All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
6861 US Hwy 90 W, San Antonio, TX, 78227, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Service is adequate
    Bad breakfast
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Disgusting motel near Lackland AFB"
At first sight I new the pictures on line were a lie. The office/lobby was poorly maintained and smelled bad. Then as we actually opened the door to our room we were very disappointed. The linens we dirty and stained, it was very out dated and smelled nasty and they had roaches. So we complained, they offered a different room. Same situation except there was broken furniture. Absolutely awful, appalling, nasty, condition. Not to mention the dirty,small pool. We decided to leave and they refused to refund all of our money. Be aware. DO NOT STAY AT THIS MOTEL! !
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Nicole
"Close to Lackland."
First room one bed sheet had a area that looked like dog hair . TV did not work and bathroom sink faucet did not work well.Second room bathroom sink faucet did not work well either. Floor was hardwood and needed to be scrubbed. Air conditioning worked good. Shower was ok. Had some kind of food crumbs inside dresser drawer. Hotel is just not Red Roof quality.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"Dirty tub"
This is the 2nd time. I had to go to front desk and ask for cleaner to scrub tub at 9pm. It's was dirty 1st visit too but at midnight I was too tired to complain the first time til I checked out. I even called at 3pm that day and asked if the tub please be clean before I get there. They said, housekeeping already went home, I said I don't care how it gets cleaned, well it wasn't cleaned and floor was still dirty. Told management next morning, they said we can't do anything about it since you went thru hotel.com to pay. I even took pics. I thought maybe it was just a fluke, but not. Management was nice, but I go away from home to relax from chores not to scrub tubs and towel wash floors.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
linda
I checked in early to watch a game on cbs, & the tv didn't work. Wasn't offered another room. Was never fixed. Roaches in the drawers..
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
mike
"horrible"
Horrible
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
maria
"horrible"
room dirty! . they never cleaned it , TV didn't work , breakfast was horrible. Service was horrible. They were not polite at all . Noisy .
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"It's ok to just sleep and go"
They place itself was a bit rundown. Not enough towels and the shows head was broken. The paint on the walls was chipped. No remote to the tv or phone to call main desk.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Pool no bueno"
The first night night noticed only one rag for 3!people next night they left 0 rags whe asked for them they gave us torn towels. The pool was in bad shape very cloudy and mold growing on the inside , went down for breakfast at 7 am pancakes were almost empty and so was syrup and coffee when asked for more took him 20 min to refill and we had to go the place was clean
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Chasity
Room wasn't cleaned on second day. Toilet not cleaned when we checked in. Pool looked like it had mold growing on side.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Location was okay"
Horrible 1st room door would not open, 2nd room AC did not work, 3rd room has a large hole under the door and coffee pot did not work
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Cameron
"Not what I expected"
The location was good, easy access to places/stores we visited. Room had a musty odor when we arrived. Continental breakfast was only waffles & cereal, luckily Denny's was next door. Room was at a good rate so as the old saying goes you get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Jerelyn
"Stollen jewelry"
The room was clean. The hotel was located in the old San Antonio area, therefore it was not as nice as the newer areas. We checked in and left to sea world. When we got back we found a drill on the desk and a pair of diamond earrings and a diamond ring was missing. Made a police report and found out two other cleaning ladies had entered the room. No luck getting my stuff back. I'm gonna contact corporation..see if I can get something bsck
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Perla
will not return to that location. confusion on hotel rooms. big inconvenience
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"happy customer"
Very nice and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
cameron
"Perfect location to Lackland AFB"
We were there for an Air Force graduation, we weighed other options that were in the same area and chose this one for the price. It is definitely not the best area, however the location in proximity to the base was perfect. I was a little nervous when we arrived, the lobby had an odor and was run down, however the staff was great, and once we got inside the room we felt fine! The room was clean, bed was comfortable, TV, microwave etc, just what we needed. I was very happy we chose this and saved the money, as I really didn't see that the others were any different.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Ok
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"what you pay for"
2 nights it was close and priced right
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Poor choice"
The hotels staff were great and nice people but the hotel itself was not in a safe area! The room next to us was on the corner and it was broken into in the middle of the night!!!! All I heard was banging and drills.. I was too scared to go outside. It wasn't until he next morning that I noticed that the door had been jammed open and TV and other things were taken!!!!
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"good"
It was good.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Ana
"Not The Best Experience"
The room was hot took most of the night to cool down. Directions to the room were horrible....walked around the whole facility before we found it. Hotel was old guest were scary....won't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Juanita
"Definitely pay extra for a better hotel than this!"
The only reason I booked a reservation here was because the hotel we've booked before had no rooms available and because most hotels near Seaworld were also booked. Since the minute I drove up to the hotel I knew I wouldn't like it and I was right. We checked in after 10 pm and it took about 40 minutes. The clerk was very rude. The room was okay. The sheets had stains on them. It had hardwood flooring which was practically coming off and it looked like it hadn't been mopped in ages. The tub was not clean, more reason for us to use our water shoes in there. The first time I used the shower there was a big hair ball. Again, thankful for the water shoes. There was a dead bee in the room as soon as we walked in. No big deal. Would've been worse if it had been a roach. The next morning my small kiddos and I showed up for breakfast about 20 minutes before it finished. The eating area was very small and very dirty. There was spilled milk and cereal everywhere. There was no more waffle mix, milk or bagels and hardly any syrup. There were several clerks there and one was gracious enough to bring out more waffle mix when I asked her. Several more people walked in for breakfast after us and they didn't didn't replenish any of the breakfast items. We came back to the hotel that second night to find that they had ONLY taken out the trash. The beds were not made and the bathroom wasn't cleaned. The sink still had hair from when my husband shaved. I will never book here again. Ever.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Lien
"Bed was comfy"
Shower was.dirty. There were roaches crawling on the headboard!!
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
melia
While we were having breakfast we saw roaches where the breakfast is served
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Old and bad condition."
Emergency, last minutes book. Didn't worth the price they asked for. Everything is old and swimming pool was really nasty and horrible. Don't come back is for sure
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Thuy
Room was right by swimming pool. Kids were swimming until midnight and being loud. A/C was not turned on when we got there and there were no Bath towels (only hand towels)
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Connie
"Hotel with roaches"
Our room was full of roaches from baby to adult. The bed was broke down in the middle. The room did not look like it was cleaned thoroughly.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Dana
"Bad. Needs repairs."
As soon as I entered the room I noticed that the water faucet was broken and when you stepped in the restroom floor water came up. I went to the lobby and let them know and asked for another room they said that they would fix it. After 4hrs I went back and ask to see if they were going to fix it or not. They send a maintenance man and he fixed it in about 20mins but not all good. He quoted "This place is falling apart I don't know why they keep on renting it" Never again will I stay in this place.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Flor D.
"okay"
Good and satisfing
4 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
The hotel was well worth the price. No issues with hotel, room or staff
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
jesus
everything was good the only problem was with the tv it was about to fall off the wall and had no volume
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
JOHN
Hotel was dingy. Front desk staff was unhelpful. Housekeeping was nice. We saw three or four drug deals go down in the little time we were there. Overall stay was not worth money spent
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"worst hotel ever"
The worst night ever,we paid $124 dlls for a room that has dirty sheets on bed,had to put our towls on pillows because they had stains on them. No chair,No sofa just the bed.Floor was dirty and there were bugs on floor. The restroom was for handicap my children couldnr even sit on toilet because tjey were sacred a spider or something will come out of it scince it was and it was dirty and super old.Service with front desk was horrible I went to front desk to tell them about the bugs and the dirty sheets and they told me they couldnt do anything that he was going to try and get some clean sheets. Hello people Im not paying $50.00 dlls for the room you are charging me $124.00dlls a night for that junky room???? Do not recommend at all.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Brenda
"Bad service"
Bad customer service at the front desk...discussing inside problems in front of customers, unorganized people.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"We liked it!!"
My boys and I stayed here this past weekend for a worldwide conference :) The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were warm, friendly and very accommodating. The hotel is right off the freeway so it wasn't super quiet but I'm a heavy sleeper and it didn't bother me. It was convenient to get right off and on to the hwy :) The continental breakfast consisted of cold cereal, milk, bananas, apples, some toast and some bagels. I would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Elena
"Hotel overpriced for the actual room."
Room was old and the whole building needs to be renovated. The sofa bed mattress was stained and looked like blood on the mattress. For the price of the hotel you would think they had better beds and mattress since I paid 160 for the stay.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"low price for a reason"
TV wouldn't work; shower sprayed almost everything but me.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Bobby
"Not The Best Place To Stay"
The staff was courteous. Unfortunately, my room smelled terrible. It smelled like mold and mildew and I think it was coming from the air conditioner. I slept on the side of the bed that was the farthest from the air conditioner and it wasn't quite as bad. Also, the room was very expensive for a budget hotel because of the July 4 holiday. I paid $130.00 for a room that should have been about $60.00.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"Smelly room"
The room was very smelly as soon as we walked in, the bathroom was not in a good condition, water will leak everywhere. The staff was not too amiable at all; the morning receptionist was not in a good mood during breakfast time. I will try not to stay here again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Biz Travel
"Bad neighborrhood"
The room was not bad but the neighborhood looked dangerous and the shower did not work bathtub would flood. Too expensive for a cheap hotel.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Proximity to Lackland AFB"
I chose the Red Roof Inn because of its close location to the Air Force base where I attended Graduation Ceremonies and meetings.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Mrs.
"Towels and pillows cases very dirty"
Bath towel and pillow cases are very dirty
5 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Tan
"Close to air force base"
Good experience. We stayed on 2nd floor. Shower did not drain well. Is the only down fall.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Air force graduation"
It was a great stay. Front counter girls was great
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Robin
Rooms stunk and maid did not clean the rooms. They were non-smoking rooms but there was very strong smoke smell on everything.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Strange room secret guest."
The door had been kicked in at one time. No striker plate but door worked. Poor seal around door so it let in roaches. I bought a can of spray and sprayed in room and around door. We went for a day and when we came back the "Do not disturb sign" was turned around on the door. We went in and started watching TV and in a while around 9 PM my alarm clock went off. Someone had changed the setting which wasn't that easy. We found some shampoo and insect body spray which didn't belong to us. I also noticed some dirt on the bed and the window was unlocked. Some of this we didn't noticed until we were packing to leave. Nothing seemed to be missing or was the room cleaned in any manner. My wife thinks someone hooked for a while. I thought that a maid might have taken a nap. Very strange, who ever it was had some loose bowels as of the spray under the seat. I thought it was my wife and my wife thought it was me. But we didn't have that problem while we were there. Oh yea the hair dryer didn't work.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Dirty Hotel far from Six Flags and Sea World."
When I checked into the hotel the staff seemed pretty nice and were very detailed about how to get to your room. When my friends and I got to the room there were just a few dead flies, and the he bathroom light wasn't working properly. That's was fine since we were only staying a night. When we went to go to sleep, the blankets had brown, yellow, and red stains on the sheets. I went to the front desk to ask for new sheets and the last went on to say there were no more sheets available. I went back to the disgusting room and took off most of the sheets. About 15 minutes later she knocks on our door and gives us random sheets in a bundle then leaves. They were dirty as well. In the morning the breakfast area did not have napkins so it was very messy. Overall you get what you pay for, I would never stay in this place more than one night.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Kylie
"Hotel was ok"
There could do better with breakfast and have the gym open.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Smelly rooms"
We had to ask for towels and toilet paper. There was dead bugs on the floor and the room smelled lIke mildew and cigarette smoke.
5 night family trip May 20, 2015
"needs to take maintance in consideration"
The shower rod were bent out from the wall,it cost lack of privacy and water to cover the floor when showering they never came out to fix it,i called and report it no one came out
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
Vickie D.
"The roach hotel."
We had a large roach in our shower the first morning staying there. Dust all over the top of the refrigerator which showed me the room was not thoroughly cleaned, The microwave in my Daughter-in-laws room did not work and they had a slow draining shower causing them to stand in 6" water while showering. They ended up showering in my room because of this. i booked this room through Expedia for a good price but now I know you get what you pay for. Next time I will know better.
Other trip May 25, 2015