All hotels in North Canton, Ohio, United States of America
5353 Inn Circle Court Northwest, North Canton, OH, 44720, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"work on the AC and WIFI please"
room was pretty good,bathroom is small, staff was very nice, AC didn't cool room very well, WIFI could be better.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Jay
"Nice room great staff"
Great thank you
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Deborah
"one night stay"
We just stayed one night we went to a concert and didnt want to drive back home
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
diane
"Nice place to stay for the price."
Beds were comfortable, shower was great! Mostly quiet. Good free coffee in office. Crowded parking lots. Horrible housekeeping. We made our own beds and fetched our own towels. If you don't mind that, it's a nice place. Remodeled rooms are neat.
4 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
"would have been perfect, but the bathrooms were"
The overall stay was very pleasant. We were had anticipated a check in time for 7 pm, we didn't actually arrive until 10p.m. staff was very nice. The overall experience was nice. The only issue that we had was that the restroom was not cleaned very well. There was hair from what appeared to be from al man's mustache on the bath sides and on the shower curtain. The attached soap dish that is attached to the wall was very dirty. It appeared that it had not been cleaned for awhile. There was soap sum on the bottom and top. It was quiet, good neighbourhood. Easy access to shopping, and to restaurants.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Angela
"Hair in toilet"
Nothing to it. Slept, got up & left. Bathroom not clean. No shampoo in the bathroom. Toilet was filthy.incredibly underwhelming...
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Would not stay again"
The room decor was ok, but housekeeping was not. The bathroom and the toilet were not cleaned, the mattress pad was not the right size, and items were left in the fridge. Also, at night the area was very sketchy. There were several suspicious people around when we checked in at 11pm, and we did not feel very safe.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"room"
Good for short stay.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"red roof inn canton Ohio stay"
Great stay staff was were so very nice and courteous. Helpful as well.The hardwood floors were a little tricky for my husband because he is blind and walks with a walker but would stay there again!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
anna
"Family trip"
Had to see a family member I'll in hospital in Canton. Excellent service and rooms, will be hotel of choice for future trips to Canton area.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
daniel
"Hotel service n cleanliness"
wentbwith my nieces and we had a great stay there the room was very clean and the staff was Awesome extremely helpful n was eager to help us with whatever our needs were THANK YOU
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Dina
"Clean and minimal."
Clean. Minimal but excellent for a night's stay on a road trip. Definitely suitable for the cost. The hotel clearly cared about protecting the safety of guests. Impressed to have a mini fridge, microwave, safe, and flat-screen tv.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
"Close to Chick-fil-A"
This Red Roof Inn shared a parking lot with Chick-fil-A, which is not available where we live, so we were thrilled to walk over and have our meals there. Everything you could need is close by and the rooms were nice. We'd stay there again!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Melissa McBride's stay"
Microwave did not have glass dish so I could use it.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Not a bad hotel. Other vistor are disrespectful."
The room was a little small. Some updates. Bathroom needs updating. Other guest are loud outside. The pillow are hard.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"never again.."
I have stayed here more then once. One time great would of 5 stared all day long,but after this last visit I would not stay again. First the kid that put me in my room managed to double charge me. Then he gave me room keys that already had someone staying in that room. Then once they gave me the new room almost 2 hours after I initially got there go in room there was rust in the bath tub and no towels in the room and half the channels on the TV didn't work.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
"it's a review not an article."
the only thing I could find wrong was there being trash under the bed. It seems like no one thought to look there to clean. Also, I did not much appreciate someone barely knocking on my door or listening for an answer just to clean and walking in when I was dressing.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
Vinton L.
"Great value"
Room was surprisingly nice for the money. I was actually quite impressed with it. The outside of the hotel gave me cause for concern, but once I got in the room, I was pleasantly surprised. Not a 5 star hotel, but a great value for the money.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Timothy
"an honest opinion from a local realtor."
booked this for a single lady--- friend. she was pleased that it was clean, friendly, especially the man on duty that night was especially helpful. Since I payed for it that night, I thought it was way overpriced regardless of the activity at Beldeb Village nearby that had a pool competition. the other hotels nearby with higher ratings were less expensive by comparison for the exclusivity.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Dorothy
"pool tourney stay"
Was a good stay my 12th year at red roof. Only bad thing is prices for as many people who show for this event seem very high
4 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
"Football hall of fame and antique car museum"
I love the gat that they accept all animals. Animal friendly hotels is needed. Great room, staff, comfortable. I thought I would get two nights toward my ten count, seems how I booked 2 couples 2 rooms and paid for it
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Nice room"
Ok hotel looks a little run down outside but rooms totally redone and are very nice
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"ok"
Room was dirty. Staff was friendly. Lots of shopping nearby.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Fine for a quick stay"
My family stayed overnight as part of a longer road trip. We were stationed in the second building, which seemed to house people who appeared to live there now. My husband kept checking our car, fearing someone might bust a window in the hopes of finding something to pawn. If he hadn't heard guests bartering for one more night until they got their paycheck, if he hadn't seen people drinking in the walkway over our room, I think we would have found our stay generally unremarkable.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"2nd stay at this hotel"
Staff was outstanding, room was clean and neat
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Good value for the price"
Nice modern rooms. However, tub clogged and no Kleenex. The beds were a little small for two people. Very quiet room.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
We stayed with two 12 year old boys. The room was small, the bathroom was so small we had to stand practically behind the toilet to open the door, and the bathroom door didn't have a lock. We were running around most of the weekend, which is fine, because if we had to spend any more than bedtime in the room we would have been very uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Room was clean and neat, only problem was the screws from the bathroom door were out. Reported this to staff who were friendly and polite
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Good value and good location"
Pros: - Good location, close to a shopping plaza with a lot of food options. Also close to highway. - Good value. - Beds were clean, room condition was acceptable. - No problems with outlets or TV. Reading light over the bed is a nice touch. - Location seemed safe. No sketchy people hanging out near the hotel or around the parking lot. - Area was quiet for my stay. No one making noise outside of my room or in the area. Cons: - Room had a slightly smoky smell even though it was supposed to be non-smoking. - Toilet seemed rickety the whole upper deck flexed when I flushed it. - Standard room was a little bit cramped but it was fine for one person. Might be a little annoying for two people. Overall: - Great value, great location, no major issues with the room, and no problems with safety.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Bryan
"Great value"
I grew up in the area and was back there for my mother's birthday celebration. Stayed 4 nights and it served it's purpose very well. If you're booking at a Red Roof Inn, you aren't expecting frills, and there weren't any. The room was clean and comfortable. The TV was nice and had a solid selection of channels. The shower was great and the bed was comfortable. There was no in-room hairdryer, coffee maker, refrigerator or microwave, but that was known going in. There was coffee available in the lobby, but we went to a nearby coffee shop (SB). I read reviews about thin walls, noisy partying outside, etc., but we experienced none of that...probably because the weather was not conducive to that. There was remnants of that kind of activity on the ground once some snow melted (cig butts, wine cork, even some broken glass from bottles) but during our stay, someone attended to that without me having said anything. The room was small, but adequate. If you're particular, just spend more and stay somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"nice Hotel clean easy to find, very nice bed."
Comode was to short bath a bit crowed, Other wise very good for the price.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"#raisetheredroof"
The accommodations were very nice for the price we paid! It was obvious that they were recently remodeled.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"never again!"
Bed sheets had hairs on them so we had to get fresh ones and remake the bed. Shower flooded the floor. Half roll of toilet paper only. Front desk person nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
edith
"Robbery"
Employees stole redbox movies out of my room and management say they are not responsible for them.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Tyrone
"Get what you pay for"
Decent place, but people around me were loud and disrespectful. Room wasn't cleaned one day when I arrived back and was not happy about that. Not much cheaper than Microtel when offers a continental breakfast to customers.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Regamatic
"Nice for the price"
Room was clean and it looks like a fairly recent renovation. My only real complaint is the noise. Very thin walls.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Convenient to numerous restaurants"
Night clerk went out of his way to find me a hair dryer at 1:30 AM!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Trudy
"Great Room. Cold Floor."
The room had some small area rugs. Exposed areas of floor were cold. Everything else Great!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Will
"weekend getaway"
My wife and I have stayed in this hotel once before and plan on staying again. Great staff, very clean, location is great! There are a few updates that are needed (some paint is cracked here and there) but beds are amazing, rooms are clean,and we always feel comfortable staying here.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"canton, oh red roof inn"
stayed at the red roof inn located in canton, oh. it was a very cold night, i would be more motivated to give a higher rating if the heat worked properly and there wasnt a draft that could be felt from the bed. I woke up 3 seperate times being able to see my breathe and when i go to turn the heat on, it was merely the same temp as the room. maybe there is a reason why that room was so cheap?
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
adam m
Overall, it was great.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Food"
I had a TV dinner to eat for supper, however there was no microwave in my room. I was hungry, so I went to the lobby to use the microwave there, and NO microwave, however..the staff was so great he put it in their microwave for me. I thought how nice that was. I would stay there again. Room was very clean, modern and all the staff was great, even at 4 in the morning.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Sue
not the best
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
"Stay!! Don't shy away"
Stayed at this hotel-probably 10 years ago....Hated it! Had a death in the family and our furry friends had to come with us on short notice. The hotel has been updated, the rooms were 100% better...And the staff was so wonderful and understanding. We had to leave the puppies in their travel cages to go to viewing & funeral...Not a single call about any issues. THANK YOU...This Red Roof made a rough trip so much easier. We stayed 5 nights.
3 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
Madeleine
Good value
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Overnight in bad weather."
For a morning medical procedure. It Fit the bill to fight a winter storm. The room was warm. Beds ok, not luxurious, but did not expect it. The price was great and only 5 blocks from the surgery center. Front office staff was in training, so made a few small mistakes, but overall good experience.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Sally
Office people were friendly, room was fairly clean, had some noisy neighbors.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Convenient to restaurants and retail"
Was just looking for a quiet place to stay and found a low-cost and convenient motel in this Red Roof Inn. People at the desk were quite friendly . No annoying phone calls to see if I am happy - thankful for that. Had dinner at a Ruby Tuesday's that was walking distance and a Red Lobster that was less than a mile away. I have a longer term project in Canton and will likely stay there from time to time for the next few months - unless they jack the price up because of my review. :-)
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Spearo
"Visit to pro football hall of fame"
Great value and good condition room within easy access of the pro football hall of fame
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Christopher
"Good value, centrally located."
the location has been recently upgraded as it seems they are doing to a lot of locations. Red Roof Inns will never be a high end stay but you cannot find a better value at the remodeled locations. The only complaint I had was the marginal internet connection.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015