All hotels in Roseville, Michigan, United States of America
31800 Little Mack Rd, Roseville, MI, 48066, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"affordable"
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The downside is that the location is noisy, especially since the building doesn't appear to be well insulated.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Bruce
"Good Place to Stay"
I had a king size bed which was very comfortable. The room was very clean and smelled good. There are many good places to eat in the area. If you are on business in the area and need a decent room to stay in at a decent rate this place fits the bill.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Mike H.
Great place
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
Ken
"Awesome"
Stayed for 3 nights visiting friends. This hotel was very close to their place so I decided to check it out. Overall, everything was great: room was nice and clean, service was good, housekeeping came every day. The bathroom was pretty tiny and the room was kind of small for a king size. But for the price it was great! Next time I will get the Super King which is the only room with a refrigerator, which I really needed!
3 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
Braedon
"Not bad for a reasonably priced room."
It is what it is. The room is small and laid out in a goofy manner. The light switch for the bathroom is outside the bathroom! I'm always disappointed to see a decent TV wasted by lack of HD signal and even a reasonable number of channels being sent to it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2014
Jon L-ski
"Just time with my children"
My housekeeper name was marlene she was excellent. Not one moment did I step into the office and did not get the biggest smile from employees or guess...... Can't wait to stay again
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"pleasant stay"
Nice room,came with king size bed,mini refrigerator,and microwave. Had one of the biggest tv in a hotel that ive seen. I actually enjoyed my trip
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Good people at the desk..."
had a good time...nice area...nice people...
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Snowing- wind blowing near blizzard conditions- staff was great in geeting me a downstairs room- Room was warm and toasty and very clean- Maid was cheerful - Would stay again without question Jeff - Indianapolis
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"overall satisfied"
This was my second stay at Red Roof and I had a great experience both times. The room looked new inside, bathroom was clean ... they even had shampoo which is rare nowadays at the low budget hotels. All this for less than $50 ? How can one go wrong. Also the front desk lady was very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Raz
"Nice for the price"
Clean, quiet, comfortable and conveniently located just off of Interstate 94.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
"You get what you pay for..."
Below average experience... Room was very smoky, stains on bedspread and other areas of concern. The bathroom was very clean but the rest did not meet our expectations. We were in too much of a rush to request another room, however I would not be interested in staying here again. You get what you pay for... It was only one night so we will live.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"It was good day and night"
Good
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Excellent Employees"
Friendly staff! Went out of their way to help me.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Ken
"Roseville, MI"
Room had a strange smell but everything was great...very nice lady at front desk when I checked in at night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
MJ
NO COMPLAINTS
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"really good for the price"
I was impressed by how clean it was. Really clean. Their lobby looks ok, but the rooms are nice. The only problem i had was there was no iron in the room. but overall really amazing for the price.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
shailen
"Wouldn't stay again"
Everybody was very nice, but the room itself was incredibly off-putting. There was hair all over the bathroom floor, tub, and even stuck in the actual hinges of the door. The toilet did not flush down, so all toilet paper had to actually be thrown in the garbage can. I would not come back.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Holly
"convenient to our family."
It was good. My bad for the mix up of the other place we transferred from. Have done Red Roof before and will do again.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"smelled bad"
Carpet was old, fraying, dirty, smelled bad, like a mixture of cigarettes and animals (and I love and live with animals). There was litter (napkin and paper from a straw) in the bathroom, tile was broken, and just an unpleasant atmosphere and we paid $80 to sleep there. Would NOT stay here again even if it means driving farther. I have to say though that the staff at the front desk was very polite and friendly.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Lynn
Can't complain, it's always nice there.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Close to everything yet quiet also"
This was the first time that we stayed here so I wasn't sure about it. As it turned out, the staff was phenomenal. The room was big enough to be comfortable and they were pet friendly with a grassy area behind the building to walk your dog. The room was clean and well kept. They also had room service available but we didn't use it. We had a great experience with this hotel and we would stay again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Perfect for a short overnight"
We needed a place to stay due to an early funeral. This hotel was just fine. Not luxurious but it had the basics and for 2/3rds the price of most hotels. As others have mentioned, there were only 2 sets of towels, despite a reservation for three people. I'm sure I could have gotten more towels but we arrived during a blinding rainstorm and I didn't want to go out in it again and knew they wouldn't have staff to bring it to me at 10pm. The TV had plenty of channels, the beds were comfortable, the shower had great water pressure. Most importantly, the room was clean. I highly recommend this hotel if you are just looking for a place to sleep for a night or two.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Good Stay and Good Room"
My husband and I stayed in the Superior king for 4 nights and it was really nice
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
from Detroit
When in town for a funeral, all that one would want is a quiet and clean place, for a good price, to be able to rest well. Red Roof provided all that for me.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
I was AMAZED at how clean the room was for the price. I have stayed at four other motels in Roseville, and this by far is the cleanest. I would not even consider going anywhere else in this area.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"perfect for fishermen with boats"
Perfect hotel to stay at while fishing St. Clair. Places for boats and a couple of minutes from boat ramps.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"super price great location"
I've booked reservation on a short notice, it was great price and very nice location. Very clean and excellent customer service
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
gene
"Close to Family Living in the Area"
It was clean and well maintained, and it had nice amenities, such as microwave and refrigerator. It would have been nice if there was a hairdryer in the room, but other than that I had no complaints.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Maria
"super price"
I loved low price and location. I don't know why others give low rating, but for my family of 4 was excellent choice
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
gene
I will never stat here again! !!!!!!!
4 night trip May 23, 2013
akela
"Boat parking"
Parking for boats was horrible. Had to disconnect from truck and no outside electrical outlets to charge batteries.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"close to lake st clair"
overall great ,the maid missed emptying the garbabe can minor oversight after i took it to office. Would be nice if they had outside 110 v electric outlets to charge up the boat batteries and not have to run cord across the sidewalk and thru the door to the inside of the room . Move of a convenience item for all the fishermen that use your motel.
3 night trip with friends May 12, 2013
brian
Room clean. Nice staff. Can hear the noise from the express way. Ask for the top floor!
Other trip May 1, 2013
"close to highway"
affordable & comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
karen
"Pet Frienly Hotel"
Clean basic hotel room with the major perk of being pet friendly. The staff was nice and helpful- the room clean and a big place out back to walk your dog. It was nice and we will return when we revisit the area
2 night trip Mar 7, 2013
Cheri
"Great affordable stay-clean and simple"
The staff were all very nice and helpful, the location was convenient-close to freeway and some stores-certainly not a area for views/walking, but never felt unsafe. Also, while room was clean and towels etc fresh-do not expect any 'extra perks' in room-definitely a budget set up--but that is what I expected so was not disappointed in the least. Walls a bit on the thin side too..so interesting to hear some of the other guests :) Overall I got an affordable room that i was pleased with.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Sara
"one of the worst - Could not stay"
Checked in went to the room , one of the most awful smells ever at a Hotel. Asked for room change , helpful but room was about the same , I could not stay in the room , checked out
4 night business trip Feb 25, 2013
SW
"Mystery Stains"
There were mystery stains in the carpet and on the desk chair. Lots of cobwebs in the corners and the toilet looked like they hadn't cleaned up the last person's vomit. You get what you pay for, and for the price, I guess I can't complain.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2013
"Very Good price for decent room"
I used this hotel during a winter storm when I worked late and had to be back early in the morning. Found the price to be very good for a clean decent room. My only complaint is it could be a little more sound proof. As I hardly slept because of hearing all the snow plows during the night. Besides that you cant beat the price.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2013
Don
Staff was very friendly, which made up for lack of quality
1 night trip Feb 12, 2013
"Perfect Choice"
Clean, comfortable room at very reasonable price. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2013
"cozy room"
we stayed 2days.We were so relaxing in cozy room.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2013
Yuka
"Clean"
Nice n clean
1 night trip Jan 13, 2013
Sam
"here due to funeral"
Not very pleased. Reserved deluxe double thinking it would be bigger. In the bathroom there was barely enough room for one person. Pics very misleading.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
Tee
"clean and close to everything"
Good place to stay if you desire cheap. Room was clean and they Febreeze it daily. Right next to freeway so easy access. No coffee makers, no small fridge, no irons, no blow dryers, so if you need these things, bring your own. Plenty of food nearby, and a mall across the street.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2012
"excellent location"
Great location.Freeway right there
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Ed
For the money, I was quite surprised. Extremely well-maintained and clean. Would definitely go back.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
my room smelt very fresh and clean. I was very happy with my stay there. I will be going back to Michigan in the next few months and I will be staying at the Red Roof Inn.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
I had to be up early and i was truely surprised on how clean the room was and the service was great..i would definitely stay at the red roof again..
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2012