All hotels in Huntsville, Alabama, United States of America
4020 Independence Dr Nw, Huntsville, AL, 35816, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good location"
service was average. the room was clean but outdated. need new furniture. woke up to a water bug on the floor and a spider on the ceiling over my head. very poor lighting in the parking area. need to light up the parking lot. fair stay. i would recommend this hotel with warnings about the critters and lights in the parking area.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
egs
There was no elevator. The stairs were narrow. The entire location had a shabby look to it. The staff could not get the internet service to work. There was not even a glass or a kleenex in the room. One side of the bed was sagging. The carpet had lots of deep stains on it. The continental breakfast consisted of waffles and small chocolate and powdered sugar donuts. There was not a piece of fruit in sight, not a bagel, not even any yogurt. The location was good, and the last minute price was great, however, I will never stay at that location again.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Give it a try!"
My son and I went to Huntsville for a business conference. Didn't want to spend a fortune. Full stove/oven, fridge, dishwasher. So, could make healthier food instead of junk fast food the entire weekend. Has a special going on when we booked. Was absolutely worth it. Give it a try next time you are in town. They are trying to keep improving...who can complain about that?!
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"In the books ..."
Staff is friendly & helpful. Room was spacious, had no bugs & was kind of clean, but in need of some repair work. Issues: Only 2 towels & washcloths given even though the room slept 4. Only 1 bar of soap & tiny shampoo bottle, and only had 1/2 roll of toilet paper to use (no back up roll or facial tissues available). Plus, there was a sign in the kitchen cabinet saying that the dishes (what few there were) were clean but not sanitized. In short, I'm glad we got a really good deal on the room or it wouldn't have been worth it!
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Love it"
The hotel wad great staff was friendly amd nice. The room was huge with a kitchen and everything. My only complain is that they didnt come in to clean the room while i was there but overall it was a wonderful stay.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Need Maintenance work."
Breakfast lacking varietie. Door need repair in room 712.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Not very clean"
The room had musty carpet, a present wad left in the toilet, the room was dirty, and there was no laundry bag or iron and the breakfast selection was poor. The price was too high for the overall quality and condition of room and amenities. I would not go back.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great for the price!"
Got a good price online, and they were nice enough to honor same price for a 2nd nice after we changed plans. Rooms are unique in that a former apartment complex, but fridge, range, oven, microwave, internet, cable, hairdryer, coffemaker all nice. Stayed in upstairs room night one and was 5 star worthy. Stayed in ground floor room night 2 and it was not up to par. A little more worn out and a couple of bugs had us requesting a late night change back to our old room. They were very accommodating and apologetic and registered only an inconvenience to me due to the satisfaction I had with the price. great for a weekend getaway. Pool seemed nice, but didn't use it.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
John V
"It's just okay"
the room was nice enough for the price and you get a lot for the price with dishes, silverware, cups, pans, etc. The breakfast was bagels, powdered donuts, chocolate donuts; things I could have purchased at the store. There was cereal, a waffle maker, coffee, and orange juice. The complex and area around it is beautiful and relaxing.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
I liked the over all space of the room. However it was not very clean. The bathroom had build up of dust and dirt, and the hot water ran out very quickly. The staff was pretty friendly and gave me directions to the event I was attending. Check in and out was a breeze. Not bad for just over night.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Lovely setting. Apts that had been converted. We had an efficiency with lots of room. Bed, big sofa, fireplace, bath sink/counter separate from toilet and tub, kitchen, and desk. The grounds were well tended. A little worn looking but kept clean. Breakfast could have included fruit.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
Pam
"close to Von Braun Center"
It was great
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Ive had better stays her"
The room shower had mildew on the shower curtain. I got stung by a wasp and the steps and floors are weak in this room.It was a okay stay. Not a fan of the guy at the front desk.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"the hotel is dated"
The location is good; the stay was ok…only overnight
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Close to UAH and had stayed here before"
This hotel is close to UAH and I had stayed here before. I had had a favorable experience, but since then the hotel has changed hands. The grounds which were pleasing are beginning to show lack of maintenance - rust, peeling paint, etc. The room was as immaculate as before, and the desk personnel as friendly as before, but the breakfast offerings, quality, and service were disappointing. I threw my food away because it was inedible. The person replenishing the food interrupted me while I was serving my plate and made me step back until she had done her job. I was sorry to see all of the above because this was one of my favorite places to stay. I come into town once a year, but I will be staying elsewhere from now on.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Good experience"
Every time I have business in Huntsville, I stay here. The motel is actually converted apartments and while aging a little, the rooms are large, there's a full kitchen, a living room and a large bathroom/dressing area. Breakfast has good selections and the staff is friendly. Good value for the price.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"disappointed"
Our room had an odor including sheets, towels and bed sheets....the chair had stains on it...the furniture and appliance were outdated...look like something used during the 90's...
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
the maintnance man had to do an inspection that was TOTALLY incomvient since I was in the tub. Why wasnt I given another room that had been inspected already. I been here several times with no hassles and been perfectly satified. This time however I am very upset. When I spend money for a hotel I expect to be left alone and not interrupted by the companies inspections. Very unprofessional
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Michelle Smith
"Lots of potential but very dated"
Breakfast was a joke, room needed some fixing up. Bed was uncomfortable and linens need to be replaced.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
I really liked the place. Reminds me of the Smokies. Great location! Over all I would would tell everyone to give it a try.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Kim chamness
"Good for overnight stay"
I would only recommend this hotel if you are in town for only one night and you want the cheapest hotel possible. It does have a full kitchen and even a fireplace however the condition of the hotel is kinda old. The hotel was clean but it just didn't "feel" clean. I guess it was because of the age of the hotel. The hotel really looks like an old apartment complex converted into a hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Plenty of room"
The room was nice but not well stocked nor well maintained. Towel rack was loose. Not stocked with normal items but this may be because the rooms are often rented on a longer basis. Did have a working kitchen with pots and pans. However, things like paper towels, extra toilet paper and tissues were not there. Not a problem if one knows this is more an extended stay facility rather than a usual one night hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Don
"Overnight"
Clean room and bath. nice and helpful staff. Room was a little crowded with the furniture but that was no problem. Nice property. Would stay again.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Naomi L.
"Suites near university"
Stayed here before going to Space and Rocket Center which is not far. WiFi worked, listened to radio but buffered a bit on video even though there were not many other people there. Switched rooms because first had some smoke odor. Everything functioned but paint and externals faded. Breakfast had wafflemaker, milk, OJ in pitchers; 2 kinds small donuts and bagels; 2 kinds cereal (raisin bran, oat rings). Pool closed for winter. TV had over 40 cable channels.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
G
"good for the price"
the room was good online deal, it was somewhat drafty, cold air coming in from the balcony and the fireplace, and noisy upstairs neighbors but in all it was good, very spacious. i will return.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great Space and Location"
Very spacious accommodation, room was clean, kitchen was clean and would reduce the cost of an extended stay in the area. Would have been a good deal at half-again the cost. Close to many restaurant and shopping choices, near the University.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
SDC State Gov't Travel
"Great value for the money"
Nice staff, convenient location, large comfortable room
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"disappointment"
I have stayed at this hotel at least five times. The last two have been terrible. No dish cloths, no Kleenex, no paper towels, no coffee or condiments nothing. The place was empty and they put someone above us. they had a party all night long with multiple people, many more than the room would allow I'm sure. Why would you put one above another if you have plenty of room to keep them separate. I will not stay at this hotel again EVER twice having terrible supplies in the room is enough for me. I will spend a couple extra dollars to get a better place to stay.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
Rose
"Stop over on our drive back home"
Our room was above expectations especially for the price. It was a full suite, complete with full kitchen, fireplace, queen bed and full bath. For the price this deal could not be beat. Relaxing atmosphere, clean and comfortable room. The only complaint, the upstairs tenant was shuffling around from the time we arrived until we were ready to go to bed after midnight. You could hear all of their footsteps. At first we thought it was the maintenance guy working on the room above. Finally when we were ready to go to sleep and had had enough of the movement, we discovered the person above was actually renting the place and was cleaning her carpets. Kind of strange there was someone renting above, like an apartment. Otherwise the place was just fine.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Great value"
Needed a bed after sleeping in a tent for a few weeks on the road. Felt great to have an apartment setting to unwind. Full kitchen was a plus too. Liked it so much I stayed an extra night. Only complaint was the breakfast, which wasn't actually bad, just limited in selection.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
david
I really enjoyed my stay, as in I always do. And I plan on returning to your hotel again really soon for a longer stay. Thanks a bunch
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
Qutasha Burnett
"Nice place for the price."
The room was comfortable, and the staff super friendly. The kitchen is huge--great place to stay if you are in town for a week. No extras--only 1/2 roll of toilet paper at check-in, had to ask for washcloths, no kleenex, no "extras." But considering the price, these were minor details and when I asked for things at the desk, I was given them right away.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Dianne
"Poor service"
Poor service, we had no towels, sheets or tissue the second night of our stay
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
new bride
"Nice hotel, I love it."
Nice, clean, fresh café, reasonable price. Friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Rawad
"Terrible"
Worst place I ever stayed at. I'd go into details, but then my review won't get published. Just don't stay here.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013
"Very clean & comfortable"
I enjoyed the night I stayed at the hotel. It was very clean. The only recommendations I have is for them to purchase more towels because the ones they have are dingy & stained. Also, if they could give tea along with the coffee in the rooms.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
We had no problems during our stay. The motel is a converted residence in and is in a section of the city that has experienced urban decay. We did not experience any problems, but were hesitant to walk in the neighborhood.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Would not reccomend"
Rooms and hallway smelled very musty from AC units. Parking lot was dirty.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Older but Comfortable"
Spent the weekend to attend the HAM Radio Convention at the Von Braun Center. It was an older hotel but I felt quite comfortable when I was in the room. The air conditioner was quief enough so I could rest easily. The kitchen was very convenient. The only issue I had was the cramped space in front of the sofa. The coffee table was crammed between the sofa and dresser where the TV was sitting so you either had to move the sofa or put your feet uo on it. Might have been better to move the dresser into the closet or install wire shelves in the closet. Other than that, I appreciated the size of the room. Be aware that the desk by the door may have a plug nearby that is controlled by the light switch next to the door. You'll need to leave the wall witch on then switch off the lamp on the lamp instead if you need power on the desk to charge phones, etc . I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
Overall, Not bad, Hotel Location was great, in the heart of the community. lots of stores and restaurant I was looking for was within walking distance. Full Kitchen and extra bed in room was a plus.
5 night trip Aug 10, 2013
The first room we got smelled like smoke so bad I was knocked over by the smell when tge door was opened. The second room was at the back of the hotel hardly any lights and the neighborhood is not that great as it is. The first night there we didnt receive house keeping, they didn't take out our trash or bring us towels until we called to complain. We had to ask for toilet paper. Over all I would not go back.
4 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
tonya
"Quite surprised."
The room was nice, was surprised to find a fireplace, and full kitchen. Separate bath/ dressing area. Comfortable bed. The staff was courteous and accommodating, the pool facilities are good. We did not have the contental breakfast, but overall, it is a nice place to stay. It is an apartment complex that has been converted into a hotel, or extended stay facility. If you are in the city for a day, or for months at a time, it is a good choice, the rates are reasonable.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
ian
"Nice hotel, close to Space Center"
Check in and check out were easy, room was clean. Clean towels and wash cloths everyday. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Off the beaten path."
Hotel is a block or two off the main street so it was very quiet
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
it was alright just didnt like the extra $50.00 dollars for deposit but the stay was average
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"great place"
Great place to stay nothing like a hotel
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
holllingswortb
iw asveryhapply hope to stay a gain soon
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
samuel
"Prepare to be pleasantly surprised"
Fantastic!!!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Calvin from CT
"it was very nice"
very comfort and would love to stay there again we are thinking about coming back in the near future
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"great stay"
It was a great time ..love staying there
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013