All hotels in Tampa, Florida, United States of America

Bad amenities
"short but sweet"
Airport noise.... otherwise ok
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that although there was some noise due to the airport, you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Tyron R.
"Return stay"
Good room, good location. Second trip to Tampa and specifically chose this hotel for return.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Stay near airport"
The front desk clerk told us she had only been there for a few months. She did a very good job, was very friendly and helpful .
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
pam
"exellent"
it was a perfect night
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had an excellent night. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Yaniel
"Good hotel"
I stayed for two night. Easily accessible from the highway. Close to airport and all sorts of entertainment but out of the way some so it wasn't busy or crazy. Did hear planes taking off and landing but wasn't ever a problem. My only complaint is that you had to ask for cups, dishs, etc to be brought to the room for your stay. But otherwise would definitely stay here again
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Courtney
"Hotel is ok, the location has nothing to offer."
Unfortunately, I was awakened at 4:30 in the morning by the fire alarm. This should in no way reflect on the establishment, though. Another guest about four doors down from me had fallen asleep with his stove on. When I walked out my door, there were already several fire trucks on-site and no one was hurt. I'd say this is a good sign. If it an actual fire occurs, the response time (and likelihood of being saved) seems pretty good. The accomodation wasn't completely without issue. As I understand it, their shuttle service is contracted, so if the service is working for another client, you could be waiting awhile for your ride. Luckily for me, I caught the driver on the tail end of a three-hour transport so I only had to wait for him at the airport for about half an hour. But I was actually at the airport an entire hour because my reservation was temporarily lost.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Needed a hotel near the airport."
We ended up staying at this hotel because neighboring hotel's were booked. This hotel was dirty! The dust on the furniture was visably noticeable and I am not talking a light dusting from pollen. Chuncks. The toilet was gross! Remnants were left in the toilet and the bowl had chalked on brown residue. I did not sleep at all because I was so grossed out! The pool had a brown film on the cement/lining. Another couple got in and quickly got out seemingly disgusted too! The aroma of smells from peoples dinner was nauseating in the hallway.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Came for job interviews. Great location. Nice lady at the desk.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Rooms not clean"
The room was dirty, hair from the previous guest was all over the bed and the pillows were stained yellow. I do not recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Staff with bad attitudes"
The front desk staff generally acted like they had better things to do than fulfill my requests. They refused to give me a printed out copy of my bill and argued over reservation changes that had been made. I went to the front desk multiple times and the worker was on a personal cell phone and asked me to wait a minute before asking what I needed help with. Staff overall would benefit from better attitudes. The hotel itself was comfortable and up to standards.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Cassie
"Solid"
Solid, not spectacular. What I expected.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Hotel near airport"
only complaint was no toiltries in room, but that is minor
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Angelo
"tampa visit"
visit to see granddaughter who lived nearby. convenient and decent-good price for tampa- bed was a little to soft.otherwise no complaints.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Dont expect much."
Construction like noise coming from only God knows where? No wash rags were provided. Glad we only had to stay the night. For the price I paid I was not happy with what I got in return.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"airport departure friendly"
overnighter with friends reasonable accommodation for price. better for long term as room has kitchen facilities
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt our accommodations were reasonable for the price. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
hugh
"Disappointed Guest"
I was very disappointed with the room. For an extended stay hotel I would have expected it to have kitchen supplies already in the room not where I had to go down to the lobby and request them. I got in late and it took quite some time to get checked in and I did not notice the note in the kitchen of the room until the next morning telling you to go down to the lobby if you wanted a coffee pot or anything.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Lon
"The lost crucifix .."
The room was clean and the staff were exceptional!!! There were two front desk employees I was helped by :Sarah in the evenings and the young lady during the day. They were AWESOME !! Thanx to you all .. Thank you sooo much. Hey .. I did leave a catholic medal and a Celtic crucifix in room #221 on the morning of 02/18/2015 .. It was on a silver chain. If you have found it please call me at the ph# listed on my reservations for 02/17 and 02/18/2015..
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your accommodations were to your liking and that the two front desk staff members were very helpful and awesome! I did find your missing crucifix and mailed it to you right away. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
shawn
"Hotel location"
Staff very friendly & helpful (Dali) when I needed help to get to the airport
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"Perfect for a business stay"
I had some business close by and this was absolutely perfect. The room was nice and the WiFi service was excellent. I got a lot done and was comfortable the whole time. The location could not be better; it is close to the airport and within easy driving distance of lots of stores and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your accommodations were perfect for your travel needs. I'm pleased your room was nice, that the Wi-Fi service was excellent and that you will book again with us should your travels bring you to the Tampa area. It is always great to hear the satisfaction of guests whether they are away from home on leisure or business travel as yourself. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
7 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Allan
"Comfortable and friendly"
Airport shuttle service was nice, since I didn't have a car. They let me check a bag for a couple of hours while I explored the area on foot, and were nice about it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was a comfortable and friendly one. I am also glad that our shuttle was available for you and that you were able to check your bag in for a couple of hours so that you could explore the area. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Tampa"
No frills, but inexpensive. Furnishings, bed, linens, towels, etc. were economy grade but serviceable. You definitely get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"convenient to airport"
we would stay here again for an early morning flight
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Kristine - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you will return to our hotel should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
KRISTINE S
"will cone back"
Was great
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Francisco - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you will return to our property should your travel needs bring you to the Tampa area again. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Francisco
"Tampa trip"
Was better than I expected
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Carmen - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your trip to Tampa was better than expected. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and for making us a part of your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Carmen
"not for the money"
For the money i would prefer to stay at a hotel with turn-down and maid staff. The front desk staff tended to my requests of a spoon, extra sheet and a cup (was not in the room). My first night (thank goodness it didn't seep into the room, was a very strong scent of fish being cooked. it took over the entire floor. the chefs left their door open i guess because the smell was too strong for them. another group never locked their door, they left it propped open all week long
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
steven
"Extended Stay America - Tampa"
Was my first time in this kind of hotel. It was better than I thought .
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Carmen - Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
carmen
"Great value for the money"
Nice accommodation and the staff was very nice as well. Great value for the money.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Mary - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that both your accommodations and our staff members were nice during your stay and that the hotel was a great value for the money. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Comfortable hotel for travelers flying from TPA."
This is a perfect hotel to spend the night before a very early flight from TPA or for business travelers spending a few days in the Tampa area.The rooms have been refurbished and are large, with a seperate kitchen area, a table/desk for working/eating and a full couch and chair for watching TV. Free wi-Fi and shuttle to/from the airport.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your accommodations were to your liking and that you were pleased with your renovated room. I am also glad that you appreciated our free Wi-Fi and our airport shuttle service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Ann
"A NICE PLACE TO STAY"
Great value for the business or vacation travel. Friendly staff and nice and quiet.ni
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and that we were able to provide you with a quiet room at a great value. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN"
Our stay was horrible, it was supposed to be a non-smoking room that reeked of smoke and there was a lighter on the floor. When we arrived we had to step over police tape to get in because they were remodeling the front entrance we had to get our luggage in through the back or side door and the WORST part of all I pulled the covers back and there was something crawling on the sheets.Spider or bed bug I don't know this was our first and last stay here!
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
alentheia
"extended stay memorial"
overall what I expected
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Rolando
"Overnight Stay"
The room was clean, the neighborhood was safe, and the hotel was close to the airport.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our convenient location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2014
"Nice experience"
Very pleasant stay in this hotel, environment is nice, staff who helps in it as well.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Elizabeth - Thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with us and that you found our staff to be very helpful. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
6 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Decent for the price, you get what you pay for"
I needed a room for the night, stayed on business. Was fine for the price.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be a good value for the price. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"the hotel was ok"
The hotel was clean and the staff was excellent once I got to the hotel. The hotel shuttle from the airport is unreliable. I called 3 times for the shuttle and waited over an hour. I finally had to take a cab.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt our hotel was clean and the team was excellent once you arrived. I do apologize, however, for the inconvenience due to the airport shuttle and that you had to take a cab. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nice clean overnight stay"
Nice overnight stay
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a very nice overnight stay with us. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Gordon
"very local for an appnt i had."
i needed photocopying done and the front desk copied my papers for nothing.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was able to assist you photocopying your documents and that you felt out rooms were clean and tidy. I am glad that our location was where you needed to be for your visit. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
N
"kitchen?"
Great price, only there for 1 night. very friendly, clean. But one thing... Lovely new kitchen fridge/stove sink lots of cupboards...but not a dish/glass nothing. Not even a fork.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you felt our rooms were not only reasonably priced, but that the staff was friendly and the room was clean. Still, we do apologize that our dish delivery program was not properly explained to you. We keep our kitchen supplies behind the front desk to ensure that they are properly sanitized for the health and safety of our guests. They are available upon request at no charge. I will be meeting with my front desk staff to ensure that we are properly informing our guests of this moving forward. We do have them at the front desk if needed upon request. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
elaine
"Great place to stay.. clean, convenient, safe"
The service at this hotel was excellent. I found the staff very helpful & friendly. There is a continental style breakfast located at the door so you can easily grab something and leave. The hotel has a nice gym and also a laundry room with snack and soda machines. My only complaint is that there was construction during the day and the cleaning ladies WERE SO LOUD. The walls are thin so you kind of hear everything. Overall great place to stay.. clean, friendly, safe, convenient.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Rachael
"No one at the front desk for hours"
When I arrived at the hotel, there was no one at the front desk. After calling and waiting for about a half an hour, I had to take a cab to another Extended stay. The person at the desk of Extended stay Westshore spent an hour trying to contact someone at this hotel and finally just booked a room for me at the Westshore location. The front desk employees should have mobile phones available so that they can be reached when they are away from the desk. I'm glad I wasn't experiencing an emergency. I would not recommend this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to read that you were unable to reach any of our staff at our property. This experience is unacceptable. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am re-coaching the staff to be more alert and to carry the cordless phone provided. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
"tampa visit"
was to visit granddaughter who lived nearby.place was nice- mattress was a little saggy- could be more firm. otherwise stay was good.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had a good stay with us at our location while visiting your granddaughter. Still, I do apologize that your mattress was not firm enough for you. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Peaceful"
Best hotel stay since I've been in Tampa. Very comfortable. Clean, no bugs, not loud. Felt safe. Only part I didn't care for was breakfast was grab and go. So basically, fruit, coffee, muffins. Other than that, awesome. Booked the following night.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay with us was the best one since you've been in Tampa and that you felt safe and have a very comfortable and clean room. Still, I do apologize that you did not care for our grab-and-go breakfast. Your feedback on our selection will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Sue P
Airport pick-up unsatisfactory. Initially, when calling for airport pick-up the extention I was transferred to wasn't answering the the phone - 5 calls in all ringing a total of about 15 minutes. When they finally picked up I was told a 15-minute wait. After over 25 minutes a van with no insignias on it arrived and the driver called out one word which I realized after he left could have been the name of the road the hotel was on. When the same van returned less than 5 minutes later and he called out "Extended Stay" he told me he'd just received the call in that interim to pick me up.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I apologize for the issues you encountered with our airport shuttle service. As well, I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Stay america"
I was amazed how clean, roomy, and it did not have the muggy smell! I felt I was in a five star hotel! Awesome.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your accommodations were to your liking. We are so thrilled to read that you found your room to be so clean, spacious, and fresh. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Sgt AJ
"Good for the time we required."
Good location, close to the airport. Easy access.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our location met your needs in that it was accessible to the airport. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"over night"
Was staying one night to be near the Immigration office for my 9am appointment the next day. It was exactly what I needed somewhere clean and safe. The front desk staff were very nice and polite. And the grab and go breakfast was very convenient.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
N
"Smokers beware"
Smokers stay away from this property. Hotels.com representive booked a queen SMOKING room for me but this entire hotel is NON-SMOKING
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2014
Dee
"nice"
had everythimg i needed for an overnight stay....grab and go breakfast did no cut ir for me but was ok
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your room had everything you needed for an overnight stay and that you were pleased with your stay overall. Still, I do apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback on this will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our breakfast selection. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Best hotel ever"
Nice hotel it was clean big room AAA recommended
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to read that we were able to provide you with a clean, spacious room that was to your liking. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
clemente
A great room for the price. Loved the lay out.
Response by Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the room was great for the price and that you loved the layout of the room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014