All hotels in Willoughby, Ohio, United States of America
4166 State Route 306, Willoughby, OH, 44094, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

• Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Regular internet service
    Bad breakfast
"Great Value Great Hotel"
This was the second time we stayed at this particular hotel! And as the first time, it did not disappoint! The staff is welcoming and friendly! The room was clean and accomodating! We highly recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Kari
All good!
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
JOHN
The heater was really load!!
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
Billiejo
"20 miles from cle"
Good rate
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2016
Roman
"Craig S"
No problems with this hotel.
10 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
Craig
Dirty room , cold, very dirty and old A/C
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2016
Ok
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
"Convenient crash"
Absolutely fine and convenient for our short stay on the way to taking my daughter back to school. Not great for nearby food choices [a few fast food places], but spitting distance from a Rt. 90 exit. The room was clean and well-maintained, if the decor was a little "meh" and nothing seemed spanking new. There was an odd, slightly distracting smell--maybe cleanser or something--but it didn't bother us and we got used to it fast. You can definitely put this in the "get what you pay for" category; it's a fine, fair, and perfectly serviceable choice for the money. Finally: when looking at reviews for this place, I noticed a few of the standard "sketchy neighborhood" comments--take that with a giant grain of salt. It's just that those of us who have to watch our budgets stay at motels like this--NOT the beautiful people, typically--so it always pays to read between the lines on such comments. The area is fine.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
michael
Room was good, however anyone staying more than one night will be disturbed by the cleaning staff and carts back and forth at early hours. Noisy place.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
It was okay the room was nice for my partner and I to relax and enjoy a weekend away, however on Saturday night there was a HUGE party happening that lasted til 5 am and it kept us up all night
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
There was no Wifi, cold shower, bugs in the room, dirty sheets, and terrible service
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Nicole
Hotel was great for the price. We've stayed at other hotels in this area, most for more money and this was the best so far. Only problem was a couple that was arguing in the parking lot off and on very loud most of the night. They should have been kicked out at 10:00 pm when they started not 3:30 am.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Okay for the price"
Willoughby is a great little town. The RedRoof Inn is a convenient hotel for the price. Rooms are small and in need of renovation.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Sketchy motel"
This is a motel. The type of guest seemed quite sketchy a lot of people hung outside. I would not recommend this place to families.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Pamela
"Budget conscious business traveler to Cleveland"
Perfect for the budget conscious business traveler.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
"Great 4 the price"
I will be definitely using this again
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Crystal
"The hotel service you expect"
Always very hospitable.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Good value/Ease of access"
Newer hotel. Nice room decor and furnishings. Great budget pricing for my needs.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Red Roof inn - Up to standards"
Over all the stay served its purpose. Clean, affordable, and what I expected.I would definitely consider staying again in the future.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
"Great Value at Red Roof Willoughby"
Perfectly placed directly off I-90. Easy freeway access. 20 minutes into downtown Cleveland. Great value. Room was clean and functional.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2015
"Pleased!"
I was nervous as some photos enclosed by other consumers were troubling, but I happily share my room was neat and clean. The only problem was the air/heater was extremely loud.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
Clean and comfortable but no coffee maker in the room. (Important to me)
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Fred
"Holiday stay"
The Red Roof Inn did a good job in paving the road (there were several potholes previously) upon entrance into the hotel. The room was comfortable,the price was affordable, and the area is nice. I most likely will stay there again in the future.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Quiet stay"
Good room, quiet area
1 night trip Nov 20, 2015
Kathy jo
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel falls within the category of "you get what you pay for". The hotel is seemingly clean, although there was trash under the bed that wasn't from us. It works for a cheap night's stay but I wouldn't recommend an extended stay. The staff is very kind and attentive. It worked perfectly as our half way mark while traveling. The rooms could use some serious updating and the lighting is pretty terrible.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Katie
""Most comfy place to be in Willlughlby""
Friendly staff! Very comfortable, very safe, very convenient for freeway travel.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Jawanda
Staff was super nice. I was travelling with 2 dogs (not always the best hotel options) and not only were the rooms clean and nice, but the pet areas were really great as well. Most pet friendly hotels are super dated and smell so bad from toxic cleaning products. This one was fresh, clean and really nice. I think this was the cheapest hotel I stayed at from AZ to Maine and was one of the nicest.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2015
Angela
"Clean, good value"
Clean, convenient location- good value
1 night trip Nov 2, 2015
It was NASTY DIRTY. I wouldn't even touch or use the phone..........ick!!! The clerk who checked us in seemed to be high on something...,.she was not with the program. Very irritaiting.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"convenient brief stay with small dogs"
Stayed at this motel because of (1) dog friendly, (2) cost, (3) convenience to Chagrin Falls. It was very convenient to Rt. 90. There were lots of grassy areas and fields to walk the dogs. My room was clean and comfortable - stayed two nights - the first night was restful, the second night was extremely loud with other guests late into the night and then early departures the next morning. (That's a chance one always takes though, not a reflection of the motel probably.)
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
no elevator, hard bed
2 night trip Oct 13, 2015
"Great value for the money"
I was on a combined business and pleasure trip, so I selected an economic hotel. This one gave more of everything I expected: more space, better cleanliness, and great value.
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"Very close to I-90, which is what I wanted."
My room was next to the washing facilities so it was noisy, but the staff finished using the laundry room early enough. I think members of the staff at this hotel were the friendliest I ever encountered. They truly seemed to want me to enjoy my stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Gayle
Overnight stay. Not too far from main restaurants.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Room needed to be updated.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Janet
"Should have paid the extra for something better."
Body hair in the sheets several days, comforter had burns in it and seemed very old. I had to buy a sleeping bag to sleep on. The mattress was also in poor condition, very thin and worn out.
5 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"OK for the price."
Room was relatively clean and staff accommodated request for early check in. Coffee available by the check in desk, otherwise no snacks or breakfast. Vending machine available. Room had a small refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was outdated and toiletries were minimal, so plan to bring your own shampoo and conditioner! Towels were pretty worn. Bed wasn't bad but pillows could be replaced. Decent for the price, but not a good option if you like to feel pampered away from home.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Good but small."
All was good with the stay. No problems at all. I do wish the room was larger, as you could barely walk around the bed with the table and chair in use.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Glen
"i liked it"
Everything met expectations. One thing stood out - how quiet the fan was on the AC unit.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Smelly"
For some reason we were put in a walk-in/roll-in room (handicapped). We asked to switch to a regular king room and there weren't any available. The bathroom seemed dingy and dirty since it was made to be open. The lady at the front did try to switch us,which was great. The main thing was the smell. It smelled musty & moldy. Again, I'd assume it was due to the lack of cleanliness from the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
melinda
"No frills and no fuss"
A decent stay - we were just there while traveling to New York so nothing extended, but it was fine for what we needed. Front desk employees were helpful and kind.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Russell
"Another good stay."
Always stay at this hotel when i visit Cleveland.Great location for my trip and staff is very nice.Hotel has gone thru some renovations over the past couple of years and is now very updated.Will be back.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2015
"OK to stop and sleep."
It was ok for a place to stop and sleep. No free breakfast but we knew that going in. Clean and basic.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
tommy
"wedding weekend"
I would say it's time for Red Roof to do an overall remodel/refurbish. Overall the room is rundown. Even the electrical outlet didnt keep my I-phone connected. Its a great area for a hotel like this so I wonder why they haven't invested in this hotel. Check in/out was absolutely painless.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Gayle
"Very clean, comfortable and inexpensive"
very very clean room. comfortable bed. like new condition bathroom. really nice and at a good price. near some restaurants
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Kenneth
"Very Satisfied"
For our needs this motel was the perfect choice. We didn't spent much time in the room,. but it was convenient for our needs. Rooms were clean, and staff, office and others, were polite and helpful. We did ask for a ground floor room, but the 2nd floor was easily accessible. Overall we were happy with our choice.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Satisfied with the service
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Hima Kireeti S
"Not horrible for a place to sleep."
This hotel left a bit to be desired for the bed quality but it was clean and felt comfortable for a place to "crash", not designed for any extended time in the room. In a pinch, certainly better than some alternatives.
4 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
"Close to freeway. Close to the lake."
Check in and check out was easy and quick. Reasonably priced.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Nice for a 1 night stay"
No issues. Basic room for a nights sleep if staying for multiple nights I would upgrade to a holiday inn express with larger room and amenities
Other trip Aug 23, 2015