All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
24130 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI, 48124, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Our Christmas Stay"
My boyfriend and I would use hotels.com and Red Roof Inn again! Everything went smooth!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Kim M.
"Ups and downs, but overall decent"
When we arrived, the desk clerk was locking the door to go do something in a room for a couple minutes. Since we were right at the door when she locked up, I didn't understand why she couldn't just check us in quick before she went to do whatever... Even though the amenities listed breakfast, it was only a breakfast to go bag with a muffin and bottle of water. Other than that and the fact that the location/drive was situated weirdly off the road, the stay itself was actually a nice one. The room itself was good and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Joel
"Location is easy to get to."
late check in is a night window. Room was dirty in all of the corners. Not cleaned that well. Bed was comfortable. Took me a while to find the thermostat for the heat. It is separate from the AC. good location for Henry Ford Museum but other hotels close by that look better.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great for the price"
We were attending a concert in Detroit and needed a place for one night. This hotel was perfect for the price. The room was clean with no carpets but rather tile plank floors. The water pressure was good and the hot water came on fast. There were more than enough outlets to plug in ore devices and the Wi-Fi was excellent. In the morning the bag of breakfast items was a nice touch and the coffee in the lobby was good. We would definitely stay again when in the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"A great place to stay"
Much better than what I expected. They let us check in few hours early and the room was very clean. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Laith
"Great Value"
The staff was great!! The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Easy access to get to surrounding neighborhoods.
5 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Anthony
"great hotel repeat customer"
This is the second time I stayed at this hotel they are very concerned about their customers. If you have any problem they will gladly help you. Very friendly staff. Great location dining just a short drive away. Walking distance.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"great clean friendly quiet nice"
great
1 night trip Nov 30, 2014
charles
"Red Roof hotels update"
I am impressed with the upgrade that Red Roof has done at their properties. I stayed in 2 different locations over the Thanksgiving holiday. The rooms are clean. The beds are comfortable. There is a lot of desk space. The price was great compared to the other brand name hotel chains. The rooms open to the outside, but it seemed like a very safe area. It isn't fancy, but if you are looking for a comfortable room at a good price, you'd be happy here.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Chris S
"Nice clean hotel"
We only stayed one night but it was just what we needed. The room we were supposed to get wasn't cleaned when we got there, so we got upgraded which was nice. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The only problem was controlling the heat. We were too warm despite turning the thermostat down. It is also a little tricky getting in and out of the property. Overall though, we would recommend it as an inexpensive, clean place to stay when visiting the Detroit area.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Just Ok"
We used the room to only sleep after a concert, definitely get what you pay for. It worked for us and was an ok price, but the room was not clean at all. In fact, I took pictures to email hotel management. I didn't feel clean as I showered, changed, or slept, but it's probably pretty average considering the price. Probably won't stay again, but wasn't a terrible experience overall either.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
stephanie
"Night away"
Very clean and comfortable room, would go back... Didn't do breakfast so no idea about the food
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"pleased"
I was surprised at how clean and upscale it was. I will definitely be coming back
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Room service"
I loved it
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Deshawn
"Excellent for the price"
This was the best and cleanest room I've ever had at this price range.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Gayle
"RED ROOF GREAT STAY"
We really were very comfortable in this Red roof. It was near everything and for the money it could not be beat. I loved the desk in the business suite
4 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
luis
"Basic, relatively cheap..."
I decided to book this hotel because it was relatively cheap compared to the other ones and had good ratings. Upon actually experiencing the hotel myself, I would say this much: The staff are definitely pleasant, but the room is probably more like a motel. The corridors lead to the outside which is especially scary when you're on the first floor because basically, you don't want to open the windows at all, especially not at night. But that was fine for me because it was November so it was pretty cold. The heater takes a while to finally open because it's one of those really old ones that exist near the top of the wall and pumps out heat. Overall, room was clean, sheets, and towels were clean. I had one of the accessible rooms which meant it was for disabled people so the bathroom was ginormous. Definitely bring a flip flop or shower slippers because I personally wouldn't want to stand in their shower area on my bare feet. The walls and corners of the bathroom looked sort of moldy/dirty. The walls of the hotel room is really thin and around 5 or 6am, I totally thought someone was trying to get inside my room and I absolutely freaked out, but then when I looked at the peephole, I didn't see anyone so I'm guessing that it was for next door...it was just so loud though that it pretty much sounded like they were trying to get into my room. The heater and fridge makes loud noises at night so I unplugged the fridge. Thankfully, no puddle appeared that morning.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Lily
"Convenient location"
We enjoyed our stay at Red Roof Inn. The hotel was conveniently located to the attractions we were in Dearborn to visit. It was only about 10 minutes to The Henry Ford. There were a couple of nice restaurants within a few block area. The room was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Best value in a long time will review further"
I was on a trip to see my family and to perform - I am a musician who has stayed in hotels all over the world, some, especially in Europe , the best you can imagine. I usually stay at the Westin Book Cadillac in Detroit, or in Boston, the Boston Harbor Hotel, or a Boutique hotel in NYC etc. I'm not trying to compare The Red Roof in Dearborn to these world class hotels, BUT I wanted to stay near my niece in Dearborn so I went on the internet and chose the Red Roof. I was extremely happy with the results of my research especially when I saw some of the other options in person! This hotel tucked away off the main road was CLEAN and the staff was very friendly! I especially want to mention Mary, Tina, Janet and the woman at the front dest on Oct.23,24.Again it's not an expensive hotel, but it was convenient, friendly, spotless, and I will stay there the next time I visit family in Detroit and save the money I used to spend at the great Westin Book Cadillac. I ended up staying an extra day and Mary and Janet made sure I got the best rate available and for that I am thankful. Again, I've stayed in the best hotels in the world but in terms of VALUE this was perfect for me on this particular trip I was able to access the internet easily and not loose a day of business. It is now my value hotel of choice in Detroit . Importantly, it seemed to me that the entire staff took pride in making sure the hotel was kept up to a high standard of cleanliness and service!
3 night trip Oct 20, 2014
":):):):)"
Excellent !!!!
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
This is an older Red Roof Inn and didn't match the pictures on the website. It served it's purpose but was less than expected.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good business hotel."
Generally good, clean, comfortable. The bed was good as was the linen. The only issue was the 3 prong outlet on the desk lamp. It did not allow power to my lap top. Good choice.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Anthony
"Good/bad"
The room was nicely romodeled and clean. Huge problem was that I was given a room on back side of building in which there was absolutely zero wifi or cell single. My phone and iPad said no service. This makes for a problem if you have work to do on internet or phone calls to make requiring signal. Very frustrating. They well kind enough to move my room for me. It was very much appreciated. Staff was very nice and polite.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Ok Stay!"
Mostly good. Next door woke us up in middle of night. Way lock knocking on door. Also, We put out stuff in the frig, but realized it wasnt plugged in in the morning. Huge Bummer.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Arlene
"bad"
Hello. To be honest when we first walked in smells really bad I even told the 2 lady working over there they start laughing cuz I think they were making food .. then when I went to my room it's so dirty I even found bugs on my bed I swear that's what happened I left with out saying anything cuz I booked the hotel through the net. Thank you
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
slayman
"Little disappointed"
What a GREAT hotel! I have always loved Red Roof Inns but encountered a hiccup n got nothing in return. stayed there for Tigers game at end of September n had room with bad air conditioner (which the security guard even came in our room n agreed!) called tonight to rebook but explained my complaint and got offered a room at MORE than I paid in September!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! Never stay there again! Very disappointed in Red Roof! Hope stay in Lincoln Park is better!!! Pray pray pray!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Visiting Dearborn"
Bad experience. The room is ok and has been remodeled The outside looks terrible, in bad location. Service is the worst, asked for hair dryer they have only one for the whole complex, manager with an attitude telling me it is an economy chain, bought one for $10 from Walmart. Can't believe they hire people like that. No shampoo in the room I had to ask for some.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Sam
Very clean room and professional front desk person. Great value for the price.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Rick M.
"Happy, we'd stayed"
check in polite and professional
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
miles
"Reasonable price for the room"
Overall it was ok, maybe 3.5 out of 5. Room is good, but bathroom is small. Plenty of walking if you have a second story room that's near the ends of the building. It's clean, but I've seen much cleaner and more updates for the price. Good selection of tv channels. Comfortable King bed. Location is great, but that depends where you want to stay near. I have an 80% chance of staying there again if I were to go and BTW, I did see 2 ants in the room, so they may need to step up pest control.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sam
Best hotel in the area
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Len
Staff was very friendly and helpful with providing us with things we forgot such as a blow drier and iron.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Mikki
"Nice hotel within easy reach of the main street."
Room were very clean. Staff was very friendly. Could of had a better selection of channels on TV.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Arthur
"Nice, clean hotel"
Hotel was clean, good location. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Lori
"Nice Stay"
One night stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the price was reasonable. Close to Greenfield Village to main highways.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Chuck
"don't stay in this hotel if you don't like smell ."
don't stay in this hotel if you don't like smoke or chlorine smell
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Dmitry
I liked the hard wood floor of the room, nice helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Excellent hotel. It perfect to go to Henry Ford Mu"
It perfect to go to Henry Ford Museaum. It location is great.?
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Quick Trip"
Room was clean and staff was friendly and accommodating. Not the greatest location but close enough to the interstate to be used as a jumping off point. Good value if you're interested only in a place to sleep and clean up. If you're looking for a hotel to be a destination point used as part of a vacation though you may want to look for one with more amenities.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Look closely, as it is easy to miss the driveway to this hotel. However, it is worth finding. We were well pleased. Breakfast is a take out sack meal, so if you must have continental breakfast, try somewhere else.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Close to The Henry Ford museums"
The hotel was all right, hard to find at first. A little over 2-miles to the Museums, not walkable as initially hoped. Well insulated for sound, d/t nearby Airport. No refrigerators, also other than grab & go, no breakfast.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Awesome Front Desk & Housekeepers"
To say friendly is an understatement. The ladies working at the hotel were polite, sweet, kind and had a smile on their faces. The rooms were clean and spacious. Being right off the interstate, i was pleasantly surprised to not hear the traffic. I will definitely return next month!
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Donielle
"Comfortable stay, bathroom could use some TLC"
Overall we had a comfortable 2 night stay. The bathroom toilet ran a little and I lifted the tank and adjusted the chain myself so that it would stop catching and doing that. The fan in the bathroom was also very noisy. Otherwise the room was great.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Convenient location with easy excess."
This was a second visit to this unit for us and found to be as pleasant as before. We will be staying in this unit in the future and definitely recommend it to all who want who want a quiet night. The price of the room, location, the staff, and condition were the best we found in the area.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Bobby Ray
After reading the reviews posted, I was suspect about what I would find. I was pleasantly surprised! The room was very clean, modern and fresh! It is located on a main shopping strip, but is back off the road so you don't have the noise. Very convenient to downtown Detroit.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Frequent Travel
"Great for the price."
Title says it all. Impressive work area also.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Romantic Moment"
I was on a budget looking for a reasonable place. $80 for a weekend night. The room looked nice, smelled clean, had a desk chair and an accent chair, flat screen tv and air conditioner was already on so the room was cool. It was completely updated. It was a beautiful room, comfortable bed, so it made for an amazing scene with candles and lingerie! Needless to say the desk etc makes it comfortable and good for business with it's location. I'll definitely get a room here again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
MsRomantic
"Henry Ford Musuem Stop Over"
My son and I were impressed with the helpfulness and awesome attitude at this Red Roof Inn. Come visit the Henry Ford Musuem and stay here to queue up.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Bruce
"Great hotel for the price"
If you are looking for a no-frills, inexpensive, and updated hotel close to the Henry Ford Museum-this is it. The room was above average cleanliness with wooden floors. It did have a refrigerator, microwave, and a in-room safe but only had a bar of soap and small pack of Kleenex for free toiletries. Even though a sign instructed to go to the front desk for anything we had forgotten (like we had bodywash & shampoo), we decided to explore the Fairlane Mall for what we had forgotten. The mall, which is very close to the hotel is 3 floors of all the popular stores and deceiving on the outside. The hotel is also close to Buddy's pizza....a pizza lover's paradise.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Super clean room!"
Was fantastically surprised by the cleanliness and smell of room! The night hostess was nice, the day hostess not so much. The outside is kept clean and tidy, just the building is older but we all age. So don't be put off by building age. There is even a Breakfast-to-go bag, nice start to the day.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014