All hotels in Toledo, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3530 Executive Parkway, I-475 and Exit #17 / Secor Rd, Toledo, OH, 43606, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Care free stay"
Stayed two nights here. No real problems to speak of. There was a little noise across the street at another business, but I am an early riser anyway.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very nice!"
Clean, polite staff, clean room. Good value for the money.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Clarissa
"Pets stay for free...PEOPLE should too"
After driving for 8 hours, we were really looking forward to relaxing & resting in a clean room. We walked into the room only to immediately see 2 FILTHY stained chairs that looked as though they had been taken off the street corner. After getting past these, we noticed huge spider webs in the corner near one of the FILTHY chairs! Couldn't even let our DOG sit anywhere except on the bed (after turning down the bedspread). We had booked our room through Hotel.com who had informed us that this room had been "refurbished"...not sure what they meant by "refurbished". The only thing new was the T.V. We forced ourselves to venture into the bath/shower.The shower was great! We did need more towels so went to the front desk. The check-in gal was super nice but she wasn't there when we went for more towels. The late-night replacement gal was rude when we asked for extra towels. We decided to get to sleep and try to forget the experience we had in this "refurbished" room.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Clark
"Nice setting"
The motel is in a nice, convenient setting close to places to eat and to I-475. I was just there for one night to participate in a triathlon so needed no pool or exercise room but I did note that Red Roof does not offer such facilities. It did have fresh coffee but no continental breakfast. The price was about right for the service.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Sylvania Triathlete
I will never stay there again. We were put on the third floor, asked if possible to be moved lower and was told " because the reservation was made on Hotel.com, we could not be moved" Not understanding, I we asked again and told now the hotel was totally booked, why two different answers. It was explained to us to never book on line, always call them directly. I explained not knowing exactly what hotels were in the area, we went to book online. I have booked at least 50 different times throught the years and never been told such nonsence. The room smelled of smoke, very bad I might add, told a can of hotel grade air freshener would be available, they would call when found, no call. Very poorly managed. Never to return.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
PF
"Comfortable and quiet"
Although this property was full each of two times that I was there (a Saturday and the following Friday), it was very quiet in my room.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Rod
"We had to move 3 times!!"
Supposed to be in nonsmoking but first room smelled very bad. Next move was air conditioning problem! Never stay here again!!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
The Hotel was in a good area with various restaurants in walking distance. My only negative is there was a slight musty oder. Maybe carpet had been wet at one time.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Just Right"
Great Service
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"not recommended"
have stayed at this facility several times, but this was the last. AC was not operational, toilet was constantly running and staff couldn't fix. We moved ourselves upstairs to another room. Room was better but had numerous cigarette burns in the bed blanket even though we asked for a no smoking room. A number of the hotel patrons looked like shady customers.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
tommie john
"Not worth the money."
Room smelled of smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Probably hadn't been renovated since they allowed smoking in every room. We toughed it out. I wouldn't waste my money here again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Close to shopping and attractions"
Everything was good about the room. My only complaint was that the toilet kept running for te duration of our stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Helly_836
"Not good"
Not good at all everyone has to use the same iron cause I don't have one in your room and you should no frig for food no coffee maker in room no ice maker on your floor I found a used wash towl in my bathroom I found hair in my bed your towels has spot's in them from so much reuse and yet you say the hotel is been remolded your smoke alarm is hanging from the cilling your chairs has Stans in them trash cans out side my room full of pizza boxes from the gest right next to my room flya flying in and again the only coffee to drink and iron to use in the hold hotel should not be at the front desk just terrible experience. Thanks
nice
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Ohhhh let me count the ways this place was bad. 1. The room stunk of an old 80's bar with the smell of smoke. I thought it was illegal to smoke in hotels in Ohio...I am probably wrong here but I used to smoke so I would deal with this...2. The chairs had a black filth on them that we would not sit on them, 3. the dresser was falling apart 4. I wore white socks the entire time I was there and they were black when I left - no exaggeration. 5. My wife was so uncomfortable in the room that half way through the night she got up to sleep in the car and saw a TON of people of the night hanging out by different rooms (there was a security guard - why didn't he ask them to leave)...We stayed here because I already prepaid for the room and we had stayed here 2 years prior. The photos on your site show the rooms being updated...this was NOT ONE OF THEM. This was the WORST MOST DISGUSTING HOTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. Sleep in the car but dont sleep here!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Dean C
"I guess it is what you expect given the price"
The bathroom was not clean and beware of the people hanging out around the hotel.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Not the best, but not the worst"
One overnight stay. The room was fairly clean. Carpet could be cleaned or replaced. Bedspreads = not so sure they'd been washed before our stay. Sheets seemed clean. Bathroom facilities were clean. On the bright side, there was a cute squirrel in the parking lot eating some ice cream that someone had dropped. :)
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Pam
Not very clean, holes in the door, too rounded bath tub floor and very slippery. Suppose to be a non smoking room but smelled like fresh cigarette smoke. Not worth the price.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Sometimes cheap isn't good"
Having read some decent reviews, I chose the hotel prior to attending a wedding. I quickly came to realize the people who wrote the reviews likely have never stayed in a hotel before. The room was dirty, bathroom door broken, outlets didn't work and stains all over the carpet. Not to mention slice marks all over sink. Staff was courteous but that isn't enough for me. Best part is proximity to highway, UT and shopping.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Only One Complaint..."
For the most part, my one night stay was exactly what I expected from a Red Roof Inn: A clean, comfortable, basic (i.e. minimal frills) room at a very reasonable price. My only complaint is that the room was advertised as including a mini-fridge and a microwave, neither of which was present. I don't ask much from a room at a Red Roof Inn, but if a fridge and microwave are advertised as being in the room, I do expect them to be there.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Jack T. Chance
"Great value!"
This place had a great price and value. We arrived to a very noisy air conditioner and asked to change rooms. There were no extra rooms, so they put in a new air conditioner! It was perfect. Solved the problem. It is in a bit of a strange area tucked behind other buildings.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Acceptable budget motel in convenient location."
Only stayed for one night and had a satisfying stay. No frills but staff very friendly and efficient. Location close to an expressway but far enough away to avoid highway noise. Many restaurants close by affords a good choice for dining.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Last Stay There"
Minimal amenities in the room - no microwave, refrigerator, etc. but the mini safe for which there is a daily charge until you tell them to take it off the bill. Bed OK but usual thin walls - awakened several times in the night by those above "doing it". Front desk was very cordial and efficient and housekeeping did their job but the place is rather run-down. How can it get rated 3.4 with only two stars showing?
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Muddy"
The ac wasn't properly circulating the air which made it really stuffy inside. Also the sink was broken and the water wasn't draining. The room was very small and cramped.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"nice eating area and shopping"
Great and very, very nice management
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Andrew McElroy
"Great hotel for the price"
Clean rooms with friendly staff. Great value and centrally located!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Hotel currently under renovation"
Wasn't aware this is actually an motel and not a hotel. Doors to the rooms are exposed to the outside and currently the entire building is under going cosmetic renovations so our door had peeling paint and our windows were completely taped shut in preparation for painting
1 night trip May 23, 2014
the main draw of this hotel is location, shopping nearby, easy on-off freeway, krogers, starbucks, Costco, chipotle, UT...hotel itself was tired, worn, dated-in process of being re-painted while I was there; price for location trumped the smoky smell in my non-smoking room-I actually bought glade plug ins and put them on full blast the morning after arriving and that worked great to cover up the odor. shower was good, bed was comfortable; easy check in/check out; A/C worked fine; in room safe was included in the booking otherwise I think it was a couple dollars/day (if I remember correctly) I expected more from the surrounding area but it looks like the west end of Toledo is slowly going downhill-lots of demo work and construction (maybe that's a positive tho?)
3 night trip May 20, 2014
"Decent motel for good price"
Good for an overnight stay. Quiet, fairly clean
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"Never again"
Negatives -The wifi was terrible! It was only strong on lower floors. My room was on the third floor so I was screwed! - The pillows were extremely hard. Hotels normally have extremely soft and fluffy pillows. These pillows were rough and not fluffy at all! - The room had no frig or microwave. The room had one tiny garbage! - The room was extremely small!!! My boyfriend and I stayed in a king bed room. The bed barely fit. They forced a table and 2 chairs on the side of the bed. We literally could not walk on the side of the bed because of this! We stayed there 4 nights. We stayed out of the room as much as possible! Positives - The location was perfect. Right next to a variety of restaurants and a huge mall. Will never stay here again!
5 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Hotel close to the University of Toledo."
We wanted to watch a movie and have it charged to our room. We called the front desk numerous times and were told they were going to "reset the system." After about a half hour of this, we were told that they were going to call the company and call us back. We never received a call back. Eventually we just gave up on the idea and went to bed. There was not any bottled water in the vending machine, and we had to go to a nearby store to get some.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Horrible experience"
Worst hotel stay ever. Book elsewhere.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Exactly what I needed..."
In Toledo for Medical Mutual's Glass City Marathon ... Red Roof provided an inexpensive room, close to the event venue (Univ of Toledo). I did not need a frilly breakfast, or all sorts of amenities - so the price point was perfect, and that meant more money for the charity I was supporting with my run.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Kevin McCarthy, Sr.
"Intollerable loud noise every 10 mins"
Don't stay in 113 unless you are deaf or planning to party all night. There is a pump of some sort which runs every 10 minutes and makes sleeping (even with earplugs and your hands on your ears - oh yes I tried it) challenging. I was running a marathon and sleep was important so really not impressed. Room smelled of smoke too. The room was large, clean, it's well located for the university and therefore the Toledo marathon and the staff were helpful.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
It was very good to be at this Hotel. Was very clean and easy access to the highways and Pizza hut at walking distance.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Usually a good stay"
I have stayed at other Red Roof Inn locations and usually have a very enjoyable time, but on this specific stay was not so great. Our bed comforter was riddled with stains upon arrival and when asked to have a change of sheets, we were told that because the cleaning staff had left for the day, we may not be able to get new sheets because the hotel was "fully booked". It took over 1 and 1/2 hours and 4 calls later till someone came and gave us sheets. Again, I'm not bashing this hotel, but I was very disappointed in the condition upon arrival and the less than courteous service, but the rest of the stay was ok. Prices were good and the bed was soft.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Inexpensive and tolerable for 1night stay."
Staff very friendly. Room was labeled non-smoking but it had an odor, like it did have smoking in the past. Maybe non-smoking now, but the smell was in the carpet. We were just traveling on a 1,000 mike trip and just needed a place to spend the night. Location, right off interstate worked out great. Next time I will pay $70-$80 for a higher quality room. No breakfast. We kept the door open for a few hours to air-out the room.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Race"
We got a cheap hotel for an out of state race. The person that checked us in was very friendly. The hotel and room was clean. Was an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
missy
"My impression of the Red Roof In Toledo Ohio"
While I did not spend the majority of my time in the room, the acccmodations were well take care of, clean and served my needs during the time I stayed there. I will be returning soon and will plan to stay there again. I am never disappointed when I go to Red Roof Inn, or Hotel.Com for that matter either. Thumbs up to the Red Roof Inn staff.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Front desk clerk"
Had to say that your front desk clerk wAs very nice and professional. Enjoyed my stay
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice the hotel was close to restaurant's"
The room and staff was nice and courteous, the only downside was I reserved an renovated upgraded room, un denounced to me their was no microwave or refrigerator in the room, which was an inconvenience being I had two children with me.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
sherri
"Adequate for the price"
It's Red Roof Inn. Very basic. Cleanliness was OK. They had those nasty cold-fluorescent lights which made the room less inviting. No frills, but i wasn't expecting frills. Very close to University of Toledo, restaurants, stores. I
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
T
"Location was great, the room was "meh"."
Great location; accessible to stores and restaurants. Be sure to upgrade to a "premium" room and you'll be a lot happier.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
D Bryant
"close to University of Toledo"
I wished there was a hair dryer in the room.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Clean, friendly, caring"
Having stayed at a number of hotels, I didn't know quite what to expect upon my arrival at this Red Roof Inn. I was, however, pleasantly surprised from the moment I arrived. The hotel receptionist was helpful and personable. Parking was accessible. The room itself was, in a word, quality. It was clean and accommodating to the basic needs of any traveler. What I enjoyed most about this hotel was the overall environment. Not once did I feel as though my vehicle or possessions were at risk. It was far removed from any shady hotel I've been in. Overall, a quality experience.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Close to where I needed to be."
Bare minimum. Very small bathroom. Was there only to sleep so it served the purpose. Wouldn't stay there again if I planed on spending any time at the facility.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Close to Casino and Restaurants"
The hotel was ok. We only stayed there to be close to Hollywood Casino which is about 10 minutes away. The hotel was cheap and accepted pets which is why we stayed there. The
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Hotel Clean and that's about it."
We had a quick stay overnight. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. Not enough towels, no amenities, toilet ran all night and didn't flush, parking lot noise was annoying. We signed up for a renovated room and they weren't anything like the pictures I saw on-line. We found out when we got there, had we called the hotel directly to make our reservation, we would have saved ourselves approximately $20.00. Thought we were getting the best deal when we searched hotels on-line and went through Expedia but that isn't the case.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great for price"
We got a renovated room, was pretty nice.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Tiny Tim
"Everything u can imagine was AWFUL!!"
Ghetto, drug deals, black people yelling and screaming outside ur room, running past back and forth all day and night loud, cursing, loud rap music!! It was a 3 day stay from HE*L!!! Plus the room was garbage!!! Renovated MY AS*!!!
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Kori Degner
"excellent location"
would be nice to have coffee in the rooms
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014