All hotels in Maumee, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1570 Reynolds Road, Maumee, OH, 43537, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Convenient to where I wanted to be."
I have stayed at the Red Roof Inn before and it was as expected.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Ron
"Just in the nick of time!"
After having driven through 3 states after a red flight the night before, the Red Roof Inn was a welcome sight! That is was clean, lit in all the right places, pleasantly comfortable was great!!! The front desk manager was professional & friendly...
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Lydia
There was dog hair everywhere on our blankets.. The room smelled bad.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
keri
"Good Value in Toledo Area"
Office staff very friendly and customer centered. Room was clean, close to plenty of places to eat, a great value for the price.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Richard E
"Nice stay!"
Very convenient. Nice staff and it is a good place location wise. Been there before and will stay agin. Good food and office choices nearby.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Reggie H
"No breakfast"
Cheap.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Very convenient to highway"
Hotel room was small, but clean. Good value for the price.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Somewhat disappointed in our hotel The hotel staff was very friendly, but our room wasn't the greatest. There was a smell in the room that smelled like unclean feet. My husband went to the desk and asked for a bottle of Febreeze. After spraying about half the bottle the room did smell better for the rest of the evening, but in the morning we could smell it again. Also, found hair in the bathtub and on our sheets. Not a lot of TV channels either.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Basic but comfortable"
I was here for one night on my way from MN to NJ. The hotel is conveniently located right off I-80, with a bunch of places to eat around the hotel. The room & their service are pretty basic; no fridge, microwave oven, or coffee/tea in the room. No breakfast either (complementary coffee/tea was in the lobby). That being said, the staff were nice & friendly and the room was comfortable & quiet.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
MN
"Quiet rest"
The location of this Red Roof Inn is just right. Easy access to Highways and business. The room smelled of stale smoke. The carpet was worn and frayed. Though the bed covering were clean, the matress was uncomfortabe; bunchy iwth springs protruding. The climate control unit worked very well; quiet; and did not kick on and off all night. Bathroom was clean and updated.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
frederick walker
I am not a big fan of an outside entry and I could hear the workers outside through the walls, but at this price you can't complain! I got a fine night's sleep and free coffee in the morning.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great economical choice convenient to lots."
I'm hard to please, but this Red Roof did the job. Super clean & neat, comfortable beds, great location. Next visit to son & family, I'll be checking back in. Thanks One small hitch...room card key didn't work second day, had to go to office to get reset.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Location is really close to the freeway"
Staff is really nice and the location is really close to I80
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Liz
"close to tollroad exix"
we had a great time! was close to toll road and lots of places to eat we were from out of town
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Had a good stay! Would stop there again if in the area and needed a place.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Very nice and clean for what we payed. We just needed a place to sleep basically before our trip the next day. The front desk staff was very helpful and courteous.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Not Bad"
Was just in town for business and needed a place to stay for one night. This Hotel was cheap and decent.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Gage
"Gets the job done."
I only needed one night to stay for a delivery I made in town. It was a good deal, and decent condition.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Gage
"Close to many stores and places to eat"
Overall the stay was good & the hotel staff was awesome. The micro-fridge wasn't the best, whoever made the beds up prior to my arrival didn't do a good job, and there could be more outlets by the beds. But those things were minor issues therefore I'd definitely stay again.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"No frills; good, not great"
I chose this hotel primarily because of the location just off the Ohio Turnpike, which made it very convenient for me. It is an older hotel and is certainly nothing fancy, but the room was a comfortable place to sleep, which is all I really needed. When I arrived at the hotel, I was informed by the desk clerk that the Toledo area was under a water advisory due to an algae bloom and that the water was unsafe to drink. But they had a cooler full of bottled water for guests to help themselves to and throughout my stay they kept me updated on the water situation. The hotel is split into two separate buildings and I was in the rear building on the second floor. The room itself was outdated even for a lower end hotel, but clean and comfortable. The hallway however was in pretty bad shape with chipped paint and dirty carpet, and smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke despite the no smoking signs on the building door from the outside. While I personally never felt unsafe, the neighborhood around the hotel seemed a bit dodgy, and unlike many hotels, you can get into the building without swiping a key or walking through the lobby. The wireless internet was surprisingly fast by hotel standards and had no problem streaming HD Netflix video. They do charge the infamous $1.50 per day room safe fee that has started popping up in hotels around the country, but will remove it from your bill upon request.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"For the price the hotel was great."
I was there for a Tai Chi workshop and the hotel was in the right location and service was good. I would go back.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Would stay again"
One of the best overnight stays. Really. For the price - clean, convenient, comfortable. The staff was friendly and I was very pleased. Im on the road 150 nights a year (at least) and I am usually looking for the best place at the best price. At this price point - it's a 5 all around. The first 5 all around I think I have ever given. Would stay here time and again.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Ray Rochester
"close to I80"
was good in a pinch right off of I-80
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Frances Evans
"You get what you pay for."
The hotel is dated. It was clean and comfortable for a no frills stay.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Easy off/on Route 80."
If all you need is a comfortable bed for the night, this is the place to stay. Can't beat the price. The room and bathroom was rather small. We were concerned about the bare wall over the bed with only a picture hanger - like someone had stolen the picture?
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Roland
"One strike, then homerun!"
We were looking for a place to stay in the middle of our east coast roadtrip. We found this place on Hotels.com app and looked about the right price and the right location. Easy access. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and quick. We got to our room and it smelled of urine. We immediately called the front desk and not 5 minutes later the same gentleman who checked us in brought us new room keys for a room only 2 doors away. No problems with the second room. Great shape and very comfortable. Everything we needed and greatly appreciated the extra attention!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Tommy
We liked the private location of this hotel. The manager was very nice and accommodating. We would stay there again. We had to bring our dog along on our trip and not many places accept pets.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"comfortable bed"
room was clean, bed was comfortable but only a double bed so small for 2 people to sleep in. overall, a very basic room, no frills but good in what was important. clean & bed was not too hard like some can be. We had an issue with the security lock being broke, we reported it and a repairman was sent to fix it as soon as they could get him to come. Neighborhood could have been better..
2 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Suited our needs"
We were in town for a softball tournament. For what we needed it was perfect. Clean room, place to sleep and the ice machine worked great. Conveniently located by a grocery store, but did miss having coffee in the room. Hotel is no frills and slightly older, but met our needs for the two nights we were there.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Location was great and convenient nearby restauran"
Convenient location to Ohio 80-90, comfortable bed, great for traveling through area
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
"You Get What You Pay For"
I'm currently driving cross country from NYC to Reno, NV and stopping in Toledo, OH, Des Moines, IA, Cheyenne, WY, Salt Lake City, UT and finally arriving in Reno. I'm trying to find a inexpensive but decent accomodations throughout my road trip. Toledo was my first stop and after some research I picked this Red Roof Inn. PROS: INEXPENSIVE; FREE WiFi; easy to get on/off I-80 W, plenty of restaurants nearby as well as Krogers, Meijers, and most importantly there is a Starbucks across the Reynolds Rd. By the way if you are using navigation the hotel address is Reynolds NOT South Reynolds. CONS: run down motel. Room smelled musty/old. Overall if you just need a place to rest while traveling cross country it's perfect. If you're looking for something fancy this definitely isn't it. Area seemed safe enough. I had my car stuffed with my things for my cross country move so I parked right in front of the office in direct line of sight of the night desk person.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Perfect value"
Needed to spend the night be for going to the University and this was perfect. Nothing fancy, but clean and nice. Friendly staff and safe surroundings. Would definitely stay again. No fridge but still very good value.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Mariah
"location good"
Disappointed in condition and condition of room and linens
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Much better than expected"
We were in town for a basketball tournament so the main reason we needed a room was simply to have a place to sleep and shower. This place fit the bill. Right off the turnpike, very quiet, clean, many nearby places to eat. Nothing fancy but unbelievably cheap and just what we needed!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Gerri
"Just for the low price"
Room is small, window can not be open, air is not good inside the room.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Very good value. Free stay for our dog, which is crucial to our choice of hotel when traveling. Clean rooms, quiet.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Very basic overnight stay"
Nothing special, it is hard to find though as its in the back of a strip mall with no directions. Older furnishings.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
"nice place"
the room was very clean and the bed was the most comfortable I have stayed in bathroom is very small but nice. There is alot of shopping and places to eat very close. We enjoyed our stay The staff were very helpful and cheerful
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"I would stay here again"
Room was very clean and comfy. Great location, easy to get to right off I80/90.Hotel staff was pleasant.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Red Roof Remodeled Rooms are great."
One night in Toledo on a quick business trip... had the dog along. Red Roof remodeled Superior King rooms are great. Quiet (even thou it was next to the Freeway) and there was a Starbucks in the Kroger across the street.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"The hotel was very clean"
The hotel was very comfortable and priced great. The hotel staff was friendly. The rooms were cleaner than most hotels twice their price.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Anna
"Excellent! 5 all the way!"
Flawless accommodations. Obviously nothing fancy, as expected, but the front desk was as warm and polite as could be, and the rooms were totally clean and no damage or wear could be observed. Despite being right next to the highway, not a sound could be heard from inside the room. Just totally convenient and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Clean, warm, comfortable and the employees were very cheerful and helpful.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Hotel ok for the price but semi took parking spots"
Dairyman semi took up 10 parking spaces we could not get close to our room. He and two other semis should have been towed
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
D.A..
Very pleasantly surprised with this red roof. Great night stay for the money.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
"It was close to the Highway and restaurants."
it was quite and convenient I enjoyed staying there it was very peaceful.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Good value for the money"
For a low cost hotel, it was very clean and the neighborhood seemed ok
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Comfortable Place to Crash"
The motel exceeded my expectations. I needed a place to stay on my two day drive east. The motel is very handy to the OH turnpike and was very comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Another Great Stay"
Overall, this hotel is a nice place to for the night. Being a traveler, this place is easy on and off the turnpike. Good selection of local restaurants to choose from. I would recommend.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Great for the $"
I was staying for 2 nights (businesses related). Location/area food etc were great. I needed economical accommodations that were clean... This Red Roof fit the bill perfectly.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014