All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
11837 Lackland Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Room was is need of thorough cleaning. Crumbs on desk upon check-in. No remote for TV.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Okay hotel."
A cheaper room in the area, but not the cheapest. The thermostat seemed to have no effect on heating the room, and it was a little cold. The blanket and "comforter", which was slightly thicker than the top sheet, didn't add a whole lot to the warmth department. Luckily, I'd gifted the misses a comforter for Valentines, which I had brought with. The bed was hard, the pillows were half hard, half lumpy. The room was, however, clean (minus a shampoo bottle that look like it had been run over before they refilled it - no biggie, but makes you wonder where else they may have cut corners) and sectioned off, so it seemed secure, and I saw at least one officer patrol the area. Fairly thick walls, as I don't remember noticing the neighbors much...
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jeremy
"Pretty bad..... Sorry"
Not good. I arrived at 5:30 am after plane delayed. I was placed in a room next to a very talkative Indian couple with a baby who required no sleep. I called the front desk and asked if they could ask them to be quiet for a couple of hours so I could sleep, but to no avail. I did finally drift off only to awaken hearing a woman screaming and the sound of running footsteps down the sidewalk. This continued off and on for approx the next 30 min. Front desk said they called the police. But the screaming and running continued and then I heard a loud pop and bang.... Thought it was a gunshot but was prob the fire extinguisher one of the women dropped in the middle of the parking lot. I then saw the police. I got up because I felt afraid, packed and tried to check out and ask for my $$$ back. The clerk refused and said she could move me to another room. I moved, and while it was a little more quiet, there was still people walking, talking loud making noise off and on throughout my stay. Then, on my last day they called me at 11:50 am to tell me that checkout was 11:30 am and that I needed to vacate asap because they had people who needed to check in. Also, there were old coffee and creamer packages in the room from previous occupant that were never replenished. The coffee pot was full of dust. The bed was clean and very comfy pillows though which helped. They made my bed and provided fresh cloths each day. It smelled fine. That's it!
4 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Adequate, but could have been cleaner"
Interesting overnight stay. Room was adequate, but I felt it could have used a complete cleaning.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Bruce
"You get what you pay for"
They didn't have my reservation on file when I arrived, but they were very helpful in finding it through Expedia. The area itself is a little scary with several characters walking around the parking lot. The police patroll the area regularly, but I didn't have any problems with anyone. The room itself is fairly small, but all you need for a night or two. The sheets didn't appear to be fresh (hair and sweat stains on them), but aside from that I have no complaints.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Zach
Was a nice place for a night. The fan in the bathroom was way too loud and more TV channel choices would have been nice but the bed was comfy and the room was clean. I would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"good for one or two nitghs"
Red roof its alway hit and miss, this was ok for the money, the staff is really nice
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Pablo
"Won't stay again."
This was my third visit to this hotel and my last. I've stayed there on two prior occasions. The first time the room was clean and comfortable, the second time was not as nice as the first, but this time the bed spread smelled of urine. The room smelled musty.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"careful..."
Stayed warm, beds were comfortable. The room was a bit shabby, the bathroom was just gross. The tub didn't look like it had been scrubbed in the last year. I actually took a washcloth to the tub to try and clean it up a bit- the washcloth turned yellow/Brown. Yuck! The tub was draining slow, and when I looked at the drain I saw why: bandaids and hair and you don't want to know what else was in the drain. Doubt the drain has been cleaned out ever, unless some kind guest did it. Not worth the money. Room smelled funny too, had to air it out before we could go in.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
The front desk clerk was very rude and under educated. She had wild music blasting out of her cellphone which was sitting on the customer service counter top and she took it upon herself to cancel my reservation but still charged me full price because I hadn't checked in before 2am... Are you serious? I can't enjoy the casino because I have to stop and go check in with my hotel mommy? Bad place to stay...!!!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
G from Cali
"Not bad! Not bad at all."
I have visited this motel twice in the past 2 months. The first time, I chose it because it had better ratings and reviews for the price range and location. The second time, because I decided that it really was the best choice in that price range for that area. :P If you are looking for a resort with all the fixin's, you might want to keep looking.. but if you just need a place to stay that doesn't give you creepy crawly feelings, makes you feel relatively safe, and has a nice staff.. it is just fine. :)
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"this was a very nice stay thank you very much."
all I can say is that I really enjoyed every minute of my stay,I really did not want to leave.
HARVEY
The check in was very smooth, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely be staying at Red Roof Inn Maryland Mo on our next trip to the St. Louis area
betty
"price is right"
room was ok for one night. check in was fast and room was clean overall. check out was fast.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Wifi is not reliable. Some guest are too noisy on the corridors.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Big Rooms, Comfortable stay"
Stayed with Family for One Night, Price/Quality cannot be beat!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Stay was good but poor internet service since l needed to use it for transactions and video conferencing
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good for the price"
Easy to access location, good for the price - terrible internet speeds
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"room very dirty"
stay was fine
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
debra
"clean room, nice staff"
Was a good stay, but the design our the rooms was lacking... didn't convey romance, but it's fine if just needing a room
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"it's ok for one nigth"
one night is good
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Roger
"Motel somewhat secluded, not as advertised"
Room was not clean. Only two tv channels available. Requested a new phone, static, never resolved. Requested two extra blankets, have health issues. We were given one. Told to return blanket to desk at check out.
4 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Steve Davis
"Unpleasant Stay"
My friends and I arrived at the hotel around 3.30pm. So we checked in and walked to our room. The staffs only started cleaning our room so we decided to go to St. Louis Downtown after waiting for 5 minutes. It's certainly unprofessional to see the staffs started cleaning the room after we checked in the hotel. That would be better if the receptionist told us to wait for a while whilst the staffs were cleaning the room. We had the two-double-beds room and there were only two pillows for each bed. This certainly did not make sense. The pillows were as flat as those pillows you could get from Walmart. The water pressure from the bathroom and sink was really good and the room was pretty clean. There were three girls for this trip and we washed our hair during our stay in the hotel. However, the hotel did not provide hair dryer. For me, hair dryer is an essential equipment in the hotel room. Even if each room does not have hair dryer, the counter should be able to provide hair dryer upon request.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
It was a nice stay! The rooms could have been cleaner.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Good hotel for the price. When we arrived at our room there was a quarter of a roll of toilet paper. Asked at front desk. "was told they were out" Nothing better then driving five hours then buying your own hotels supply's.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Becca
"good"
it was ok
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"This place is a dump."
When I checked into my room, I wasn't sure if the last person had even checked out yet. The bed was not fully made, towels were left laying on the floor, & the garbage can was full. Bed is really not comfortable at all. Hotel staff was friendly & courteous, but the room was not nice at all. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Pete
"Decent"
For the price...I would have given this hotel 5 stars except the lady at the front desk wasn't very nice and the room smelled like cigarette smoke. What's up with St. Louis hotels!?! Seems like any room you get around $50 smells like cigarettes :-( Anyway...I'll probably spend a little more just to get a room that doesn't smell like cigarettes.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Would stay again!"
Stayed the nite due to early dr appt next morning.Lived 3.5 hours away searched online trying to find an unexpensive motel to accomodate us for the nite. Non smoking room, but opened door reaked of cigarette smoke. opened door aired it out, turned air on and sprayed perfume. Only a one nite stay, but would have complained if spend several nites...
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, flexible."
reserved a non-smoking room, but was given a smoking room. Quickly fixed.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"unpleasant experience"
We had an unpleasant stay.the first room we were given had a dirty toilet.we got moved to a different room. We were staying two nights. By four pm the second day, room service had not yet appeared to straighten our room.we will not use any red roof inn again.the one good thing was the availability of coffee in the lobby.the location did suit our needs.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Red Roofs are always pretty good. This one is clean and we'll kept. A nice rest spot. Everything was smooth. Great deal for a great price. No complaints.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Amanda F
"Inexpensive"
The room was clean enough and the shower was comfortable to get the job done.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Disappointment"
Any room cleaned, faded linens, seasoned web blank.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Well worth the money"
Comfortable, clean hotel. More than worth the money.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ryan
it wase all right but air did not work right
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
homas campbell
"Tennis tournament"
No major issues,except somehow,a grasshopper was in the room,noticed a little gap in the door trim.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Zig-Zag
could had micro wave hair things like blow dryer and coffee pot
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
It's a nice hotel to stay for a few days and inexpensive.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"sub par"
Staff was perfectly friendly but the room was an oven and our first door was completely broken and our second wasn't much better. No way I will stay in a red roof inn again.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Brad Ford
"Good for the price"
For the price that we paid for the room it was good. We were really only there to sleep at night. The room was clean and the neighborhood was good. The air in our room did not work well, it worked just enough to keep us from sweating, other than that I have no complaints. Clean, friendly staff, quick check in/out. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
jp
"decent room decent price"
We were able to book a room the day we needed it and got a great price. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, door lock was sturdy. A/C unit should probably be updated soon, we had it on high and it was having trouble keeping up, however it was very humid weather outside. Overall stay was fine. We aren't picky, knew it wouldn't be super fancy or anything.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Maria
"decent"
"place to crash". decent place to stay for price. hotel staff would not bring toilet paper or towels to room, had to get ourselves. No cleaning inbetween night stays. overall fair for price though.
"Adequate"
The room was just what I needed - inexpensive - comfortable - safe - did have a refrigerator & a microwave - did not have a coffee maker though plenty of coffee was available in the lobby in the morning. No complaints here.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Clean and comfortable, good price."
Room was nicely updated, bed was comfortable, great desk to do quick work. Nice lighting in room. Room exceeded my expectations for the price! Would definitely book again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Acoy
"Nice overnight accommodation"
We were in St Louis for a weekend. RRI was inexpensive and located in a good area. Our room was clean. There was a slight "hotel" smell, but it was not overwhelming. The shower was hot, ran hot long, had good water pressure - was clean (the entire room was). The ONLY downside to this hotel is that the beds are a bit springy and pillows a bit flat. For one night, I will not complain.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Decent for the price. Could improve the level of room cleaning.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Non-smoking room smelled like smoke. Changed rooms. Still smelled like smoke.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
The only complaint I have is they didn't have any extra blankets. They say in their amenities restaurant within walking distance but they failed to say it was a Ho oters. I had to separate the word for it to let me submit this review!!! It said my text had inappropriate language! Anyway I won't go there. They didn't have any free breakfast, snacks or dinner but I guess you get what you pay for. Overall I was happy with it.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Met my needs very well. Fridge & Microwave Freeway access 11 miles to airport was perfect.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014