All hotels in Maumee, Ohio, United States of America

• Value for money
    Clean
    Bad breakfast
"No Regret for Value."
RR Inn is all about the price/ value. For that reason I do not regret my stay. My next reservation will be at a higher rated motel.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2016
"Stay was not good if you need serve"
Cleaner he was bad did it replace coffee or paper tissue sink did it drain when use.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
WILLIE
"Disliked this stay !"
We were very disappointed. Have stayed here many times, but now we guess they have a "no carpet policy" because of animals. We were not informed of this and the floors were freezing. They didn't have to make every room this way. Will not stay again or recommend.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
Tracy
"Comfortable refuge in a snow storm"
We've come to count on Super-8 hotels for good quality at an affordable price and this location is no exception. This comfortable hotel was a welcome stay from the blizzard snow that we encountered through Chicago and into Ohio. Hotel was full so we couldn't get the first floor we wanted, but manager put us close to office and parking on second floor. No breakfast offered, but good family restaurant down the street. Hotel was a good stay for a great price, and close to interstate.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2016
Walter
Perfectly nice, obviously newly renovated. Very clean, spacious rooms. Great hotel for the price, absolutely no complaints.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2016
Isaac
"Business trip"
Very happy with hotel and staff. Great value.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2016
TINA
"Don't stay here!"
It was very unpleasant due to the fact my first room had dried blood on the sheets and my replacement room had bedbugs!
2 night trip Feb 5, 2016
Christopher
"It filled the bill."
Convenient to the Interstate. Good value for the price.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Philip
"Dirty rooms at the Red Roof Inn."
The room was dirty. The sheets on the bed, were stained and had hair on them. The room was about 90 degrees when we walked in. We switched rooms, and the second room was better. I waited about 20 minutes in the lobby to talk to the manager. The receptionist then looked outside, and said"oh I guess he looked at the room and left". I will never, ever stay at a Red Roof Inn again!
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
"Good room for the night"
Good for the money easy access to the highway safe neighborhood for traveling with family
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
james
Stayed 2 days. Had clean decent room. Only issue was bathroom sink was slow drain. Location allowed for easy access. Note...you don't get a receipt from the hotel if you book through hotels.Com or other Expedia sites according to front desk.
2 night trip Jan 12, 2016
Great place and price.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Great!"
We were in a room that was not attached to the check in room and it looked totally sketchy from the outside BUT the room was recently redone, super clean, no weird smells like other people have commented, and it was conveniently located off of the highway. There is no breakfast, which wasn't an issue for me. I was just looking for a place to stay for a night while on a long road trip, and this filled that need perfectly.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
"great getaway"
The hotel was very clean and the staff is very helpful The hotel is very clean and the staff was helpful
1 night trip Dec 21, 2015
Sue
Thought the outside was very dark.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
This was a great stay. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
It was friendly and quiet. Great customer service and an overall clean and comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Alexander
This hotel is above and beyond better than any other Red Roof I've ever been to, this room is 150a night at other properties such as Marriott etc
1 night trip Nov 17, 2015
morgan
Awesome
2 night trip Nov 15, 2015
morgan
"Newly renovated"
The recent renovations at the hotel were a very pleasant surprise. They have installed wooden floors, premium bedding, and our room was kept clean. I visit the Toledo area regularly and this is where I will stay from now on. The price and pet policy make it very attractive to the budget conscious traveler.
4 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
Melinda
stay here often during travel. nice place for the money. front desk is friendly and helpful
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
kyle
Had a pet friendly room and it was really dirty. It didn't appear that a vacuum had been run in awhile
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"A Good but Fumed Stay"
I've stayed here before. Good location and value for the price. The new decor was nice, beds are comfortable. The new sinks are inconvenient as it sits too high for easy hand washing. And the halls were recently painted and still had fumes that gave me a headache. Overall, a good stay!
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Reginald
We were very pleased with our room. The room and bath were very clean. The room spacious and appeared to be updated. Many restaurants nearby. We gladly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Katherine A
"New renovations make this a nice place to stay"
They have renovated rooms and they are really nice.
"Great Place!"
Very clean room. Loving the new ronovated room, clean bath room. Close by restaurants.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Staff we're very helpful and courteous. Liked list of eating places near the motel.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
good and friendly staff room really clean like the area was safe.
"Filthy room"
It seems as if they tried to upgrade the rooms and the fixtures and decor isn't bad, but our room was absolutely filthy. I don't think the floor was ever vacuumed or washed. And it smelled like someone smoked a carton of cigarettes a day locked in that room.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
FS
"High School Reunion trip"
The only thing I did not realize - no elevator. That factor alone deletes a second chance. Room was immaculate! Hallway no.
4 night trip Oct 1, 2015
Cheryl
The hotel was fine, our room was clean and comfortable. Several restaurants in the area and other stores. Friendly front desk, no complaints.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Stephan
"Basic of Basic"
The room and the bathroom were very small. I almost needed to step into the tub in order to turn around in the bathroom. The king size bed just fit into the normal size room. Basic of Basic. Nothing more.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
CRAIG
Seedy hallway , but room clean and okay for overnight stay. Staff at front desk was excellent and accommodating. Although not sure what air freshener used in lobby but it's pungent and strange.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
molly
"Clean, quick, cheap."
Overnight stay, good hotel when you are in a hurry and don't need a big bill.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"one night stand"
the only concern I had during my stay was hair in the bed. when the housekeeper changed the sheets (if even at all), there was hair left behind.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
DA
"Toledo Stay"
The power strip by the bed did not work. Also, the description said in-room coffee and there wasn't any. The television was also left on when I got into my room. But clean room and served its purpose. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2015
Rebecca
A quick night stay for my son and I. Ok room and about right for the price we paid $60.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Pretty much what you'd expect"
Needed a no-frills place to stay overnight as a wedding guest, and that's what I got. Room was clean except for some wet towels on the bathroom floor. A little bummed that they didn't have a hairdryer available but that's no-frills for you.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Convenient location. Good value
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Meh."
The motel room was clean and comfortable enough. Hauling our luggage upstairs (there is no elevator) was a hassle for us old folk, and the view from the room window was of a dumpster - uninspiring. Restaurant nearby, if you're happy with beer, fried foods, and 30 TVs tuned in on sports. Motel coffee available in the morning (no breakfast), but it was in the other building, so we left to find our own coffee with breakfast at a diner down the road.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
The room was adequate for an overnight stay. I did notice that the floor was in need of a good vacuuming, especially around the baseboards. The bed was comfortable. Check in and check out were quick.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!"
I booked this room online after some searching the area as we were coming through late at night and simply planning to stop when we got tired. After reading other reviews, I decided that this hotel had the best ratings for the price.i was pleasantly surprised and was not disappointed by the other reviews! The guy who checked us in after 11 pm was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and quite frankly, I was surprised by some of the little things done to the room to make it appear even nicer! There was free coffee in the lobby which was also nice. If you're looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the area and want to be certain that it isn't something to be weary of, give it a try. I will definitely stay here again when we make our next trip through!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Samantha
"room review"
Bathroom too tiny to shut door while on toilet. Nice that there was a shower grab bar. Soap was of poor quality. It didn't lather. It stuck to my skin. Room appeared clean. Bed was comfortable and there was a choice of two kinds of pillows. Overall ok.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Maumee, OH"
Hardly spent any time in the room. Appeared that the ceiling leaked. Some of the paint falling off. Thought that the room at over $80.00 was over priced for 2 double beds.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Serviceable for the price, but under-maintained"
Inexpensive; slow drains, long hair stuck to shower, non-smoking room smells of stale tobacco. Nice people trying to make do with few resources.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"I would definitely stay here again."
The room was definitely spartan but very clean and the bed was comfortable. I received good value for the cost.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Not bad"
The room needed updating and could have been a little cleaner but all in all our stay was not too bad.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
"Good place!"
Check in staff was quite friendly and the map of restaurants and business in the are is incredibly helpful
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Reasonable Rates For A One Night Stay"
Having stayed at the Red Roof Maumee on other occasions, I knew to not expect much more than a bed in a reasonably clean room right off of the Turnpike. For a very reasonable price, we took a room after an 8 hour drive and the prospect of another 8 hours the following day. The front desk folks were cheerful and friendly, parking was free as was the WiFi, and the beds were comfortable. Arriving late and leaving early, the rate was a great deal.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"College trip"
Price is right. Restaurants are close. Need to do a better job cleaning the room. Stayed 4 days don't think they cleaned the floors once.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015