All hotels in Willoughby, Ohio, United States of America
4166 State Route 306, Willoughby, OH, 44094, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

• Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Regular internet service
    Bad breakfast
"Hotel is great bang for the buck!"
This is the place to get your picture taken with a Leg Lamp! One in the lobby!
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Red Roof Wiiloughby"
Enjoyable
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Philip
"Close to the highway"
Little things missing like paper and a pen, nice desk, good location,
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"it was ok"
Quick stay. Could of been 3 stars but the bathtub had hair all over the walls
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
elan
"I don't know..."
The room was ok, nothing spectacular. Could've had cleaner floor. $85 for no fridge or microwave. Front desk woman was nice. House keeping barged through our door while we weren't dressed. Then came back five minutes later and did it again. So I guess someone can make their own decisions about staying there
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Unique
Aging facility, outside noise through walls, clean but small room, no breakfast, reasonable price, convenient to Interstate highway.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Would stay again"
Motel was nice, convenient to where we were going, staff was excellent.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
terrible place - didn't stay what more do you want...didn't stay' left
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
This review won't submit unless I put something in this section.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
No extras like microwave, fridge, hairdryer. This is very annoying that I can't submit it without writing more then I
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
KT
"HOF"
Peaceful and quiet, just far enough away from downtown Cleveland, but close enough to get to the Rock ans Roll Hall of Fame easily and quickly the next morning. Lots of choices for great eating places and a short easy drive to the lake. Nothing fancy but all you need for a restful night.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Art
"Convenient and clean"
Overall, the Red Roof Inn was a quality, convenient stay, right off 90 and near places to eat and fuel up. There was even special space to park my moving truck and trailer. Whomever cleaned accidentally left behind a soap wrapper behind the bathroom door, but overall the room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Benjamin
"Great for overnight stop"
Easy access from freeway. Within 4 miles of a major mall. Rooms and service were average.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
todd
"location and dining"
Convenient access to major freeway and local restaurants.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Good for the money"
Very clean. Good location off of Hwy 90. The room was very small but for a one night stay, it was tolerable
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good price good room"
It is good price for this inn, room is clean .
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Yam
"Going down in quality"
I stay at this hotel at least once a year to visit family in Ohio. It is going downhill at bit. This time I decided to upgrade to a superior room only to find out all the superior rooms are on the second floor and there is no elevator. I asked to be changed to a regular room just so we could stay on the first floor. I was told that because I had booked through hotels.com, the Red Roof Inn could not change the type of my accommodation, even to a lesser room, so we were stuck lugging our bags up a flight of stairs. We are in our 70s. The next day, we left the room at noon to go out for the day and when we returned at 4:30 the room still had not been cleaned. We had to call the manager who arranged to have it serviced. He was very nice. A/C was noisy. No Kleenex in room. Location is good, right off I-90 behind a Burger King.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Irene
"Fine for the price"
Small rooms, but clean. Everything worked (key, A/C, plumbing), which is not always the case at budget hotels. The front desk staff is very nice. We would stay here again if we are up that way.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Lara
Stayed 5 nights - No room service for the first three nights. When I asked for service I was told they didn't have a clean sheet for the bed. I won't be staying here on my next visit.
5 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Nice, for the price and my RediCard Rewards. Would stay there again if in the area
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
no coffee pot !!!!!! no where to sit !!!!!!!! smallest in history!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Fine for the price and convenience"
It's a motel--which means an outside entrance to the rooms. We had a mini fridge which was great, and the water pressure and temperature was great. It was a great price and we really only slept there and didn't hang out at all. The area is only walkable to the Burger King, but it's right along a major road.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Super Cheap and very ordinary."
Super Cheap and very ordinary. I dont think I will stay here again. Nothing to brag about anything and not to be excited about anything. No breakfast, No Microwave or fridge. Road to the hotel entrance has a lot of potholes [make sure you dont hit your car so hard, and lose a rim and tire].
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Subramanian
"Greatly Disappointed"
Very smelly room and not so clean. Very low quality toilet paper. Motel condition is not that great. Will not rebook again for sure.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Bassam
"A/C needs work"
the stay overall was fine. Only issue I had was with the A/C. It would take for ever for it to turn back on after it turned off when it reached high/cool temperature.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Bianca
We were just passing through, and this place fit our needs perfect. close to restaurants/grocery etc. Friendly staff,clean room.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"worth the stay"
It worth your money and they do tend to be book out so book in advance. We travel cross country and this place truly had a RV Trailer parking. I will stay here again. Also a comment on hotels . com, we had a minor issue and call the customer service and not only did they resolve the minor issue they also gave us a $25 gift card to use toward another stay. Let just say this minor issue could have turn out to be a big issue if hotels . com did not had great service. Thank you and I will continue booking with this company.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Ashley
"Awful"
This hotel was very dirty! I doubt if carpet was EVER cleaned! Deadbolt was broke on door so we slept with one eye open. Garbage all over outside of hotel!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Deb
Took for ever to check in. Ice machine was broke. Sent us to a room with no sheets on the bed. They were power washing the entire place at 9am...
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
travelerJ
"Very clean"
Small but clean. Our first stay at Red Roof, would stay again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Okay"
The room was nothing special - no fridge or anything like that, which is okay for the price. Lots of outlets. There's a room with vending machines and ice, and coffee in the lobby. The staff was super nice and there are restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
sam
"Pay an extra $20 to stay elsewhere"
I stay here often, but the last few times had not been that pleasant! Checked in time is 3pm,but haven't been able to get my room until after 430pm the last 3 time I stayed. Once I did finally get my room they weren't clean at all! I now plan to pay a little more to stay at the near by Raddison.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Crystal
"BARKING DOGS"
way loud air conditioner and was awakened at 5:45 AM by dogs barking till 6:30 won't be returning
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
james
"Dont book this hotel"
The room was very dirty. Nearly all the items in the room were dirt covered. The bed and comforter were with lot of hair. The bathroom was also was not cleaned and with hair, mud. The toilet bowl was not even flushed and we had to flush it. We already expected the quality would not be that great, but never expected that it would be this worse. We really really felt that we should never ever ever book again with Red Roof Inn.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Surendar
"Good inexpensive accomidations."
Very clean and comfortable. Nice people.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"very upset after reading reviews before booking"
i have stayed in 400 plus hotels and motels in the past 30 years, and in all honesty this is one of the worst sorry
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
larry
"Clean and comfortable"
Comfortable beds and very clean. Would stay here again
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Arlene
"Red Roof Willoughby"
Room was very basic just a bed and TV, No Microwave or Refrigerator. The room Clean enough although it smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, non-smoking room, The internet service WiFi was extremely slow. Ice machine was as far away from the room it could be placed.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Nice motel---served our purpose."
It served the purpose of why we were there and it was close to where we went to our party for Memorial Day!
Other trip May 31, 2015
Suzy
"Fine time"
I have always had good experience at redroof. Close to freeway and speedway, Burger King , and McDonald close.
Other trip May 29, 2015
great hotel
"Good for the price."
the room was comfortable, quiet and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were surprised that the only way to the 2nd floor was up some stairs that was a little difficult lifting luggage to get there. One big problem was the driveway getting into the facility, it has potholes large enough to swallow a small car! This was the only other negative. The price was quite fair, and the access to the major highway was certainly a plus.
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
janet
"stay was great"
All was great.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Excellent! Great room staff, and everything else. thanks
Other trip May 27, 2015
frank
"Great basic room at an economy rate"
I stayed at this hotel while my husband had surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, and have no complaints. This is your basic no frills room. No fridge, no microwave, not even a hair dryer. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly, neighborhood was small town, and it is right off Interstate 90. Suited my purpose well.
14 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Mr."
Pot holes in drive. Rm smelled of freshener at first, then musty. Bed very (to) firm. The a\c unit and fan not working but it was a cool night so we got by. Although the rm. seemed like it was clean we sleep onto of the bedspread because the over all impression made us nervous about critters......
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"good"
Good for overnight stay. Clean and comfortable. No breakfast but a lot of shops in walking distance. Just off the highway.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Arun Kumar
"Red Roof Motel needs HELP!"
This trip was for a sad occasion. My mother passed away and I returned for the funeral. I reserved the room for two nights. I didn't receive the customary room service. Needless to say, i was not pleased. I had to request an ironing board and fresh towels. We had to ask for soap as,well.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Dumpy & Nasty"
The customer service was excellent- Amanda was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is dumpy and nasty- but you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Nice place to stay, that likes dogs."
good-- have nothing else to say, a motel is a motel. This may be the 7000 motel I have stayed in.
Other trip May 24, 2015
jim
"Home away from home"
Amanda at the front desk was very polite and accommodating! After driving two and a half hours to get where I had to be, it was nice to check in with ease and without the usual attitude I have for being young and falling under a stereotype! I would definitely recommend and stay again! Thank you for a great experience!
1 night business trip May 21, 2015