All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11837 Lackland Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Decent for the price. Could improve the level of room cleaning.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Non-smoking room smelled like smoke. Changed rooms. Still smelled like smoke.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
The only complaint I have is they didn't have any extra blankets. They say in their amenities restaurant within walking distance but they failed to say it was a Ho oters. I had to separate the word for it to let me submit this review!!! It said my text had inappropriate language! Anyway I won't go there. They didn't have any free breakfast, snacks or dinner but I guess you get what you pay for. Overall I was happy with it.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Met my needs very well. Fridge & Microwave Freeway access 11 miles to airport was perfect.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Filthy!!!"
Bedspread had clipped toenails and other bodily fluid (boogers? I didn't touch it!) Towel had trash fall out of it when we pulled it off the rod. Tons of trash and dust bunnies under the bed. Listed as having a continental breakfast, but only had free coffee. Manager was not on site when we went to complain. Was told he would contact us, but has yet to do so.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Collin
I was given a smoking room, even though I had ordered online a non-smoking room, but I chose to stay there because the non-smoking rooms were facing the busy highway and I wanted to have a more quiet environment. Also, a light fixture mounted on the wall was missing a light bulb. Everything else, though, was a positive experience.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"good price...decent room"
The room was OK and the service was the same. Very good price...served its purpose.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Gross! Hairs in the bed and shower"
Not good, no extra pillows available, only 1 extra blanket.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
holli
"Almost Didn't Have a Room"
Our room was prepaid through Expedia for 2 nights. I didn't do the pay when you check out option as I didnt want to have to worry about it, or it wasn't a choice...I don't remember. But in any case, I got back from all my excursions for the day on my 2nd night and my key wouldn't work. After trying several times I finally went to the front desk and they told me that I didn't have a room...that they only had me there for 1 night. Ummm, HELLO...I have a confirmation email showing my 2 nights and my payment in full. So luckily they hadn't booked my room to anyone and they were still able to get me in my room but it gives you kind of a startle when they tell you that. I mean, did they mess with my belongings thinking I wasn't coming back? I don't know..nothing seems to be missing and it was still in the room. The room was clean enough but the air conditioner had to be on full blast to even remotely take the edge off the heat in the room. Even then it didn't ever really blow cold air, which made for a little bit sticky sleeping conditions. Check out was 11 and housekeeping was knocking on the door well before 11. I just didn't feel very welcome there and felt as they were trying to get rid of me, or at the very least rush me out.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Poo"
Good price but room was dirty and smelled. Towels were stained but had a yellow sticky note saying towels are clean. Bed had some hair on it. 1 plus, shower was great. Would not recommend this particular Red Roof Inn..probably deterring me from going to another one!
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Hospitality?"
Staff was rude and unapologetic for failures.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
D. C.
"Nice drive from the concert venue."
Nice clean and friendly close to food. Would stay there again good place for the price. Room was clean and bed was comfortable
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
a
It did not appear to be very clean. I understand its old, but it still can be clean.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Amazing"
I really enjoyed the stay, great location, and wonderful customer service!
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Kaleigh M
"Close to the places that we wanted to see"
Overall stay was good, lot of parking lots. The room we got did not had a microwave oven or a refridgerator (I was expecting it). If you are expecting it, please confirm before you book. But there is a ice vending machine which helped as an alternative. Environment was good, easily identifiable - there are a couple of stores nearby where you can find some snacks or food to have during the stay. No breakfast available. Coffee available in lobby. The areas near the lobby, stairs, lifts and everywhere - the places smelled with cigarette smoke. I used my deo spray to remove the cigarette odour in the room on the first day. First day night was bit uncomfortable due to the odour, but second and third day was quite comfortable than the first. My room key did not work on the second night and third night. I had to walk all the way to the lobby to get the key activated. Check-in and check out process was simple.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Nithya
"check in was super fast"
The value for what your pay is SUPER... nice and clean, updated room, GREAT A/C and hot water
Casey
"Inexpensive, Clean, and Nicely Furnished"
This hotel had everything I needed for a very comfortable stay in St. Louis. The only thing I would have liked is a refrigerator, but I could have paid extra for that if I really wanted it. The room was very clean and newly renovated. Nice TV and the bed was very comfortable. Will defnitely stay here again!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
ctbeachbm
"Too far from city"
It was horrible. The staff was not nice and the hotel was not clean.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
shakara
I have stayed at Red Roofs before and found them quite adequate. Unfortunately this one was not up to previous standards. The toilet had not been cleaned and the floor in the shower/bathroom was dirty. The sink stopper was broken/missing. Overall I was disappointed.:(
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Barb
"Good Job"
Wonderful staff.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great service"
Check in was a breeze very helpful and friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good For An Overnite Stop"
This is a very nice Hotel. The room was very clean. Beds were comfy. Our check in and out was speedy. It is an easy access from the highway. You do here highway noises. I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
You get what you pay for. Had 2 non smoking rooms. The first one smelled like a smoking room. They were not filthy but we're not spotless either. The light did not work in the 2nd rooms bathroom.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"It way cool"
Nothing bad to say about my stay. Although the lady working the front desk Sunday morning June 15, 2014 could have been a little more friendly.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
RobBooSTL
"middle of the road."
Wasn't expensive, was impressed with the cleanliness and ease of access to malls and the zoo
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Comfy Beds"
I always sleep very well when staying at this hotel. I prefer the front building as it seems to be newer than the back one. I was in the back building this time and it just seems a little older, but was very comfortable nonetheless. Very quiet location.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"comfy beds"
hotel location
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Run down and strange crowd, though good location"
Older, run-down hotel with very limited, basic services. Prices were competitive and certainly reasonable, but you get what you pay for. The best part was probably the location, with quick and straightforward access to the inner parts of Saint Louis. I'll be remembering the parts of my stay outside the hotel more than in it. Get out and find some fun in Saint Louis - don't bother loitering at this hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
The bathroom should have lock inside. This is the only in-convenience I felt.
6 night trip May 31, 2014
guest
"Great spot!!!"
It was a VERY quit and clean hotel. Great spot for the Family, and we loved going to westport.
4 night trip May 30, 2014
comfortable, very clean
1 night trip May 26, 2014
michelle
"Nice hotel,convenient location for us"
Convenient & quiet. Front desk clerk very nice & accommodating! 24/7 coffee in lobby....but no continental breakfast. Parked right outside our door. Fridge/micro in room. No hair dryer in room but got one at front desk for our stay.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Jerry
"not good"
room ; smell,not vaccummed,very dirty.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
paul
"Easy to locate. Convenient to area hospitals."
Staff polite and helpful. Room was small but adequate for a short stay.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Hotel was ok for the price"
Hotel was ok for a one night stay. I don't have anymore to write. There was nothing that stood out about the hotel that I desire to write about.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Close to the places I planned to visit."
Overall the visit was great. The hotel staff were very helpful.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Comfort good, but customer service RUDE"
Red Rood Inn is priced great and the rooms are decent. Customer Service from Leadership is poor. When trying to get assistance from the room over the phone, just flat out unhelpful which really lowered the value. Not sure if will be coming back to this hotel only because of the customer service over the phone. But might try it again just because the price is right and the room was comfortable.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Hotel needs renovation. Rooms are in bad shape. Rugs, linens, bathroom in very poor conditions. I would not recommend It to anybody.
2 night business trip May 15, 2014
Carmen
"leaking toilet"
We have to tolerant the noise of toilet all night. It flushed every 3 minutes. I called and nobody come to my room to fix it.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
"The best for the price in the area."
Room was clean. My fridge didn't work and there where cig burns in the comforter but didn't smell like cigs.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
"Nice but some lacking"
The room was very clean. Some of the furniture was showing wear and tear. The exterior could use some of the same attention to cleaniness, Exterior corridors could use a power wash. Some of the amenities you come to expect in a hotel room were not there. A hair dryer A coffee pot. The staff was friendly and caring. Tip when googling directions for a breakfast restaurant most people got to the hotel via highways - take the block off that prohibits highways in the directions. Also find a way to list two people on a reservation
Other trip May 4, 2014
wedding auntie
"Decent for a one-nighter"
We were in St. Louis for one night and needed a place to lay our heads. We got there pretty late (about 10pm) and the staff was cordial. The hotel is nothing to write home about. It's right off a highway but I didn't feel like it was that noisy when we shut the door. The room had that old hotel smell but it wasn't from cigarrettes so that was not as bad. We were out first thing the next morning. I wouldn't stay there if you plan on hanging out at the hotel for any considerable amount of time. It met our needs for a single night's stay. I'd probably give it 2.5 stars but that option doesn't exist on here.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Rough and filthy"
Good employee service, good location.... Disgustingly filthy
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
"Not worth it..."
Asked for non-smoking room...room clearly smoked in by smell, burn marks, and lighter. They just move the no smoking signs to rooms that are requested to be non-smoking. The beds were way too soft for me...just me though could be fine for others. Very tiny bathrooms but serve their purpose. Deadbolt did not work on door nor did I have do not disturb sign...twice housekeeping tried to barge in after knocking and after we said no thank you. AC was so so at best. You will miss the lobby unless you notice that arrow point the wrong way...is right in front of the lobby. Never again.
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Josh
"Not great"
Use only in emergencies. There are plenty of other places to try in the area, only stay here if all other places are booked.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I guess you get what you pay for the room was dirty there were burnt holes in the bedding in a non- smoking room and the table was sticky I will say it was close to the highway and easy to get to our desired destination
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Christina
"weird area"
room itself clean. Got lost on the way, gentleman on the phone was superb and helpful, put a lot of effort in helping me find this off beat location. Check in fast, no fridge, Creepy area feeling...Nite clerk seemed like we were a nuisance..Pillows were like a cracker. Sheets & bedding itchy. Wifi rocked!! Helpful in the morning with directions to Arch. Good location to see downtown St. Louis. Just seemed a little beat up. Room are inconveniently arranged. Need FRIDGE!!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Decent"
The hotel stay was ok. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. Only thing I didn't like was no fridge, microwave, or iron in room, there is no hallway when you open your door, it's outside and the lobby was far from my room. Other than that, it was ok.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Traveler
"Maryland Heights cRelaxation"
Nice hotel, very friendly staff. Excellent location of this hotel, right up the street from Westport Plaza, QT right around the block, and H00ters next door. I had a very relaxing weekend here. 10/10 would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"room was fine; unprofessional staff"
The front desk clerk was VERY unprofessional almost to the point of being rude. She clearly did not enjoy her job. No smiles, no welcome, and acted as if I were an interuption. When I finally got to my room, the key didn't work, so I had to walk all the way back to the main building. No apology, just a new key. She refused to give me 2 keys since I was the only one in the room. Maybe if she had, one of them would have worked...
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014