All hotels in West Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
102 Constitution Dr, West Monroe, LA, 71292, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
"Good clean basic room."
This room had none of the amenities of a more expensive room, but was very clean, in close proximity to the interstate, shops, restaurants. The staff was very friendly. Our room had no microwave or refrigerator, but the TV had a great picture. No iron or ironing board, but the staff was happy to provide an iron and ironing board for our use. Bed was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Roundabout
This hotel just had the bare essentials...a bed, sink and shower. Only plus for this hotel was cable TV. There was no coffee in room, no microwave, no refrigerator, no internet, no complimentary breakfast. One of the towels hanging up look like moths had a buffet on. It was completely shredded on one end with holes throughout it. The hotel was definitely overpriced for what you get...or should I say for what you do not get.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
First time to ever stay in a Hotel and not have to take my breathing medicine,
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Lynn
When I arrived, there was no one at the front desk. I had to wait over 20 minutes for the attendant to return. Otherwise, the stay was fine. The room was small and did not have a refrigerator, microwave, or coffee pot. It was clean, comfortable, and quiet, though, and considerably cheaper than most of the other hotels in the same vicinity.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great!!!"
Great stay! I plan on going back!
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Nakisha
"Somewhat Satisfied"
I reserved a Deluxe Double and received a Regular King Room, no other rooms were available and I paid the same rate. Other than that, there were supposed to be refreshments in the room since I had paid the upcharge for the deluxe room, but no refreshments were there so don't pay the extra money for the "Deluxe" or "premium" whatever they call it. Overall, it was a nice clean room though.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Great location minutes from duck commander, willies diner and right outside an academy. The room wasn't spectacular but was ok for our 1 night stay. The room wasn't cleaned thoroughly but the bed appeared clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Friendly staff but one huge issue"
I want to really rate this hotel highly for the value. The staff (the one person I talked with..super friendly lady at the desk) was great. The problem being before I even went to my room I asked for extra towels just knowing we would need one. She informed me they had zero towels...all had been given out. This was no problem really and I understood. It was around 930 at check in. When we arrived at our room I discovered there were only 2 wash clothes and 1 towel. There was no need to ask for any since they had none to give. This meant a late night run to Walmart to pick up towels at my expense (and time). I couldn't even ask for a discount since it was paid through expedia. Maybe just bad luck but leaves a horrible lasting impression.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Surprised!!"
I wasn't expecting too much for what I paid, but was I surprised! The rooms were very nice. The service was more than adequate! Mrs. Hewitt went out of her way to accommodate us. If you are looking for a five star hotel...?keep looking. If you want to save a few bucks and still get good hotel accommodations, then this may be the place for you.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Friendly employees!"
I had a great stay, the employees were friendly and very welcoming.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Christina
"DO NOT STAY HERE IF HOWARD IS AN EMPLOYEE"
I had a major security issue that was caused by the desk clerk. I was woke up at 2 am by people kicking at my door and calling me by name ( even though I was from out of town and no one in this town knew me). I reported this and the desk clerk did nothing to help. He said it was only a group of young people. Which My guess is he doesn't think is such a big deal but anyone with sense knows young people can be dangerous. This clerks name was Howard and he tried to make me believe I was imagining things. The next morning when I was checking out he keep saying I was " just imagining things"and that "no one would do that". He was saying this to me in a lobby full of people. I am far from crazy and know exactly what I heard. I spoke to the manager the next day and was refunded my money and she stated that this isn't the first problem like this that they have had with him. Believing that he would be terminated bc this is a very unsafe practice I went back to check a month later and he was still there. I just warn you before you stay at this establishment bc there is no telling what would have happened had I opened the door. I was also informed by a local law enforcement official that it isn't a safe establishment. BE WARNED.
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
There was no hair dryer and the bathroom was so small. Expected more for my price :(
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Lobby hours stopped at 9:00PM. Didn't get a chance to get an ironing board or iron.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Bad deal"
The room was very tiny, extremely outdated and stuffy. There was not a coffee pot in the room like advertised and there was no breakfast. I was extremely disappointed for the amount of money that I paid for this room. I won't stay at a Red Roof again...
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Tracy
"Great one night stop!"
Very fast check-in at the front desk. Very friendly staff on duty. Room was nice! Great TV lineup, bed was FANTASTIC. I did find one long hair along the wall of the shower, but otherwise everything was very good.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Aaron
"won't stay here again"
Rooms were not clean, smelled like smoke when it was a nonsmoking room, cigarette burn in the comforter, bathroom shower was molded. Would not recommend this hotel
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Tashina
"Will stay again"
I checked in at 2am on a Saturday morning and checked out Sunday. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and free of smoke in which I was very thankful for that. The area was good because there's several resturants in the area. My only complaint is when I ran out of towels and asked the office for more, they were completely out. The employee that does laundry didn't come in that day so I never received clean towels even after I was assured I would.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
They do not have breakfast as stated on expedia, they only have snacks.
snow
"Okay hotel for a one night stay"
The room wasn't anything fantastic but it was alright. We had not complaints about spending the night there other than the suffocating Louisiana heat. Being that is beyond the control of the hotel, I can only say that the hotel is worth what you pay to stay there.
"Do NOT stay here!!"
This hotel was nothing like what they have pictured! I normally do not give reviews, and the reviews I had read were not bad and the room they have pictured looked nice. Well that was not what we got when we arrived, first off the front desk was so disorganized and I understand summertime it's busy and all but be professional people! People will judge on appearances just saying.. We booked a nonsmoking room, as soon as you walked in the smell hit you of smoke and just dirty smell. The comforter had a cigarette burn in it, the toilet didn't flush very well you had to hold the handle down forever, the shower head was molded it was so gross. I don't think any of us got any sleep we were just waiting for the morning to get there so we could check out. It was gross and I know there were other people complaining aside from us. Very disappointed and we were trying to save a few bucks by staying there and yeah No never again. We will continue to pay more, sorry but horrible!
Tashina
"Nice for the price"
The room was clean, updated and pet friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Close to Duck Commander"
Close to Willies Diner & Duck Commander. Rooms are small but clean.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Cheryl
After requesting and receiving a room change, we were satisfied with the room. While not luxury accommodations, we were comfortable for the night. The morning continental breakfast was very disappointing.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Jeffrey
It was nice, everything we wanted to see was close by and easy to access. The only thing we were disappointed in was there wasn't a pool to relax in and enjoy after we were thru sight seeing.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
betty
"False advertisement"
The hotel is nothing like the advertisement and it smells like livestock or as if the carpets weren't cleaned after pets stayed!
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
pissedtraveler
"ref roof inn"
Only bad thing was no refrigerator and shower rod was rusted and needed changed
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Ok. Requests better price. Check history, staying 4 nights a week for month. Work related. No help
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
dennis
Had to call for towel several times because none was left after room was clean the sheets were never change doing my five day stay
5 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Terry
"Must Come Again!"
The hotel was very nice, clean and the staff was extraordinary.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Clifford W
"Dirty bath room"
The bathroom was so dirty that they gave me my money back
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
dwayne
"Duck Dynasty 3rd of July Celebration"
Couldn't ask for better location but it is small, old and very run down.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Nasty rooms"
While I did like that they accepted pets. The rooms were disgusting. They need new fixtures in the restroom, the floor had not been vacuumed or swept. It smelled like smoke. I was aware I wasn't staying at the Hilton but basic cleanliness I thought was a no brainer! I was soooo ready to leave!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Ashley
"Served its purpose"
Room was clean. A great bargain for the price.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"W. Monroe"
Needed a cool place to stay while visting family, perfect location and clean!!!
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
george
The room was extremely dirty, there were flies in the room. I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"No frills but good."
It's a no frills accomodation but staff was nice, room was clean and comfortable, there were several places to eat around, convenient right off the freeway. I'd stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Never again"
Could not sleep was so uncomfortable. Carpet was stained and the room had a musty smell. Shower leaked and beds were very uncomfortable
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Not too bad"
Free breakfast wasn't even worth the price of free but it was overall a nice hotel
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Wesley
"Ah"
Nice quite room. Front desk was very nice. I didn't get the bottom floor room that I request on line.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"A very great place to stay."
It was almost a place to call home it was very clean an the staff was very nice .but I just didn't like that some one went through my stuff in my other room I was in also that was room 116 ....but I will always stay with y'all it was a very nice stay an was not over priced.thanks
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"GROSS"
Gross. Just dirty and gross. I would not let the kids take showers in the tub. Clean sheets though bedspread had cigarette burns on it.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Need of Business Center"
Overall experience was pretty good. The only thing lacking was use of a business center for business travelers.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
On Demand Testi
"Suprisingly good!"
This motel was much nicer than others I have stayed in for similar prices. The staff was really nice, and the rooms were clean and comfortable (though I sure wish they had queen beds!!). Pets are free, and though we saw a lot of dogs and could hear them from outside, we never heard any (or other guests) while in our room. The outside walkway is smelly (pet urine?), but inside the rooms there are no odors at all. I was really impressed!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Tracey
Wonderful staff. Super clean, front desk girl was extremely professional and accommodating. Would highly recommend.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
JAMES
"Not good"
Stains on sheets. Had to kill a roach on the wall. No breakfast as stated on hotels.com However, hotel staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Lori
"Bday guests visiting"
Really should put some control on the alcohol guests hanging out around doorways/passageways...!~ Nobody wants drunks lingering around checking out everyone that passes by them or around their children. Parking... semi's taking up entire rows behind guests making it difficult to navigate. If parking isn't listed for them they should park elsewhere. Other than that, no issues encountered this time.
1 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
"Ok in West Monroe"
Good stay @ Red Roof room needed a little tlc.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Jack
"You get what you pay for"
AC didn't work well when I first arrived. They did however come and fix pretty quickly even though I don't think it was working 100 %. Bathroom was not really clean, and sheets were questionable. Bath towels and hand towels were hard to come by. Room wasn't cleaned everyday...but could tell someone had been in the room.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Restful Relaxation @ Red Roof Inn"
Thankfully we booked our room, via Hotels.com, earlier in the day because by 9pm, when we arrived, all rooms were booked.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Clint
"Good Value"
Very good experience for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015