All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

• Value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
"Comfortable room with a couple slight problems."
The room was clean and comfortable. However, I did have trouble with both the shower/bath and wifi connection. The shower/bath had two settings, scalding hot and a cold trickle. The wifi cut out almost constantly.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"No wi-fi"
A good stay if you don't need Wi-Fi to do work while you're there. Information about the hotel says there is Wi-Fi but it is non-existent, regardless of the time of day you try to access it.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"An Eye Opener"
When I arrived they tried to push a different room on me other than I had booked. The food was horrible if you could even get there with them having any. The pancakes were unique as when you cut them with a fork they would spring apart. Room service knocking on your door before 8AM to have the room cleaned. Stains on the carpet wondering if it was a CSI crime scene.The only way I would stay there again is if my tent sprung a leak.
4 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"close to stores and shops"
dfficult to regulate temperatur, noisy bathroom fan, blankets were old and frayed with burn holes, very noisy from upstairs bathroom, bathroom not very clean lots of black[mold] grout lines
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
ed
"Super 8 Review"
I had a wonderful stay at your hotel. The only down thing was the coffee. Would like a stronger coffee or a choice of a medium and strong.
9 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Lois J
"Very friendly"
Very friendly and accominating staff:)
3 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Heidi
"Nice but older"
Was a good experience friendly staff great location just needs to be updated older rooms but all in all good for price I paid
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Dani
"pretty good"
Apart from having to have rom key cards rekeyed every night at front desk, was comfortable.
4 night trip Jan 5, 2015
"Christmas Stay"
Staff was excellent and room well cared for. Also keep us well informed about services Xmas day
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to all amenities."
We stayed here over Christmas while visiting relatives. The location was good for us next to shopping centre to shop for last minute gifts. We found the staff was very friendly and pleasant. The facilities are well maintained. We had access to a good breakfast even on Christmas morning. We didn't use the pool, waterslide or hot tub but was used by other guests and seemed to be quite relaxing. We would recommend this hotel to others looking for a budget hotel. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Lynne
"Will book this location Again!"
In Calgary to visit children. Had been traveling throughout the USA. This was a great place to stay and will use it again next time in Calgary. Friendly helpful staff. Great breakfast menu.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"I travel for business and with the internet being"
I travel for business and with the internet being this slow means I either stay someplace else or go out to find a wifi hot spot every 1/2 hours.....
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Ken
"Basic!"
Basic hotel, basic room and basic breakfast for the basic price. Quiet but near the highway and shopping centres. Very powerful smelling cleaning agent used which lingers in room. Not sure if that was due to thorough cleaning or to cover up something such as cigarette smoke. Room was certainly clean with just normal wear and tear visible. I would pay a little more for a little more than basic next time.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nightmare."
The hotel acknowledged that I had a reservation booked through Expedia but they were clear that they had no rooms. The staff person didn't know what to do. I was asked to wait for an hour; some other staff person came in eventually and ordered the staff person to clean up quickly some spare room and use lots of deodorizer. My King Bed Executive Suite reservation cost over $150 and I ended up eventually settling for the worst hotel room I have ever been in my entire life.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Wonderful staff. Room was comfortable and clean."
We enjoyed our stay and had everything we needed. The front desk fellow was really terrific!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Gross experience"
The room smelt like horrible B.O. Shower grout was dirty, carpet was dirty.
Nicki
"Great for short stays"
We needed a budget-priced hotel for a 1-night overlay in Calgary. We weren't looking for fancy, just a good bed and clean surroundings. Although the room did appear well used, we got what we paid for and have no complaints. The location was ideal for our purpose, and a free breakfast before checking out was a bonus.
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2014
"Comfortable,great location"
Comfortable,great location,helpful friendly staff also had fun in the pool great for children
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Jackie
We had an enjoyable stay .It is close to all the shopping we enjoy.The staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Mkm
The hallways smelled of smoke. When I took a shower in the morning the tub backed up with so much water my husband was unable to take a shower. The sink would also back up when washing hands. We were never asked how our stay was when we checked out. It was a quick process and a goodbye.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Good
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Very good, in a good location. The staff was great and the hotel was affordable.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Knighter
"reeked to cigarette smoke"
The room reeked to cigarette smoke and it was supposed to be a NON-Smoking room. I was tired and it was late, so I put up with it. It was really bad. There were hardly any plug ins to charge electronics. It was weird, I thought this was a new hotel, but it looked run down and was really aged.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Enjoyed Stay"
Found the rooms to be very clean, beds comfortable, location very good for us to complete business. Only complaint was the water on top floor was terrible to make coffee, tasted like chlorine and that was after running water for a long time. suggest supplying either bottled water or filtered water.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Brian R.
"Terrible hotel"
This hotel was so dirty we had to change rooms 3 times due to bedding that hadn't been cleaned or Changed the air didn't work and neither did the water slide. Guest were not allowed to park in front because they were having a car show so all guests had to park in the very back. Terrible experience we'll never stay here again
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Worst hotel to stay"
Wont take this hotel again and rather travel the extra distance as the room was not cleaned properly and their was hair in the bath tub. It's noisy and the front reception told me you get what you get. Very unprofessional.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Riaan
"good south location"
it was fine. nothing outstanding, nothing wrong.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Nice hotel, very clean"
I stayed for 2 nights, found the hotel very satisfactory
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Bev
"Pleasant hotel with friendly staff"
I was greeted in a very friendly manned when I arrived, once in my room was phoned from the front desk to see if I had any issues with the room. I said that it felt like it had been smoked in and was told they would switch me to a different room, which they did very quickly with no fuss.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Receptionist was rude!! Sheets were stained. Noisy outside!! Not worth the $
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Wonderful
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
W.coumont
"Nice hotel close to malls & calaway park"
Our stay at the hotel was great, kids had fun in the pool!! Was close to restaurants & malls & stores. The breakfast was awesome there was something for everyone!!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Overall it was average. We were in 204. It did not have a remote control when we checked in. The door wouldn't close properly and the bathroom fan made a heck of a noise. The maintenance man came to check something. He tried to fix everything we mentioned but we had a few things to touch up after he left. The location was very good though.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Comfortable with a friendly staff."
The room was comfortable and clean. Was convenient to a lot of shopping and several restaurants. They had a couple of hot items included with each days breakfast, unlike most that just have continental style. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
KimH
"July Calgary visit"
Stayed here for 8 nights. The coffee pot was not cleaned at all. Crumbs were not cleaned from the carpet on at least 2 occasions. I have stayed here before and I have to say the quality of service has gone way down.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Good for short stays.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Only complaint was the TV had problems. Couldn't change the channel or adjust the sound.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Convenient on Calgary South End"
Experience was good. Front desk double charged me and took time to straighten things out. Room was well AC'd which seas nice since it was 30 outside. Desk was small and in an awkward place for work.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"nice and quiet"
it was suggested by my daughter as it is close to their home.On arriving late they were able to accommodate me quickly with a room for handicapped people.So helpful with my condition.I tjust made everything so much easier.And the room was close to lobby etc.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Barb
"Nice motel close to shopping malls @ restaurants."
We stayed in the Super 8 in the Calgary Shawnessy area for a week. They had very nice helpful staff. There is a Walmart right outside of the motel, a dollar store of which the back of it faces the front of the motel and a drug store right around the corner. There isn't just those few stores there are about 4 shopping malls in the immediate area and restaurants right across the street. Swiss Chalet, Boston Pizza and I Hop are a few. It was too much for mom to walk over there but, all we had to do was go out the door and out the driveway of the motel and through the light across the street to the other side. We loved it that everything was so close by. Starbuck's and Chapters book store was also close by. The motel in Revelstoke and Calgary, both had an indoor pool & hot tub, which I think most Super 8 motels do. They provide towels for the pool so you don't have to worry about bringing your own with you. I picked the motel in Calgary Shawnessy area because it was about the only one that I could find that had a handicapped washroom. The room was dry and warm but, not quite as dry as the one in Revelstoke.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Anonymous
"Friendly staff"
The staff was extremely friendly and most helpful. We enjoyed our stay there very much. We would do it again.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Joyce
"Could be a great hotel"
Upon arrival, this hotel is very inviting and looks great. Then we got to our room.... It's needs updating, BADLY! . The room was very clean, but smelled of stale cigarettes. As this is a non smoking hotel, I can only assume that this room is older and needs updating. The kids had a great time down at the pool! Perfect for a small amount of people. The continental breakfast didn't have a lot of option, but was still good!
2 night business trip May 10, 2014
Hotel was well maintained. Staff was very courteous and attentive. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Tracey
"Disappointing to say the least..."
We came to Calgary to buy a vehicle and decided to stay the night and make a mini vacation out of the trip with the kids. We picked this hotel as it had a pool with a slide, and a free continental breakfast for a reasonable rate. Well you get what you pay for. The room its self was ok with the exception of the bathroom which had muddy floors, and empty toilet paper rolls hanging in the dispenser. The bed wasn't very comfortable but the sheets were clean and they gave you lots of pillows. Now for the pool. Not only was it absolutely freezing, the slide was not working and the hot tub... lets just say I bathe my infant son in warmer water. The breakfast consisted of hard pastries, rubbery egg patty things, room temperature milk with your cereal, all on dirty plates and mugs. The "good morning" we got from the cleaning staff on the way out was the best part of our stay. Needless to say, we won't be staying there again.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Mom of 2
"Great place to stay."
Easy to get at, close to shopping, very comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Ernie
hotels.com messed up with our reservation. we asked for a cot but the hotel did not get that message....after upgrading to a new room, housekeeping was extremely disappointing...dirty glasses in room, sofa beds not made up....they didn't even vacuum under the sofa beds. Very disappointing.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
"Awesome location."
Loved the location, beds were comfortable and room big enough. Didn´t like the fact you don´t have a gym and had to workout in my room.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Min
"New airport hotel"
Overall it was good in that the hotel was new, comfortable with helpful and courteous staff. Main stress was that I relied upon their wake up call system rather than my own and it failed. I had an early morning flight and had to scramble due to not receiving my wake up call.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Close to Calgary Health Center"
Close to Walmart and other shopping, good breakfast, nice room although it smelt of a very strong air freshener, nice and quiet had a good sleep.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Nice location and great hotel staff"
They gave our needs and great hotel staff
Other trip Jan 29, 2014