All hotels in Roseville, Michigan, United States of America
31800 Little Mack Rd, Roseville, MI, 48066, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

I will be back my stay was very good the room very clean smell good.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"umm...a little scary but it was cheap"
I was a little scared to get out of my car to be honest. we had a room in the back of the hotel. It was lit, but not very well..it just didn't look inviting at all. However, the inside of the room was nice. Nicer than I expected from looking at the outside. The cemetery next door was an interesting touch.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Kristen
"Well rested."
The staff was very friendly, and the room was spotless. Wifi was a little hit or miss, but for the price it was perfect.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"A great place to stay at a very reasonable price"
This facility is much better than I expected - especially for the very reasonable price I paid. Everything in the room I stayed in (a Superior King) was modern and worked well...the bed was really comfortable...the shower was good (as were the bed linens & towels)...and I did not experience any problems of any sort. I especially liked the large (and separate) work area in the room and the large (37") flat panel TV with lots of channels to watch. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
GaryL
"Great rate for a clean, comfortable room"
We had originally reserved a Superior King room, however I hurt my knee the day before arriving and couldn't climb the stairs. They switched our room to a first floor regular king room with no issues at all. Staff was friendly, and the rate was phenomenal for a hotel that was basic but had everything we needed. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
MARYJO
"travell"
Moving
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Karen Rae
"Very satisfied"
The room was clean and cozy and the front desk clerk was very nice, friendly and polite.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
LaTonya
"Not a 2 star!"
Smelled like old cigarette smoke, black "dirt" on nightstand when we got to room. Not sure what that was! Stayed there to save a little money , but not worth it. Come up here very often. Will stay elsewhere next time.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"No smoking obviously doesn't mean "NO SMOKING""
The first room we were given reeked of smoke and we asked for another room. We were given another room which also reeked of smoke, and smoke from surrounding rooms was coming in all the time. The front desk attendant offered to have someone come in and spray the room with deodorant. Ugh! No thanks. We had intended to stay for two nights but left after only one.
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Lawrence
We were guaranteed a smoke free room and never once have we had a room that didn't smell like smoke. Even had a burn hole in the sheets. Would NOT recommend unless you are a smoker
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"No smoking rooms are the opposite"
Since we had a pet, we got the pointed end of the stick. The non-smoking room reeked of smoke and the sink had burn marks. It appeared some of the motel guest were doing drug deals in the next room. We were offered another room but it was just as bad. We were going to stay a week but checked out in the morning and found a much nicer inside entrance hotel.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Pleasant enough hotel"
The room was neat and clean - the only downside - no microwave or refrigerator which I've come to expect as standard equipment. The staff was pleasant. My wife loved the location - the hotel is directly across the street from a JC Penney store and our stay was on Black Friday. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Gregory
"Good parking for boats and trailers"
Room does not have refrigerator or microwave. Room smelled like beer and cigarettes
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
fisherman
"Not a bad place for the price."
The room was fine, the staff was friendly, but there was a lot of cops around. Makes you wonder about the safety of the hotel when there is always at least one cop there. Next time I would pay a little more for a safer place.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"affordable and clean and comfy"
For 47$, it was very good
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Amin
"Great deal, safe area"
Everything was great, friendly staff, safe location, comfortable clean room. Wonderful for the price!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Nicole
"Mommy me time."
Very relaxing.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
Very nice!! But house keeping came out at 8.00 in the morning they advice you to put the don't disturbed lock on and the sign a woman still knock 3 times on the door at 10.00 am to say house keeping please ....spend money on a room to get awake call before check out get together..
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
red roof inn
"Enjoyable"
Very clean, friendly environment
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Christina
"Smell"
Non smoking rooms still smell extremely smoking first room we had to ask for another second was better but still had an awful smell. Old and loud. Would not recommend for more than one night.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
traveling
"Pleasantly surprised!"
I needed a place to crash before an early morning meeting. I saw that the superior king was the same price as the other rooms. It was very clean and spacious and I was surprised that the bed was so comfortable! It was hard to get out of that bed in the morning. If I have business in this area again I will certainly stay here.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Relaxing"
Stay was great, we checked in and nobody bothered us. We stayed for four days three nights. Housekeeping was on point and front desk guy was extra funny. Our stay was very comfortable
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"not all that bad"
It wasn't a bad stay it was only used for one overnight stay. Only issues were the mosquitos in the room.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
ryan
"Great hotel for fisherman!"
There is room for boat/trailer in the rear of the hotel...located close to Lake St. Clair.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
fisherman
"Clean and friendly staff"
This hotel is clean, close to shopping, but far enough away from the tourist traps to be a good place for business travelers
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Debbi
"Good Place"
I've stayed at this Red Roof many times and it never disappoints. The rooms are always clean and smell good. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Plenty of places to eat and shop in the area.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Emergency Stay"
Pleasant and accommodating staff. Wonderful staff
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
K
"Close to our personal event"
The room was clean, however, our room faced the I 94 expressway and there was freeway traffic buzzing all night. The tub/shower did not drain well. By the end of the shower I was standing in ankle deep water. I did inform the front desk of the tub issue. She didn't respond.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
K Tack
"Great room for a great price"
My girlfriend and I stayed in a superior king room for an entire week and it was awesome. We've been looking for a good hotel for a reasonable price and this is definitely our new vacation hotel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Dan & Keri
"Overnight Getaway"
The room was very tiny. No microwave or refrigerator. The room was very small- glad we only stayed one night.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Overnighter
"refreshing"
Good, clean hotel for the price. Room we were in looked renovated. Friendly staff and accomadating to fishing boats also.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
mike
"Dependable accommodations"
We always stay here for two reasons. To accommodate our dog and because of the location close to our family. The price however has gone up considerably and I would have expected an upgrade in the beds. Ours was very hard and our pillows were hard so maybe that could be their next upgrade. We will stay here again because the room was clean. Note: Room 118 is marked non-smoking but smells heavily in the bathroom of smoking. We believe it is coming from the vent so we kept the door closed
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Jayne
"Visit with family"
No hair dryer in handicap room.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Only thing is. Need to put some outside electrical outlets in for us anglers who need to plug in our boats...the lack up them is a huge draw back and having to run a cord to my 2 nd floor room and duct taping to concrete... Looking at layout with mechanical rooms on end of hotel outlets could easily be installed.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
andrew
"Good location for visiting."
The room was nice. When we first got there toilet was running all the time. We called the desk and gave them permission to come in our room to fix it. When we came back from breakfast it was fixed. We would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Jan
Great area with a vast variety of commercial businesses. JCPenney, Walmart, McDonalds, Burlington Coat Factory, Kroger, CVS That Sells Liquor Until 2am, etc. The hotel is okay. It's not bad, but it's not the greatest. Disappointing that the rooms had no microwave or refrigerator.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
"close to freeway"
Great bargain and location
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2014
world travelers
Was a non smoking room but stank of cigarettes. Butts all over the outside.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
jamie
"affordable"
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The downside is that the location is noisy, especially since the building doesn't appear to be well insulated.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Bruce
"Good Place to Stay"
I had a king size bed which was very comfortable. The room was very clean and smelled good. There are many good places to eat in the area. If you are on business in the area and need a decent room to stay in at a decent rate this place fits the bill.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Mike H.
Great place
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
Ken
"Awesome"
Stayed for 3 nights visiting friends. This hotel was very close to their place so I decided to check it out. Overall, everything was great: room was nice and clean, service was good, housekeeping came every day. The bathroom was pretty tiny and the room was kind of small for a king size. But for the price it was great! Next time I will get the Super King which is the only room with a refrigerator, which I really needed!
3 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
Braedon
"Not bad for a reasonably priced room."
It is what it is. The room is small and laid out in a goofy manner. The light switch for the bathroom is outside the bathroom! I'm always disappointed to see a decent TV wasted by lack of HD signal and even a reasonable number of channels being sent to it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2014
Jon L-ski
"Just time with my children"
My housekeeper name was marlene she was excellent. Not one moment did I step into the office and did not get the biggest smile from employees or guess...... Can't wait to stay again
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"cleanliness"
Overall the BED BUG was the icing on the cake I have never ever been in a room with that situation I was absolutely disgusted
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
nora manjo
"pleasant stay"
Nice room,came with king size bed,mini refrigerator,and microwave. Had one of the biggest tv in a hotel that ive seen. I actually enjoyed my trip
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Good people at the desk..."
had a good time...nice area...nice people...
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Snowing- wind blowing near blizzard conditions- staff was great in geeting me a downstairs room- Room was warm and toasty and very clean- Maid was cheerful - Would stay again without question Jeff - Indianapolis
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"overall satisfied"
This was my second stay at Red Roof and I had a great experience both times. The room looked new inside, bathroom was clean ... they even had shampoo which is rare nowadays at the low budget hotels. All this for less than $50 ? How can one go wrong. Also the front desk lady was very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Raz
"Nice for the price"
Clean, quiet, comfortable and conveniently located just off of Interstate 94.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014