All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2335 Pegasus Rd NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 8C3, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Nice surprise"
We were meant to stay another night in Canmore, but after a long night at a wedding we decided to move closer to the airport. The Hilton Garden was a nice surprise. It front foyer is a nice casual area to sit and chat, or get some office work completed. The hotel in its entirety seems very clean and well maintained. Uncertain if this is because it is new, or just well kept.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"An Amazing Experience with Courtious Staff"
Room & Hotel was very clean and have a very high class feel to it. The staff are very friendly and helpful to your needs. Free Wifi too which is great. We also gave the pool a go to end the night. I wanted to try their breakfast because we were told that it was great but we were already full from last night's dinner. So we had to skip that. The check out process was also a quick few minute process. Again with friendly and helpful morning staff.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Bryan
"Love this hotel"
We first stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Airport 7 years ago on our first family vacation. Every time we need to fly, we always now choose this hotel to stay at. There is a convenient shuttle to take you in the morning, and an option for long term parking at the hotel. The staff are extra friendly and always a delight to converse with. We really enjoy the restaurant and always make a point to eat supper there. As a bonus, there is a tim hortons just a block away as well. This last trip, we were not even flying out of Calgary, we just needed a hotel for the night, and we made the extra trek to stay at this hotel as we enjoy it so much. Highly recommended!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Angela
"Relaxing Evening After Long Flight"
After a 9 hour flight, the accommodation was rewarding and relaxing. We were warmly greated and shown to our room. The beds were comfortable and the room warm after the bitter cold of the Canadian weather outside. There was tea/coffee making facilities in the room as well as complementary hot drinks (hot chocolate and coffee) and a biscuit on the way in. The customer service was excellent throughout. Breakfast was fantastic. You could eat as much as you wanted for $13.95. Arun, the waiter that looked after us was exceptional. All in all it was a great start to our Canadian holiday. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Welsh Family
"quiet despite air port"
bed was too hard to sleep on
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"One Night Stay - Flying into Calgary from Holiday"
The Hilton is a great hotel to stay in, especially when travelling to and from the airport. The staff is very accommodating and even with a very late arrival, my room was ready and waiting. Very quiet rooms and such comfortable beds and cozy pillows. I stay here often.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Laurie
"sleepover"
my sister and I were staying over to catch a flight out the next morning. our room was very nice. the only thing that we found that you could consider taking a look at is the lighting in the bathroom, and a mirror that telescopes from the wall with magnification. once I take my glasses off I can not see anything and I still need to be able to put on a little make-up. our rate for mid week was $182 tax in and we booked again to stay when we flew back in and it was a Saturday and the rate was only $129 tax in?????
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Nice hotel in northeast Calgary"
My daughter is a competitive dancer and we travel to Calgary often throughout the year. I thought I would give Expedia a try for a hotel in the area where we she was dancing. I was surprised about the room rate and very happy to take advantage of it. The hotel was a perfect place to rest and regroup before heading to the competitions. We enjoyed some of it's amenities and actually plan on returning but leaving a day or two earlier to enjoy the rest of the amenities. Thank you for being an oasis in the middle of of a hectic time.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
SMR
"Good hotel, good price, good experience"
The staff were very courteous and welcoming upon my arrival and throughout my stay. The room was in excellent condition and had everything I needed. The location was handy for my meetings and close to the airport which eliminated concerns about traffic and being punctual for my flight. I'll stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Felix
We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Our room was clean and quiet. Overall it was a good experience. It did seem a bit pricey.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
Northern Friends
"Nice spacious room"
Nice big and very clean rooms with all the facilities you need.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Average at best"
Was just an OK stay in an OK facility. Stopping over for business would be the only reason to stay here. Nothing special.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"It's nice that they offer many freebies"
It is nice to stay at a hotel that offers free parking for 10 days when you stay with them overnight. They also have free shuttle service to and from the airport. The restaurant also serves up some really tasty options as well. Clean environment and well kept pool area.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Phil
"Beds terrible"
My husband and I found the beds very uncomfortable. They have firmness controls that didn't work, and we were very stiff and sore waking up.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
I have stayed here 3 or 4 times now - very pleasant and accommodating staff. Comfortable rooms - I always get a good sound sleep at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
Most comfortable bed I've stayed on at any hotel. We had a very late checkin due to flight delays so we were very tired and the staff was friendly, very curtious and helpful. Couldn't of stayed at a better place :)
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
Tanya
"Wonderful hotel with 6 star staff"
I couldn't fault the hotel. The room was spacious and clean, with a comfortable bed, heater, tv, coffe and a nice bathroom. On arrival, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and home made biscuits were available which was a nice touch. The restaurant was also good, with tasty food at reasonable prices. What made my stay however, were the staff who all bent over backwards to help me. when I needed a shuttle late at night to the airport and the bus driver was on a break, they called and paid for a taxi to get me there on time. I would gladly stay here again and would recommend it to anyone needing a hotel by the airport!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Nick
"Clean, friendly & efficient"
The Hilton was easy to book through expedia. I was greated by friendly staff. My partner was flying out early morning and I was leaving late afternoon. The hotel gave me a late checkout free of charge. I was so pleased as I did not want to wait hours at the airport. The wifi and shuttle are also free, which is fabulous as other places make you pay through the nose! Overall. I'd stay again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Tegan
"Love it"
Beautiful hotel at a very affordable price, loved our stay. Will definitely book this hotel again, should we come to the area. It has a beautiful view of the mountains (we were on the 3rd floor) and huge rooms to boot. Very comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. Soundproofing from room to room could be better. The staff was very helpful and even provided us with an extra roll away bed for our 5 year old at no extra cost.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
nicole
Very nice . Thanks
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Ted stewart
"Good place to get a nights sleep."
The room was clean and quiet. The staff were helpful. The food was very good. We stayed five nights. We classed it as excellent.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Roy
"A gem in the Calgary Airport area"
This is a GREAT hotel. The staff is excellent. From check in/front desk staff to the staff in the restaurant. All top notch. I was in town for an event and it happened to be during the snow storm of the century. I was basically stuck in my hotel for 2 days. They staff made it pleasant. The rooms are large and clean with ALL rthe amenities you can think of. One small thing is--a map is deceiving--this is a fair cab ride from the airport. I think it cost $30+. They do have a shuttle--I just missed it and it was too cold to wait. One small thing. Not tons of local stuff in the area. A couple good restaurants other than that it seemed to be sort of an industrial area. Pool and hot tub area was nice and clean. I would stay here again in a second.
2 night trip Dec 1, 2013
Great hotel to stay at. Friendly staff, nice rooms, very clean.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
Hubert
"Convenient airport access"
Great place to stay when flying out of Calgary, complimentary shuttle to and from airport. Rooms are clean and quiet.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
We needed a hotel in Calgary's northeast and the Garden Inn was our best choice for location. Turns out it was our best choice for everything! Nice, clean room...great restaurant...excellent service. Thanks for a great stay Hilton!
2 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Grant
"Close to airport"
Every thing was great, but the beds were a little firm for our preference.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
R Pearson
"Comfortable room when comfort was needed"
Nice, bright, clean room. Friendly front desk staff accommodated our early check in request.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Corey
"Nice hotel even for a shopping stay."
This hotel may be far from some shopping but really a ten minutes from anything we needed to see. Very appealing to look at and I loved the rooms that have clean fresh air, dial control on the mattress, and temp control. Very appealing for a non smokers. We loved the hot tub and pool at the end of a shopping day.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Shari
"Hotel stay"
Was a very nice place to stay ....everybody and everything was just right , very nice rooms and good location.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"close to the freeway so easy to get to any place"
this is the second time here. great room ,excellent staff This is my go to stay when in Calgary
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Les
"A very nice clean hotel"
It was excellent to stay on hilton garden inn in Calgary.Lot of room in the suit with all the essentials you need and neat clean environment all over.next time when I will go to Edmonton or Calgary I will look for hilton garden again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Perfect"
Service and facilities exactly as I like them. Shuttle driver and front desk staff perfectly courteous and genuine. Most comfortable bed ever. Everything clean, neat, and professional. These people take pride in their hotel!
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Very nice hotel very close to the airport."
we chose this hotel as we are Hilton Honors and always have good experiences with Hilton Garden Inns. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were especially impressed with the restaurant. This restaurant is run extremely well, a step above others we have visited althought the others are all good. Although it was near the airport it was not noisy and access to the main roads leading into the city were easily acessible.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Elaine
"Great place to stay!"
Perfect if you're staying the night to fly out. Free shuttle service and you can leave your car there while you're away for a short time!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
milahsmomma
"Great option for an airport layover."
My only complaint is that the restaurant food is mediocre. Had the prime rib which in Alberta should be excellent but in this case the beef was tough and the Yorkshire was almost frozen in the middle. New Yorkshire was provided and free desert offered without requesting any compensation, but doesn't change the fact that the menu is not what I would expect at a Hilton.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
"Great location, great service"
Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff, very comfortable and clean accommodations. Close to airport and convenient to any shopping we had to do. We will stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
A&E Leslie
"Great front desk staff!"
Great front staff Gave us a great recommendation for pizazz which was delicious! Printed us off directions to where we were meeting friends in downtown Calgary
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Great Value"
We just needed a place to stay overnight and this hotel was excellent. Great location, clean, comfortable and overall a very pleasant stay. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Excellent stay"
The hotel was pretty new and clean, nothing to complain about it.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Excellent stay"
Very clean and extremely comfortable bed. Room was as quiet as can be. Could not hear the planes from the airport. Would stay sgain
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Dennis
nice hotel, clean, really good food awesome steaks, shuttle service for the airport is awesome to have.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Justin
"Good place to crash"
Good service and nice clean room. Morning buffet was available or off the menue. Coffee provided before eaerly morning shuttle
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Overnight stay"
10/10. Clean, quiet, wonderful.... Will stay there when the the occasion calls for it. Oh and free shuttle to the airport. Happy Happy Happy
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
I have stayed here many times and will do so again. Great hotel for the money. Close to the airport.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Nicely appointed and convenient"
We were greeting by cold lemonade in the lobby, much appreciated on a hot day, and cool lemon water when we returned in the evening. Beds adjustable to firm, medium or soft - nice! Pleasing, upscale decor and nice restaurant. Staff very friendly and helpful. Our friends used pool and hot tub which they found very nice. We'd stay there again for sure.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Review of the Hilton Garden Inn, Calgary."
Facilities and assistance given by staff in the hotel were excellent. However the hotel was very difficult to locate.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
J & S
"Pleasing"
Very nice , sober and clean rooms,staff is excellent
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"very nice hotel"
excellent choice for airport accessibility
1 night trip May 12, 2013
Good value, clean and well maintained. I will stay again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013