stay overall and found our hotel to be a good value. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Rooms are filthy and dated. We were in town for the Notre Dame/USC game so prices were astronomical but this hotel is definitely not a 2.5 star.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Jeremiah
Noisy, uncomfortable, and no supplies in the room (not even Kleenex).
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
MICHAEL
"Theft and no housekeeping"
Stay away from this hotel. We entered the room and, while it was spacious, the sheets and blankets were not the cleanest and had holes in them. The room smelled funny. Towels were old and tired. But, we were there for only two nights, so we made the best of it. After a long day out, we returned to find our room was not serviced. Beds were not made, garbage was not removed, and towels were not changed. But, we did find a tea cup in the room that did not belong to us, so someone was definitely in the room. A few moments later, we noticed our two iPads were missing. We reported the incident to the front desk and filed a police report. When we asked management to follow up with housekeeping, who told them that they were not in the room and did not service the room because there was a "do not disturb sign" on the door. We did not have a sign on the door (because there wasn't one in the room) and someone was in our room because they left behind a tea cup. First and last time we will stay in an Extended Stay America.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
ND Fans
"Okay for a stay overnight."
The front desk clerk Tom was very professional in handling guests. He made the stay better!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
doreen
"Nice Stay"
It was a very nice hotel for the price.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
Alan
"Another bathroom nightmare"
I arrived at Hotel after 9:30pm (I think)....checked in...very nice young man at desk, asked about pool, Expedia person I spoke with told me the Hotel had a pool, It did not, okay, I was too tired to do anything but shower and sleep....got to the room, prepared to shower...whipped back the curtain to see black curly hair on floor of tub and and wall. Too tired to dress/complain,etc....so I rinsed out tub...showered, dried put on pajamas....and pulled back covers on bed to find sheets that looked slept in as well as more black curly hairs. I called the front desk....told them exactly this and received an apology and a different room on the first floor.....appeared cleaner, no hair on the sheets, however, the toilet didn't flush.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize about the condition of the bathroom at check-in. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have reviewed our room inspection procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate your feedback.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Bare bones"
A bit tired looking. You have to request dishes and it is bare bones. For example, no large plates & not even a couple of packs of salt and pepper. The front desk staff was uniformly friendly and helpful. Breakfast is granola bars, muffins and an orange.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff; however, I apologize that your stay was not to your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will make sure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
4 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
"Exactly what I expected and more."
Exactly what I expected and more. I know the Extended Stay brand so my eyes were wide open when I made the reservation. Gotta say that the staff EXCEEDED al expectations. Very helpful and nice and informative. My brother (who is a hotel snob) stated that he would gladly stay again. - This is the highest of compliments.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"MAJOR HOTEL CONCERNS"
WHILE I REALIZE THAT THIS WAS A BIG WEEKEND WITH A GAME IN TOWN THE PRICES WERE OUTRAGEOUS, IN ADDITION, THERE WAS NO ROOM SERVICE EVERY DAY SO THERE WERE NO CLEAN TOWELS ON A DAILY BASIS AS WELL AS SOAP, SHAMPOO, ETC.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
It was a good stay. Just need to clean toilet bottom better, cobwebs and dusting
6 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
"Convenient to the event, to food sources, etc."
We were there only to sleep, but it was fine. Provided clean accommodations at a reasonable cost.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Jean
"Comfortable Hotel"
Everything was all good till i pulled my covers back an there were blood stains on the sheets. If your going to charge so much for a room throw away old sheets use oxi clean an bleach to clean whites come on!!!Disgusting
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
The room had a terrible smell that they only tried to fix with fabreez and the sheets were stained and dirty.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that there was an odor in the room. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will make sure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Needs updating, but best customer service"
The room was really large which I truly enjoyed and it had a full kitchen. You do need to bring your own cookware and utensils, but otherwise it's okay. The rooms and the kitchen is totally outdated except for the flat screen television. Other than needing to be updated, I liked the value and location of the property. Also, the staff at the hotel was outstanding.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our amenities were not properly explained during your arrival. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available upon request at the front desk for no additional charge. Still, I am pleased to hear that you had a positive stay overall and enjoyed our great customer service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Judy
Noisy in the morning with hotel room doors slamming, bring ear plugs, otherwise a good cheap hotel room
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Patrick - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We're sorry to hear about the noise you experienced; however, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and found us to be a good value. We will work with our maintenance engineer to ensure all of the doors are functioning properly. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Patrick
Close to everything I needed. Everything was comfortable and appreciated the good breakfast on the way out the door!!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Cozy"
Stayed for two days. Friendly staff greeted me and the rooms were quiet next to me. The room was nice and cozy and the bathroom was excellent.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad to read that enjoyed our comfortable rooms and friendly customer service. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Efficient"
Comfortable,clean and quiet
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our comfortable rooms and quiet atmosphere. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Highly recommend!"
In town for a high school reunion. The hotel is in a perfect location, the room was clean & comfy. Staff was very nice & helpful. I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our comfortable rooms and our friendly customer service. I am thrilled that you would stay with us again! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Beth
Great stay and will stay there again. There's also close things around, like stores and entertainment.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Renovation is needed"
Kitchen was very dated; back to the 80's. This was my first stay with Extended Stay. Hesitant to try it again to see if it's all hotels. Good luck
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
South Bend, IN
"Consider going to the North hotel instead"
The hotel is filthy -- trash and debris in the lobby. First-floor bathroom had not been cleaned in 2 days. Not enough coffee each morning in lobby. Quilt on bed had stains. Bathroom in room was also dirty and the shower was less than 100 percent flowing. Mattresses are old and lumpy, and there wasn't an extra pillow in the room. On the plus side, it's convenient to many things.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Martha
We really enjoyed I stay and the room was clean. The area the hotel was in was very convince because everything you needed was right there. It was two problems with the hotel it wasn't a swimming pool and what y'all call breakfast wasn't breakfast to me.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our amenities were not to your satisfaction. Still, I am glad to read that we were able to provide you with a positive stay overall. I’m glad you enjoyed our convenient location and clean rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great:)"
Everyone was very pleasant. The only complaint I have is that there were no dishes supplied into the room.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I apologize that our dishware policy was not to your expectations. Still, I am glad to hear that you had a great stay overall. I truly appreciate your kind comments about our friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Horrible accommodations."
Horrible. No clean sheets. No dishes in room. Cable service was interrupted. Internet connection horrible. No place to print airline boarding pass. Don't stay here.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our amenities were not to your satisfaction. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more night; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available upon request at the front desk. In response to your feedback, I will work with our front desk staff to ensure we are clearly communicating our amenities during check-in. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
jaynette
"Extended Stay cut short."
It started out by having a soiled towel and trash in the elevator. Then there was no roll away bed as requested. Slept fine. Woke up and went to get the continental breakfast which consisted of one muffin, no coffee and six packets of oatmeal.... We went back to the room to get showered. I was the first one in and halfway through the water cut off. Not the hot water, all the water. With soap on my body and in my eyes, I called my wife and she contacted the front desk. The front desks explanation was that too many people were trying to shower at that time. She said to wait a few minutes and if does not come back on she will come and take a look. It came on and then turned back off in a few minutes. The same thing happened to my daughter. I cancelled the rest of my reservation after that.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear about the maintenance and cleanliness issues you experienced. In response to your feedback, I have spoken to our staff and we will be taking measures to make sure our hotel is kept up to our company’s high standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Not impressed"
There must be very little insulation in those walls bc we could hear everything. Between 2-4am it sounded like whoever was above us was moving their furniture around. You could hear every foot step above us and every footstep in our hall. We were not able to get a good nights sleep. The room was clean but the shower made an awful loud screeching sound when on and the room was outdated. My fiancé and I were not impressed and will probably not stay there again unless absolutely necessary.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Make this your last option!"
This is supposed to be a non-smoking hotel. Upon arrival it was clear to us that the last guests had smoked in our room. The suite reeked of smoke and caused an instant allergic reaction with my son. When I addressed it with the hotel staff they told me they "would see what they could do". There was never any follow up from the staff, nor were they willing to switch our room. It was disgusting. There were also no sheets or pillows for the pull out sofa, nor were there enough towels for the number of guests we had registered. After a call to the front desk we were informed that we could go get those necessities ourselves by heading back down to the front desk. No apologies, no effort made by the staff to make anything right. Sadly, all we were asking for was what the hotel had advertised and otherwise promised us. I would never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Suzanne
"Cheap place to stay with a kitchen"
After a good meal down the road at Cici's Pizza, I took care of my laundry . The exercise room next to the laundry was good. I would definately stay here again
"Valentine's weekend"
Everyone was very friendly. Checking in and out was easy not like most hotels that take a long time. They had everything ready when I walked in. Was a very relaxing weekend.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Courtney
"Good place for business trip"
The room was just what I needed for my stay......except I had no dishes or utensils. I thought that was included with the room. The room was clean & the bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"enjoyyy it"
clean and comfortable with a gym and coffee and muffins in morning, I stayed an extra day cause I enjoyed the first night so much
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great room with benefits"
the room was large and spacious the cost could not be beat and everything was nearby. The room was very clean and the staff so very helpful
1 night trip Jan 22, 2015
ROBERT
"Close to many retails and UP mall"
It was mostly pleasant! My friend fell outside and no one from the hotel contacted us as discussed.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
shaun
"You get what you pay for"
Don't be fooled by the photos! The room I stayed in looked NOTHING like the photos that are posted on hotels.com website. In fact I was really taken aback by how much the photos were a complete misrepresentation of what the rooms actually looked like. Despite that, the room seemed ok the carpet was very stained and worn and one of the chairs had these red stains all over it, the furniture and fixtures were really out dated. There was this awful smell that filled the halls that smelled as if someone had died.If you need a place to lay your head for one night and you are completely desperate and can't find anywhere else to stay then this place is a good place to stay. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is located in a really great area close to the mall, St. Josephs hospital, and restaurants. Also it's not too far from the Notre Dame campus.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Candace - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and convenient location; however, we are disappointed to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. We will work with our staff to ensure all areas of our hotel are cleaned to our standards and smell fresh at all times. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Candace
"Good place"
Great stay
7 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Clean and comfortable!"
The room was so spacious, it was like a studio apartment. Everything was very clean and comfortable. It was also very quiet. We were very happy with our stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Rachel
"Close to hospital. good for a quick shower and sl"
Stayed close to hospital for family emergency. Nice to have close but very confusing having another one so close.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Ronald B
"Great place"
Very understanding helpful ppl there at ESA. Only thing was a big Soil stain on the easy chair from heads or whatever....nasty. Everything else was great.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Toni
"not even a cup"
The room was sparse... not even a plastic cup in the bathroom or an ice bucket... There was absolutely nothing in the kitchen cupboards...it did not impact our stay too much but felt a little creepy. However, everything was very clean, the building was quiet, and the bed was comfortable. It served our need for the night.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good place to stay"
It was a good stay and in a good area.
7 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Free Breakfast? Grab N Go muffins,instant oatmeal"
Disappointed. Didn't get what I paid for What else do you want?? I am not going to praise it
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
The front desk clerk India had no personality with us. Did not greet us or smile at us or give us normal pleasantries. I realize I was trying to get a key to my son's room but she could have used some common sense or provided me with some type of alternative rather than to just give me the facts. I felt like I was bothering her and then I observed her being friendly and outgoing with another staff member that she was going over the room vacancy list with and then she told us to have a nice day, etc. Front desk clerk staff members need to be friendly, personable, polite, chatty, etc., especially when their guests are tired and stressed. I was just trying to wake up my children in the next room (two 19 year olds, not actual children) and she provide me no help whatsoever, except to tell me I had to provide an ID which was buried under all my luggage in the back of my vehicle. She did not go out of her way in any way to help me. I was not the only one who observed her unfriendliness. All others in my party (without my being there) observed the same thing.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Easy check in, comfortable bed, clean, No shampoo or plastic cup
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Hotel close to restaurants."
Hotel looks rundown. Beds need to be changed too old and the sheets are all workout
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
william
"Fair"
Room smell like beer. Also real noisy all night.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"nice treat"
Very peaceful
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"clean and friendly"
Had a very nice stay. No problems
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to know that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014