All hotels in Maumee, Ohio, United States of America
1570 Reynolds Road, Maumee, OH, 43537, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Nice for the Price."
Quick stay. Comfortable. Good value for the $. Nice location in the area. They are renovating but did not disturb. All rooms ground floor which I like. Negatives were TV's need to be updated. Older models. Stopper in the sink broken. Water stood in the bowl.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Dirty room red roof inn"
The hotel room we stayed in was non-smoking however due to the rooms that were allowed to smoke it caused the hallway and our room to stink. The room was also increasingly dirty with brown stains on the sheets and pillows. It appears as if the cleaning service does a poor job because we found trash on the sides of the bed.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Good Value!"
Room was clean and staff was super friendly. Upon my arrival my room was not quite ready, but the front desk staff was quick to resolve that issue. That is the only problem I had. Though the hotel is a bit older, they are beginning renovations that are sure to improve this location, even though it was quite nice already. Neighborhood is decent, with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. I am more than willing to stay here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"right off the highway"
pretty standard red roof inn. basic. nothing charming or interesting about it.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Another Good Stay"
This is one best places to stay on business with access to the turnpike and local resturants.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Very good bargain -- would stay again"
Overall, I was very pleased. The room didn't have "frills," but it was very clean and well-maintained. Cheryl, the desk clerk was very nice and helped me get my stuck candy out of the vending machine! My only beef is that my room didn't have a hair dryer, and that drives me nuts. I had to go out in 12-degree weather at 6 a.m. to get a hair dryer at the front desk, and I was lucky because they had only one left. There are 2 thrift stores within a mile of the hotel, and a staff person could easily go there and pick up nice, working hair dryers for $5 to $10 each and make life easier for guests. But other than that, it was a nice place and a good deal and I absolutely would stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Shari
We would stay here again. Being pet friendly is a must for us. The rooms smelt fresh and were clean and roomy.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
sherry
"Great for the price. Stayed on a stopover"
Fine for the price. Good service lots of places to eat. Hallway stinker but room itself was fine
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"simple for the price"
I just ask for a clean, warm room and that is what I received at an economical price.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
maincap
"Easy on and off the toll road"
Most times I'm disappointed with red roof but this location was just a nice motel. Very clean,well kept and really well priced. It was a nice surprise at the end of a tough drive in the snow.I will use this red roof every timeI travel in the toledo area
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice for the price"
I would bring extra pillows and blankets .. They need to update their Tv to a flat stil have the tube. The hallway to are room smelled like old dirty smoke.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Tracey
Overall I would stay at this hotel again. They were remodeling the rooms so they appeared a bit cold as there were no pictures on the wall. The bathroom had a heated floor so that was a shocking surprise.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"smoking room was a plus"
Ok for the price, dumpster outside room was being filled at 7am, woke us up.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Larence
"Clean"
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Smallest bathroom that I have ever seen in a hotel. Nothing fancy but worth what we paid.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"not bad at all"
needed a place to stay for a simple business trip. you can tell it's an older hotel, but it's well kept. The room was clean and comfortable but the bed was not to my liking and made my back hurt. But I would stay here again if I needed to stay in the area.
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Tammy
"Very acceptable."
Very acceptable for the price paid. The rate was the lowest I found on line, but the facility was nicer than many other "bargain" hotel chains that I've experienced. Nothing special or fancy about the room, but it was clean, the shower was hot, and I slept very well. All I could ask for a business trip.
4 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Dirk
"No frills, get what you pay for"
Just needed place to sleep while in Toledo for work. Rate was cheap 40 bucks per night. Staff was friendly, room was clean. Bed wasn't bad, sheets were a little rough, could benefit from fabric softener. Definitely no frills. Bring your own hair dryer and iron. But it's a cheap hotel so I understand. One night there were loud people after midnight in parking lot and had trouble sleeping. There's a bar/BBQ next door so I could see how there could be rowdy people around. But overall a good experience. You get what you pay for so I didn't expect much.
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Not too bad"
Nice room the only complaint I have is no in room coffee but overall not disappointed at all
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good Enough"
Good enough. Nice for dogs.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Kathryn
"Reasonable hotel near the Ohio Turnpike"
Reasonable price, friendly staff, and clean room. What more can you ask for for holiday travel?
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Horrible horrible management"
Management is horrible at this hotel. I asked for a late check out at 1 & at 5 minutes after one I got a call telling me I need to be out now or I'm being charged for Another day. Rite when I hung up I put a hold on my card and sure as heck they tried to charge it at 7 after 1 as I was loading up my family. I would not recommend this place to anyone!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
We just needed a place to stay for the night on our travels from the Midwest to the east coast. This was perfect. The good price didn't come with anything gross or nasty. Room was clean, the place was quiet and the staff were fine. the room wasn't anything big but that's not what we needed. I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Red Roof Inn"
My experience staying at the Red Roof Inn was MAGNIFICENT!!! The staff was VERY friendly, the rooms were VERY comfortable and VERY clean!!! I was EXTREMELY pleased. And the location was just adjacent to the church that we attended! I could not have been more pleased!!! THANK YOU, EXPEDIA and RED ROOF INN for making my trip and very enjoyable one. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Emily
"Nice. No frills place to lay your head."
Spent the night here so we did not have to get up early in the morning to drive into Bowling Green for our son's graduation ceremony. Everything was fine. No frills place to lay your head. Staff was friendly and helpful. In the midst of a remoldel. Our room had not had the facelift! Would stay here again. Great price for a place to sleep.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Ok for price"
It was ok for the price
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"OK for a night."
Good for an over night place to sleep. Unusually quiet for being so close to major highways.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"Overnight stay"
I stayed here from out of town and it was a nice find. The person at the front desk gave us 2 extra sets of towels when she saw that we had four people when the room had been set up for 2. Everything was clean and neat. I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Average"
Average
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Good no frills place to stay."
Bed was comfortable, room was clean, felt safe/ No frills like microwave or fridge or anything but the price reflected this and that was more important to me/
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"convenient overnighter"
perfect for overnight while driving long cross-country trip. right off the interstate and conveniently located near all the major shopping/food/gas/amenities you need, but quiet. staff at front desk was super friendly.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"A place to sleep"
Old box TV, cramped space - the round table was right next to the bed, heater is noisy and gets room very warm when you wake up - wish it had a thermostat. Woke up with a dry throat from the heater. Bed not very comfortable. Shower is okay, but bathroom is cramped as well.
BH
"Never Again"
The room was very small, the blankets were very thin, and the bed was not comfortable. I know its a Red Roof Inn, but they need to upgrade their blankets at the least.
cherra
"Good Bang for your buck"
Clean hotel with friendly staff Only drawback ... Cable did not have HGTV
kobe
"Decent stay"
My experience wasn't bad. Right off the turnpike. Easy to locate.
Bee
"A Pleasant Stay"
We enjoyed our stay with no problems or concerns. We'll stop here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good accommodations for the price"
The room was very good for the price. Carpet needed to be replaced, but the rooms were very clean. Housekeeping did forget our room one day, but the front desk took care of our needs quickly and friendly. Very nice room for the price.
4 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great stay."
Everything was excellent. Staff was super friendly and answered all questions on dining and local attractions. They missed one cleaning day on my room but other than that I could not complain. Beds were comfortable and was very quiet. I never felt uneasy about having my truck parked anywhere in the area.
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Switched at check in"
Didn't get room that I bought was put in a lesser room was told it was done in error. I repeatedly asked but was told room was the one purchased.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
jo
"Best rest ever"
It was nice to have some peace and quite..
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Good hotel for a quick overnight stay"
The room was nice and comfortable, staff was very friendly and accommodating. A small in room fridge would have been nice to have. Very small bathroom.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Katie
Easy access
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Perfect for budget biz traveller"
Great stop compared to most of my @$50 a night biz hotel budget Clean-big-wifi-coffee-close to hwy Only neg was reports of car break ins so park in front near lobby
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Room needed renovation. No coffeepot, rugs seemed dirty and in need of replacement. 2 people could not comfortably move within room. Shower did not have slip-proof surface.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Comfortable, Inexpensive, Easy Access to Turnpike"
I have stayed here a few times on trips from where I live to destinations in the east. The service is great, the beds are comfortable, and the price is usually very inexpensive. Yes, some of the fixtures are a bit dated and there isn't a free breakfast, but I'm not going to complain when it's only $40-$50 for a room with a comfortable king size bed! Plenty of TV stations and newer HVAC units are nice also. I will likely stay here many times in the future as well.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Jon S.
Easy location near main roads. Desk clerk was very helpful. Restaurants were close.
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"Right off the Ohio Turnpike"
I have been staying at this location for the last 30 years, during multiple business and vacation trips. It stays fresh and is a good value. The staff is friendly and knowlegable the surrounding area. The room was well kept and housekeeping did a great job. We had a no smoking room and there was no smoke odor in any of the hallways or staleness.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Ken
"Average but convenient"
Very average hotel. Older motel style buildings. Very dated decor. Older carpet and bedspread. Old box style TV. Room had a musty smell and was supposed to be non smoking but had a cigarette odor. Got in late so wanted something cheap right off the highway so this fit the bill. Bathroom was very clean. Filled up my gas tank next door which was the cheapest gas prices I have seen in a long time. Several restaurants near by and a large grocery store across the street.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
J
"Convenient to where I wanted to be."
I have stayed at the Red Roof Inn before and it was as expected.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Ron
"Just in the nick of time!"
After having driven through 3 states after a red flight the night before, the Red Roof Inn was a welcome sight! That is was clean, lit in all the right places, pleasantly comfortable was great!!! The front desk manager was professional & friendly...
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Lydia
There was dog hair everywhere on our blankets.. The room smelled bad.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014