All hotels in Huntsville, Alabama, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4020 Independence Dr Nw, Huntsville, AL, 35816, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good for the price"
the room was good online deal, it was somewhat drafty, cold air coming in from the balcony and the fireplace, and noisy upstairs neighbors but in all it was good, very spacious. i will return.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great Space and Location"
Very spacious accommodation, room was clean, kitchen was clean and would reduce the cost of an extended stay in the area. Would have been a good deal at half-again the cost. Close to many restaurant and shopping choices, near the University.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
SDC State Gov't Travel
"Great value for the money"
Nice staff, convenient location, large comfortable room
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"disappointment"
I have stayed at this hotel at least five times. The last two have been terrible. No dish cloths, no Kleenex, no paper towels, no coffee or condiments nothing. The place was empty and they put someone above us. they had a party all night long with multiple people, many more than the room would allow I'm sure. Why would you put one above another if you have plenty of room to keep them separate. I will not stay at this hotel again EVER twice having terrible supplies in the room is enough for me. I will spend a couple extra dollars to get a better place to stay.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
Rose
"Stop over on our drive back home"
Our room was above expectations especially for the price. It was a full suite, complete with full kitchen, fireplace, queen bed and full bath. For the price this deal could not be beat. Relaxing atmosphere, clean and comfortable room. The only complaint, the upstairs tenant was shuffling around from the time we arrived until we were ready to go to bed after midnight. You could hear all of their footsteps. At first we thought it was the maintenance guy working on the room above. Finally when we were ready to go to sleep and had had enough of the movement, we discovered the person above was actually renting the place and was cleaning her carpets. Kind of strange there was someone renting above, like an apartment. Otherwise the place was just fine.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Great value"
Needed a bed after sleeping in a tent for a few weeks on the road. Felt great to have an apartment setting to unwind. Full kitchen was a plus too. Liked it so much I stayed an extra night. Only complaint was the breakfast, which wasn't actually bad, just limited in selection.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
david
I really enjoyed my stay, as in I always do. And I plan on returning to your hotel again really soon for a longer stay. Thanks a bunch
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
Qutasha Burnett
"Nice place for the price."
The room was comfortable, and the staff super friendly. The kitchen is huge--great place to stay if you are in town for a week. No extras--only 1/2 roll of toilet paper at check-in, had to ask for washcloths, no kleenex, no "extras." But considering the price, these were minor details and when I asked for things at the desk, I was given them right away.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Dianne
"Poor service"
Poor service, we had no towels, sheets or tissue the second night of our stay
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
new bride
"Nice hotel, I love it."
Nice, clean, fresh café, reasonable price. Friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Rawad
"Terrible"
Worst place I ever stayed at. I'd go into details, but then my review won't get published. Just don't stay here.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013
"Very clean & comfortable"
I enjoyed the night I stayed at the hotel. It was very clean. The only recommendations I have is for them to purchase more towels because the ones they have are dingy & stained. Also, if they could give tea along with the coffee in the rooms.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
We had no problems during our stay. The motel is a converted residence in and is in a section of the city that has experienced urban decay. We did not experience any problems, but were hesitant to walk in the neighborhood.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Would not reccomend"
Rooms and hallway smelled very musty from AC units. Parking lot was dirty.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Older but Comfortable"
Spent the weekend to attend the HAM Radio Convention at the Von Braun Center. It was an older hotel but I felt quite comfortable when I was in the room. The air conditioner was quief enough so I could rest easily. The kitchen was very convenient. The only issue I had was the cramped space in front of the sofa. The coffee table was crammed between the sofa and dresser where the TV was sitting so you either had to move the sofa or put your feet uo on it. Might have been better to move the dresser into the closet or install wire shelves in the closet. Other than that, I appreciated the size of the room. Be aware that the desk by the door may have a plug nearby that is controlled by the light switch next to the door. You'll need to leave the wall witch on then switch off the lamp on the lamp instead if you need power on the desk to charge phones, etc . I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
Overall, Not bad, Hotel Location was great, in the heart of the community. lots of stores and restaurant I was looking for was within walking distance. Full Kitchen and extra bed in room was a plus.
5 night trip Aug 10, 2013
The first room we got smelled like smoke so bad I was knocked over by the smell when tge door was opened. The second room was at the back of the hotel hardly any lights and the neighborhood is not that great as it is. The first night there we didnt receive house keeping, they didn't take out our trash or bring us towels until we called to complain. We had to ask for toilet paper. Over all I would not go back.
4 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
tonya
"Quite surprised."
The room was nice, was surprised to find a fireplace, and full kitchen. Separate bath/ dressing area. Comfortable bed. The staff was courteous and accommodating, the pool facilities are good. We did not have the contental breakfast, but overall, it is a nice place to stay. It is an apartment complex that has been converted into a hotel, or extended stay facility. If you are in the city for a day, or for months at a time, it is a good choice, the rates are reasonable.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
ian
"Nice hotel, close to Space Center"
Check in and check out were easy, room was clean. Clean towels and wash cloths everyday. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Off the beaten path."
Hotel is a block or two off the main street so it was very quiet
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
it was alright just didnt like the extra $50.00 dollars for deposit but the stay was average
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"great place"
Great place to stay nothing like a hotel
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
holllingswortb
iw asveryhapply hope to stay a gain soon
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
samuel
"Prepare to be pleasantly surprised"
Fantastic!!!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Calvin from CT
"it was very nice"
very comfort and would love to stay there again we are thinking about coming back in the near future
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"great stay"
It was a great time ..love staying there
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
j.holligsworth
"Close to campus"
It is an older place and has older appliances,but the hotel staff was very friendly. Pretty quiet even though it is off a very busy street. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Refreshing Stay"
I was unsure of this hotel as we have never stayed in this area before, but we where truly amazed with the friendly staff. And the room was great! Really felt less like a hotel room and more like a small home!
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"great"
Great stay
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
Jen
"Value budget overnight stay."
Staff was friendly and talkative. Landscaping was nice. Inside of room little disappointing on looks and cleanliness feel but for the budget minded person and a quick stay it was just fine.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Decent location with a kitchenette"
This hotel is in a decent location with a kitchenette. It would probably be find for an extended stay. I was only there one night and stayed because it was a decent budget option for me.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Cecily
"A great deal"
I stayed here before when it used to be the Guest House Suites and aside from the name change and the price going down it was the same as I remembered it. It is a huge room for the price, with a living area and full size kitchen (even a dishwasher). It is also wonderful that they provide dishes, pots/pans and utensils- granted the plates didn't all match, but since many places do not provide them at all and only have a set you can purchase from them I think it is nice not to have to worry about stocking the cabinets in order to actually USE the full size kitchen. We did have an issue with the air conditioner not working in our room, but maintenance came right out and when they couldn't fix the problem they immediately moved us to another room, even helped us carry our stuff. I have stayed here before and I will stay here again. You are not going to find a better deal anywhere- trust me, I have checked :)
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2013
Christina
"love this place..."
its a great place to stay.....
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2013
jennifer
"Great place to stay for the money"
Older facility but has been maintained well. Very clean and beds were comfortable. Overall a great place to stay for the money!
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
D Moore
"Great place!"
I was there for 4 night to visit friends. The staff was very friendly and the room was good for the price I paid. I would recommend other people to this place and if I ever go back ill be staying there again.
4 night trip May 30, 2013
"great location"
I work fo a 4* hotel, so my expectation are a bit higher than others. It was a last minute stay and it was around 1 am. Yes, the floor was clean as well as the kitchen and bathroom. However, we had to but our own bedding down, because the sheet were dirty(popped) as we say, This is a very unacceptable and dangerous habit to your incoming guest. Yes it was a very low rate, however if you expect to prosper and make money, in this business you must make sure your emplyees are doing thier job. Also, the room had a sour oder. I was not very satisfidy.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Not Bad"
It was fairly nice, and the staff was wonderful. We got surrounded by a biker club, but that's not the hotel's fault. It's a bit dated, and there was some damage, but it was clean and safe. The Neighborhood wasn't great, but there was a fence and it was close to food and drugstores.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
Jared
"Needs some Improvement"
I spent four night at this hotel and I give the overall stay and 4/10. The rooms needs to be up graded and te bathrooms could be cleaner I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"East coast family of testosterone!"
This could actually be a 5 star hotel if the maintenance was priority. Great for families who are staying for several days. They need to invest in new linens and bit of simple upkeep would be great
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Gee Gee
"Close to Von Braun and better then I expected."
It was like staying in an apartment. It had a full kitchen with full fridge, stove, dishwasher and sink. It also had a couch and a fireplace and a nice size bathroom. The grounds had received some award for being well kept. The office was nicely maintained with a nice size pool. It could've been a little cleaner. (there was a few spots on the floor, but I did stay in the smoking room), but it wasn't too bad. I was pleasantly surprised with the place. I would stay there again and would recommend to a friend. The area looked like a decent area. All the cars at the hotel were nice (a fast way to see what the other occupants are like)
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
Alicia
"Close to Business Site"
Sometimes the cleanliness of the rooms vary, but if you make the staff aware they will accommodate accordingly. The price can't be beat for the size of the room/suite and amenities.
3 night business trip May 13, 2013
"close to good sights"
clean rooms and very friendly staff
3 night trip May 16, 2013
carl
"OK for the price"
Old property, seem to be converted apartments. Very roomy and close to all sights etc. Breakfast was poor, but for the price expect no more. Overall clean and OK for 1 night stopover.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
Dianne
"Don't waste your money!"
Very run down, bad neighborhood. Look like low income apartments. Shouldn't be called a hotel. Surprised Hotels.com had this on their website.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
T
This was the grimiest hotel I have ever stayed in. This place needs a thorough cleaning. It also needs better signage to identify room locations and the office.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
This hotel was the perfect hotel, everything about it was great from the location to the hotel it's self, I felt so at home in this hotel with the full kitchen and the nice big shower
1 night business trip May 8, 2013
Blake
"Great Presentation, Poor hygiene!"
Place looks great from the parking lot. Staff was friendly and efficient. Entryway to the room was dirty and littered. A plunger sat outside, partially covered in a shopping bag. Room had a "musty" odor. Will not stay there again.
1 night business trip May 8, 2013
Excellent loved it I'm going to stay here every time I come to Huntsville
1 night trip May 4, 2013
casaundra
"Good for the price"
You get what you pay for and this was an older property, but it was clean and for the price, I'd stay again.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Aimeelieu
The only thing is the couch needed to be stemed clean
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2013