All hotels in Farmington, Connecticut, United States of America
1 Batterson Park Rd, Farmington, CT, 06032, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Home away from home....."
Very good location off the highway. Good for those who might like a little kitchen so they could eat in the room.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
Glo
Convenient to CCSU with friendly and accommodatng staff. Room was spacious and comfortable. Only disappointment was the lack of cooking equipment in the room.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Kay
"attendent helpful"
The room was okay but the cleaning crew could definitly do a better job. The countertops were visibly streaked with residue and the bed linens were dirty despite supposedly being fresh linens but the front desk attendent was right on it. I called him to let him know that the linens were dirty and within minutes he was at my door with bags of fresh linen and helped me change them.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012

"Conveniently located, just off the highway"
Good, pleasant and quiet place.Conveniently located, just off the highway
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Mario - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful and kind review. We are glad to know you found our location to be conveniently off the highway yet quiet enough that the highway didn't disturb you during your stay. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Mario
"As expected"
Not a bad place to spend time. The staff is very friendly, and the rooms are comfortable. The kitchenette is a good addition, and why we decided to stay here, but the pots/pans and dishes were pretty minimal. The room had a very strong smell in it that never quite went away, but otherwise things were clean and pleasant.
16 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
"Pleaseant / but needs more amenities"
Pleaseant stay, however there are no food stores within walking distance. The isolation made it difficult to obtain the necessities quickly and conveniently. Perhaps the hotel may consider offering more items for purchase so as to take advantage of the kichenette.
5 night trip Feb 3, 2013
MX

"Bien por una noche"
Buen servicio por una noche. No es un hotel convencional puesto que no ofrecen house keeping todos los días y si requieres toallas limpias tienes que solicitarlas. La persona que nos atendió nos dió toda la información de su política de servicio, pero no consideraría a este hotel como una alternativa para una futura visita.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Response by Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that that there was some noise from another guest. Still, we are please to know that we were able to enjoy your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2012
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington

"Pleasant But Don't Expect Any Frills..."
06/29/15 Meg B Boston, Massachusetts
We were visiting family in the area and instead of trying to drive back to Boston, we stayed here over night. It met our needs, in terms of just a place to crash. We didn't spend too much time in the room. When we arrived it looked like someone had taken a nap in the room and a few cups had been used in the bathroom. The room clearly had the odor of the last person who had stayed in it. The bathroom smelled a bit like old cigarettes. We informed the Front Desk and they immediately sent someone to clean the room. I think if you are looking for a full hotel experience, you might not be comfortable here. But if you just need a quiet place to stay over night- this is certainly an option.
"Just what we needed"
06/05/15 Sage143 Scituate, Massachusetts
We stayed at this hotel twice in May (3 nights, 5 nights) while clearing out the apartment of a relative who moved to a nursing home ... our nice little suite was the perfect "home away from home" during this challenging task. It was very clean and comfortable, and having a full kitchen was a big bonus. I like the fact that you can request just the kitchen accessories you want—dishes, silverware, pots & pans, toaster, coffee maker, colander, dish drainer, etc.—and everything is delivered to your room, perfectly clean and wrapped in plastic bags. No frills here, but some good attention to detail—like magnets on the shower curtains to help keep the floor dry. Shampoo and soap is provided, and we brought our own toiletries. The staff was extremely nice, accommodating and helpful.
"Basic room, challenging location, broken air conditioning"
05/22/15 worktotravel14 Arlington, VA
This was not our best stay. The hotel room that we stayed in was clean, but very basic. We found it to be pricey. It was graduation weekend for Hartford, so that might have had something to do with it. That said the bathroom and bed were sparse, the only toiletries being soap and shampoo. The towels scratchy and small. At check in, they noted we had a fully stocked kitchen with cookware and dinnerware and that we should call down for anything we need. Turns out the cabinets were bare and nothing was stocked. We walked in to find the window to our bedroom open. Later we learned that was because the air conditioning didn't work in our bedroom -- and so it was a stifling night. Though our room was smoke free, you can smell the smoke of other rooms as you walk by in the hall, so not for people with an extreme sensitivity to smoke. They offer free grab and go breakfast, with your apples, oranges, bananas, granola bars, instant oatmeal, coffee, and tea, creamers, sugar. This hotel is in the middle of an office park, which makes it a challenging location. While it is conveniently located off the highway, it is also not in a walkable community. And so while they have a very small gym, you cannot get out to walk around. Not their problem, but not exactly great if you do want to stay somewhere for awhile.
"Exhausted and upset!"
02/04/15 Michelle O
The first time I stayed at this hotel, they were having the roof redone. Woken up real early from the noise and heard it all say. 50.00 deposit. Have the receipt still. Decided I would try again. Seeing it's winter and the chance of renovations, slim. I've been out of state as a I was attending and paying a good amount for a fellow Veterans funeral, who's family didn't have much. I returned yesterday, exhausted to book 2 nights here. Much needed sleep, only to find out they jacked the deposit up to 100.00!I had enough for 2 night's stay and 50.00 deposit, which is crazy to begin with. I've stayed at the Hilton in Bristol, Marriott and Comfort suites and never paid more than 20.00 for incidentals. So 50 now to 100, insane! Now here's the kicker...didn't sleep well at all last night because of the loss I had just experienced and the flight I'm sure contributed. I finally fell asleep at 7th only for the phone yo ring so loudly I flew out of the bed. It was the assistant manager. Apparently, Evan the manager and Colleen couldn't drop the deposit to 50 or allow me to use my credit card, which I was told by the young lady last night that they have worked around the 100 deposit before by charging one's credit card 20.00. Nope, woke me up put me on hold for not even a minute and said they were checking me out, there's nothing they can do. So apparently my business doesn't mean much. The Hilton, the treatment I get there,awesome. I like to pay cash when possible, last stay there, I wasn't aware of the policy change and instead of them "kicking" me to the curb, they not only explained the change in policy and why, they also allowed me to pay as I always had AND gave me a complimentary glass of wine. Deposit for incidentals,25.00 tops. And that's the Hilton. So drive 5 extra miles to a much better hotel or 7 miles to Comfort Suites in Southington, 6.00 deposit. The deposits outrageous here for what? To be woken up and told they can't assist you, when they can. I can't stand lairs. Also insisting my last stay I paid 100.00 deposit when I keep all travel receipts and it says 50.00. Should have been nothing from the non stop noise from 7am until 7pm with the roof renovations. I won't ever return here and my Army buddies that are coming out in June, for a sort a re union under better circumstances won't be staying here either. Thought at first it was a good idea, as they would have their own kitchen for the week, however after this, NO WAY!
"Incredible Customer Service from Tina"
01/28/15 TheCW1369 New York City, New York
Well what can I say other than that when I arrived at the Extended Stay Farmington, I received above and beyond excellent customer service from Tina. My boyfriend and I arrived late in the evening and because of an impending blizzard were a little worried about being able to check in. What made matters worse was that in my haste to book a room a couple days prior, I had booked the wrong day. However, the receptionist named Tina was happy to help us and we were able to get a room. Not only was she quick to help us, she was very kind and courteous and made sure that we had everything that we needed for our stay there. The rate was cheap and with an extra $10 off coupon, I say that it couldn't have gone better. I will definitely look into this place again the next time I am near Hartford.
"Wonderful Amenities"
01/17/15 1TravelingPeach Atlanta, Georgia
The extended stay is conveniently located near Interstate 84, so its a quick shoot on and off of the highway. The staff were friendly and personable. What I enjoyed most about the hotel was the kitchen and amenities which are perfect for an extended stay. The hotel offers a package of pots, dishes, cups and silverware as well and a fridge an oven for cooking. There are also a laundry facilities and a fitness center on site.There is a separate lounge area that is part of the bedroom kitchen combination. They offer a few items for continental breakfast but you also have your personal kitchen if you prefer to cook your breakfast yourself. I would recommend this hotel for families, couples or any traveler who is on an extended stay. I would have given this hotel five stars but it was not up to par with the cleanliness. I had to clean the bathroom several times before using it. The white towels were stained and a few towels had hair in them. I had misplaced an earring and happened to look under the bed near the nightstand. All I can say is that the carpet looked as if was not vacuumed for years.
"Satisfactory, but.."
01/02/15 Richard K
Made the reservation the day before. Was told reservation had to be cancelled before 6pm or there would be charge for the night. Fine. I arrived around 8:30pm and was told reservation had been cancelled because i arrived after 6pm. This is not what i was told. Luckily there was still rooms available, but this was 1st time i EVER had this occur. Room was clean and bath was as well. Comfortable bed and no bad odors in the room, so all else was good.
"Most convenient"
11/30/14 Jennifer19897
I have a dog and needed a place to stay that was close to my boyfriend's family. They have unfriendly cats, which makes it impossible to stay with them. I made my reservation with Expedia initially but had to cancel because they charge and extra 50 for the room. Marketa the receptionist was sweet and professional. She helped us with our reservation and gave us a clean room. Our stay was quiet and relaxing and our family was very close, which made it possible to sand more time with them and check on our dog frequently.
"Thanksgiving visit - wonderful customer service! Very clean hotel"
11/27/14 Catherine E Hartford, Connecticut
All of the front desk employees were very friendly and helpful. Marketa Underwood took the customer service even higher ! It snowed, our family had to stay last minute due to power outages, and Marketa got all the bedding and necessities for them in a quick and efficient manner.Very nice experience! Very professional. Cathy E.
"Excellent customer service"
11/20/14 Alex L
The room was so nice and had everything i needed to have a pleasant enjoyable stay without the high price! Marketa was amazing and always made sure I smiled, made my day better and made sure my experience was above and beyond the expectation. I felt like like more than just a guest. I am very pleased and will stay here again in the future.