All hotels in Willoughby, Ohio, United States of America

• Value for money
    Regular internet service
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
its near the freeway but i didn't have to stay on that side so it wasn't a problem. clean room not a bad experience
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2016
"Nice newly decorated rooms in old buildings."
Room was small but adequate, newly remodeled. Bedding nice but sheets don't fit the bed, loose fitting. Small bathroom. The two hotel buildings are old and need remodeling, many visibly rotted trim boards on both buildings. Building nearest freeway is very noisy because of its location to the freeway. Hotel needs a lobby. No coffee in the room.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
"A Little Getaway"
A nice relaxing night after dinner with my wife, away from the kids!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
"Adequate."
Just a layover. Room was small but adequate and comfortable. No breakfast. Nothing in the neighborhood.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2016
Stefan
"Left a not-so-good impression"
Ugh. Dirty bathroom with leftover hair and toilet stains left uncleaned from the previous occupant. Really made me want to break out the hand sanitizer.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2016
Ryan
Good room after upgrade which was very reasonable. The WIFI was out in the morning each of the two times I stayed here recently. A problem when getting ready for a meeting.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2016
Stephen
"Comfortable stay for a low price"
Easy check in and laid back. Cleaners could have been a little less noisy in the morning. Overall a great price and a good hotel to stay at for a night or two.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2016
Zachary
I will be using the Red Roof only for my stays. Clean quiet relaxing!
2 night trip Feb 19, 2016
Shandreka Brown
"ok for price"
the hotel was ok, but under construction. nothing much around to do or eat without driving.
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2016
"Great Value Great Hotel"
This was the second time we stayed at this particular hotel! And as the first time, it did not disappoint! The staff is welcoming and friendly! The room was clean and accomodating! We highly recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Kari
All good!
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
JOHN
The heater was really load!!
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
Billiejo
"20 miles from cle"
Good rate
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2016
Roman
"Craig S"
No problems with this hotel.
10 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
Craig
Dirty room , cold, very dirty and old A/C
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2016
Ok
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
"Convenient crash"
Absolutely fine and convenient for our short stay on the way to taking my daughter back to school. Not great for nearby food choices [a few fast food places], but spitting distance from a Rt. 90 exit. The room was clean and well-maintained, if the decor was a little "meh" and nothing seemed spanking new. There was an odd, slightly distracting smell--maybe cleanser or something--but it didn't bother us and we got used to it fast. You can definitely put this in the "get what you pay for" category; it's a fine, fair, and perfectly serviceable choice for the money. Finally: when looking at reviews for this place, I noticed a few of the standard "sketchy neighborhood" comments--take that with a giant grain of salt. It's just that those of us who have to watch our budgets stay at motels like this--NOT the beautiful people, typically--so it always pays to read between the lines on such comments. The area is fine.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
michael
Room was good, however anyone staying more than one night will be disturbed by the cleaning staff and carts back and forth at early hours. Noisy place.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
It was okay the room was nice for my partner and I to relax and enjoy a weekend away, however on Saturday night there was a HUGE party happening that lasted til 5 am and it kept us up all night
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"Nice hotel close to de Vine Street."
It was a very good experience with expedia reservations. The hotel has offered exactly as my reservations and all informations were correct. The staff was very pleasent and attention with our needs.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
There was no Wifi, cold shower, bugs in the room, dirty sheets, and terrible service
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Nicole
Hotel was great for the price. We've stayed at other hotels in this area, most for more money and this was the best so far. Only problem was a couple that was arguing in the parking lot off and on very loud most of the night. They should have been kicked out at 10:00 pm when they started not 3:30 am.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Okay for the price"
Willoughby is a great little town. The RedRoof Inn is a convenient hotel for the price. Rooms are small and in need of renovation.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Not Up to Red Roof Standards"
I stay in a lot of Red Roof Inns because they're a great value for the price. But this place was a wreck. The woman who checked us in was clearly under the influence of something--her eyes were rolling around in her head, her words were slurred, and she kept interrupting us when we tried to ask questions. Her explanation of where our room was located made no sense and resulted in us wander around in the freezing wind. When we finally found the room, neither of our keys worked. My husband went back to the office, where the same clerk apparently accused him of deliberately magnetizing the keys. She continued to question him until he pointed out that his wife was standing out in the cold guarding out bags, at which point she grudgingly made a new set of keys. The room obviously wasn't one of the ones that had been renovated recently. The bathroom door didn't close properly, none of the outlets by the bed worked, the clock didn't work, the pillows felt like concrete, and the blankets provided were completely insufficient. After a couple of hours, the distinct odor of marijuana wafted into the room.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
Kit
sheets & bed not made on daily basis. requested non smoking room did not get
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
"Sketchy motel"
This is a motel. The type of guest seemed quite sketchy a lot of people hung outside. I would not recommend this place to families.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Pamela
Very unsatisfied! Asked for non-smoking room, had to settle for 2nd floor smoking room. Never changed sheets on bed unless requested! Staff under par on accommodating!
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
"Not what we expected for aExpedia sponsored motel"
Not worth rehashing a significantly poor experience.
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
Disgruntled
"Budget conscious business traveler to Cleveland"
Perfect for the budget conscious business traveler.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
"Great 4 the price"
I will be definitely using this again
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Crystal
"The hotel service you expect"
Always very hospitable.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Good value/Ease of access"
Newer hotel. Nice room decor and furnishings. Great budget pricing for my needs.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Red Roof inn - Up to standards"
Over all the stay served its purpose. Clean, affordable, and what I expected.I would definitely consider staying again in the future.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
"Great Value at Red Roof Willoughby"
Perfectly placed directly off I-90. Easy freeway access. 20 minutes into downtown Cleveland. Great value. Room was clean and functional.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2015
"Pleased!"
I was nervous as some photos enclosed by other consumers were troubling, but I happily share my room was neat and clean. The only problem was the air/heater was extremely loud.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
"Extra Charges"
During our stay we were charged $4 for a safe which we requested to have those charges removed. Now seven days later not sure if charges were removed awaiting my credit card bill to confirm. Then we requested another day to stay and was charged $20 more due to a weekend rate? Wow.
Other trip Dec 5, 2015
Clean and comfortable but no coffee maker in the room. (Important to me)
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Fred
"Holiday stay"
The Red Roof Inn did a good job in paving the road (there were several potholes previously) upon entrance into the hotel. The room was comfortable,the price was affordable, and the area is nice. I most likely will stay there again in the future.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
It would be helpful to have at least 2 sets of towels. For what we paid, it was fine.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
"Ok for an inexpensive place to sleep."
There is a truck parking lot next door so I was glad I brought my white noise machine and ear plugs since they were up and running early in the morning. I was also glad I knew the area since there were only a couple of fast food joints near the hotel. There are several restaurants off the next exit on I90, a short 3 mile drive.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
"Quiet stay"
Good room, quiet area
1 night trip Nov 20, 2015
Kathy jo
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel falls within the category of "you get what you pay for". The hotel is seemingly clean, although there was trash under the bed that wasn't from us. It works for a cheap night's stay but I wouldn't recommend an extended stay. The staff is very kind and attentive. It worked perfectly as our half way mark while traveling. The rooms could use some serious updating and the lighting is pretty terrible.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Katie
"Low quality for an upgraded room"
I was extremely disappointed in our room. We have stayed at less expensive hotels with more amenities. There was no iron, no coffee maker, very very small bathroom with cheap vinyl flooring that was coming loose. Because the room entry is directly outside, the wind was blowing through the door frame. Our room was an upgrade, deluxe non smoking and I shudder to think what the economy room would've been like. Never again....
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
""Most comfy place to be in Willlughlby""
Friendly staff! Very comfortable, very safe, very convenient for freeway travel.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Jawanda
Staff was super nice. I was travelling with 2 dogs (not always the best hotel options) and not only were the rooms clean and nice, but the pet areas were really great as well. Most pet friendly hotels are super dated and smell so bad from toxic cleaning products. This one was fresh, clean and really nice. I think this was the cheapest hotel I stayed at from AZ to Maine and was one of the nicest.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2015
Angela
"Everything but the bathroom"
During check-in, the initial staff person got a little testy when I requested a first floor room and told me there weren't any available. I asked for the manager who told me I could wait for one and long story short, I did just that. Bed was comfortable but bathroom paint needs to be touched up, a couple floor tiles replaced and the tub cleaned or perhaps reglazed.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
"Clean, good value"
Clean, convenient location- good value
1 night trip Nov 2, 2015
It was NASTY DIRTY. I wouldn't even touch or use the phone..........ick!!! The clerk who checked us in seemed to be high on something...,.she was not with the program. Very irritaiting.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"convenient brief stay with small dogs"
Stayed at this motel because of (1) dog friendly, (2) cost, (3) convenience to Chagrin Falls. It was very convenient to Rt. 90. There were lots of grassy areas and fields to walk the dogs. My room was clean and comfortable - stayed two nights - the first night was restful, the second night was extremely loud with other guests late into the night and then early departures the next morning. (That's a chance one always takes though, not a reflection of the motel probably.)
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015