All hotels in Tampa, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4811 Memorial Hwy, Tampa, FL, 33634, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Conference digs"
I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was. I was expecting a two star hotel but got a four star suite with a full kitchen. I could have baked a cake if I had any desire to do so. The grab and go breakfast was exactly as described. All in all I recommend this hotel to anyone going to the Tampa area.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
cheryl
"A nice surprise!!"
Room was spacious and clean. Staff was great. Only negative was there were no pots/pans to use the stove. I selected this place because of the kitchenette and I appreciated the full size fridge, the stove was useless to me.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
sr
The Stay was awesome. Thank you very much
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"Hotel close to airport"
1 bath towel for 2 people-called front desk and they said they would send one up-no one came so we went down to lobby to get a bath towel-no ice machine and ice trays in freezer had not been filled-bathroom was dark-poor lighting-bed was small and stains on bedspread- we will NEVER stay there again!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Nice big room comfortable bed"
Nice room efficient staff, a bit noisy from other guests
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Lenny
"Basics only"
Stayed overnight to catch early flight. Although the hotel states they have a 24 hour airport shuttle, it does not run until 5 am. Had to call a cab for a 6 am flight. Basic room. Fine for what we needed but no longer.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Close to Tampa airport"
Hotel staff was not helpful at all. It seem we were putting her out by being there. The only thing good about this hotel is now close it is to the Airport. Will not stay here ever again.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Wolfe
"Very Dissapointing"
Front desk clerk was extremely nice, that was the only thing positive about this hotel. The hallways stink like cigarrete smoke. There were stains on the counter in the kitchenette and bathroom as well as on the tub where people had place lit cigarettes. There were a pile of pizza menus on the floor when we first walked into the room. When we opened the door it smelled like it was the first time the room had been opened in a long time. Just an overall gross hotel.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Took 1 1/2 hours and 2 phone calls to catch the hotel shuttle from the airport. Hotel does not provide shampoo or wash clothes in the room. There is nothing surrounding this hotel. Must take a cab to get anything to eat.
2 night business trip May 4, 2014
It was a great place to sleep,shower and prepare myself for my meeting I had the next day. I also had an early 5am flight to catch for my meeting so the location was great!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Good pricing. Includes shuttle to Tampa airport."
Very average. Decent condition. Reasonably priced.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
David - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that you found our prices to be reasonable. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our airport shuttle during your visit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Inexpensive and near the airport"
The hotel was conveniently located near the airport. But beyond that, it was just a room. Leaky faucet in bathtub was annoying. Very slow flushing toilet that threatened to overflow (but fortunately did not). Courtesy printer out of order at the front desk, so no way to print boarding pass. Continental Breakfast nothing to write home about. However, the coffee was strong and very good - so not all bad.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Spacious, inexpensive room"
This hotel met our needs. We just needed a place to sleep that was close to the airport. Took us 5 minutes to get to our flight the next morning.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Lib
"One night stay, Cozy"
Staff was very nice and helpful, we stayed in a Queen with Studio, the room was a good size and very clean, bed was comfortable. Although we only stayed for one night, this would be a good place to stay for a business conference in Tampa.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nicw hotel!!!!"
Very nice...clean....comfy pretty rooms. Good price for such a nice room.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
very nice hotel
"Great hospitality..."
Cesar - the Front Desk Manager, was outstanding. For the price, the place was as good as any if not better than where I've stayed for a short visit. Convenience to the highway, airport, International Mall and downtown makes it easy to plan. Give the place a shot. I am sure you won't be disappointed.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our staff, especially Cesar, during your visit. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. As well, I'm happy to hear that you found our location to be convenient during your visit. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Bring your own"
Bring your own shampoo, soap and TV Guide - the front desk was unable to provide. "Waiting for a delivery," they said. One bedside lamp didn't work and neither of the in-room landlines worked for a call to the front desk for service. hot tub described in online description didn't exist. I'll stick to Hampton Inns for less expensive business travel next time.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Andrea – I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that the items you requested were not available to you upon your request. To make sure this doesn’t happen again, I will be making sure these items are fully stocked and available. As well, I apologize for the items in your room that were in need of maintenance attention. I have met with our maintenance staff to ensure these issues are resolved right away. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Andrea
"Good enough for overnight stay"
It was convenient to the airport and I like that they provide a shuttle as well. My hotel room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. The hotel front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I would only stay here for a quick overnight stay in the future and would probably choose a different location for a longer stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel including our free airport shuttle service. Still, it disappoints me to learn that you experienced odors in your room. I am working with our entire staff to improve cleaning procedures so that your experience is not repeated. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
It was good and we enjoyed it. The folks in charge need to learn a bit more about hotel business.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, however I will utilize your comments regarding the staff so that in the future things can be a bit smoother. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
7 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Loretta
"Close to Airport"
This is the worst Extended Stay America I have ever stayed at. The rooms were just like others, but the customer service was horrible and my room was not maintained well. I stayed for one night prior to flying from Tampa. The check in staff weren't friendly or organized. I discovered in the evening that my room had no hot water. I called the front desk and they said they knew and had not had a chance to fix it….well, then they shouldn't have rented the room or they should have said something. I asked for a different room and they said I would have to pay for the second room and wouldn't get a refund on the current room. The Continental Breakfast was a couple apples and oranges in a bowl on a counter.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Large room, bad location"
Our room was large and recently remodeled. Everything was fairly clean other than some dust on the bathroom counter and some stains in the bathtub. Large kitchen and seating area. Where we were most disappointed was the location. The only thing within walking distance was a 7 Eleven ~ otherwise no resteraunts or entertainment. Unless literally stating overnight, it's worth paying a little more for a better location. Also, the advertised free breakfast was grab n go - coffee and or an orange basically.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I apologize that our level of cleanliness and location did not meet your expectations. I will meet with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning procedures and policies so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Also, I’m sorry that our free grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your standards. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offerings. Again, thanks for the comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you a better experience the next time you’re in our area.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Stuck in Tampa"
Northeast snowstorms kept me in Tampa overnight. I was looking at $200.+ hotel rooms. A bit desperate I decided to give Expedia's non-published hotels and rates a try. Turned out to be a blessing. Found one right next to the airport for half the price. Worked great.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a warm, comfortable place to stay during the recent snowstorm. It was our pleasure taking care of you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Bathroom was dirty……no batteries in TV remote……Shuttle to the airport only leaves once an hour
1 night trip Jan 21, 2014
"horrible experience"
I was very disappointed with my stay at Extended Stay America in Tampa. The front desk staff and a maintenance employee tried to enter my room with out knocking, thank god I had used the deadbolt lock. Apparently they had forgotten that they put me in the specific room I was in which made it very difficult to relax or sleep that one night. Then, when I woke up in the morning to take a shower the hotel had no hot water so I couldn't shower but this was not told to me by anyone so it was miserable. All they could say was "sorry" because I had booked through hotels.com and not through them directly. Very disappointed!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Much nicer than expected!"
I was pleasantly surprised at the roominess and overall condition.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"fit the bill perfectly"
Very large suite/room, tons of space to spread out & get organized before a long trip home, everything you need in an easy, convenient spot, very close to the airport, very nice staff, prompt 5am airport shuttle, straight to the airport, made life easier.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Dee - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your recent trip to the Tampa area was convenient and that your accommodations were to your liking. We do apologize for your luggage getting wet. Still, we are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Dee
"not enough stars"
I dont know why this hotel has so few stars. We found our stay to be very comfortable and the staff very helpful to our needs. the place was clean, we had a very comfortable sleep and they provided us with very helpful directions to places where we could get a nice bite to eat. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Brian - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and that our hotel staff was able to assist you in any way possible. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"borderline"
Shuttle did not come at all; called hotel 3 times with no answer. Called 800 number for the chain and was left on hold for > 15 minutes. A shuttle came by that was labeled for Extended Stay America. I tried to get on and was told it was not the shuttle. The driver called the correct shuttle for me. It arrived approximately 10 minutes later. Total waiting after arriving to airport was more than an hour. Hotel was closed when I arrived. Had to call and wait for someone to open the door for me. The room was clean and adequate but had a security light coming in the window. Unable to really block out the light with the blinds. The "breakfast" that was included was a packet of instant oatmeal. The following morning the facility had lawn workers and pressure washers going before 8:00 AM. Overall it was a place to sleep but not much more.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Great airport hotel"
This is hotel for airport travelers. Shuttles are right on time and take 5-10 minutes. Nothing else around however.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Clean, convenient with many amenities."
Excellent hotel! Close to Tampa International Airport. Clean, comfortable rooms with ample kitchen area, which was completely equipped with stove, fridge, sink, plates, etc. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an excellent review. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was clean as well as comfortable and that you enjoyed the in-room kitchen. Also, I am glad that you liked our hotel's location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to the Tampa International area.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
R2D2
"Comfortable"
Great stay, very comfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Comfortable Bed!"
Great stay no issues
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
it served its purpose staff was very friendly
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
"It was great!"
Nice location and soft comfy bed! Didn't like their renewal clean towel policy but overall everything else was great.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"I only stayed for one comfortable night"
Only stayed for one night. No problem with getting the room, employees treet nice, rooms clean and quiet, comfortable, beds soft. The only complaint cheap on amenities. No small personal shampoo, I had to use soap and even the soap bars could not be any smaller. other than this that could easily be fixed without breaking the bank, I would recommend the hotel.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Johnny
"Close to Airport"
Chose this hotel for 3 reasons, (1) it listed having a DVD player in the room, (2) reasonable price and (3) wanted a location close to Tampa Airport. Our room did not have a DVD player and the staff was unable to provide one, their excuse was "people steal them and corporate won't replace them". Would I stay here again? Probably.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Jim_M
this is my second time here and i really like it,,,,,i was expecting alittle better breakfast
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2013
"nice central hotel"
the stay was pleasant and the room was very nice and big with a full kitchen
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
kl
"Excellent Stay!"
Can't say anything else. Exactly how a hotel should be run. Clean, friendly, welcoming environment.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
Taylyr
"Hotel does not care you are in the dark"
When I checked into my room I noticed the light infront of the closet that has the full length mirror was not working. When I told the person at the front desk the employee told me it was out for awhile and he did not know why I was given that room. He then asked when was I checking out and it would be fixed once I checked out.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Extended Stay America - Tampa Airport"
What I look for in a hotel when I travel is simple. I want a clean room, a comfortable bed and a free breakfast. Two out of three wasn't bad. As far as breakfast, it's basically coffee and stale muffins or fruit. The hotel is close to the airport and fairly close to some restaurants and businesses.
1 night family trip May 23, 2013
CatFishTex
"Comfortable"
I was only there 1 evening. The room was clean and comfortable. The AC ran a bit too cold and wouldn't adjust.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Dorothy
"Served its Purpose"
We needed a place to sleep after a midnight landing and a noon departure so we looked for a close by hotel with shuttle service and a good price. The hotel was actually nicer than we thought it would be and the service from Jose, the nigh manager was top notch. We were given keys, but the room wasn't finished for some reason. Jose rushed up with keys to an upgraded room. The rooms are basic, but clean. The area is quiet. It was just what we needed. We actually stayed there again on our return flight. The only real issue is the hotel contracts the shuttle and the service is only from 6am to midnight so we had to cab it over. If you compare this to a 5 star, it's not. If you're looking for a good, clean, basic hotel, this fits the bill.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you were impressed with our property and enjoyed your stay. It is very rewarding to know that since you had a great first stay, you decided to visit with us again on your return flight home! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Great Experience"
Stayed there this past Saturday night. Mike at the front desk was awesome. Great attitude and great service. Helped me with directions, food and printed my boarding pass.... all with a smile. They have two well-stocked vending machines for food and drink and they have free muffins, cereal bars, oatmeal, fruit and coffee waiting for you in the morning. They also have a washer and drier. My room was clean and comfty... a great value. (Another poster said that the hallway smells like smoke. I disagree. I never smelled smoke anywhere.) It's located in a business district, so the guests are quiet. Will definately be back.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Good for its purpose"
Was fine for us. Needed a place for 6 hours after landing at midnight. They have a shuttle but it stops at 11pm so cabbed it over. Desk was closed but we called and a gentleman Jose came right up and checked us in. We went to our room and the door was being held open with a coat hanger. Smelled of smoke so we think they were airing it out. Called Jose and he came right up and moved us to a different room. It was clean and comfortable. Sheets are poly instead of cotton but that's ok. Next morning got the shuttle back to the airport. Staying again in about a week because the the same situation. Not a luxury hotel, but close to the airplort, clean, good price. It was fine.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
hall way smell like smoke
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2013
ms d
"hotel is great"
i a nice stay, very comfortable. would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
linda
"Not so great for a family to stay"
Expected a better maintenance and feel for the hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
As I make reservations for a hotel and filter trough different reviews, I was at the end pretty impressed with my stay here. Staff very friendly when I arrived after 11 PM. Location felt safe. Room was clean as well as bathrom (what I dread with most hotell). Had a full kitchen, TV with DVD. Bed was conmfortable. Alltogether, a great place to stay and will definitiviley consider if I have to stay again in this area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"A Big Bang for your Buck!"
Pleasantly Surprised !!!!! A++ service. The staff aims to please.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013