All hotels in Willoughby, Ohio, United States of America

• Value for money
    Regular internet service
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Great value for the money"
I was on a combined business and pleasure trip, so I selected an economic hotel. This one gave more of everything I expected: more space, better cleanliness, and great value.
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"Very close to I-90, which is what I wanted."
My room was next to the washing facilities so it was noisy, but the staff finished using the laundry room early enough. I think members of the staff at this hotel were the friendliest I ever encountered. They truly seemed to want me to enjoy my stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Gayle
Overnight stay. Not too far from main restaurants.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Room needed to be updated.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Janet
"Should have paid the extra for something better."
Body hair in the sheets several days, comforter had burns in it and seemed very old. I had to buy a sleeping bag to sleep on. The mattress was also in poor condition, very thin and worn out.
5 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"OK for the price."
Room was relatively clean and staff accommodated request for early check in. Coffee available by the check in desk, otherwise no snacks or breakfast. Vending machine available. Room had a small refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was outdated and toiletries were minimal, so plan to bring your own shampoo and conditioner! Towels were pretty worn. Bed wasn't bad but pillows could be replaced. Decent for the price, but not a good option if you like to feel pampered away from home.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Good but small."
All was good with the stay. No problems at all. I do wish the room was larger, as you could barely walk around the bed with the table and chair in use.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Glen
"i liked it"
Everything met expectations. One thing stood out - how quiet the fan was on the AC unit.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Smelly"
For some reason we were put in a walk-in/roll-in room (handicapped). We asked to switch to a regular king room and there weren't any available. The bathroom seemed dingy and dirty since it was made to be open. The lady at the front did try to switch us,which was great. The main thing was the smell. It smelled musty & moldy. Again, I'd assume it was due to the lack of cleanliness from the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
melinda
"No frills and no fuss"
A decent stay - we were just there while traveling to New York so nothing extended, but it was fine for what we needed. Front desk employees were helpful and kind.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Russell
"Another good stay."
Always stay at this hotel when i visit Cleveland.Great location for my trip and staff is very nice.Hotel has gone thru some renovations over the past couple of years and is now very updated.Will be back.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2015
"OK to stop and sleep."
It was ok for a place to stop and sleep. No free breakfast but we knew that going in. Clean and basic.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
tommy
"wedding weekend"
I would say it's time for Red Roof to do an overall remodel/refurbish. Overall the room is rundown. Even the electrical outlet didnt keep my I-phone connected. Its a great area for a hotel like this so I wonder why they haven't invested in this hotel. Check in/out was absolutely painless.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Gayle
"Very clean, comfortable and inexpensive"
very very clean room. comfortable bed. like new condition bathroom. really nice and at a good price. near some restaurants
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Kenneth
"Very Satisfied"
For our needs this motel was the perfect choice. We didn't spent much time in the room,. but it was convenient for our needs. Rooms were clean, and staff, office and others, were polite and helpful. We did ask for a ground floor room, but the 2nd floor was easily accessible. Overall we were happy with our choice.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Satisfied with the service
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Hima Kireeti S
"Not horrible for a place to sleep."
This hotel left a bit to be desired for the bed quality but it was clean and felt comfortable for a place to "crash", not designed for any extended time in the room. In a pinch, certainly better than some alternatives.
4 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
"Close to freeway. Close to the lake."
Check in and check out was easy and quick. Reasonably priced.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Nice for a 1 night stay"
No issues. Basic room for a nights sleep if staying for multiple nights I would upgrade to a holiday inn express with larger room and amenities
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
peachtree
"Hotel is great bang for the buck!"
This is the place to get your picture taken with a Leg Lamp! One in the lobby!
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Red Roof Wiiloughby"
Enjoyable
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Philip
"Close to the highway"
Little things missing like paper and a pen, nice desk, good location,
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"it was ok"
Quick stay. Could of been 3 stars but the bathtub had hair all over the walls
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
elan
"I don't know..."
The room was ok, nothing spectacular. Could've had cleaner floor. $85 for no fridge or microwave. Front desk woman was nice. House keeping barged through our door while we weren't dressed. Then came back five minutes later and did it again. So I guess someone can make their own decisions about staying there
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Unique
Aging facility, outside noise through walls, clean but small room, no breakfast, reasonable price, convenient to Interstate highway.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Would stay again"
Motel was nice, convenient to where we were going, staff was excellent.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
terrible place - didn't stay what more do you want...didn't stay' left
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
This review won't submit unless I put something in this section.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
No extras like microwave, fridge, hairdryer. This is very annoying that I can't submit it without writing more then I
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
KT
"HOF"
Peaceful and quiet, just far enough away from downtown Cleveland, but close enough to get to the Rock ans Roll Hall of Fame easily and quickly the next morning. Lots of choices for great eating places and a short easy drive to the lake. Nothing fancy but all you need for a restful night.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Art
"Convenient and clean"
Overall, the Red Roof Inn was a quality, convenient stay, right off 90 and near places to eat and fuel up. There was even special space to park my moving truck and trailer. Whomever cleaned accidentally left behind a soap wrapper behind the bathroom door, but overall the room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Benjamin
"Great for overnight stop"
Easy access from freeway. Within 4 miles of a major mall. Rooms and service were average.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
todd
"location and dining"
Convenient access to major freeway and local restaurants.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Good for the money"
Very clean. Good location off of Hwy 90. The room was very small but for a one night stay, it was tolerable
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good price good room"
It is good price for this inn, room is clean .
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Yam
"Going down in quality"
I stay at this hotel at least once a year to visit family in Ohio. It is going downhill at bit. This time I decided to upgrade to a superior room only to find out all the superior rooms are on the second floor and there is no elevator. I asked to be changed to a regular room just so we could stay on the first floor. I was told that because I had booked through hotels.com, the Red Roof Inn could not change the type of my accommodation, even to a lesser room, so we were stuck lugging our bags up a flight of stairs. We are in our 70s. The next day, we left the room at noon to go out for the day and when we returned at 4:30 the room still had not been cleaned. We had to call the manager who arranged to have it serviced. He was very nice. A/C was noisy. No Kleenex in room. Location is good, right off I-90 behind a Burger King.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Irene
"Fine for the price"
Small rooms, but clean. Everything worked (key, A/C, plumbing), which is not always the case at budget hotels. The front desk staff is very nice. We would stay here again if we are up that way.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Lara
Stayed 5 nights - No room service for the first three nights. When I asked for service I was told they didn't have a clean sheet for the bed. I won't be staying here on my next visit.
5 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Nice, for the price and my RediCard Rewards. Would stay there again if in the area
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
no coffee pot !!!!!! no where to sit !!!!!!!! smallest in history!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Fine for the price and convenience"
It's a motel--which means an outside entrance to the rooms. We had a mini fridge which was great, and the water pressure and temperature was great. It was a great price and we really only slept there and didn't hang out at all. The area is only walkable to the Burger King, but it's right along a major road.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Super Cheap and very ordinary."
Super Cheap and very ordinary. I dont think I will stay here again. Nothing to brag about anything and not to be excited about anything. No breakfast, No Microwave or fridge. Road to the hotel entrance has a lot of potholes [make sure you dont hit your car so hard, and lose a rim and tire].
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Subramanian
"Greatly Disappointed"
Very smelly room and not so clean. Very low quality toilet paper. Motel condition is not that great. Will not rebook again for sure.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Bassam
"A/C needs work"
the stay overall was fine. Only issue I had was with the A/C. It would take for ever for it to turn back on after it turned off when it reached high/cool temperature.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Bianca
We were just passing through, and this place fit our needs perfect. close to restaurants/grocery etc. Friendly staff,clean room.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"worth the stay"
It worth your money and they do tend to be book out so book in advance. We travel cross country and this place truly had a RV Trailer parking. I will stay here again. Also a comment on hotels . com, we had a minor issue and call the customer service and not only did they resolve the minor issue they also gave us a $25 gift card to use toward another stay. Let just say this minor issue could have turn out to be a big issue if hotels . com did not had great service. Thank you and I will continue booking with this company.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Ashley
"Awful"
This hotel was very dirty! I doubt if carpet was EVER cleaned! Deadbolt was broke on door so we slept with one eye open. Garbage all over outside of hotel!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Deb
Took for ever to check in. Ice machine was broke. Sent us to a room with no sheets on the bed. They were power washing the entire place at 9am...
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
travelerJ
"Very clean"
Small but clean. Our first stay at Red Roof, would stay again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Okay"
The room was nothing special - no fridge or anything like that, which is okay for the price. Lots of outlets. There's a room with vending machines and ice, and coffee in the lobby. The staff was super nice and there are restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015