All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Clean
    Great pool
    Rather comfortable
"Most horrible experience/staff"
At 330 PM, I was checked in to 228. upon arrival, temp was 71F. within minutes it kept rising, even after adjusting the AC to 65, and running the fan high. Called the front desk. they sent a tech about 45 mins later who walked in, checked the fan and told me that everything is working. but the temp in the room by then was 74F. he told me that it is because I am above the kitchen. Also, because I took a shower 45 mins ago, this too had added to the increasing temperature. I walked down to the front desk, and told them I need a room change. this was at 615 PM. At 745 PM, a room was still not available, although one was promised. I was to check out at 330 AM next morning, so, I realized that I am being harassed. Asked to see the manager, but S/he never materialized. The two girls at the front desk did not seem to know the basic meaning of the word Hospitality. I eventually told them that I will simply stay where I am at, because at 9PM, there was not enough time for me to pack and move to a different room, even if they were to find one. One of the desk staff girls said, that is your choice, as if it really was mine- given how poorly they had treated me, not finding me a replacement room for over 5 hours by then.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
P
"Will recommend"
We had a suite on the 5th floor. Clean. Quiet. Very comfy bed. Will definitely recommend.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
KT
"Great hotel, just a little further away"
Great hotel. It was a bit further away from the airport, and we did have to wait for the van service to pick us up about 30 minutes after calling from the designated phone outside the airport by piller 16, since the driver just left the airport. Otherwise, good hotel and great staff.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport
Thank you for staying with us and Thank you for your loyalty. We are very sorry about the airport shuttle situation and we certainly appreciate your patients. Thank you!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
MY
Our stay was for one night before an early morning flight. The hotel was immaculate, comfortable and the staff was very helpful. Perfect for an early flight.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport
Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport. We look forward to meeting you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
We only stayed one night before an early flight but the staff was very helpful at checkin and recommended a fantastic nearby restaurant. The bed was comfortable, the lobby had nice, modern decor, and the room was clean, bright, and spacious. A lovely stay overall.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Hilton Garden at Calgary Airport"
Close to the airport but no airport noise. Plenty of free parking. Newer hotel. Appreciated the mini fridge.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"last night in Calgary"
our last night in Calgary we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and it was absolutely wonderful.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Lorna
"Nice and convenient hotel"
Nice staff and hotel, ver y convenient and clean.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Great place! Incredible facilities! Slightly isolated if you don't have a car.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you soon again in Calgary.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
douglas
"A brief overnight stay was good."
As stated, only there overnight and because of time constraints, we were not able to partake In any food services. The staff were very obliging though.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Irene
"Convenient distance from Cagary airport."
Overall a good experience. Location good but but diffivult to find . No access to major road due to new construction all around . Maids change every day ; thus not clear whom to tip & when. Food very very ordinary Front desk very helpful & very good .
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
have travelled
"Nice Place"
I stayed on a Saturday night and the hotel was not that busy. Staff was friendly and the facility is very clean and well operated. Although it is near the airport, I only heard one plane takeoff during my stay. I was pulling a trailer and the parking lot is not set up for this kind of traveller. Fortunately I got there early enough in the day and had room to maneuver so that I could leave at 6 am the next morning. If you are not traveling with a trailer, you will have no problems. Only downside is the onsite restaurant, while pleasantly staffed, did not have good food. I ordered fish and chips and the fish was still frozen in the middle.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Hugh
While the front desk employees were helpful, the restaurant employees were rude, inattentive and unresponsive to the overcharge on our bill. We waited for 15 minutes for the waitress to respond but had to leave for our flight. I have never been treated this way. After a wonderful family trip this was definitely the worst ending I have endured.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great Hotel, dirty bathroom."
Quick stay before we flew out the next day. Room was ok, the bathroom was a little bit gross. Some mold in the shower and the floor was pretty dirty. Glad it was only one night.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"Comfortable"
Nice room and bedding. Shuttle is necessary as it's not as close as first thought to airport. Clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Fine, but noisy"
Had to get up early for flight home and there were several rooms in my wing with very loud teenagers. Called the front desk and manager took care of it immediately and it was quiet for the rest of the night. Hotel does advertise itself as a great place to stay with your youth sports teams so this may be a concern. Easy to get to airport though not the closest hotel.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Renee
"Convenient & Clean"
Shuttle service to/from airport was helpful, though it often ran on 45 minute intervals. The room has comfortable bed, and good desk and chair for working. Good exercise room. Food places were nearby for driving but most were too far for walking.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"I was in Calgary on business over the weekend"
I'm not sure if I could have landed on a better place and experience. I was just very pleased and satisfied. It was just a great experience!
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
This is my favorite hotel to stay at when I visit Calgary. It's clean, comfortable, close to what I need, staff is friendly and I enjoy the rewards program.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Bed was very uncomfortable but the staff was outstanding. Restaurant waiter was fantastic! Food was good as well.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
DK
"Very nice facility. Good-sized rooms."
Great price for a very nice facility. Located about 10 minutes from the airport in one direction and about 10 minutes to a variety of restaurants in the other. Or eat at the Inn.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Harry
"My stay"
We were there for only one night, but the room was very clean, the staff was excellent and the dining was excellent. I had a waitress named Susan and she was awesome .
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Susie
"nice hotel close to the airport"
stayed for one night before a very early flight. Great experience, staff very friendly and accommodating
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"very nice Hotel"
The hotel has a wide and clean. The cleark is very kind.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013

"Hilton Garden Hotel Your staff is the best"
Fabulous We stayed Dec 23rd and flew out on the 24th. The shuttle to the airport was free . The staff extremely courteous We got back there New Years Eve and the staff had gone above and beyond to make our stay wonderful Would recommend this Hotel highly
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
darlene
Beds were not comfy .... Way to hard on back but other than that it was great!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Nicky
"R&R Perfect Spot"
Perfect for the night before your flight. Leave the car for two weeks for free. Bar tender was excellent. Oilers won the TV game.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Gordon
Love the fresh cookies! The rooms were very comfortable with the adjustable beds for firmness everyone was happy because they got s great nights sleep !
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Close to airport and extremely helpful staff."
Daughter was sick and we were given some finger ale at no cost to help with her stomach. Staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Free shuttle to airport included. Would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Great place , friendly
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Reginald
"hilton calgary"
location easy to travel to and from. housekeeping thorough. minor maintenance issues in bathroom. jet tub controls on opposite side of room from jet tub a bit of an inconvenience.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Rebecca
"Great room service :)"
Fantastic stay. The room was clean and the staff were very kind and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Kristina
The only negative would be the quality of the food at the restaurant.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
NZ
Everything is great! Very clean and spacious rooms.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
minerva
"nice hotel and nice staff"
walked into lobby after long day with my five year old and someone offered him a chocolate chip cookie, made his day!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport
Thank you for staying with us and we hope you enjoyed your trip to Calgary. We will make sure to bake more cookies on your next visit :)
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
TS
"Attention to detail goes a long way!"
Everything about this stay was perfect from check in to check out "Big Boss" and the crew were very attentive in everyway thanks again .
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to meeting you again soon. Big Boss says Hi too!
Tony
"outstanding service"
Amazing staff! Best hotel staff I've ever been around in North America. So amazing to my kids and great to our family. Loved it as my last night in Calgary!
Jeffrey
"Travel far and wide"
It was short and sweet.Very efficient staff.Clean rooms.
KUMARI BIYANKA
Good hotel facilities and free parking. Clean and comfort. Close to the airport.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
it was a short stay but a very nice hotel and staff were very accommodating. Would highly recommend it
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Great hotel, great price."
We booked a suite for one night coming to visit friends in Calgary with our 10 month old. We were so happy with the room and hotel in general. Cannot even think of one complaint! Bed was comfy, jetted tub in our room was great, temp controls good, quiet, close to deerfoot trail. We ordered room service for dinner as our baby was already asleep and the staff helped quietly sneak it in. The food was great. We will be staying there on our next trip for sure!
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
kelly
"Welcoming staff to clean and spacious hotel"
All the staff we dealt with were welcoming, friendly & efficient. The airport shuttle is convenient & we could park our car @ the hotel while we were away. The lobby, halls, and room were all spacious and well appointed. Bed was comfortable, and the dining was relaxed.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
jem45
"Great, clean and very nice!!!"
This is a great place to stay! We were very happy with it as we were travelling for two weeks and they have a great package for that. We stayed on the way out and the way back and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback. Let us know what we can do better to make your next stay a great one. Hope to see you again in Calgary soon!
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Wendy
"Not up to the normal Hilton Standard"
I frequent the Hilton chain for both business and pleasure quite a bit because I love their consistency in what they offer. This location however didn't meet any of these expectations. Their website claims that they just finished renos, not sure where that was done, as I didn't see it (very clean rooms, but not very updated). The other noticeable difference was the front desk staff, normally they are great at this chain, but not as this location. The restaurant here also had a lot of challenges keeping up to demand, and after waiting for over half an hour just to try and get a seat, we ended up going down the street to the Sheraton. Probably wouldn't stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport hotel for your stay and we appreciate your feedback. We are sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused during your stay and we certainly appreciate your loyalty. We hope to see you again and thank you for visiting Calgary.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Wade
"close stay to the airport"
Stayed overnight prior to flying out, heard no planes, and if you turn right out of the carpark, you're virtually at the airport! Had minor issue when we checked in, as there were hundreds of kids making a lot of noise (in town for ice hockey carnival), but staff moved us to a quieter part of the hotel with the minimum of fuss.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Best staff anywhere I have stayed. Helpful and cheerful all the time.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Good Stay"
Nice hotel that met all of my expectations except the dining room. As for the Dinning room the service was very good but the food was sub par. It felt like the food was reheated despite the fact prices were a bit high. All in all thought a very nice hotel and I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Kennedy
"Not impressed for with this hotel."
Stayed at this hotel twice because its near my charter flight. Could not sleep well both times I stayed here because of noise. Food was good in the lobby area restaurant. Will not be staying here again as I just don't find it comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Anthony
"Great hotel and location"
Front desk clerk lent me a cell phone charger for the weekend - very thankful!!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015