All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
24130 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI, 48124, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Awful hotel"
Very noisy and inconsiderate guests at this hotel. Lots of drinking outside and fight started at 11:30 pm. After the fighting stopped, a drunken young lady begins talking loudly on her cell "outside" where all hotel guests could hear until 3:30 a.m. Having driven 500 miles from Virginia to Detroit and looking forward to a good night's rest before traveling on to Chicago, we were unable to sleep. To make matters worse, the local construction workers living there began shouting at each other at 5:00 a.m. to get ready for work. We had planned to depart Detroit at 10:00 a.m. but we decided to checkout and leave at 6:30 a.m. What a waste of money.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Roy
"one night stay"
It was good we only stayed one night but I would stay again nxt time I'm over that way in the area
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Walter
"Unimpressed and Unhappy"
My stay here was less than pleasant. As soon as you you walk into the room you are hit with a wave of heat. This is caused by a heater that you can not control. There is one above the door and window and another one just outside the bathroom. Cleanliness was a word that never even entered my mind during my stay. Not only did my dog find a condem under the bed but the bath tub was filthy. Throughout my entire time my room was never cleaned. The location was very close to downtown which was nice but the grass was littered with trash and food. The shower was completely extremes it was either way to hot or way to cold. The vending machines were nearly empty and the one row the did have food didn't work. Overall my stay was unpleasant, the quality of service and cleanliness were below average, and the amenities were nonexistent.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2015
Antonio
"Excellent Bang for the Buck."
My stay here in Dearborn was excellent. Good bang for the buck and an incredible lady named Kay. She took excellent care of me following up via phone to make sure all went well. My Red Roof Inn stay in Madison Heights, MI by contrast was the worst I've ever seen. Filthy rooms and no housekeeping to speak of. No matter how many times I asked the front desk to clean my room, they never did. Never seen a more apathetic staff in more than 30 years of travel.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Worst stay ever, will never stay at all Red roof Inns at all!!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Weekend stay..."
Just needed to stay to finish up for work. Pretty nice and quiet sometimes... Just wish the WiFi was updated.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
rico
"Clean, quiet, and nice location"
This motel was perfect for my needs on this trip. The rooms have been redone recently and have wood floors, new counters. It was the nicest "motel" I have ever stayed in. I had free wifi, a safe, mini fridge, and microwave in my room which was convenient. My room did not have a blow dryer or a coffee maker though coffee is available in the lobby. The AC worked great and it was a quiet hotel. Parking is easy and it is located just off Michigan Avenue which has lots of restaurants and grocery stores. I recommend eating at Miller's for amazing burgers and La Pita for the best middle eastern food I have ever had.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"They don't honor your booking"
Tried to raise the price by 30% more after I got there, claiming there were no rooms left at my booking price. Previous guests' hairs were all over inside of bathtub. Scratchy dingy towels. Parking lot lights as bright as a stadium and shine into room. Bed was okay, room seemed fairly new. Impossible entrance to find... I had to make 5 u-turns to finally enter. Overall, it left a strong distaste in my mouth because of the hassle I endured having to force them to honor my booking. Why have a website like this, if the hotels don't respect it?
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
good price. clean room. friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Props"
The stay was very good. My girl and I spent two nights and was comfortable. We also ate out to different restaurant around the area.
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"Dearborn Red Roof Inn"
The clerks were not very friendly for check-ins for both nights. They offered very cheap soap & shampoo. Room was comfy though.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Jan
"Weekend getaway"
Went up for a weekend getaway, staff was friendly, room was clean and bed was comfy. Wasn't a 5 star hotel but still very good for the price I got
3 night trip Jul 23, 2015
zachary
"Don't stay here!!!"
Filthy. The room on line is stretched it is the size of a walk in closet.deceptive!!! No fridge or microwave. Stains on bedding. Walls are gross nasty!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Didn't want to pay downtown Detroit hotel prices"
Price was very fair. Slept great, staff was very friendly. Ask for room on back of hotel. You won't hear a thing other than possibly a drive from a golfer as there is a golf course down the hill or the stream that runs between the hotel and the golf course. Pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Stephen
"Clean but VERY small"
Room looked like it was recently redone, and was very clean. But it was a VERY SMALL room (std King room). There was about 2 feet on one side of the bed, 3 feet on the other, and just enough room to walk between the end of the bed and the dresser/desk. The bathroom was hardly big enough to turn around in. Other amenities you expect (even in a 2 star hotel) were missing, such as in-room coffee pot and hair dryer. The breakfast was a paper bag with either a granola bar or muffin in it, plus an apple & bottle of water. Glad we were just staying one night for a place to sleep.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Abbie
enterent connection very slow
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Mohamed
OK
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Very clean and quiet"
I had an extremely bad experience in the past at another hotel chain,so im VERY paranoid about cleanliness. The rooms here are immaculate and quiet. I wouldn't book through the hotel directly due to the price they charge (i could stay at a more full service type hotel for what they charge. Breakfast, restaurant/lounge, pool, etc). But for what i paid through this website,i would DEFINITELY stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Jacquelyn
I thought it was clean, however the AC was noisy and not cold enough. Luckily the weather was cold that night.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Traveler"
I will go back to stay at this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great one night stay!"
No frills as advertised, the room has all the basics you need. The room was clean, no complaints. Close to good restaurant options, had a great breakfast at a diner minutes away. They offer a bagged breakfast with an apple, muffin, and water. No frills :)
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Teneka
"Pretty good!"
Great, room was very nice.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Mattie
"Basic"
Very basic. Which was fine for me. I was just there to sleep.
4 night trip May 28, 2015
Gerald
"Out of town..."
Room was good. Bathroom is very small though but Decent hotel for the price.
6 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Dirty Bed Skirt"
my bed was dirty, the bed skirt next to the night stand was extremely dirty, I don't know how housekeeping missed it. The bed skirt was not changed.
2 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Expensive for what it was"
For the price, I expected rather more... at the very least they should offer half & half for coffee, not fake powdered creamer! And for the price, some sort of breakfast, even if just a danish.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"2.5 - 3 / 5 rating"
It's alright. Be aware of bugs/spider(s) when coming in at night. If you want your room cleaned (bed making and such) tell them otherwise it'll be just as you left it. (Which isn't a bad thing).
4 night business trip May 22, 2015
"hotel was close to destination"
Not enough towels for 2 people. When I came across someone cleaning the rooms asked if I could have 2 more towels. She was very nice. The only place to get ice was on the back side of the office. I stayed in the 2nd building. The fan in the restroom was very loud and it came on when you turned on the light. The night clerk on the day of arrival was very slow and just kept on talking, my friend needed to go to the restroom since we had driven 8 hours. The night clerk knew this but kept talking. When checking out I mentioned this to the check out clerk and was not offered any discount. There was a lot of noise where we were located, walking, talking.
Other trip May 25, 2015
D
Nice room. Outside needs work. But was quiet and good location
Other trip May 21, 2015
mighty
Good
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Good stay with limited access to mobile network"
enjoyed the stay with comfort, only thing that was a problem is the mobile signal.Unable to make any calls sitting inside the room. Room no.141
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
Shrinath
"Nice r quite room off the main street"
Nice room for price. Great service. Only thing I would suggest is small coffee pot in the room
1 night trip with friends May 5, 2015
"Ms."
My stay was very comfortable and relaxing
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
LaShanda
"Stay"
Good stay for two nights..
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Ramasubramanian
"Close to Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village"
The hotel was in the location that we needed and within the budget allocated for our international visitors. However the level of hotel is less than what would be preferred. Also, in their culture breakfast is the largest meal of the day and muffins and fruit was not appropriate. However, it all worked out for the couple of days we had them there.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"cheap. but you get what you pay for"
I was staying here, because I was in town to attend a wedding. The room had ants... I told the front desk... they did nothing but send house cleaning to mop the floor. When I went back to the room the ants were back. It was horrible, plus the house cleaning didn't even come the following day..
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Sidra
Staff was nice room was clean no hair dryer but was told one was available if needed. Was charged 1.50 a day for a room safe I did not use noticed only bill after I left but would stay there again. The price was very reasonable .
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
C . Gary
"Comfortable stay"
Inexpensive but good place to stay. Nicely sized room with all the necessities. AND hardwood floors! Pleasant staff.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"We will be back"
The front desk was great! We will definately be back there
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
kelsey
"Detroit - Cleveland transition"
Good customer service. Our room door handle broke from the outside and Rep assessed it in a timely manner and switched us room promptly.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Eboney
"Uncomfortable Stay"
I stayed at this Red Roof Inn some years ago. However, my recent stay will most likely be my last. The room was horribly dim!and although it appeared clean, it did not smell fresh at all. The continental breakfast has dwindled down to a packaged muffin, apple, and a bottle of water in a white paper bag!???? I'm glad that I only needed accommodations for 1 night. I noticed they are building a new hotel across the street. If this Red Roof Inn doesn't do an overhaul they're going to lose business. On a nice note, the room had a nice Samsung television which is a nice upgrade. Red Roof Inn, Best wishes.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Room was great except that the bathroom was REALLY small.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice stay."
Nice friendly staff in office. The phone did not work in my room and so I asked for another phone, but the staff could not get it to work. They offered to move me but after driving for 8 hours, I was tired and declined their offer. Room was nice, clean, and quiet.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Hotel was nice for the price"
Room was clean and price was fair. Only used for one night. We had to get more towels but other than that everything was fine.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Ami
"All in all a good deal"
Great price. Dog got to stay for free. Had a mini fridge and microwave and breakfast to go in the morning. Hotel grounds were kind of dirty with lots of trash (you notice this when you take the dog for a walk). Room was clean and front desk people were very friendly
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"One of many stays"
I have stayed there on several Occasions and each time it has been a nice stay. For the price u can't beat it.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Pretty trashy area, definitely some raunchy things going on in the rooms around me. Nice staff though.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"yearly weekend"
This Red Roof has been remodeled in the resent past. I am always comfortable staying here. This is a great place to stay especially for the cost.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Bad location"
Very dirty, heat did not work and staff wwas rude.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Nice Overnight Stay!"
Just needed a safe, clean and warm place to stay for an early morning event in area. This more than fit the bill. Room was clean, staff friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015