All hotels in Farmington, Connecticut, United States of America
1 Batterson Park Rd, Farmington, CT, 06032, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Hotel needs to figure out how online reserv. work"
Checked in late. Front counter person insisted that I needed to be charged for the room. Even after I showed my hotels.com receipt showing that the room was paid for. Unfortunately due to heightened fraud security nowadays the card was put on hold(which I found out at the gas station the next day) since I had double charges at the same time.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Nice & clean hotel. Good spot for the events that were being held at Veteran Stadium.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Daphne
"Bad service and ants"
If the hotel seems too good to be true, it's too good to be true. This place sucks.
5 night trip May 11, 2015
"Don't stay here"
I an NOT a fan of this new corporate self serve style hotel. I found a much better hotel less than a mile away for the same price.
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good basic accommodation"
This is good basic accommodation in a desolate corner of New Britain. While it is set among deserted office buildings and run-down suburbs, the friendly efficient staff and workable facilities make it a good value choice.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Ian
"everything nearby"
Being next to I-84 the hotel was in the center of all the places that I had to go to. The staff was excellent and very friendly. The room was spacious and set up very comfortable. The room was very clean when I arrived. Excellent bathroom and very clean. I used the a/c during the day and the heat night. No problems with either. For an average person like myself who travels 2-3 times a year this hotel is about the best. The price was more than fair.I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel without spending a lot of money.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
jeff
"Right off the highway but didn't hear the highway."
Easy to make a reservation. Greeted when I walked thru the door. Also got a call about 1 hour later asking if everything was OK.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
pennypicher
"Perfect overnight or 30 day stay"
Stayed for 2 days everything was very nice. They also offer smoking. Clean hotel , nice staff.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
J
"Excellent Customer Service"
I was there on Tuesday March 17th. The young woman behind the counter (I believe her name was Colleen) was extremely friendly and very courteous. She was this way with every customer I saw her interacting with. She even called my room after settling in to see if everything was satisfactory. Excellent customer service skills.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Kimberly
"Lacking technology"
No USB ports in the room to charge devices. Only one is on the TV andvthevtv must be in to use. I'm also all for enery efficiency but the bulbs in the room make it feel like you are in a hospital operating room. Room was clean and good for a short short stay.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Very nice stay!"
Great place to stay for a few says. I was there on business and stay 2 nights. Wonderful more then I can ask for at a very reasonable price. Room was clean plenty of clean towels and staff very friendly
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
steve
"enjoyable stay"
it was great
5 night trip Feb 5, 2015
Abhijit
"Not bad for the price."
Good for the money, nothing spectacular. Staff very helpful and friendly. Felt more hotel than homely. Overall an unremarkable stay.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice hotel but odd out of the way area"
The hotel is nice. Very fair price with decent quality rooms. Just a little out of the way and quiet area. But that can be good if you want that solitude. The actual map takes you a few blocks away and thought I went the wrong way. Driving past it to give up looking for it. Address say 1 and it's actually maybe 200 block.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Sean
"It was okay"
For the money we paid it okay. The only thing was the smell. My room had a smell like dirty socks. The room was very clean and the staff was very nice.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
I booked this hotel to stay with a friend who was flying into Bradley to be close to my university, which was 10 minutes or so away. Great location for Connecticut - not too far from the airport, super close to West Farms Mall, where there's a lot of restaurants and shops in and around. A lot better, bigger, and nicer than expected for the price, which is very reasonable for what you're getting!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
melissa
"Adequate but over priced"
The staff was very pleasant. The accommodations seem aged/worn. I think it is overpriced
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Practical"
Would definitely use again. Breakfast was sketchy.
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your stay with us overall. Still, please accept our apologies that the grab-and-go breakfast was not what you were looking for. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Extended Stay America - 1 night (REAL REVIEW)"
This place was fine but definitely not high quality. Fine for an extended stay. Kitchens come with no silverware, pans, plates, etc unless you ask. Might get a shampoo bottle but no conditioner. Definitely has a fair size room and the windows open allowing a cool autumn air to exchange the air in the room which was a little stale. The breakfast bar is barely that with coffee, granola bars, and some pre-packaged little muffins. The gym has some cardio equipment but that it all - no weights. The front desk was very helpful and easy to work with - the highlight of the stay!
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Don't stay, definitely not worth it."
Will never stay there again. The room was to small, noisy air conditioner, noisy refridgerater compressor, rough towels & breakfast was a joke. The sad part about this review is we had to stay in an extended stay in another state for six weeks & our experience there was great but not at the Farmington, CT location.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great place"
This was a great place to stay. Clean comfortable in a great location. The only issue that I encountered was the location was somewhat remote, and I couldn't use the internet for some reason. Other than that it was a great hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"good location, reasonable and friendly"
We needed a longer term place to stay while getting our son set for boarding school nearby. It was very central, just off the freeway. Easy to get most anywhere. Staff friendly. Not deluxe but certainly just fine when you just need a good place to sleep.
4 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"last minute birthday plans"
I enjoyed my stay. I booked the day of my friend's birthday and it was great. Clean and quiet. Tina at the front desk was very helpful and welcoming. I would go back.
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is so rewarding to read that you had a fantastic stay with us. We are glad to read that your stay was comfortable and that our staff was very helpful. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
R
"Comfortable stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean for the most part; couch was stained but bathroom was very clean. Would recommend to friends/family.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
N L
"Great Value"
The room was very comfortable and well arranged with ample space. Clean and confortable. Properly priced for the value of accommodation.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
quiet setting which is pleasing after a loooonngg day
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Kathryn
"Home Away from Home"
Great, friendly staff. Took care of every request promptly and with a smile. Everything was clean and neat and it was great to have a kitchen. Good shower, too!
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
It is so rewarding to read that you had a fantastic stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service that our staff provided and that the kitchen as well as shower amenities satisfied your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
7 night trip Jun 1, 2014
S. Parker
"No Services (including shampoo)"
We chose this hotel over another in Farmington because of a $25 price difference. Big mistake. They don't have much in the way of breakfast, the fitness center contained three machines, it was noisy and it has no pool. Additionally, our room was never cleaned, we didn't have any shampoo, and the towels they provide are just big enough to cover a small child. We definitely will not be staying there next time we come to CT.
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast, our housekeeping policy and our fitness center did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
"Overall a good place to stay."
The room was very large and the kitchen had all the cookware that you would need for a mini stay. The free breakfast feel short though. Grab and go stuff. Small granola bars, apple and orange, no bananas or make your own waffles. Very quite and clean heat and ac units.O
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Ok"
No shampoo or conditioner in bathroom. And at front desk only had shampoo to offer, no conditioner. Non-dairy creamer and sweetened, flavored creamers only available for coffee, no milk. Non-smoking room that smelled as if it used to be a smoking room.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great Location For Us"
We had to be out of house for a few nights and this hotel was perfect.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Ok but....."
I just wish the hotel had been more accommodating when I called to let them know the TV in room 219 no longer worked. I understand it was the last night of my stay but it didn't make my needs any less.
2 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Dionne
I thought the Hotel was nice, comfortable & clean, however, They had a very bright light on the alarm clock, I had to put a pillow over it to sleep & then the smoke alarm light was directly over my eyes as I was sleeping & it woke me up, I was unable to go back to sleep...so that made the whole stay just terrible.In addition, there was not stopper for the tub so I could not take a relaxing bath....I did not want to take a shower & mess up my hair for the conference.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Could be an above average hotel"
The rooms are only quiet if you luck out on which one you stay in - if no one is staying above you - you're probably ok. The "complementary" breakfast is not a breakfast by any normal standard and certainly does not live up to other hotels in the area. The staff, in general, is friendly….but takes no additional effort to make your stay more comfortable or easy…for instance - they have no information on area restaurants (I have seen numerous reviews complaining about the lack of restaurants in the area which is not true, the staff just hasn't taken the time to gather the information and create simple directions which is the norm for other hotels). The cleanliness is spotty - that is why you see some major complaints and some glowing ones - this is clearly an inspection issue. The price is actually not that great unless you absolutely are going to take advantage of the kitchen and cook most of your meals in. The TV channel selection is terrible and the internet is mediocre unless you pay additional for high speed - what's up with that???
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Gail
"Overall nice stay"
Overall the stay was great, the worker when we checked in was fantastic. The room could have used a cleaning, the table had sticky rings from cups all over it and I had to search for the tv remote, eventually finding it under the sofa
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
sarah
Not what I had expected.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
"Just one night"
It was just ok. Wouldn't stay there again. They called us at 10:30 pm trying to figure out where the banging noise was coming from. I told them it wasn't us so please not to call us again because we are ready to sleep and we didn't mind the loud noise. 10 minutes later, a lady knocks on our door to explain that there was a family right above us with an uncontrollable toddler so we should understand and not complain. I did not complain. I just asked then to not call us about it and instead they knocked our door. I guess they did what I said. You can hear every single noise coming for every single room. The fitness room had three machines with one out of service. Those are facts. Not complaints. So, if you don't mind all that, I think they are economical and clean.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Staff are Very Accommodating"
Have stayed here before and asked to be located in a particular area of the hotel. Staff said, "Sure" and were more than accommodating. Great response to any request - like extra pillows as well.
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding how accommodating our staff was to your needs. We all truly enjoyed having you visit with us and it would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice Room."
Nice rooms, quiet location, lots of amenities. Not clean around the edges (dusty mirror, hair along the wall on bathroom floor. Generally clean and comfortable.
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your bathroom was not cleaned properly and will work with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. Still, I am glad that you enjoyed your room overall and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Relaxing and Quiet"
Excellent facilities. Room was quiet and convenience of a kitchen in the room allowed for breakfast in the room and eating of leftovers from dinner out the night of the stay. Also made good use of the laundry facilities.
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our full kitchen and make use of the onsite laundry facilities. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
JS
Evan at the front desk was very helpful. I left something back in the room after I had checked out and he was more than happy to make me a new room key so I could go back in to retrieve the item. Overall, room was very clean, bed was comfortable. I would come back again.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Hector&Evelyn"
my boyfriend and I love to take weekends off here and there we've been to a lot of hotels but by far this been the best hotel we stayed at. Hector&Evelyn..... this is going to be our weekend stop.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Sweetie
"Great hotel to stay at with an great cost"
We had a very nice stay in the hotel. The staff was very nice and friendly. The room was clean.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"It's fine"
Only a few minor negatives: 1) No ice vending machines anywhere so you'll have to wait for the refrigerator to freeze the trays. 2) Tap water tastes awful, be sure to use the fawcett filter. 3) In-room coffee maker isn't stocked with decaf. 4) What is described as "complimentary breakfast" doesn't really qualify as breakfast - just pre-wrapped muffings, granola bars, green apples and oranges. Only regular coffee and hot water urns (again no decaf except instant Sanka). But the hotel and rooms are clean, quiet and well maintained. The reception staff are very courteous and responsive.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"GREAT HOTEL FOR HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBILITY"
I AM HANDICAPPED AND NEEDED A HANDICAPPED ROOM. THE ROOM I WAS GIVEN WAS VERY WELL APPOINTED WITH PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MY WHEELCHAIR TO USE THE KITCHEN AREA AND THE BATHROOM AS WELL AS BE COMFORTABLE IN THE BEDROOM AREA. MY WIFE AND I WERE VERY WELL PLEASED.
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Bruce - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our handicap accessible guest rooms. We strive to provide for all of our guests and are so happy to hear that we were able to do so for you and your wife! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
BRUCE
"Extended stay Farmington"
This is a great hotel. The pictures do not do it justice. I found it spotlessly clean and the rooms are large with a kitchen, and flat screen tv. Also well insulated so it is quiet. I think it should be higher rated than it is. Would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Isabelle
"Friendly"
Friendly staff. They even called me after I settled in to see if I needed anything. Love the fact that they are pet friendly and I don't have to worry about leaving my pet behind.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Very affordable excellent location and very clean"
It was a very good stay. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The only cavaete is, if you want your room re-supplied or cleaned you must request it. Other than that, Excellent!
2 night trip Dec 26, 2012
"great place to stay"
Very convenient location,clean comfortable room with full kitchen,just great!
1 night trip Dec 10, 2012
J.Sumlinski
"Ok for a night."
There was a banana peel in the bathroom garbage, long hair on the table and the previous person's receipt on the counter. The staff was friendly, but didn't go out their way to help with directions and late check out requests. The TV is small and several channels were fuzzy. Very poor breakfast. These issues are all relatively minor, but detracted from my stay.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012