All hotels in Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
24130 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI, 48124, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Nice place to stay"
Nice Hotel very up to date rooms.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Jazz
"Great Place to Say"
This was my first experience staying at this hotel. My son and I felt it was a very clean hotel. We were shocked to walk into our room and find hardwood floors! The room itself was very clean. The staff was excellent! I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Barb
"Good value for your money"
I was in town for a meeting and stayed one night. The staff was pleasant and the room was clean. The only issue I had was that the room was very cold (outside temps were in the single digits and it was a corner room) when I checked in, and it didn't warm up until almost 10pm.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Luz
"Get better heaters"
Me and my husband stayed for one Nite the only thing that really got us was the heat it was cold in the room. We were told to turn the heater on low and the heat will kick in that didn't work everything else was ok.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Lavonne
"Over night stay"
Everything was nice. Room was clean. Needs a hair dyer.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Sara
"Good price but fewer amenities"
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. It was an older hotel and the breakfast was a to-go bag. I would stay there again. I felt safe and it was cheap.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Doug
"Oky for the price. Clean."
I stayed only to catch some sleep while waiting for a flight. The room was very clean, but really basic. No coffee maker or any amenities. The floor is tile except for carpet around bed. The person at check in was very friendly and helpful. There was a lot of outside noisy activity, and you can easily hear walking overhead.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
"This hotel was perfect for our brief stay"
Good value for the money and there was a new mid eastern restaurant in front of the hotel on the highway for an easily accessed dinner
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
barbara
"."
It was just the night but it was great
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
blamassi
"Nice experience"
It was a very nice experience. Rooms were cleaned well. Management was friendly. I would stay there again
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Easy stay for early flight"
In expensive stay, close to airport. Helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Suzanne
"convenient location for visiting Dearborn"
Desk clerk offered me a handicap room when she saw me limping as I had had a recent fall since my reservation. It proved to be very handy with a stall shower with seat. Room was neat and clean, but very small and only one chair for my husband and I. disappointed having no breakfast. overall for a quick nite stay, it worked okay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice Hotel Funny Breakfast"
Hotel was nice . Breakfast offered was funny served in a "Paper bag" not what I expected when I was told breakfast was available . Items could have been set up so you could have picked out the items you wanted. Coffe was not what I am used to . I did not have a car and after getting the paper Bag Breakfast I noticed a Dunkin Donuts across the way so close but I had to cross 8 lane highway to get there no cross walks but Traffic Lights helped some .Toilet did not work correctly but figured it out . Otherwise I would stay again if I had another meeting in Detroit
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Murfe
Hotel was clean, affordable, close to the Henry Ford Museum and eateries. Close to highways, this was my second visit .
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Pete
"Decent place for the price"
Ok hotel, not a bad neighborhood. Rooms were smaller than they looked in the photos. Web also stated the rooms had fridges and coffee/tea makers, but apparently you have to actually say that in your request when booking online to actually get it.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
nikki
"Nice remodel, should be cleaner"
Shower had hair left all over the walls. Sticky areas on rug around bed. No remote in the room when we arrived. Staff was very helpful. Easy checkin and checkout.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Not clean"
Had to call for immediate room service because the sheets were not changed... had hair and stains in them.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Dwayne
"First room very good, second filthy"
We had two rooms. We arrived after 4pm, and only one was ready. The manager arranged to have the second one cleaned as we waited. Our first room was fine, albeit very small. When we entered the second "cleaned" room, we found the bathroom filthy with matter caked on and around the toilet. The staff apologized and cleaned it a second time, but it really put us off. The rooms were quiet. The bagged breakfast should be skipped unless you need a bottle of water.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
julie
"Nice room for the night."
No complaints, served its purpose. No issues, clean, neat, nice area.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Perfect"
Perfect. The staff were well informed regarding the neighborhood
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
The room was great! I will definitely stay again
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Tamara
Clean and neat but motel style with car parked right in front of the door; not for light sleepers!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Cheat you out your money if you get a deal"
They lied and said someone smoked in the room and i didn't. They called the police and I was just talking calm.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"No more"
I go here jst abt every week to stay Wow my daughter stays with her father for a day or two last time I was there the room wasn't clean the bathroom look like a man shaved and housekeeping never cleaned it up it was horrible in the middle of the night you can hear dogs barking that sound like it was either the next room or the Rome below me
1 night trip Dec 16, 2014
"Good place for short stay."
Good value for the cost. Room was fine for a sleep place. Bed very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"clean Dearborn getaway"
Awesome stay
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
raphael
"Good hotel"
Good place And it's near to everything. Relatively cheap and the rooms are good.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Our Christmas Stay"
My boyfriend and I would use hotels.com and Red Roof Inn again! Everything went smooth!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Kim M.
"Ups and downs, but overall decent"
When we arrived, the desk clerk was locking the door to go do something in a room for a couple minutes. Since we were right at the door when she locked up, I didn't understand why she couldn't just check us in quick before she went to do whatever... Even though the amenities listed breakfast, it was only a breakfast to go bag with a muffin and bottle of water. Other than that and the fact that the location/drive was situated weirdly off the road, the stay itself was actually a nice one. The room itself was good and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Joel
"Location is easy to get to."
late check in is a night window. Room was dirty in all of the corners. Not cleaned that well. Bed was comfortable. Took me a while to find the thermostat for the heat. It is separate from the AC. good location for Henry Ford Museum but other hotels close by that look better.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great for the price"
We were attending a concert in Detroit and needed a place for one night. This hotel was perfect for the price. The room was clean with no carpets but rather tile plank floors. The water pressure was good and the hot water came on fast. There were more than enough outlets to plug in ore devices and the Wi-Fi was excellent. In the morning the bag of breakfast items was a nice touch and the coffee in the lobby was good. We would definitely stay again when in the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"A great place to stay"
Much better than what I expected. They let us check in few hours early and the room was very clean. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Laith
"Great Value"
The staff was great!! The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Easy access to get to surrounding neighborhoods.
5 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Anthony
"great hotel repeat customer"
This is the second time I stayed at this hotel they are very concerned about their customers. If you have any problem they will gladly help you. Very friendly staff. Great location dining just a short drive away. Walking distance.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"great clean friendly quiet nice"
great
1 night trip Nov 30, 2014
charles
"Red Roof hotels update"
I am impressed with the upgrade that Red Roof has done at their properties. I stayed in 2 different locations over the Thanksgiving holiday. The rooms are clean. The beds are comfortable. There is a lot of desk space. The price was great compared to the other brand name hotel chains. The rooms open to the outside, but it seemed like a very safe area. It isn't fancy, but if you are looking for a comfortable room at a good price, you'd be happy here.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Chris S
"Nice clean hotel"
We only stayed one night but it was just what we needed. The room we were supposed to get wasn't cleaned when we got there, so we got upgraded which was nice. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The only problem was controlling the heat. We were too warm despite turning the thermostat down. It is also a little tricky getting in and out of the property. Overall though, we would recommend it as an inexpensive, clean place to stay when visiting the Detroit area.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Just Ok"
We used the room to only sleep after a concert, definitely get what you pay for. It worked for us and was an ok price, but the room was not clean at all. In fact, I took pictures to email hotel management. I didn't feel clean as I showered, changed, or slept, but it's probably pretty average considering the price. Probably won't stay again, but wasn't a terrible experience overall either.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
stephanie
"Night away"
Very clean and comfortable room, would go back... Didn't do breakfast so no idea about the food
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"pleased"
I was surprised at how clean and upscale it was. I will definitely be coming back
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Room service"
I loved it
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Deshawn
"Excellent for the price"
This was the best and cleanest room I've ever had at this price range.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Gayle
"RED ROOF GREAT STAY"
We really were very comfortable in this Red roof. It was near everything and for the money it could not be beat. I loved the desk in the business suite
4 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
luis
"Basic, relatively cheap..."
I decided to book this hotel because it was relatively cheap compared to the other ones and had good ratings. Upon actually experiencing the hotel myself, I would say this much: The staff are definitely pleasant, but the room is probably more like a motel. The corridors lead to the outside which is especially scary when you're on the first floor because basically, you don't want to open the windows at all, especially not at night. But that was fine for me because it was November so it was pretty cold. The heater takes a while to finally open because it's one of those really old ones that exist near the top of the wall and pumps out heat. Overall, room was clean, sheets, and towels were clean. I had one of the accessible rooms which meant it was for disabled people so the bathroom was ginormous. Definitely bring a flip flop or shower slippers because I personally wouldn't want to stand in their shower area on my bare feet. The walls and corners of the bathroom looked sort of moldy/dirty. The walls of the hotel room is really thin and around 5 or 6am, I totally thought someone was trying to get inside my room and I absolutely freaked out, but then when I looked at the peephole, I didn't see anyone so I'm guessing that it was for next door...it was just so loud though that it pretty much sounded like they were trying to get into my room. The heater and fridge makes loud noises at night so I unplugged the fridge. Thankfully, no puddle appeared that morning.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Lily
"Convenient location"
We enjoyed our stay at Red Roof Inn. The hotel was conveniently located to the attractions we were in Dearborn to visit. It was only about 10 minutes to The Henry Ford. There were a couple of nice restaurants within a few block area. The room was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Best value in a long time will review further"
I was on a trip to see my family and to perform - I am a musician who has stayed in hotels all over the world, some, especially in Europe , the best you can imagine. I usually stay at the Westin Book Cadillac in Detroit, or in Boston, the Boston Harbor Hotel, or a Boutique hotel in NYC etc. I'm not trying to compare The Red Roof in Dearborn to these world class hotels, BUT I wanted to stay near my niece in Dearborn so I went on the internet and chose the Red Roof. I was extremely happy with the results of my research especially when I saw some of the other options in person! This hotel tucked away off the main road was CLEAN and the staff was very friendly! I especially want to mention Mary, Tina, Janet and the woman at the front dest on Oct.23,24.Again it's not an expensive hotel, but it was convenient, friendly, spotless, and I will stay there the next time I visit family in Detroit and save the money I used to spend at the great Westin Book Cadillac. I ended up staying an extra day and Mary and Janet made sure I got the best rate available and for that I am thankful. Again, I've stayed in the best hotels in the world but in terms of VALUE this was perfect for me on this particular trip I was able to access the internet easily and not loose a day of business. It is now my value hotel of choice in Detroit . Importantly, it seemed to me that the entire staff took pride in making sure the hotel was kept up to a high standard of cleanliness and service!
3 night trip Oct 20, 2014
":):):):)"
Excellent !!!!
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
This is an older Red Roof Inn and didn't match the pictures on the website. It served it's purpose but was less than expected.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good business hotel."
Generally good, clean, comfortable. The bed was good as was the linen. The only issue was the 3 prong outlet on the desk lamp. It did not allow power to my lap top. Good choice.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Anthony
"Good/bad"
The room was nicely romodeled and clean. Huge problem was that I was given a room on back side of building in which there was absolutely zero wifi or cell single. My phone and iPad said no service. This makes for a problem if you have work to do on internet or phone calls to make requiring signal. Very frustrating. They well kind enough to move my room for me. It was very much appreciated. Staff was very nice and polite.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014