All hotels in Willoughby, Ohio, United States of America
4166 State Route 306, Willoughby, OH, 44094, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Going down in quality"
I stay at this hotel at least once a year to visit family in Ohio. It is going downhill at bit. This time I decided to upgrade to a superior room only to find out all the superior rooms are on the second floor and there is no elevator. I asked to be changed to a regular room just so we could stay on the first floor. I was told that because I had booked through hotels.com, the Red Roof Inn could not change the type of my accommodation, even to a lesser room, so we were stuck lugging our bags up a flight of stairs. We are in our 70s. The next day, we left the room at noon to go out for the day and when we returned at 4:30 the room still had not been cleaned. We had to call the manager who arranged to have it serviced. He was very nice. A/C was noisy. No Kleenex in room. Location is good, right off I-90 behind a Burger King.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Irene
"Fine for the price"
Small rooms, but clean. Everything worked (key, A/C, plumbing), which is not always the case at budget hotels. The front desk staff is very nice. We would stay here again if we are up that way.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Lara
Stayed 5 nights - No room service for the first three nights. When I asked for service I was told they didn't have a clean sheet for the bed. I won't be staying here on my next visit.
5 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Fine for the price and convenience"
It's a motel--which means an outside entrance to the rooms. We had a mini fridge which was great, and the water pressure and temperature was great. It was a great price and we really only slept there and didn't hang out at all. The area is only walkable to the Burger King, but it's right along a major road.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Super Cheap and very ordinary."
Super Cheap and very ordinary. I dont think I will stay here again. Nothing to brag about anything and not to be excited about anything. No breakfast, No Microwave or fridge. Road to the hotel entrance has a lot of potholes [make sure you dont hit your car so hard, and lose a rim and tire].
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Subramanian
"Greatly Disappointed"
Very smelly room and not so clean. Very low quality toilet paper. Motel condition is not that great. Will not rebook again for sure.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Bassam
"A/C needs work"
the stay overall was fine. Only issue I had was with the A/C. It would take for ever for it to turn back on after it turned off when it reached high/cool temperature.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Bianca
"worth the stay"
It worth your money and they do tend to be book out so book in advance. We travel cross country and this place truly had a RV Trailer parking. I will stay here again. Also a comment on hotels . com, we had a minor issue and call the customer service and not only did they resolve the minor issue they also gave us a $25 gift card to use toward another stay. Let just say this minor issue could have turn out to be a big issue if hotels . com did not had great service. Thank you and I will continue booking with this company.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Ashley
"Pay an extra $20 to stay elsewhere"
I stay here often, but the last few times had not been that pleasant! Checked in time is 3pm,but haven't been able to get my room until after 430pm the last 3 time I stayed. Once I did finally get my room they weren't clean at all! I now plan to pay a little more to stay at the near by Raddison.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Crystal
"BARKING DOGS"
way loud air conditioner and was awakened at 5:45 AM by dogs barking till 6:30 won't be returning
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
james
"Good inexpensive accomidations."
Very clean and comfortable. Nice people.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"very upset after reading reviews before booking"
i have stayed in 400 plus hotels and motels in the past 30 years, and in all honesty this is one of the worst sorry
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
larry
"Clean and comfortable"
Comfortable beds and very clean. Would stay here again
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Arlene
"Red Roof Willoughby"
Room was very basic just a bed and TV, No Microwave or Refrigerator. The room Clean enough although it smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, non-smoking room, The internet service WiFi was extremely slow. Ice machine was as far away from the room it could be placed.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Good for the price."
the room was comfortable, quiet and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were surprised that the only way to the 2nd floor was up some stairs that was a little difficult lifting luggage to get there. One big problem was the driveway getting into the facility, it has potholes large enough to swallow a small car! This was the only other negative. The price was quite fair, and the access to the major highway was certainly a plus.
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
janet
"stay was great"
All was great.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Great basic room at an economy rate"
I stayed at this hotel while my husband had surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, and have no complaints. This is your basic no frills room. No fridge, no microwave, not even a hair dryer. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly, neighborhood was small town, and it is right off Interstate 90. Suited my purpose well.
14 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Mr."
Pot holes in drive. Rm smelled of freshener at first, then musty. Bed very (to) firm. The a\c unit and fan not working but it was a cool night so we got by. Although the rm. seemed like it was clean we sleep onto of the bedspread because the over all impression made us nervous about critters......
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"good"
Good for overnight stay. Clean and comfortable. No breakfast but a lot of shops in walking distance. Just off the highway.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Arun Kumar
"Red Roof Motel needs HELP!"
This trip was for a sad occasion. My mother passed away and I returned for the funeral. I reserved the room for two nights. I didn't receive the customary room service. Needless to say, i was not pleased. I had to request an ironing board and fresh towels. We had to ask for soap as,well.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Dumpy & Nasty"
The customer service was excellent- Amanda was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is dumpy and nasty- but you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Home away from home"
Amanda at the front desk was very polite and accommodating! After driving two and a half hours to get where I had to be, it was nice to check in with ease and without the usual attitude I have for being young and falling under a stereotype! I would definitely recommend and stay again! Thank you for a great experience!
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Tiffany
"lights out."
Everything was good. At some point in the overnight power went out. Had to get ready in the dark.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Jack
"Good for a night on the way through."
Hotel is very convenient to highway, and a very good place to get some sleep while traveling through. Room was clean and comfortable enough. Seems to have been renovated in the not-to-distant past. Only downsides were no breakfast in the morning and few services in the area.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Very comfortable
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Margaret
"Kirtland Ohio visit"
Great price for 2nd floor room. New bathroom. Small room but very acceptable.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Judith
"Don't go There!"
A nasty room smoke smell sparingly equipped with towels etc 2 towels 1 washcloth
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Paula
"Restful"
Clean room and very quiet
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Good for the night"
Pet friendly. Nice clean, well kept motel. Very convient to to the 70 on & off. Lots of food options in the area. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
CAROL
"Hotel staff"
I don't usually write reviews, but I brought my baby and was given a smoking room. The girl at the front counter accommodated a non smoking room and a fridge for my baby's food. Very thankful her going above and beyond.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
pete
"On our way home"
Just far enough away from the highway that you can't hear it. Nice.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Stuffy"
Room was stuffy because the A/C did not work .
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Randy
It was ok. The beds could of been a little more comfy
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Brooke
"OK"
OK
6 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"Clean and accommodating"
Good experience. Room very clean with great water pressure.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
scott
"They Made it Right"
This stay didn't start well. We checked in and found two large, dead bugs on the bathroom floor. When we asked for a different room, they apologized and immediately moved us to a Premium room (in the other building). The Premium room was squeaky clean and obviously very recently updated with attractive furnishings and a comfortable bed. It also included a fridge and microwave (always handy to have). Even renovated and squeaky clean, Red Roof Inn doesn't try to be a five-star brand, so amenities are commensurate with price. For us, needing a place to sleep and shower on an overnight road trip stop, the Premium room was just fine. Restaurants, gas and mall nearby. We'd stay again if on the road here.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Frederick
"Hotel was close to Lakeland College"
Hotel was close to Lakeland College and close to many restaurants and fast food places. We had a non-smoking room that was clean. Well worth the price for a place to sleep.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Gem in the rough!"
The hotel was clean and well appointed for the money. Really a pleasant surprise. The room was small, but not uncomfortably so. Grounds were clean, but lot needs to be repaved. I'd stay there again, without a second thought.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Affordable, clean"
Room was clean and adequate. Would have liked to have had a hair dryer. Otherwise, everything else was fine.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Quick Stop, Good Rest"
Used this as a stop on our way through found it to be an easy location on and off I-90 with gas and food close by. Very clean felt safe and the service was nice.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"The boss (wife) was even impressed."
Very impressed with the remodeled rooms. Had to cut my stay short due to the wonderful Cleveland weather.
4 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Short stay while attending an event at the Spire"
One night stay while attending an event at the Spire Institute. The hotel served the purpose and was sufficient for our needs. Was about a 20 minute drive to the Spire.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"GOOD HOTEL"
LARGE ROOM WITH EVERYTHING WE NEEDED. BATHROOM WAS SMALL BUT GREAT SHOWER. STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Diana
"Valentine"
Everything was nice. Will probably come back when weather gets better.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
shorty
"priced high"
Bed was very uncomfortable.
3 night trip Feb 17, 2015
Jerome
"Great value"
Overall a pleasant stay. No complaints.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
close to places of interest easy access from the highway
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"NICE FOR A GOOD PRICE"
My stay was at the end of January, so having the room already heated when I entered was a major plus! Everything was clean and neat. I didn't need customer service assistance besides when checking in/out, which was nice, simple, & quick. I had a Standard king room, which was kinda snug, but hey... All I wanted was the bed so why not let it take up most of the space in the room?! Nice, peaceful, relaxing night for me! ;)
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"PERFECT!"
SO CONVIENENT! Burger king right next door, gas across the street, and next to thruway! Very clean and comfortable room to go along with friendly workers. Would highly recommend!
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015